Ch. [17]

Rain of Blades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae dragged his feet to his room. He was slightly tired from the day and the meeting with Sungmin and Donghae wasn’t as productive as they wished and they ended up playing videogames and being simple teenagers as they had always been when together.

 

He sighed deeply as soon as he opened his door and came in, closing it behind him and locking it out of mere reflex. He stretched his arms and neck, stepping towards his bed to throw himself on it, taking off his shirt in the way there to make it easier.

 

“Jealous, huh?” Hyukjae stopped his movements when he was about to pull his shirt up.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Hyukjae said firmly, looking at Kyuhyun who was by the window’s side.

 

It was almost midnight and Hyukjae wanted to sleep. He knew he could do nothing to Kyuhyun and the later could do nothing to him. So if he could just go to sleep, he would.

 

“You do,” Kyuhyun chuckled and walked closer, frowning as he saw how uninterested Hyukjae looked.

 

It was as if Kyuhyun wasn’t there at all.

 

Hyukjae finally took off his shirt, not minding what Kyuhyun was doing anymore and just throwing his tired body to the bed, closing his eyes. “Close the windows when you leave.”

 

“Who says I’m leaving?”

 

How did Kyuhyun got by his side without making any noise?

 

“Then shut the up,” Hyukjae said, turning his back on Kyuhyun. He was tired, and he wanted to sleep. Why was Kyuhyun so determined on making him suffer like that?

 

“Just if you kiss me,” Kyuhyun smiled playfully. “I liked it last time.”

 

“Go kiss your fiancée,” Hyukjae said, not really wanting to sound so annoyed by it.

 

Kyuhyun stood silent for a few seconds and Hyukjae closed his eyes tightly. He was sure he was red from embarrassment, but it was too dark as for Kyuhyun to see it. “So you really are jealous,” Kyuhyun finally said and when Hyukjae opened his eyes, the latter was resting in front of him, facing each other.

 

“No,” Hyukjae denied again.

 

Kyuhyun smiled, but he was sure Hyukjae couldn’t see it. “You’re way more beautiful, did you know?” he said, reaching his hand up to gently caress Hyukjae’s cheek. “Even more when you blush.”

 

Hyukjae blushed harder at those words, frowning in denial. “Go away, Kyuhyun,” he said firmly. “If you’re not here to take this away from me, then don’t come at all.”

 

Kyuhyun smiled, guiding his hand from Hyukjae’s cheek to his neck and down the small curve of Hyukjae’s waist. “Oh,” he chuckled. “I am here to take it away.”

 

“You didn’t, last time,” Hyukjae said, shivering at the way Kyuhyun was owning his whole body.

 

“I did,” Kyuhyun said. “Did you notice your fingers? The dots went away.”

 

Hyukjae stood quiet. He hadn’t noticed before but it was truth. Sungmin would have said something if the black dots were seen. “Take it out at once.”

 

“What’s the fun of it,” Kyuhyun asked, chuckling. “I liked kissing you.”

 

Hyukjae didn’t have the energy to even reject it when Kyuhyun held his waist firmly and their bodies fixed against each other. He didn’t even have the will to reject Kyuhyun’s kiss once more.

 

It started slow. Kyuhyun ghosted his lips over Hyukjae’s before pressing them gently.

 

It took them a few minutes for the kiss to start getting a little more heated. Kyuhyun nibbled onto Hyukjae’s lower lip and the smaller parted them willingly, letting Kyuhyun’s tongue dance against his. He was running out of air, but he was enjoying it too much.

 

Their bodies molded perfectly and Kyuhyun slid his hand along his sides, tracing the stain that seemed to be alive when Kyuhyun was near. The shiver of his body was the invitation Kyuhyun needed to slide his hand lower, cupping one of Hyukjae’s cheeks before the other gasped against the kiss, giving Kyuhyun the chance to kiss him deeper.

 

Hyukjae’s mind was getting white from the kiss. He didn’t intend for it to go that far, but right then, he didn’t have the intention to stop it, either. He slid his hands up to hold onto Kyuhyun’s shirt firmly, pulling him closer as he moved his hips slightly, as if daring Kyuhyun to do more than that.

 

Kyuhyun got the idea quite quickly and just a second after, his shirt was gone as well as Hyukjae’s pants.

 

Both males weren’t even thinking anymore. They needed to feel each other and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter