The Mail

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

Note: The Golden Hotel 2 is unedited. There will be technicalities and grammatical errors along the way. I don't have any plans of editing this since I moved to Wattpad. The revised versions of 1, 2, 3, and 4 would be posted there (but not Kpop anymore). My account name is RedZetroc18. Support me by clicking the Follow button and putting my stories into your Reading List. Kamsahamnida!


 

Inside SM Entertainment, the Dance Studio was very noisy early in the morning. Siwon and Heechul were just watching the rest dancing to their song, A-Cha. They would join in with the others if their song, Mr. Simple, would play. After dancing, everybody went to have a water break while Eunhyuk had to excuse himself for a while when Leeteuk, their leader, decided to announce something.

Leeteuk hollered, "Yah! I have something to say!"

"Yah, yah, yah! Hyung has something to say!" Heechul repeated, and they all gathered around forming a circle.

Before Eunhyuk could fully go out the room, Shindong turned his head around to call him and asked a question. "Eunhyuk! Where are you going?"

Staggering, Eunhyuk turned around with a red face. "Uhm… I'm…"

Kyuhyun showed a cheeky grin. "Ohohoho! Hyung's girlfriend will visit~" low howlings were heard inside the studio.

Eunhyuk’s face turned dark red. "Kyuhyun! AISH…" he shook his head dismissively before walking out to avoid any embarrassing moments.

"So what are we going to talk bout?" Siwon started off the conversation.

"Is this about the long vacation we've been planning?!" Donghae got excited and everyone else made rowdy noises.

"Nae!" Leeteuk nodded in agreement. "Now is the time to plan it all!"

"Beach party!" Sungmin threw his hands in the air alongside Kyuhyun.

"Idiots!" Leeteuk hit their heads.

"Ow!"

"Resort?" Ryeowook tried suggesting one.

"I think I'm cool with that." Yesung agreed.

Leeteuk had a hard time thinking of a place, still brainstorming. "Hmm…"

"It would be awesome if we could spend somewhere unique before I get enlisted in the army." Heechul heaved deep sigh while everyone continued making rowdy noises.

Shindong exclaimed, "I agree with that! Think, think…"

----Eunhyuk and ----

Eunhyuk used the elevator to go down faster the building. He knew his girlfriend was always punctual. She dislikes the idea if he were to be late. Waiting inside the building's lounge was
. She was sitting all by herself, waiting on the couch for Eunhyuk to pick her up. glanced around the area when someone tapped her shoulder.

"Excuse me?"


turned her head around and saw a Mailman who seemed in a hurry. "Can I help you?"

"Could you please hand this over to a SuJu member? It doesn’t matter who." the Mailman shuffled through his oversized delivery bag and took out a letter. "There's a note inside and I'm in a bit of a hurry!" he looked jumpy as he glanced around. "I can't wait for the assistant. Too many deliveries today…"

She fixed her eyes at the busy assistant answering calls, so she reluctantly nodded her head. Although she hesitated at first to accept the letter, she wanted to ask first a question. "What's inside anyway? I know Super Junior." 
took the letter and stared at it for a second. It was plain white and nothing was written in front. "I wonder…"

An elevator door opened and out came Eunhyuk. Upon setting his eyes to where 
was, he saw her talking to someone, so he quickly jogged towards her.

"What's up?" Eunhyuk went beside
.

"Oh! Eunhyuk!" she stood up and faced him. "Ahjusshi wanted me to hand it over to a SuJu member and you happen to be here. So~ here!" 
handed it over to Eunhyuk.

"Oh? What's this?" Eunhyuk glanced down at the sealed letter then to the Mailman curiously. "Invitation?"

The Mailman didn’t hear him as he read the time on his wristwatch. Panicking, he bowed down in 90 degrees and immediately walked away. "I’m really very sorry! I have to deliver the letters!"

"Ah- Who-" Eunhyuk was about to ask him again, but
stopped him.

"Aish, just let him be, Eunhyuk. Ahjusshi is in a hurry."

"Okay…"


then folded her arms across her chest, quirking an eyebrow. "You're late…"

Eunhyuk extended his arms to his sides, dumbfounded. "I-I was only five minutes late! We have our dance practice! Couldn’t you let me out on this one?"

"I'm just kidding!" 
flashed a cute smile and pushed his head away amusingly.

Letting out a titter, Eunhyuk pulled her for a kiss on her cheek. "Silly yeoja."

"Silly namja." she playfully stuck her tongue out then Eunhyuk patted her head.

"What could be written inside this letter?" Eunhyuk dropped his gaze to examine the letter he was holding.


shrugged her shoulders without any slightest idea. "Open it?"

Eunhyuk tore the letter open and inside was a very small and simple note written in red. He began reading the content out loud.


Annyeong chingu!

Are you guys planning for a long vacation?
But don't know where to go?
Congratulations!
You are invited to come to an Island!
What's in there, you ask?
There is a Five Star Golden Hotel!
Not only that, there's a built in Theme Park on the Island itself!
To get there, go to the Pier and find your Private Boat
When is this? Anytime! You can go now if you want to!

