Adrenaline Rush

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

"First, we have to find the Theme Park's map directory." said while they were running. "Usually, they have it up near toilet rooms."

"How can you be so sure?" Heechul said while panting.

"We've been to Theme Parks." Eunhyuk explained. "So there is a possibility."

"Oh." 

"Over there!" she pointed right around the corner. It was inside a bulletin board.

They came to a stop and tried reading the map but it was dark. "It's too dark to see." Heechul squinted his eyes.

"We need more light or something." was having a hard time reading the map.

"Oh wait. I brought a small light box." Eunhyuk pulled out from his pockets a small peculiar looking flash light.

"A light box?" Heechul rather said it sarcastically. "Dude, that's a small flashlight shaped like a long rectangle or square or whatever."

He stared at Heechul and retorted. "Whatever hyung. I just found it in our hotel room."

Heechul protested. "Still. It's a small flashlight! It's never a light box!"

"I want to call it like that!"

got annoyed and slightly smacks their shoulders. "Ugh! Gimme that!" she snatched the flashlight from Eunhyuk. "Don't fight over what's it called! We're in the middle of life and death here!" flashing the light over the Theme Parks's map, she scans the map to look for the Staff Room. "You guys really should get along once in awhile!"

"Sorry. . . ." Eunhyuk and Heechul shook their heads and coughs to clear their throats.

In one minute, found what they were looking for. "Here! Near the Food Stalls. C'mon!" she started running to the right path while both boys tailed behind.

----Kyuhyun and Sungmin----

"Hyung. . . .I can't hold on much longer. . . .my hands are sweaty and I'm slipping. . . ." Kyuhyun's hand were getting numb from holding too long and for switching positions.

"Yah! Kyuhyun! Don't give up! You can still hold on!" Sungmin exhaled loudly and tried swinging his feet.

"I will die anyway. . . ." Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin. "What are you doing?"

"I figured we should hang like a roasted human pig. That way both arms and legs are holding on so we won't get tired easily."

"Hmmm. . . .good point. We should try that." Kyuhyun started swinging his left leg to reach for the bars, together with Sungmin.

----Eunhyuk, and Heechul----

When they found the Staff Room, the door was locked. "It's locked." tried turning the knob but it won't really open. "It won't budge."

Eunhyuk tried looking around and saw a big hammer at a Game Corner wherein you have to ring that bell depending on how strong you are when you hit the target. He taps Heechul at his shoulder who turns to look. "Hyung, hyung, hyung! I think we should use that hammer to break in." he pointed.

Heechul followed the direction of the point using his eyes and agreed the moment he saw it. "Splendid idea." he ran towards the area along with Eunhyuk and he tried lifting it up but failed to do so. "Ooof! This hammer is pretty heavy. . . ."

"Want me to help you hyung?" Eunhyuk offered a help.

He glared at him. "You make it sound like I'm weak and you can carry this." Heechul mumbles.

Eunhyuk stared at him. "If you don't want I could just go, hyung." he was about to walk away when Heechul panics.

"Y-yah! Help me with this! Aish! I was only kidding!" Heechul saw Eunhyuk turning around.

"Jokes are half meant. . . ." he offers a helping hand.

Heechul wanted to retort but he took a deep breath and sighed heavily instead. "Fine, fine, fine! Just- help me with this one, okay?"

"Nae, Nae~ hyung."

Eunhyuk and Heechul lifted the hammer's handle and together they went back to the Storage Room to where was waiting for them.

"Took you guys long enough. . . ." she went aside for the boys to have their momentum on breaking the doorknob.

"Well, sorry. This is quite heavy." Heechul said as they lifted the hammer. "Ready, Hyukjae?"

He nodded. "Nae! One. . .Two. . .Three!"

With one big swing, the two boys hits the doorknob with all their might and it broke off in an instant. quickly kicks the door open while the boys drops the hammer aside to follow her inside the Staff Room. She tried turning on the switch for the lights but it wasn't working.

"Guess we have to use the flashlight." went for her pockets to reach for the flashlight and turns it on. 

"So we need to look for a rope." Heechul begins to search every shelf.

"Anything useful too." said, helping the boys see using the flashlight.

"Will this hooks do?" Eunhyuk found two hooks.

"Okay, found a rope!" said Heechul as he went beside Eunhyuk. "It's long enough."

Nodding in satisfaction, didn't wasted anytime. "Now, let's go! We've been here for 8 minutes already-"

The three were startled when lights started flashing from afar. When they turned around to see, the Observation Tower was operating. 

"Ppali!"

