Logger's Revenge

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

Minutes later, the door flung open and came in followed by Kyuhyun who seemed to be mute all of a sudden. Kyuhyun hastily went back to his place and sat down without a word. Everybody was curious on what happened to him and what did she do to him.

"Yah. Look at Kyuhyun. He's quiet all of a sudden." Sungmin pointed and Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun.

"Is it me or he looks nervous for some reason?" Ryeowook saw how Kyuhyun kept on wiping his wet palms using his hanky.

Later, Kyuhyun dropped down to his knees and rolled around the floor to apologize. "WAAAAH!!! I'M SO SORRY FOR MY ACTIONS!!!"

"OI, YAH!!!"

Almost everyone tried calming down Kyuhyun.
's eyes widened when he did that, palming her face. "Aigoo…"

Looking at her, Eunhyuk asked a question. "
-ah? What did you do?"

Splaying her hands, she acted innocent but edgy at the same time, knowing Kyuhyun was slightly troubled on what he just did to her a while ago and it was the same for her. "Whaaat? I did nothing! We just talked! Then, then, then-that's all there is to know!"

Eunhyuk didn't seem convinced as he squinted his eyes and stared at his girlfriend. "Really?"

"Swear!" 
fidgeted.

Long silence.

Finally Eunhyuk nodded. "Arasseo. Maybe it's just Kyuhyun."

Nodding in agreement, 
smiled anxiously. "Nae! It's just Kyuhyun!"

----4:00PM----

Four days later, it was time for the death game again. Nobody wanted to play but if they had any ideas to break it, who knows what may happen to them? So, they had no choice but to follow the instructions when the speakers produced an eerie sound again. Everyone who was waiting inside the Theme Park listened carefully.


Well, well, well…
All of you went here obediently…
Oh wait, if you don't, you'll be dead
Classic…
So, what I'm about to say is very simple:

You will ride the Logger's Revenge
What is that? 
It's a water ride
The game is simple
Five Logs
Two persons in each Log

Yesung, Ryeowook
Eunhyuk, Donghae
Heechul, 

Siwon, Sungmin
Kyuhyun, Leeteuk

You have to stand on your feet
Not necessarily all the way
Bend your knees but avoid sitting down
Try not to fall off…
When you see a small red envelope hanging as you ride,
You have to get it…
This is where you completely stand on a moving Log
There are five red envelopes

However…
You must grab the envelope by Log
Meaning, Log 1 is the first to play the game
If they got the first envelope,
Log 2 will play and so on, until your ride ends.

I wish you all good luck.


With that long instruction, they shuddered. They never thought this was going to be harder.

"Standing. UP?!" Heechul went furious. "What the is this?!"

"Yah, yah, calm down Chulli hyung!" some tried calming Heechul down while the others got high-strung.

"Hoo boy…" Kyuhyun’s hand quivered uncontrollably while wiping his sweat off with a handkerchief. "I hope I don't f-f-fall off."

"Don't worry, you won't, Kyuhyun!" Leeteuk looped an arm around his neck, eyeing him with a comforting smile. "I'll be at your back watching."

Smiling nervously, Kyuhyun nodded. But seemed uncertain. "N-Nae…"

"Now where is this Logger's Revenge ride?" Donghae asked everyone.

They all turned their heads around to look for it, when 
spotted it behind Sungmin. "Isn't that the ride?"

Looking at the direction of her pointing finger, everyone else went speechless while Sungmin's eyes widened in fear. "…T-t-that b-b-big?" he turned, eyeing them. "W-w-we need to st-sta-stand on the log with-with that-that~"

"Yah, kid? You're stuttering badly!" Yesung noticed the paleness of Sungmin's face. "Don't be frightened!"

"I'm-I'm trying h-HYUNG~" Sungmin gulped down and he was hugged by Ryeowook.

"Calm down, calm down! You can't be scared at this hour!"

Beside Eunhyuk, he worried about
. "Hey… be all right, arasseo? I'll be on log two. After we get ours, it will be your turn."

Looking up at him with a smile, 
nodded confidently. "Don’t worry!" she lifted a thumb. "I'll be all right. You, on the other hand, should be." she lightly poked him.

Letting out a small chuckle, Eunhyuk lightly pinched her cheek. "Nae, Nae, arasseo. I get it."

"Yah, yah, yah! Let's go 
!" Heechul hastily grabbed her arm and pulled her away from Eunhyuk, who was surprised by the sudden action.

"Yah!" she squirmed.

"Enough with the lovey-dovey, partner! Let's not waste time!" pulling her further away, Heechul led the way towards the ride. It was only a walking distance but it was quite tiring.

----Loggers Revenge----

Whistling at the sight of the ride, Donghae couldn’t hold his urge to sightsee and fret badly on how they would stand on their logs. The construction was humungous. No wonder it was called: Logger's Revenge.

"Now I see why it's called, Logger's Revenge…" Leeteuk examined the construction with a long drop at the end of the ride. "This one's a very huge one."

"How are supposed to hold on for long?!" Kyuhyun was being hysterical. "Sitting down is safer, but trying to stand on it a little? Way dangerous!"

"Hey, I agree on that, but rules are rules." shrugging it off, Ryeowook glanced around as well.

