Ch. [19]

Rain of Blades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing?” Siwon asked as they ate together in their dorm.

 

Henry raised his eyebrow and looked at Sunggyu confused. “What are you guys talking about?” He finally asked.

 

Kyuhyun looked up from his Chinese food and smiled at the others. “Nothing,” he simply said.

 

Siwon decided to stay quiet for a while. “Ah! Henry, let’s go get the beverages, we forgot,” Sunggyu said and Henry sighed before standing up.

 

It took a minute of silence before Siwon talked again. “What are you doing?” He asked.

 

Kyuhyun looked up and chuckled. “Nothing,” he repeated.

 

“Hyukjae and you,” Siwon said. “Kyuhyun… He’s not someone you can play around.”

 

“I know,” Kyuhyun sighed deeply, leaving his food down on the table. “But still have a plan, you know?”

 

“Don’t get Hyukjae involved,” Siwon said. “Don’t you dare hurt him even more of what you’ve done already. He doesn’t deserve it. He doesn’t have any idea of what that family is, you know it.”

 

“They still have something that belongs to us,” Kyuhyun said firmly, frowning as he saw Siwon so interested in Hyukjae.

 

Was it jealousy?

 

Kyuhyun didn’t have the time to accept he was actually jealous when Siwon talked again. “It’s theirs as much as it’s yours.”

 

“They don’t want it,” Kyuhyun said. “They don’t like anything that comes from us. Why would they even keep it?”

 

“Then, why are you looking for it, when you don’t know if it’s still there?” Siwon asked. “There’s no need to get yourself at war because of it.”

 

“My family is important,” Kyuhyun said.

 

“So is for Hyukjae,” Siwon defended, making Kyuhyun stay quiet for a while. “I went to look for you yesterday, as you told me,” Siwon said, calmer this time. “You weren’t in your dorm.”

 

Kyuhyun sighed. “I didn’t sleep there,” he admitted.

 

Siwon pursed his lips tightly. “Were you with Hyukjae?”

 

Kyuhyun looked up at Siwon and smirked. “Yes.”

 

Siwon frowned deeply at how disrespectful Kyuhyun was being. “Kyuhyun-”

 

“Coke for Kyu,” Henry finally came in with Sunggyu following. “And sprite for Won,” he said as both sat down. “What were you talking about?” He asked, realizing the tense aura.

 

Kyuhyun smirked and grabbed his food once more. “We were talking about the boy Siwon loves.”

 

Siwon glared at Kyuhyun before Sunggyu and Henry laughed softly. “Is Sungmin hurt or something?”

 

Siwon sighed before turning to Sunggyu. “Not really.”

 

……………………………

 

Hyukjae opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow as he saw Kyuhyun already hovering over him. “When did you come in? I closed the windows this time,” he said, not bothered by the fact that Kyuhyun was over him.

 

“Darkness,” Kyuhyun replied as he leaned down to kiss Hyukjae firmly, smirking when the smaller kissed back with the same intensity.

 

Hyukjae’s hands slowly found their way to Kyuhyun’s shoulder’s, sliding them up until his fingers could run across Kyuhyun’s hair gently, pulling it softly and pushing Kyuhyun’s head closer to deepen the kiss.

 

Kyuhyun felt himself get excited with the kiss because it was one of those little times where Hyukjae took the initiative. They kissed for almost an hour before it wasn’t enough and started taking off some pieces of clothes.

 

It was three in the morning and Hyukjae was still being slammed by Kyuhyun in his own dorm. He had learnt little by little to be a little quieter and avoid the awkward talks in the morning of who the was making so much noise.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t leave that night and instead hugged Hyukjae firmly to sleep. “I’m not sleepy,” Hyukjae said as Kyuhyun caressed his back gently.

 

“Try sleeping a little, or you’ll be really tired tomorrow,” Kyuhyun said, chuckling as Hyukjae sighed.

 

“Do you want me to show you something?” Hyukjae asked after a few minutes of silence.

 

“It won’t hurt, will it?” Kyuhyun asked as he saw how Hyukjae incorporated himself, rolling his eyes at him.

 

“Not that much,” Hyukjae chuckled before gathering a small amount of water in front of him, manipulating it with his hands before it became a rose. “I’ve been trying to get a more detailed control over it.”

 

“Can you do that with earth, as well?” Kyuhyun asked as he reached to grab the rose, chuckling as it stayed in that form even when Hyukjae’s wasn’t holding it anymore.

 

“Yes,” Hyukjae replied as small rocks went in from the window and he looked at it before it was a lily out of small rocks. “You can do that, right? With Darkness.”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Yeah, something like that,” he said before letting the rose in a glass of water for it to lose its form and starting to gently wave his finger, twirling it around for a small cloud of darkness to be in front of them. “Do you like tulips?” He asked as he reached his hand for the small cloud and a tulip came out.

 

Hyukjae held it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter