Obscure

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

----Room 14,444----

8:16 p.m.

In Yesung, Ryeowook, and Sungmin's room, everybody gathered there to rest and to talk about what happened too after eating their late dinner.

"Ouch! Owowowow!" Heechul kept on wincing in pain as applies some medicine on his wounded palms.

"Bear it, will you, oppa? Just a little more. You're whining like a little girl." she rather said it sarcastically as she carefully dabs some ointment on his palms using a cotton.

Grumbling, Heechul tried his best not to make any sounds. He bites his lips when his wounds twitches. "I'm trying. . . ."

She smiled and complimented. "You did a good job there." used a gauge and a medical plaster to stick it in place. "Congratulations, leader. You worked hard for today. Very impressive, I must say."

Surprised at her compliment, Heechul couldn't help at all to turn red and be speechless. "Uhm. . . .g-gomawo."

"HYUUUUUNG!!!" Kyuhyun and Sungmin suddenly ran towards Heechul and glomped him down in bed.

Sadly, one of them hits his face. "UUUH!!!" Heechul tried spreading his arms away from getting his palms get hit. "I. Can't breathe!!! Yah you two, get off!!!"

"Hyung, hyung, hyung!!! We love you, that's why!!!" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Nae!!! Don't you like it!!!" Sungmin did an aegyo.

"I get it, I get it!!! Now stop, the both of you!!!"

stares at them and couldn't help but to giggle and think for herself. "Despite what's happening. . . .we still manage to flash a smile and let out even a laughter."

She was interrupted when Eunhyuk went beside her. "Where did you get those?" he curiously pointed at the first aid kit.

Looking there, went back to look at Eunhyuk. "Oh. In the Infirmary."

Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow. "An Infirmary?"

Nodding, returns all medications inside. "Nae. . . .When we were looking for each other in this hotel, Leeteuk, Siwon, Sungmin oppa and I found it around the 4th floor."

"Oh, I see then. Do you want me to accompany you going back there?" Eunhyuk offered.

After putting all medications inside, she nodded. "That would be great!" 

Eunhyuk smiled. "Arasso."

When both of them were about to go out, Donghae noticed them. "Yah! Where are you two going, hyung?"

"I'll just accompany her in returning the First Aid kit. We'll be back." he answered.

When Kyuhyun heard this, he suddenly stopped playing around and shouted from the bed. "-ah! Can I come with you?!"

"Kyu~ Stay here where it is safe. I have to discuss something with your hyung."

Eunhyuk felt a bit pissed off when Kyuhyun was being all clingy but he remained calm as was talking to him. ". . . .Ugh. Stay calm."

"Arasso. . . ."

"Okay, good."

He realized something. "Wait. What. Discuss?" Eunhyuk eyed like he saw a ghost.

"When we get there I'll tell you." twists the doorknob and out she went.

"Y-yah!" Eunhyuk followed and closed the door shut.

Ryeowook, Siwon, Donghae and Yesung exchanged looks.

"I just went curious about that." Ryeowook said.

"Discuss?" Siwon was also curious.

"Maybe about clues for the killer?" Donghae guessed.

"You may be right." Yesung looks at the door. "That girlfriend of Eunhyuk is way mysterious and should we say. . . .brave?"

"And smart. " Donghae shrugs. "I'm close with Eunhyuk but I never heard him talk about her too much."

"Or rather rarely." Siwon assured.

"So, why are we talking about her again?" Ryeowook asks.

"Clues for the killer, Wookie." Donghae reminded.

Ryeowook was confused. "But why are we talking about her?" 

That made them shut their mouths. Yesung faced palm himself. "Oh, mianhae. I brought that topic randomly."

"You are really weird, hyung." Siwon stared at Yesung.

Yesung protested. "Yah! I'm not, Siwon! I just thought about her!"

"YOU LIKE ?!" Ryeowook's eyes widens in shock and because of that, they had the idea too.

"MWO?!"

"YAH YAH YAH WOOKIE DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!" Yesung pointed Ryeowook from his chair while sitting and bringing his feet up to be on top of it. "ANIYO!!!"

"Hyung, you're being defensive." Ryeowook snickered.

Kyuhyun suddenly pops behind Yesung like a creeper. "What. Is. That. True." he was definitely glaring.

"O3O ? What's all the fuss about?" Sungmin tilted his head, looking at all of them while standing there curiously.

"Bwoyooo~ Why are you glaring at me, you evil maknae!" Yesung leans a bit back. "Nothing! Nothing! Don't believe Ryeowook! Yah, you started this!" He snarled at Ryeowook.

Siwon happily explains to Sungmin. "Well, Ryeowook suddenly said Yeye hyung likes ." 

"Jinjja?" Sungmin looks at Yesung then to Kyuhyun. "O3O Kyu~ I think you're the one who likes her! Why the face?" he innocently pointed out.

Kyuhyun retorted immediately. "ANIYO!!! It's not like I kissed her!-" he made a mistake bursting that out so he went really nervous. "Oh no. . . I'm dead meat."

"WHAT?!" The attention now draws to him.

He quickly protested. "A-Aniyo!!! That was nothing!!! I-I just said that!!!"

"YOU'RE STUTTERING." Yesung pointed at Kyuhyun with wide eyes of surprise. 