Mysterious Sender


"BWOH! This is perfect!" Eunhyuk beamed and looked at his girlfriend merrily. "We probably could have a long vacation there before Heechul hyung could go in the army!"

Somehow, 
didn’t like the idea of going there. "I don't know about this, Eunhyuk… That letter is rather very informal." her heart suddenly went nervous and it bothered her for a short while.

"You could come with me! With us!" Eunhyuk offered. "I would die just by thinking how lonely I am without you while we're there." he jested.

"Omo! Stop it, Hyukkie!"
lightly slapped his shoulder while blushing in beat red.

Eunhyuk chortled. "Is that a yes?"

"Nae!"

----Dance Studio----

"This is hard!" rubbing his temples, Leeteuk got a headache.

"I'm running out of ideas..." Siwon gave up. "Dear God, I hope there is a miracle…"

"Me too!" Kyuhyun frowned. "I wish there are games when we go somewhere!"

"AISH… You game addict." Sungmin shook his head while smirking.

Yesung randomly touched Kyuhyun's upper lip, causing him to pry his hand away. "Yah! HYUNG!!!" he grimaced while Yesung snickered. "What are you doing?!"

"You are so odd, hyung." Ryeowook wryly smiled, but he couldn’t help to laugh at what Yesung just did.

"What's so fun about touching our upper lip?" Heechul was smiling mischievously and touched his. Then he turned to Leeteuk. "Hyung? Can I try?" he was about to touch Leeteuk's upper lip when he stepped back right away.

"YAH!!! CHULLI!!!" Leeteuk couldn’t suppress his smile. "Try it on your own!"

Heechul his lips and did a tongue service by sticking his tongue out. "I already did."

When Donghae turned his head to check the Dance Studio’s entrance, Eunhyuk and
 came in. "The lovebirds are here!"

All of their heads turned. Those peering eyes disturbed Eunhyuk, and to his relief, they all greeted Kyunghee. "Annyeong, 
-ah!"

Some of them stood from their places to give her a friendly hug one by one. Lastly, Kyuhyun was glad to see her. "
-ah! YOU ARE HERE!"

"KYUNNIE OPPA!!! AIGOOO I MISS YOU!!!" 
threw her arms around his body to give him a very big bear hug.

Kyuhyun patted her back before pulling away. "Did you bring the game?" his eyes were sparkling in the delight.

Taking out her PSP, 
waved it around in the air. "BEAT ME IN TEKKEN."

"GAME!" Kyuhyun beamed happily. They skipped off to a corner and played together.

Sungmin was watching them and he scratched his head. "Game addicts…"

"Anyway… There's a letter for us! A perfect vacation spot!" Eunhyuk waved the note high in the air for everyone to see.

"Bwoh? Really?" Shindong took the paper when Eunhyuk handed it over. Surprised by the plain note, he began reading it out loud. When he finished, Shindong asked opinions. "So, are you guys up for this? It seems exciting, and we can't think of any place to go."

"Theme Park? I don't want to ride a roller coaster!" Siwon shivered at the thought of riding one because he was afraid of heights.

"THEME PARK?!" Kyuhyun suddenly yelled across the room, momentarily taking his eyes off the game.

"HA!!! BEAT YOU!!!"  threw her hands high up in the air.

"AISH, ANIYO!!!" Kyuhyun whined, returning his gaze on the screen. "AGAIN!!!"

"Well, someone is excited…" Yesung smirked.

"Okay, so that's one vote. Who else? Raise your hands." Shindong asked the majority and many hands were raised. He now turned to Leeteuk. "So, what is the decision of our leader?"

Biting his lips, Leeteuk nodded in agreement. "Nae! I think this would be a perfect place to stay in and since the majority is eager to go, when do we leave?"

"As soon as possible!" everybody shouted altogether.

Leeteuk said, "Alright then. Let us pack our things. We have to leave after eating lunch. The pier is far."

"Yah, 
-ah~" Eunhyuk approached his girlfriend who was still playing with Kyuhyun. "We will leave after eating lunch. You want to go with us, right?"

"Yah, yah, yah!!!" Kyuhyun rapidly pressed some buttons. "Take that!"


leisurely nodded. "Nae~ If you are thinking about my clothes, we could just buy there- Yah, yah, yah ANIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" she sat straight up with eyes still peeled on her PSP screen. "I live alone, so my house is locked up and secured, and yes, I don't need to go back."

"…" Eunhyuk rubbed his nape. "You read my mind... Wait… We… Buy?" he gawked down.

She nonchalantly replied, "Nae, you buy me clothes too."

"Aigooo~" Eunhyuk palmed his face. He knew that her house was very far and it would take so long to get there if they tried to go back and pack her clothes. "Anyway… You two better eat lunch and don't get absorbed in playing games too much! Watch your eyes!"


"Nae nae we know!"


Hehehehe…