Linear Motor Rail

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

The video ended and Kyuhyun suddenly punches the mini TV screen so very hard that it left a crack. "DAMN YOU!!!"

"We. . . .we should go back." 

Kyuhyun heard her voice cracking. When he turns to her, was trying her best not to cry but she couldn't and bursted into bitter tears. "That was. . . .that was so cruel. . . .Eunhyuk won't last for long. Why tomorrow? He-he might-"

"Shhh! Shhh!" pulling her into a tight hug, Kyuhyun did his best to comfort . "Stop. . . .just cry. Cry all you want. I'm here. . . .Don't think about it."

Nodding obediently, just kept on sobbing hard. Trails of bitter tears were seen rolling down the side of her cheeks. Kyuhyun just saw her crying her heart out like this. He never did saw her cry not until now. her hair gently, Kyuhyun rests his chin on top of her head.

"Uhunghung~" sniffs. "Kyuhyun. . . .thank you again." she sobs once more.

"We'll kill Yesung hyung. . . .He needs to pay. The price is death." Kyuhyun was containing his anger since he doesn't want to be a burden for her. "Let's go back. I'll carry you."

She didn't answer and Kyuhyun took it as an ok. He turns around then bends down to let her climb at his back. "C'mon."

Wrapping her arms around his neck once again, was getting used of being carried at the back but was still a bit scared. She didnt hesitated at all. At least she was still conscious of what's happening even though she fell silent after seeing Eunhyuk's condition.

"We shall eat when we arrive, arasso?" Kyuhyun waited for her to respond.

All he got was a simple nod and that was enough. So, Kyuhyun went out of the Ticket Booth and walks all the way back to the Movie House. It was a long walk but he endured the hardship despite that he had an added weight. He couldn't force to walk though. He knows she ran out of energy and would refuse to even move an inch from the shock it gave her earlier.

After some twists, and turns and shortcuts, the cloudy weather became a rainy weather. Rain started falling and both of them got soaked under the rain so Kyuhyun had to run quickly before both of them catches a cold. 

Twenty minutes later, Kyuhyun reaches the Movie House and enters with haste. "Oh. . . .we don't have clothes. I guess we have to wait for our clothes to get dry." shaking the thought off, Kyuhyun proceeded inside the room.

While walking halfway, spoke, "You can put me down now."

"Huh?" Kyuhyun stops. "Oh." bending down, she automatically got off of Kyuhyun's back.

"I'll turn off the air condition so that we won't catch a cold." said Kyuhyun.

just nodded. "Go ahead. . . . ."

Leaving her side, Kyuhyun felt so bad. "She must be traumatized. . . .but she's a strong girl. I can see that Eunhyuk is her weakness."

----The Next Day----

Kyuhyun couldn't sleep at all but he manages to sleep from time to time. Unlike , he noticed that she keeps on waking up from time to time. She was very uneasy and worried for Eunhyuk. He hasn't eaten at all and from all those wounds, Eunhyuk might not even stand the heat of the sun later if the rain stops. He could die because of dehydration.

Well, he himself is very worried too. Kyuhyun guessed what might happen to Eunhyuk later while they are riding the Linear Motor Rail. If they couldn't answer the question or whatever might be in store for them, Eunhyuk will surely get run over and die. On second thought, Yesung might be just bluffing and whatever they do, Eunhyuk will still die. He does have a twisted mind.

"Weirdo psycho hyung. If you brought your turtles with you I would kill them. I would throw them towards the wall. I would kill them by boiling them in hot water. I would smash their shells using a hammer or I will step on them really hard. I would skin your puppy to death too." Kyuhyun kept on talking to himself while staring straight in front of him.

Suddenly, he heard someone giggling. "Yah, why are you talking to yourself? You just made me laugh." suddenly sat straight up, covering from her giggles.

Kyuhyun grins. "Oh you're awake? You change your mood so easily!"

"I know right?. . . . ." she sighs deeply. "Yeah I'm awake. Couldn't sleep sometimes."

He nodded. "Yeah I guessed so. Still worried?"

"Nae." pulling her knees up to her chest, then buries her head. ". . . . .Poor Eunhyuk. I want to save him but. . .we can't."

"Believe me I wanted to save him too. . . .we're not allowed to take actions until 4pm hits the clock." Kyuhyun sighs deeply.

Leaning against the wall, she rests her head on top of Kyuhyun's left shoulder and suddenly took his left palm to play with it. Surprised by the sudden action, Kyuhyun hid his blush away.

"What are you doing?"

"Just playing around. I do this to Eunhyuk when I'm bored then he sings a song." she was just staring at his palms and playing with his fingers.

