Ch. [16]

Rain of Blades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyuk?” Sungmin asked and Hyukjae looked up. There was no trail of Kyuhyun being in there and he felt slightly relieved before he remembered he was still shirtless and had a huge dark stain on his skin.

 

“Y-Yes?” Hyukjae asked as he hurried himself to grab his shirt and put it on, not minding how but just to cover his body.

 

“Ah, you’re awake,” Sungmin said as he the lights and looked at Hyukjae sitting on the bed. “Did I wake you up?”

 

Hyukjae cleared his throat and realized Sungmin probably said that because of how messy his hair was. “Ah… yes,” he chuckled softly, slowly guiding his fingers through his hair to fix it a little.

 

Sungmin smiled at him apologetically before sitting on the bed in front of him. “Hyuk, do you want to eat? It’s late, I know, but we’ve been keeping you alive using powers and transmission of energy to you from different people. I think you should start eating again.”

 

Hyukjae smiled at his cousin and smiled. Sungmin probably felt guilty for what he had gone through when Hyukjae wasn’t the one supposed to fight Kyuhyun in the battle. “It’s alright Ming. As soon as morning comes, I’ll go have breakfast with you, as always.”

 

Sungmin’s smiled grew and he nodded happily. “Great. I called the class B’s guys to help you get the content of the whole week you missed in school.”

 

Hyukjae groaned lowly. “Ugh… I have so many missed classes… I think teachers will scold me for not going.”

 

Sungmin smirked. “You went to all of them, ever after the battle.”

 

Hyukjae looked up, raising an eyebrow. “I did?”

 

Sungmin nodded. “We fixed it with the principal,” he said. “We told him you were celebrating and then you got sick from fever and stuff like that. No one knows you were hurt by Kyuhyun.”

 

Hyukjae parted his lips to talk. If only Sungmin knew Hyukjae lost that battle… “Great,” he smiled softly. “I’ll act as if nothing happened, then.”

 

“You should,” Sungmin said and nodded. “Tomorrow, I’ll tell Donghae to come get you, alright?” He grinned widely. “Rest a lot for now.”

 

Hyukjae smiled and hummed, watching how his cousin stood up and smiled one last time to him before walking to the door.

 

Hyukjae was about to sigh in relief when Sungmin turned around, just at the moment we was about to close the door behind him. “Hyuk, is your shirt inside out?”

 

Hyukjae hasped and looked down. He blushed softly in embarrassment. “I-I-”

 

Sungmin laughed. “You were indeed tired,” he said. “I’ll also bring a slave to help you with that tomorrow,” he said. “Sleep well, Hyukkie.”

 

Hyukjae smiled nervously. “You too, Min,” he replied and as soon as the door was closed, he closed his eyes, sighing out in relief.

 

He looked around, looking for a trace of Kyuhyun in his room. Had he left it without any kind of clue that he was there? How did he do that? “I don’t care,” he groaned annoyed, taking off his shirt once again and throwing it away.

 

“Missing me already?”

 

You must be kidding me.

 

Hyukjae glared at the window. Kyuhyun was sitting on it comfortably, turning towards him with a knowing smile. “I’m here, don’t worry,” he said. “I’m liking being with you. It’s fun.”

 

Hyukjae was annoyed. He was getting too frustrated by the fact that he had no control over even himself anymore. Everything he did, Kyuhyun would know it. He had become just a doll that Kyuhyun could control at wish and he hated. His honor was being stepped on. A Lee would never even share a word with a Cho. Even in situations like that. “ away, Cho,” he warned.

 

“You want me closer, you cannot lie,” Kyuhyun replied playfully, still not getting closer to him.

 

Hyukjae rolled his eyes and with a simple wave of his hand, a soft breeze shut the windows close.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t bother him that night from then on.

 

………………………………..

 

“Kyuhyun!” Sunggyu was quick to run towards the other, hugging him tightly and not letting him go even when Kyuhyun was trying to reach his classroom.

 

“You know you weight a lot, right?” Kyuhyun said as he tried his best to keep on stepping forward.

 

“Yes,” Sunggyu said happily. “I thought you were badly injured. You bleed a lot!”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled lowly before an arm was thrown around his shoulders. “Man, you took more than a week to come back to classes.”

 

“What can I say? I got a few vacations,” Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

“You won,” Siwon said.

 

“I know,” Kyuhyun smirked.

 

“But Hyukjae took the trophy,” Siwon continued, serious.

 

Kyuhyun was satisfied. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter