Distraction

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

"MWO?!"

Did they hear it right? They will all die on the Island? Again, the mysterious person behind the speakers spoke.


Wondering where are all the people in this hotel?
Think again… there are none…
You are all alone in this Island!


"ALONE?!" they shouted altogether and began panicking.

"Damn…" muttered under her breath. Her heart wouldn’t stop accelerating. "So I was right… this is something bad…" biting her lip, she quickly examined everyone's terrified faces. "They all look… innocent."

 

Your room keys are inside the Elevator…
Go to the Dining Area and Bon Appetite!
13th floor…
Annyeong…


"Is this really happening… to us?" Sungmin started crying.

"Shindong… that porky." Heechul was a little infuriated for failing to save Shindong. He was so close.

Suddenly, Eunhyuk sniffed. "This is all my fault. I-I shouldn't have taken the letter and gave it to you guys..." he wiped his tears away but it kept on flowing out.

"No! It's not your fault…" Donghae approached Eunhyuk and gave him a comforting hug.

"I agree… so don't blame yourself, Eunhyuk." Siwon patted Eunhyuk's back.

"I guess we have to stay here…" scratching his head in defeat, Ryeowook let out a deep sigh.

"Aniyo! Can we just escape?!" Kyuhyun pleaded.

"We can't…"

"Why not, Wookie hyung?!" the maknae sounded desperate.

"Kyuhyun, even if we try… the boat will not come back until we finish the number of staying days here." Yesung sadly explained.

Murmurs were heard. Unfortunately, for , she was beginning to suspect some Super Junior members. To break the noise, she communicated with their leader. "Leeteuk oppa? I think we should get going now. We don't want to starve to death…" she rather said it sarcastically.

Snapping out, Leeteuk nodded in agreement. "Yes, we should. Let's get going to the elevator." walking out first, everyone exchanged looks before following their leader.

After a while, they found two Elevators. They tried going for the right one but there were no keys. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, and Siwon went in to meet up with the others there. So, Heechul, Yesung, Leeteuk, Donghae and Sungmin went inside the left Elevator and they found… cards.

"Cards?" Heechul went in along with the others, picking up three Cards on the Elevator floor.

"Those are Card Keys." Leeteuk said.

Heechul stared at him. "I know what it is hyung…"

----Dining Area----

 

"Everything looks so normal…" Sungmin remarked, stepping out the elevator.

Nodding in agreement, Donghae glanced around the huge dining area. "Hard to believe…"

"But this place IS dangerous." Yesung emphasized.

"We're complete… I think we should help ourselves." Leeteuk referred to the food prepared on the table.

Mysteriously, why was it already served on the long table? A lot of questions were to be asked and answered but answering it would be a brainstorm. Nobody even knew who was this mysterious person who had sent the invitation.

While eating, Kyuhyun brought up a question. "Nae, -ah? Eunhyuk hyung said something about you."

When Kyuhyun mentioned that, Eunhyuk almost choked on his food.  eyed Eunhyuk while all of them ceased eating to stare at the couple. "Mentioned something?" she asked innocently.

Drinking a glass of water, Eunhyuk nodded. He knew what Kyuhyun was talking about. "Nae. Your aura thing."

"Aura?" it piqued their interest.

was slightly baffled, but she heaved a sigh and explained, "Nae… I can feel human aura. I know if you're somehow suspicious… I can feel something bad may happen too or even just events." she simply said, shrugging.


Damn...

"Bwooo? Jinjja?" all of them reacted at the same time.

"Then you knew about this?" Ryeowook seemed shocked.

"Why didn't you say so?!" Heechul was getting worked up

"Calm down, hyung!" trying to calm Heechul down, Siwon placed a hand on top of his shoulder.

"Please continue…" Leeteuk prompted.

She slowly nodded. "I guess you could put it that way."  looked at the other direction and nonchalantly said, "I know one of you is the killer."

"! Too straight forward…" Eunhyuk smiled wryly.

"WHAT?! There's a killer?!" Sungmin began trembling.

"SERIOUSLY???" Donghae couldn't believe what he heard.

"A killer?" Yesung eyes bulged out. "Mwoyo???"

Before anyone could say anything else,  went frank "Don't blame Kyuhyun, araseso? I know he likes games and we have games in this Island, but that doesn't mean he's the killer and don't forget, I love games too."

Some of them wanted to point that out but she already enumerated what was in their mind. Heechul coughed. "Well, I admit, I'm into games too."

"See?"  said in a matter of fact tone.

Kyuhyun then flashed a grateful smile towards her. "Gomawo, -ah!" he stood up and went all the way around the long table to give her a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you thank you, thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!"

