Tortured

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

Tension was building up in the air. They know Yesung is holding a gun. One shot would kill you instantly. Eunhyuk takes a peek outside and he saw Kyuhyun signaling something. At first he couldn't understand it at all but then, Kyuhyun keeps on pointing to his left.

"Oh. . . ." Eunhyuk pointed to his right and made a crawling motion.

Kyuhyun nodded and mouthed, "Nae!" he tried peeking at Yesung and he was near the entrance. "Ppali!"

Gulping down in nervousness, Eunhyuk tried crawling to the other side but he got unlucky. His pants got stuck at the side of the door. When he was about to crawl out, Yesung turns around and saw Eunhyuk.

He smirked. 


Hiding here?

"Oh no. . . ." peeks under and saw Yesung's shoes going to the kitchen. Quickly she crawls way back to Kyuhyun, lifting the table cloth up. "Kyuhyun!" she pulls him inside.

"Whoa!!!" Kyuhyun rolls a bit. "Hyung is in trouble!!!"

"I know!!! But we have to get out, fast!!!" seems getting stuck between deciding whether or not to save Eunhyuk.

Kyuhyun was surprised. "MWO?! We can't leave him-"

"I know! Don't worry, he'll be fine. If he gets caught, Yesung oppa would be expecting us to jump out of our hiding place and then we'll be caught. If we escape, there's a high chance he'll hold Eunhyuk as hostage. We'll get him back. . . ." serious was her face expression but 's decision was full.

Sighing deeply, Kyuhyun went ahead to crawl out. "Fine."

Kyuhyun went out in the end. He made sure if the coast is clear before signaling her to get out. "Ppali!" crawls out of her hiding place.

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk was cornered by Yesung. He suddenly grips Eunhyuk's neck and attempts to suffocate him.


You got unlucky there, Eunhyuk.

Yesung smirks.

Coughing, Eunhyuk held Yesung's wrist as he slowly stood up, hitting his back on a wall. "H-hyung. . . .stop this. . . ."


No. 

Yesung said firmly. 


Not until I kill all of you.
Now, tell me where are the other two?


Eunhyuk couldn't say anything but his eyes motioned towards the two escaping already. Yesung noticed this and when he turns his back around, he wanted to shoot them.

"No, you don't!" Eunhyuk used his left foot to kick his hands away.

Bang.

and Kyuhyun were surprised but they got to escape the dining room. Yesung was pissed so he instead took it all out on Eunhyuk, by aiming the gun at his left thigh and shooting him with mercy. He loosens his grip to him and watches Eunhyuk seething it pain, holding his left thigh. Blood was dripping on the floor then Eunhyuk looks at his bloodied hand.


Tch.
That's what you get.
Now, be my hostage and be a good Dongsaeng.
I'll set up another game for those two.
Which requires you to be the bait.


Yesung grabs Eunhyuk's collar and drags him out of the Dining Room with an evil plan in mind. Eunhyuk got no choice but to follow him even though he can't walk properly due to his open wound.

---- and Kyuhyun----

"Tsk! That was another gunshot!" Kyuhyun said as they were running down the stairs.

"He's not dead! Kyuhyun, don't be negative now, please?" was uneasy.

Kyuhyun knows she was trembling in fright and that she's denying it, just trying to be strong in this situation. "Sorry." was all he could say.

"Let's focus on running away now." she said as they turn to a curve and ran downstairs.

"What's your plan?" Kyuhyun asks.

"I don't know. . . . we should wait for Yesung oppa's move. We should hide in the Theme Park first."

"Where?"

". . . .Haunted House?" 

"WHAT?!" Kyuhyun got scared upon hearing that word Haunted House.

"You scared?"

"N-no. May I ask why?"

"Well, that's the least place he could look for us." 

Kyuhyun's face went pale. Who would want to hide inside a Haunted House? Nobody would even dare since the place is creepy enough to scare the wits out of you. Unless, you have a strong heart. You can actually hide inside without being scared.

"Fine. Haunted House."

After awhile of running down the stairs from the 13th floor, they arrived in the lobby and quickly went outside. It was very early in the morning and the wind was freezing. Enough to send chills down your spine.

"It's so cold!" while running and hugging himself, Kyuhyun looks up behind to view the Hotel. "The Hotel looks creepy. . . ."

"Well, what do you expect? A lot of people died in there. . . ." meant the others who were killed inside.

"What will we do if we escaped this Island?" Kyuhyun asks. "Report about the incident?"