"What song then?" he looks down at her. "Maybe I could sing it for you."

"It's You. . ." suddenly smiles.

 

 

 


Kyuhyun widely smiles. "Neorago. . . .Neorago. . . ."

He closes his eyes and began singing the first lines. Kyuhyun sang the song seriously and his voice became softer, feeling the melody of their song playing in his head. He sang it by heart then joined in.


Dareun saram pillyo eobseo nan geunyang neorago
Dasi hanbeon mureobwado nan geunyang neorago


Imi neoneun dareun sarang itgetjiman
Eojjeol suga eobseo dasi dori kil sun eobseo


It was a rainy day and somewhere out there, a certain someone woke up from a drop of rain landing on his face. It was Eunhyuk. He just woke up and found himself tied up. He couldn't move his body at all and felt pain all over. Remembering what happened, Yesung did put him to sleep and the next thing he knew, he's all tied up.

". . . . . . . .Could this be the end of me? How long was I out?" Eunhyuk thought to himself. "I'm so. . . .weak."

Rain began pouring and he got soaked. ". . . . .Why? Why is this happening to us? . . . . I can't even bring myself to speak. . . .. . . .where are you? It's so cold. . . ."

Closing his eyes due to the heavy rainfall, Eunhyuk fell silent and suddenly remembers her. He smiles to himself but in pain. 

"What a rainy day. . . .I suddenly remember that day. The moment my eyes began to burn. . . .the moment my heart was captured by you. . . .I have no regret, I chose you."

Unconsciously he sang their own song in his mind. Somehow, he started crying when a certain line seems to be like his condition now. His heart started hurting all of a sudden.


My lips, cold as can be, are even more blue
I cry out to find your warmth
I call, even though I call for you, there's no reply
I'll wait for you


"Even when my heart sets on fire, and my dry lips wear out, even when I'm born again, it's still only you."

----4PM----

The rain won't stop pouring when and Kyuhyun arrives in the Linear Motor Rail. They saw Eunhyuk tied up at the end of the rail. He was like a lifeless body but they couldn't bear to look at him so they entered inside. Eunhyuk on the other hand, kind of saw two figures entering.

". . . .. . . .Kyuhyun?"

Inside, and Kyuhyun suddenly turns around when the sliding glass door automatically closes the moment they went in. Then, the speakers were heard. Yesung must be operating the Linear Motor Rail from the control room when the ride itself began moving.

"Omo! Why are we moving?!" panics a lot when she realizes what may happen to Eunhyuk.

"Damn it! I knew it!" Kyuhyun bit his lips, pounding the steel wall beside him.

"Don't tell me, we're going to run over Eunhyuk?!" looking out the foggy window, saw how long the ride would last. 

Kyuhyun was also looking outside. "The ride is long but we're getting faster. This isn't the normal speed of a touring ride."

"Yah!" turns around and looks up at the surveillance camera. "Where is the so called game?!"

Yesung smirks behind the scene.


My my. . . .
Impatient are we?
Simple, stop the ride.


With only those words, the ride began picking up speed.

"THIS IS ABSURD!!!" Kyuhyun shouted. "HOW CAN WE STOP THE RIDE IF HE'S CONTROLLING IT?! EUNHYUK HYUNG WOULD BE A DEAD MEAT!!!"

"Maybe. . . .there is an emergeny switch in front. " she thought.

"You mean way over there?" Kyuhyun pointed outside and the front of the Linear Motor Rail was visible from the curve.

"Nae. What else? Let's go!" tried going for the door but when she pushes it, it won't budge. She panics more. "Why won't the door budge?!"

"Let me!" Kyuhyun tried pushing. "Ugh! This door weighs tons!"


Oops.

The speakers were heard again.

You are right, Kyuhyun.
It does weigh a ton.
In order to push the door way open,
You need three people pushing that door.
But there's only two of you.
So, you guys need effort in pushing that
Hahahaha!


"DAMN IT YESUNG!!!" Kyuhyun wanted to strangle him so badly but he couldn't.

"Kyuhyun! Focus! Let's push this!" snaps and pushes the door.

He got startled so he frantically pushes the door harder this time. Both of them were lookin down the floor to get more momentum. They kept pushing and pushing until the door budges a little.

"Omo! Push harder Kyuhyun!" she pushes harder. "It's opening!"

"AAAARGH!!!" Kyuhyun pushes with all his might until the door fully opens.

Quickly they ran inside to avoid getting shut back in. Both of their energy were away. That must have been really heavy for them to handle.

"Phew. . . .how the hell hyung set those up?!" Kyuhyun breathes in heavily.

"I don't know. . . .but. . .haa. . . .let's keep going! I don't want Eunhyuk to die!" went for the door and pushes again.