"Yah, Kyu!" she couldn’t suppress her wide smile as she lightly chuckled.

"Heeeey… he's jealous~" Yesung saw how quiet Eunhyuk went, so he tried teasing him for a bit.

"Yah! Hyung! Am not!" Eunhyuk hid his face by the use of his hands.

"Kyuhyun! Let go of her…" Ryeowook held back his laugh.

"Hyukie is jealous." Leeteuk pointed at Eunhyuk's reddening face.

Kyuhyun eyed Eunhyuk and gave him a cheeky smile, hugging more with his matching evil smile. "She ish mine. I'm not going to give her to you."

"YAH!!!" Eunhyuk's eyes popped out and he felt jealous.

then joined in the fun, hugging Kyuhyun's arms. "I don't want chu anymore~ Kyuhyun's mine~" she teased.

They all laughed. At least the mood went up. "Yaaaah! Don't do that!" Eunhyuk was nearly in tears again.

"I'm just kidding!"  embraced Eunhyuk the moment Kyuhyun released her. "My only love is Eunhyuk. Spell love? E.U.N.H.Y.U.K." she smiled widely and gave Eunhyuk a deep kiss on his lips. "See?"

Eunhyuk's face went red like a tomato and he got speechless. Totally speechless. No sounds.

"Ooooooooooo!!!" deep howlings were heard.

"Bleachk! I had to see that…" eye twitching, Kyuhyun shivered after seeing that.

"Anyway… How can you be sure there is a killer? And it's one of us?" Siwon brought up the topic.

shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I just know. I feel weird auras emanating from you guys."

"Wow…" Heechul was in awe. "You make it sound like it's no big deal."

"Someone just died you know…" Sungmin pouted.

"Shindong…" Donghae frowned since he was one of the closest to the big guy.

Being sarcastic, she sighed. "Like, I don't know, oppas…"

Kyuhyun's jaw dropped. "Are you bipolar?" his eyebrows came together upon asking that question.

"I'm not!"  pouted.

"Excuse her. She's weird at times when a situation like this happens…" Eunhyuk moved her away from them to apologize in place of her.

"…because it serves as her/ as my distraction." both Eunhyuk and  had the same thought.

"You are bipolar…" Kyuhyun stared at her suspiciously.

"ANIYO!!!"

"Another weird one." Ryeowook was trying to get the attention of a certain someone.

"Are you trying toooooo…" Yesung shot Ryeowook a death glare.

Waving his palms defensively, Ryeowook tried to suppress his laugh. "Don't look at me. It's not my fault that it referred to you, hyung!"

"Yah! Heechul hyung is the weird one too!" Yesung pointed at Heechul like a kid.

"MWOYOOOOOO???" Heechul eyed Yesung hard with a lifted eyebrow. "Why am I included with the weird talk?!"

"…because you're weird too." Yesung firmly said, trying to put up a straight face.

"AISH! I am NOT!" Heechul scowled.

"Hahahahaha! All of you are funny!"  clapped happily in her place.

"Pffft- that's very nice, Kyunghee…" ruffling her hair, Eunhyuk couldn’t help to grin from ear to ear on this day, even though this day was also the saddest day.

For making such ruckus in the Dining Area, Leeteuk coughed to clear his throat and to also catch everyone's attention. "We should decide on our rooms."

"Oh! So where are the keys?" Donghae asked.

Looking at Heechul, Leeteuk extended his right arm to give him the keys. "Chulli?"

"Oh!" Heechul took the Card keys out from his pockets and handed them over to the leader.

"We have Card keys actually." spreading them in his fingers to reveal three Card keys, Leeteuk announced the instructions. "We'll have three groups. Two groups will consist of three members and the other group will consist of four members."

"I choose Hyukie and Kyuhyun oppa to be my roommates!"  raised her hands in the air.

"What. With you two?" Kyuhyun stared at them like they were a virus.

"We can play games all we want?" she tempted.

He then locked eyes with Leeteuk. "In."

"Oh boy..." Eunhyuk palmed his cheek.

"Alright." Leeteuk handed the Card key to Kyunghee.

"Ryeowook and Sungmin. We'll be the other group." Yesung decided so the other Card key was given to them.

Leeteuk, Siwon, Donghae and Heechul were the last group to share the same room in the hotel. After finishing their food completely, they all went to their respective rooms. When they arrived, their things were miraculously there inside in each room. All they have to do was give the belongings back to the rightful owners before moving in completely.

What could happen next as their hair-raising day begins tomorrow in the mysterious Island and so on?