Sweets

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

----Yesung, Ryeowook, Sungmin----

Sungmin was quietly fixing his things in their room when suddenly, he cried hard. "WAAAAAAH SHINDONG HYUUUUUUUNG!!!" he plopped himself in bed and began rolling around like an idiot.

Ryeowook and Yesung were startled by the sudden outburst of Sungmin. When they turned around, they saw him rolling on his bed like a crying child who didn't get what he wanted.

"I can't believe he's gooooone!!! Ani Ani Aniiiii!!!" Sungmin stopped rolling, facing down his bed to cry more.

"Sungmin…" hesitating, Ryeowook went beside Sungmin's bed followed by an anxious Yesung. When Ryeowook sat down, Sungmin glomped him and cried more on his chest. "Oh!... It's okay…" he rubbed Sungmin's back in a circular motion.

"Aish… this is really-" biting his lips, Yesung ruffled his hair in annoyance. "-getting in my nerves!"

"I know how you feel, hyung, we are all frustrated about this…" Ryeowook looked upset, heaving a long, gloomy sigh.

----Leeteuk, Siwon, Donghae, Heechul----

"WELL, I'M TWICE AS FRUSTRATED!!!!" Heechul threw tantrums. Then he threw his luggage near the wall to his bed.

"Hyung! Calm down!" Siwon tried placing his hands on top of Heechul's shoulders repeatedly, but he kept on prying his hands away.

"Siwon-Si-Siwon! Don't touch me!" Heechul fumed as he shot him an icy glare of frustration.

"That's enough, Chulli!" Leeteuk tried pulling him away from Siwon while Donghae pulled Siwon away from the angry Heechul. "Stop this madness, now! Have shame for those who can hear us!"

Struggling away, Heechul pivoted to face Leeteuk, still pissed off. "Like, WHO?! We're. ALONE in this DAMN Island! In this DAMN Hotel! Eunhyuk shouldn't have brought that freakin' letter-"

Before Heechul could finish his sentence, he received a hard blow across his face from Siwon. From that impact, Heechul fell on the floor, astonished. He touched the part where he was punched, tilting his head up to see an angry yet calm Siwon. "HYUNG!!! Get a grip!!! Stop it now!!! Being angry won't take you anywhere!!! What has happened, happened already."

Siwon continued explaining. "Do you think by fuming around in this room could bring back Shindong hyung? NO! Right?! If you're thinking it's your fault for not saving hyung, DON'T. It's no ones fault. No one is at fault here. Do you get me?"

The room fell silent.

Donghae had an urge to do the sign of the cross when he heard Siwon scolding Heechul but Leeteuk slapped Donghae's arm. "Ow!"

Leeteuk stared hard. "Donghae! No time for jokes."

"Mwoyooooo?" splaying his arms to his sides, Donghae acted innocent. "I was amazed, alright? Bwara Mr. Simple Simple…" he did the hand gesture for a bit.

Rolling his eyes, Leeteuk couldn’t suppress his laugh but he remained quiet in his place. "Pffft-…"

Heechul on the other hand, started crying. Pulling his knees closer to his chest, he buried his head under his arms to cry more. Siwon softened and knelt down beside Heechul to give him a comforting hug. "Shhh… It's okay, hyung. Mianhae… We're all still here… Cry… Cry it all out…"

----, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun----

In the other room, someone was also crying.

"I… I shouldn't have brought the letter… I shouldn't have! This is my fault for being gullible! We don't even have communication outside!"

Looking at his cell phone, Eunhyuk's signal was dead. Everyone's phone was dead. He sobbed more and threw his phone directly at the wall. Luckily, it didn't break. It only left some scratches.

"HYUKIE!!! Stop it now this instant!" 
sounded like a mother calming down her child as she wrapped an arm around him.

Kyuhyun on the other hand, was listening through the wall from the other side. "It looks like Heechul hyung is also crying…" he said as he glanced at the couple, picking up Eunhyuk's phone to put it on top of a table.

"Really?" letting out a deep sigh, 
cupped Eunhyuk's cheeks to make him face her. "Listen to me, Eunhyuk, this is not your fault. It's no ones fault, arasseo? I'll figure out a way to reveal this killer." wiping his tears away using her thumb, she pecked him on his lips. "Are you calm?"

Slowly nodding, Eunhyuk wiped his tears using his hands before sniffing. "Yes, I'm calm…"

"Tsk, here…" 
pulled a tissue from the tissue box before covering Eunhyuk's nose. "Blow."

Kyuhyun's nose went big and he shivered for seeing them lovey-dovey, but he slightly felt jealous. "I envy you, Hyukie hyung… You have such a caring yeoja chingu. It makes me jealous."

That caught the attention of Eunhyuk. "MWO?" he blushed in beat red.


was flattered. "KYUNNIE!!!" she giggled.

He squinted his eyes. "Since when did you start calling me, Kyunnie?!"

"Now." she stuck her tongue out.

Kyuhyun laughed sarcastically. "HA.HA.HA~ I'm laughing…"

"Oh c'mon! Can't take a joke?"