The trio ran as fast as they could to reach the Observation Tower. Kyuhyun and Sungmin must have been very strong to hold on for minutes that had passed. Two minutes later, , Eunhyuk and Heechul arrives at the Observation Tower. They saw Yesung and Donghae standing near the control panel while Siwon and Ryeowook was outside looking at the ride rotate 360 degrees while going down.

Siwon turns around and saw them running closer so, he taps Ryeowook to look. "Hyungs! -ah!"

"Are those that we need?" Ryeowook saw Eunhyuk, Heechul and the things that were needed for the rescue operation.

"Mmm!" nodded. "Have you guys figured out the angle?"

Siwon answered. "You guys should be stopping at around 40ft. high." he pointed the number way up high.

"And then we'll tell Donghae hyung and Yesung hyung to turn you guys at around 40 degrees if the entrance is right there." Ryeowook pointed just ahead of them.

"When you guys stop in mid air, that's your cue and wait for us to open the entrance of the Observation Tower." Siwon explained.

"So that means, we should be careful not to fall off when that glass door opens in mid air." was looking up the night sky. The moon gave her the creeps and felt bothered again.

"Exactly." Ryewook said.

"Okay. We should hurry inside!" Eunhyuk ran first.

"Agreed." Heechul followed along with .

"Be careful!" both Siwon and Ryeowook bade goodluck.

----Observation Tower----

"Hyung! Eunhyuk!" Donghae was relieved they arrived safely.

"Is it ready?" asks.

Yesung nodded. "Ready to go." he pressed something to open the glass door. "Goodluck, Heechul hyung! Eunhyuk, -ah."

"Goodluck! Please be careful!" Donghae was getting nervous for them.

"Don't worry! I promise no one will die!" Heechul said in determination.

They went inside and Yesung closed the doors. Later, they started going up while rotating. They sat down for awhile and slowly they begin to see what the Theme Park looks like. It was like any ordinary Theme Park but this one gives them the death feel. All of you are on an island, stuck together, dying one by one while playing games. Ryeowook and Siwon was seen looking and waving up at them so they waved back to show they're fine.

While they were going up, asks the two boys to tie up the hooks in both ends of the rope. The plan was to tie the rope on the Observation Tower then swing the rope all the way to the Rollercoaster. Later, the ride stops exactly at 40 ft. and 40 degrees. The ride beepers began making warning sounds when the glass door started opening. Nervous they were but they have to act right now.

"Okay." turns to her boyfriend. "Eunhyuk? Open the ceiling door while I tie the rope around Heechul oppa." she began tying it around his waist.

"Got it." Eunhyuk stood on top of the seat and begins to bang the ceiling door. After many tries, it opens up and night breeze greeted his face when he climbs half way up. "Cost is clear!" he went down.

"Wish me luck." Heechul began climbing up and out he goes on the rooftop.

was heard shouting. "Be careful, arasso?!"

"Nae, Nae!" 

Heechul hollered. He carefully crawled way out and tried reaching for the pole of the tower. When he grabs hold of it, he nervously stood up and begins to untie the rope around his waist. After untying, Heechul ties it around the pole and uses the hook for it to hold longer. When Siwon and Ryeowook saw Heechul finished tying the rope, they hollered together to call Kyuhyun and Sungmin's attention over the warning beeps.

"KYUHYUN!!! SUNGMIN!!!"

As expected, they did and they saw Siwon and Ryeowook pointing towards the Observation Tower. When they followed the direction of the point, Heechul was already swinging the other end of the rope for them to catch.

"Kyuhyun! Try catching the rope!" Heechul hollered.

"I will!" he hollered back. Kyuhyun changed his position. He bravely used his legs to hang upside down so that he can catch the rope freely.

"One. . .two. . .three!" He throws the rope a bit downwards. At first it was a fail but after many tries, he successfully threw it exactly towards Kyuhyun who caught it.

"NOW, WHAT DO I DO?!" Kyuhyun shouts.

peeks from the Observation Tower entrance and shouts, "HEECHUL OPPA WILL TRY TO REEL YOU IIIIN!!! WHILE HE DOES THAT, YOU NEED TO SWING ALL THE WAY HEEERE!!! EUNHYUK AND I WILL CATCH YOU!!! IS IT CLEEEEAR?!?!"

"CLEEEAAARRR!!!"

"Hurry up, Kyuhyun. I think the safety bars won't be safe anymore. . . ." Sungmin was nervous and tries to rush Kyuhyun.

"Wae?" Kyuhyun looks up at Sungmin.

"Uhm. . . .The bars are somehow detached. . . ." Sungmin tried pushing it in but it got worse. 