"I guess that's the only thing we could possibly do. If we kept Yesung oppa alive, he'll be sentenced to death by the court."

Kyuhyun got bitter. "Let's just kill him while we're at it." 

"If we can."

After the long run, the two arrived in the Theme Park. Even the place smells death already instead of fun. You get that strange feeling in your guts just by looking at the empty Theme Park early morning.

"Shisus. . . .can this place get any creepier? Yah, -ah? Are you sure we have to be inside the Haunted House?" Kyuhyun follows her to the Map of the Theme Park posted on a bulletin board.

"Yes and you don't have to worry though. . . .we'll reside in the staff room." she used her point finger to look for the Haunted House, reading every label.

"But inside the staff room? More ghost can be displayed there for use. . . ." Kyuhyun whines more.

glares at him. "Any suggestions?"

"Movie House!" Kyuhyun pointed. "At least it's just about movies. . . ."

"Not bad." looks at the area where it is located. "So far from here." it was located at the upper right corner of the Theme Park Map.

"Further the better! We should get going." said Kyuhyun.

"Right!"

They ran again and turned right. The straight pathway was so long that made them lose their energy running halfway. Still, They kept on running but was out of breath. Her right leg started getting numb from the running.

"Wait, wait. . . .I need to catch breath. Ugh my leg." she sat on the ground, trying to support her right leg.

Kyuhyun stops and turns back to help . "You okay? Did your hurt your leg?"

"Aniyo. . . ." she breathes more air and tried breathing calmly since her heart was beating up fast. "My right leg went numb."

Without thinking twice, Kyuhyun turns his back at her bends down. "Climb up. I'll carry you. We might run into Yesung hyung if we tried resting now."

nodded and she wraps her arms around his neck while Kyuhyun holds her legs tightly. "Oh my. . . " he almost outbalanced himself.

Somehow, she got offended. "Yah. Are you trying to imply I'm that heavy?" her voice was stern.

Kyuhyun stuttered. "A-Ani! You are lighter than a feather!"

pulled his hair. "YAH!!! I AM NOT UNDERWEIGHT!!!"

"AAH!!! -ah!!! I was joking!!!" he winces in pain.

"Get going already!"

"Sheesh. . . ."

She back hugs Kyuhyun as he tried adjusting her at his back so that she won't fall. When he ran, Kyuhyun noticed was hugging him rather awkwardly for him and he decided to ask a question.

"Hyung doesn't do this to you?" 

"Which hyung?"

"Eunhyuk hyung."

Pausing for a second, honestly answered. "Uhm. . . .no because I'm scared of being carried at the back."

Kyuhyun blinks. "Scared? Then why am I carrying you?"

blushes in embarrassment. "B-because this is a different situation! And we need to press onward to our-our destination! I-I feel like I'm going to fall too. . . ."

He chuckled. "Arasso. . . .if you say so. Don't choke me. You're kinda hugging me awkwardly and I can feel your uhm. . . ." Kyuhyun hid his blush and he thinks it's a bad idea to say it.

She wanted to protest because she knew what he was talking about. was embarrassed than ever. "This is why I don't like being carried at the back. . . ." she mumbled under her breath.

"What?"

"Nothing."

----Yesung and Eunhyuk----

Somewhere in the Hotel, Yesung was torturing Eunhyuk out of fun inside a room. Helpless he was and his arms and feet were all tied up. Yesung is hitting him everywhere in his body with a wooden plank. Every hit to his body causes him to scream in agony and pain. Black spots and some blood were already appearing on his human flesh. 

"AAAAHHH!!!"


Whack.

"OOOOMFF!!!"

Whack.

"ENOUGH PLEASE!!!"

Punch.

Yesung just punched him across his face.

Be quiet!
You need to look convincing to get saved by those two.


Eunhyuk coughs out blood. He was getting weaker every time he receives torture. "Have you had enough?. . . . I'm hurting everywhere already. . . .I'll die if you keep on doing this to me. . . ."

Thinking to himself, Yesung thought for awhile and then he smirks.


Well, you're right. . . .
Let's torture you again.


"What?!"

Suddenly, Yesung went to the table and got a handkerchief. There was also a weird looking bottle and then he used it to pour the liquid on the hanky. Eunhyuk went nervous as ever. He knew what he was thinking. To make him fall asleep. After that? Who knows?

"What is he planning?!" 

As much as Eunhyuk wanted to struggle free, he couldn't at all and before he knew it, Yesung covers his nose with the handkerchief. Slowly his vision was starting to get blurry and his eyes were getting heavy.

 



Sleep tight. . . .