"SHUT UP HYUNG!!!" Kyuhyun slaps Yesung's point finger away out of panic and kept on hitting him with a gritted teeth. 

"Oh you're a dead meat, Kyuhyun." Donghae emphasized the word. 

"You're obviously obvious now." Siwon doesn't know if he should laugh at this matter or feel worried for Kyuhyun.

"So, Kyu has a crush on ? Am I right?" Sungmin's jaw was hanging open.

"He's busted now so that's a yes, Sungmin." Ryeowook was smiling.

Sungmin suddenly smiles widely and looks at Kyuhyun. "OOOH YOU'RE A DEAD MEAT!!!"

"NO AM NOT!!! WAAAAAH!!! DON'T TELL!!!" Kyuhyun runs around the room and runs away from the group, going towards his bedroom out of embarassment.

"Hey, why are all of you gathered-" Heechul was about to go to their area when Kyuhyun pushes him aside, hitting his left palm which made him wince in pain. "OOOOW!!! KYUHYUUUUN!!!"

"Poor Heechul hyung." Sungmin puffs his cheeks, looking at all of them with the 'what now' look.

 

 

 

What is this?
Love Triangle?
Amusing. . . .


---- and Eunhyuk----

While using the elevator, Eunhyuk now asks about what to discuss with her. "So. . . .What is it?"

"When we get there in the Infirmary, I'll explain. I need to show you in a paper. I can only trust you with my conclusions." she seriously looks at him.

Eunhyuk obediently nodded. "So you thought of something?"

"Nae."


Ding.

Both of them went out the elevator and turns right the hallway. Their footsteps could be heard and it was really silent. Neither were talking in this creepy environment. It's like you're in an abandoned hotel with only the two of you trapped inside looking for ways to get out alive. After a few turns, they arrived at their destination, the Infirmary. The Room number gave them chills. 

"444. . . ." Eunhyuk shivered. "It gave me goosebumps."

looks at Eunhyuk. "Don't you know the number Four in unlucky for us Koreans?" She looks up then back to him.

"Jinjja?" Eunhyuk was surprised to know. "I didn't know that. . . ."

"Well now you know. . . ." 

Opening the door, switches on the lights. When Eunhyuk went inside, it was quite huge. Combine four Deluxe Rooms and that's how big it is. Everything was nicely done. You can feel as if everyday this was being used by people. While he was looking around, returns the First Aid kit in the first shelf then took a folded paper and a pen out from her pocket.

"Hyukie! Come here at the table."

"Oh, nae!" running a short distance, Eunhyuk looks at the paper that they last wrote on. "Hey, that's the paper we wrote on. . . . "

She nodded. "Mmm! and I think even though we saved two of them, one still has to die."

"Seriously?" Eunhyuk's face paled.

"I am not sure about that but I am definitely sure about the dying order although it may change at the end." suddenly draws a line from Kyuhun at the top left corner down to Sungmin at the middle column.

"So wait, why are you drawing a line if we listed the dying order?" Eunhyuk then saw her going for Siwon at the third column then to her name at the second column then to Heechul at the first column.

"This is my second conclusion. Something may show if I did this. We won't know, I might be in the right track. The killer did leave out clues." continued until she was done.

Eunhyuk stared at her work and realized something. "Hey. I see an 8 figure!"

looks at her own work and realized it too. "You're right!" she looks around the table to find another pen and found a red highlighter.

 

She highlighted that part and it emphasized the number eight hidden there. "So, he really likes the number eight. . . ."

"I think all of the juice in my brain has been squeezed out. I can't think of anything to find here." Eunhyuk was trying to rotate the paper but he couldn't think of anything at all.

Bitting her lips, pocketed the pens. "I'll figure it out soon. We are in the right tracks." 

Eunhyuk looks at her. "How are you sure?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I have a feeling we're there. . . .I'm nervous right now. Just now." took a deep breath and sighs very heavily. The look on her face was really uneasy.

He got worried. "Yah, Gwaenchana?" Eunhyuk rubs her back.

"Nae. . . ." She gulps down then looks at him. "Did you know, when we were waiting for the Rollercoaster ride to start, I felt somebody's aura?"

"You did? Then whose aura is it?" Eunhyuk was getting tensed for her and somehow he was really nervous too.

"Somewhere from our cart until Siwon and Heechul's cart. . . .I really can't point it out. It's like. . . scattered and dense." felt her heart beating up fast just by describing.

Eunhyuk tried clearing things up. "By dense you mean, Compacted? Extreme? Complexities?. . . ."

"Stupid."

"Okay, from all I mentioned, nothing there." Eunhyuk felt slow-witted.

"No no no, sometimes it's compacted. He knows what he's doing but somehow, he is panicking that's why I said scattered." bit her lips.

"In short. . . Obscure?"

"Nae. . .vague." she shakes her head. "I think he knows who not to mess with. . . .me. I know he'll try to kill me soon. After Siwon."

Out of panic, Eunhyuk hugs tightly. "Don't say that! I love you. . . .Dont think about dying. I will save you just like how you all worked hard to save Kyuhyun and Sungmin. . . ."

Putting up a faint smile, she hugs him back. "Okay I'm sorry. I won't say that again. I promise." she pulls away to give Eunhyuk a peck on his lips. "I'll keep your word then. It's a promise?"

Eunhyuk smiled. "Promise."