"WHOA!" both of them almost drops way low.

They panicked and Kyuhyun shouts at Heechul while tying the rope around his waist. "HYUUUUNG!!! CAN YOU REEL ME IN?! WE HAVE A PROBLEEEEEM!!! UH. . . .WE'LL FALL ANY SECOND NOW. . . ."

"Shisus. . . ." Heechul muttered under his breath. He went around the pole and hastily pulls the rope back. When it was tight, he shouts. "Okay. KYUHYUN!!! I'LL REEL YOU IN!!!"

"Okay. Go, go! Now, right now. GO!!!" Sungmin encourages Kyuhyun to swing now.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and not a moment too soon, he releases his grip at his legs ang he swings all the way towards the Observation Tower. He saw and Eunhyuk trying to reach for his hand so he stretches one right out. Successfully, he was grabbed by his hand and both couple helps him inside.

When he got inside, Kyuhyun was really trembling badly as they helped him take off the rope for Sungmin's turn to use. The maknae suddenly hugs very tightly and began sobbing really hard on her shoulders.

"Okay, you're alright, you're alright! Shhh. . . ." she hugs Kyuhyun and his hair. "Didn't I say we'll protect and save you no matter what?"

Kyuhyun sniffs. "I was really scared~. . . .so scared. . . ." he buries his head under her neck.

Eunhyuk was looking at them like he wants to push Kyuhyun off her but he would make a scene so, he shakes the thought off and peeks right out the tower to shout at Heechul.

"Hyung!!! We're done!!! It's Sungmin's turn!!!"

"Arasso!!!"

Heechul pulls the rope back and for the second time, he spins it in the air clockwise. After many spins, he throws it towards Sungmin who was ready to catch it. Sungmin waited until it reaches him so, he goes for the grab. He hurriedly tied himself around the waist before it was too late. He waited for Heechul to pull the ropes tightly before he swings all the way to the Observation Tower.

But, when Heechul was half way pulling, the safety bar collapses all of a sudden. "OMO!!!" Sungmin held unto the ropes when he swung all the way below the Observation Tower. 

The safety bar fell in the shredding machine and they heard metal sounds being shred into pieces over the warning beeps. Heechul almost got pulled in but luckily, he was behind the pole so that he wouldn't fall off the Observation Tower. On another point of view, Sungmin could jump right down but it was too high. Siwon and Ryeowook below was panicking. They went below him in case he falls.

"Omo!!!" Eunhyuk got up and passes by and Kyuhyun to climb up and help Heechul pull Sungmin up.

"Where are you going?" she was puzzled.

"Heechul hyung needs help pulling Sungmin up." Eunhyuk just pointed outside while he hurriedly climbs up. "Hyung! Need a helping hand?"

"I could use that right now! Sungmin's heavy. . . ."

Meanwhile. . . .

"Oh dear!!!" panics and looks at Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun, listen to me. I know you're scared and all but I need you to help me pull Sungmin up. Do you understand?" she cups his face to make him look at her straight in the eyes.

Looking at him for awhile, Kyuhyun suddenly leans in to give her a quick peck on her lips which startled her. He smiled. "Mianhae . . . .I won't do that again but. . . .Thank you." he wipes the tears off of himself and crawls all the way to the entrance and grabs the rope.

Astonished, just shakes the thought off and went beside Kyuhyun to grab the rope and help pull. "You better stop doing that or else I'll tell Eunhyuk you've been hitting on me."

"Yah, I wasn't!"

"Taking chances."

Kyuhyun pouts and just continues pulling Sungmin up while hits his shoulders lightly with a slight smile. They pulled and pulled until Sungmin was reachable for them to pull inside. Sungmin stretches one hand out and Kyuhyun grabs his hand while grabs his other hand and pulls harder. Miraculously, the rescue operation was a success. Nobody died.

"Oh my God. . . .Im alive!" Sungmin can't help to cry and he receives a hug from the both of them.

Heechul and Eunhyuk descends from above and saw the group hug. "Mind if we join?" Heechul said.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin turns to look at them and they suddenly ran up to Heechul. "HYUNG!!! THANK YOU!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!"

"YAH!!!" Heechul received a lot of kisses. "EEW, EEW!!! YAH!!!"

Eunhyuk smiles and was startled when hugs him tightly. "I'm glad they're safe. . . .all of you." she looks up at him and smiles.

He ruffles her hair and kisses her forehead. ". . . .Nae. I'm glad no one died right now." Eunhyuk smiled happily.

The glass door was closing and they were already descending. Today was a rough night but what could be in store for them the following days?