Kyuhyun followed and pushes harder yet again. "Can we make it in time?!"

"I REFUSE TO BELIEVE WE'LL RUN OUT OF TIME!!!" screams in anger, crying her heart out again which startled Kyuhyun. "I HAVE TO SAVE EUNHYUK!!! HE'S BEEN WAITING TOO LONG!!!"

Seeing her crying again made him cry as well. It also pains him to see her cry. So, Kyuhyun keeps on pushing harder. "WE CAN DO THIS!!! AAAARGH!!!"

The door was opening slowly and before they knew it, it was fully open and they hurriedly went in to go for the next door. Resting wasn't an option. They were already halfway of touring the whole Theme Park but it seems like there wasn't much time. They've pushed five doors already and only two doors remain.

was so pissed off and her throbbing heart keeps on beating faster and faster as they approach the end of the ride. "DAMN IT DAMN IT!!! EUNHYUUUUUUK!!! NOOOOO!!!"

"HYUUUUNG!!!" Kyuhyun lost hope of pushing the door when the ride suddenly stops.

Falling down to her knees, kept on sobbing bitterly while Kyuhyun kept on punching the door out of anger. All they know Eunhyuk was dead. They were too late to even go to the last room. Both of them fell silent for awhile when suddenly, the speakers were heard. Both had enough of listening to Yesung when something caught their attention. The voice was different.

"Who?" Kyuhyun listened carefully as well as .

Kyuhyun? ?  Can you hear me?

"That voice!" she stood up. "Isn't that?"

I killed Yesung hyung! It's me! Ryeowook!

"RYEOWOOK!!!"

Don't worry! 
Eunhyuk hyung is safe! 
Sorry if it took awhile! 
I will move the Linear Motor Rail now!


Their ride began moving again to exactly end at the platform.

"How? Did he?" Kyuhyun looks at wide eyed.

"OH MY GOD!!!"  jumps up happily as well as Kyuhyun, hugging each other out of joy. "HE'S SAFE!!!"

Kyuhyun pulls away and flashes a smile. "I thought we're all goners."

The sliding glass door opens from behind them and the two went out. They saw Ryeowook kneeling next to Eunhyuk on the ground. When he looks at them, Ryeowook waves his hand to come over. Kyuhyun and ran towards them in haste. As soon as reaches Eunhyuk, she drops down to her knees and hugs him but making sure he doesn't get hurt anywhere.

"Eunhyuk! Are you alright? Can you bear the pain? Where do you need tending? Can you move? Do you have a fever? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat? Tell me-" was asking too many questions when Eunhyuk places a finger on top of her lips to silence her for awhile.

"You're so noisy. . . .you're giving me headaches-"

Suddenly, she hugs her tightly which probably Eunhyuk got hurt. "I'M GLAD YOU'RE SAFE!!! THANK YOU RYEOWOOK OPPA!!!"

"OOOOW~IT-HURTS!!!" Eunhyuk winces in pain.

Kyuhyun looks at Eunhyuk's bandaged left leg then looks at Ryeowook, assuring he did it all. "Hyung? How?"

Ryeowook was smiling then turns to look at Kyuhyun. "Oh, how? When Yesung hyung shot me, I played dead."

"Huh?" Kyuhyun got puzzled.

"Thought you'd say that." he explains. "When Yesung hyung and I were fighting for the gun, I was bringing with me Siwon hyung's bible inside my hidden pocket before we played in the Dodgems. I figured I should allow him to point near the side of my stomach so when he pulled the trigger, I fell down because of the force and pretended I was shot. I was saved! Can you believe that? I pretended I was dead and waited for him to go away. I waited for the right time so I found a wooden plank and whacked him in the head when he wasn't looking in the control room. I took his gun and shot him to death. I left him there then I made it in time saving you three. It was nerve wrecking-"

Out of great joy, Kyuhyun hugs Ryeowook. "Thank you very much, hyung!" tightly he hugs him more. "Thank you very much. . . ."

Ryeowook patted his head. "At least you guys are safe now. . . .I already called SMent. . . .the rescue team are on their way."

"I'm so relieved!" Kyuhyun lies down on his back with a big sigh of relief.

On the other hand, was leaning close to Eunhyuk's face. She was smiling and couldn't help but to stare at him. He was also staring back as she his hair.

Eunhyuk softly chuckled. "I knew waiting for you was worth it. . . ."

She smiled. ". . . .Everything's over now."

"I guess so. . . .I love you." with that last word, Eunhyuk slowly closes his eyes with a smile. then kisses his forehead.



". . .You did well, Yeobo.



You can rest in peace now. . . ."