"Will be a bumpy ride I say." 
sauntered towards the entrance before pivoting. "What are you guys waiting for? Go to your partners! Let's not waste time!" she prompted, completely stepping inside followed by Heechul.

"Ma'am, yes, ma'am!" Yesung and Sungmin declared in chorus and they followed them along with the remaining Super Junior members.

Doing the sign of the cross, Siwon prayed hard. "I hope we'll all be safe…"

"We will, Siwon, we will…" sighing deeply, Donghae rubbed his palms together to lessen his tension.

Now, all of them went right and left around the queue for the Logger's Revenge: a type of Log Flume water ride. Respectively, they went to their places. Yesung and Ryeowook went to the first log. Next, Eunhyuk and Donghae went to the second log. Third, Heechul and 
. Fourth, Siwon and Sungmin. Then lastly, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk.

Getting in the log, suddenly, 
felt all shaky when the log rocked and swayed on the water. "Oooh my~…" bending her knees to crouch, her palms became all sweaty as she watched Heechul stepping inside in front of her.

"Are you all right?" Heechul peered over his shoulder.


nervously nodded. "N-Nae…"

"Yah, Chulli hyung!" Eunhyuk then hollered behind them.

Turning around in front of him, Heechul quirked an eyebrow. "What?"

"You better watch her for me!" he warned.

Heechul smirked. "Of course I will! There's nothing to worry about, Hyukjae!"

Smiling, 
hollered back. "Donghae oppa!" 

"Nae?"

"You better watch him for me!" she teasingly imitated Eunhyuk.

Holding his laugh, Donghae nodded his head. "Of course I will! This monkey can hold on very well!"

Chortles were heard. Eunhyuk then shot Donghae a glare, a little irked. "Yah! Who are you calling a monkey, fish?"

"At least I'm a cute fish." Donghae stuck his tongue out playfully and they ended up laughing together.

"How will this ride start if nobody is going to press start? Who will?" Sungmin brought up a simple question, standing still on the platform while Siwon stepped inside the log along with Kyuhyun and Leeteuk.

"Yah, Leeteuk hyung? I think you and Kyuhyun should go there at the control station since you two are the last log." Siwon suggested.

Exchanging looks, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk didn't waste any time and so they went to figure out how the thing works.

Leeteuk blinked a lot. "Err… which button?"

"Of course, the big, round, red button, hyung!" Kyuhyun immediately pressed the big, round, and red button. "Common to rides."

"Well, I'm sorry!" Leeteuk exclaimed sarcastically.

Luckily, the logs lurched forward for moving and the ride began. "Hyung, Ppali!" Kyuhyun pulled Leeteu’s arm, guiding him towards their logs.

When they jumped in, the log rocked too much, startling them. "AIGOOO!!!"


Heh...
Seems like the fun has started...


----Yesung and Ryeowook----

"Oh my God, how can you crouch or stand or bend or whatever-while going up?!" Ryeowook tightly gripped onto the side steel bars. He peered over his shoulder to check their current height. "Oh my~ We're way up and they look scared too."

"You think?" gulping down, Yesung focused in front and he could see the sky already. "How about me?! We're almost dropping way-" his eyes grew wide and he screamed as they plummet down the drop. "-DOOOOOOOWN!!! OH MY GAAAAAAAAD!!!" he felt the air hitting his face with great speed.


Splash.

Eyes closed shut, Ryeowook haistily wiped his eyes clear of water. "Oh my God…" his voice trembled. "I swear… sitting down is much safer!"

----Eunhyuk and Donghae----

"I wish we could but we can't disobey!" Eunhyuk whined and his body started quivering when a cold breeze brewed. "Ai-ai-aig-g-goooo!!! The wind is fr-freezing!!! Now I can't stop shaking b-b-badly!!!" his teeth chattered a lot.

"Y-y-yah! S-same here!" Donghae looked odd quivering from the coldness. "Smart killer…"

Nodding in agreement, Eunhyuk inhaled and sharply heaved a sigh. "I think my girlfriend will be saying stuff right now."

----Heechul and 
----

had deep thoughts. She tried deducing some possibilities again. "…I admit, this killer is clever. Knowing that we'll get wet in this windy weather, will have a probability of us loosing our grip onto the steel bars since we are currently shaking badly now."

Still eyes on the water tracks, she heard someone snickering in front of her. "Fufufu~" 

After a while,
knew what was wrong and she dropped her gaze on her wet clothes. "Heechul…"

"Yah, 
-ah? Red bra? Are you trying to seduce Eunhyuk later-"

Before Heechul could have the chance to finish his sentence with a question mark, 
 used her right foot to kick Heechul’s face directly, but making sure it wouldn’t ruin his pretty face.

"BYUNTAE." 

"OW!!!" Heechul whined and winced in pain as he covered his face. "That was my nose!"

"You'll still live."

"You better buy me a new nose if this gets crooked." Heechul rather said it sarcastically.


snapped her head towards him, furrowing her eyebrows while glowering at him. "Do you want me to kick you again?"

"Ani, Ani!" raising his other palm for a second, Heechul shook his head rapidly.

"Good."






First red envelope is near…