"No-" Kyuhyun got pawned when 
threw a pillow towards his face.

"AISH. YAH!!!" Kyuhyun took the pillow and threw it back towards her, but she caught it in the air.

"Tag." 
hit Eunhyuk’s body. "You're it! Hahaha!" she jumped out of bed to run away from him, grabbing the pillow Eunhyuk was about to take. She handed it to Kyuhyun instead.

"YAH!!! Not fair!!!" grinning widely, Eunhyuk grabbed the pillow on the other bed.

Exchanging looks, 
and Kyuhyun exclaimed, "PILLOW FIIIIIGHT!!!"

----Four Days Later----

They were busy chatting outside the hotel, waiting for night to fall. They all thought nothing would happen anymore when that eerie sound greeted them again.


So it seems you guys are outside…
Hahaha…
I know you guys haven't gone to the Theme Park.


Kyuhyun squinted his eyes. "I don't want to go there… never." crossing his arms, the maknae started walking away when  pulled him by the collar.

"You're not going anywhere, mister! You'll be a suspect if you do."

Following the direction of her pull, Kyuhyun choked a bit. "Ack-" he almost stumbled when she released her grip. "Oh. That's not good."


Want to play?
I know you all want to
Go to the Balloon Stall
You can see it the moment you enter the Theme Park
Pop the correct balloon and inside, there are candies
The winner will get to eat sweets
And before I forget…
Every four days, we have a game
That's all…


"What…" Heechul scoffed. "Just candies?" he said it rather sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

Leeteuk smiled wryly. "At least we get to pop balloons?"

Looking at Leeteuk with those I-don't-care eyes, Heechul lifted an eyebrow. "Yay. Pop balloons. Oh look. I got candies. How exciting… Hooray." slipping his hands in his pockets, Heechul walked on the path leading to the Theme Park.

"…Chulli." scratching his head, Leeteuk follwed him. "Let's go, guys!"

"Nothing seems suspicious about that…" Eunhyuk was eyeing at 
. He noticed she was spacing out so he decided to wave his hand near her face. "Gwaenchana?"

Snapping out, 
nervously nodded. "N-Nae… Mianhae. I was very nervous." gulping down, her heart kept beating fast. "Not good… Not good…"

"You are scaring me… What's wrong?" Eunhyuk wanted to assure things. "Are you feeling that vibe again?"

"I hate to admit it but yes." 
took a deep breath before sighing heavily.

"We have to look out for others." Eunhyuk said as she agreed.

"I'm gonna get those candies!" Sungmin clapped happily.

Kyuhyun gave him a challenging glare. "Let's battle duuuuude."

"Game." Sungmin returned the same expression.

"Going through~" Yesung went in between them, followed by Ryeowook.

"You guys are blocking the way~" Ryeowook snickered.

Heechul on the other hand, pushed Sungmin and Kyuhyun's face away to go through. "Move~"

"HYUUUUNG!!!" Kyuhyun and Sungmin almost fell backwards when Heechul pushed their heads away from each other.

Donghae laughed. "I find that funny." he passed by the two.

Scowling, Kyuhyun groaned. "Yeah. I'm laughing. Hyung. Ha~" he continued walking.

Sungmin faked a tear. "Heechul hyung hates me?" he whined.

Patting Sungmin's head, Siwon let out a small chuckle. "Ani… That's how he shows his love for all of you!"

"Really?" Sungmin grinned. "I want my face to be pushed away always then!!!" he happily skipped off.

Siwon couldn’t help it but to laugh it off. "Aigoo… Sungmin hyung! hahaha!"


All of you won't be rejoicing…
When you arrive...
Hahaha…


----4 o'clock----

"WHOA…"

Their eyes bulged out when they saw how big the Theme Park was. It seemed creepy at first since the rides weren't to operate. Not yet. The last instruction was just to find a Balloon Stall and play a game there. Popping the right balloon was all they have to do.

"Where is the Balloon Stall-" before Eunhyuk could finish his sentence, 
turned his head to the left. "Oh." he saw the Balloon Stall with lots of blue balloons stuck on the wall and there were purchasable multi colored balloons.

"What the?! How are we supposed to pop them?!" Kyuhyun's mouth hanged open when he saw how long was the distance from where he stood.

"And we use darts… in this distance." Heechul picked up a dart and looked in front.

"It says, four meters distance." 
read the instruction placed on top of the table wherein the darts rested.

"How many darts are there?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Eleven." Sungmin counted.

"The Balloons?" 
asked.

"Eleven…" Siwon and Ryeowook said in chorus.

"There are eleven of us." Leeteuk forgot about something when he said that.

"Uhm, hyung? There's ten of us left…" Yesung sadly corrected while everyone fell silent.

"Oh… right." Leeteuk felt bad all of a sudden.

"It's okay hyung." to comfort Leeteuk, Yesung eased his back to comfort him.

"So, I guess one shot per person." 
took a dart. "Stand back, Hyukie."

"Huh, what? You'll try first?" Eunhyuk stepped aside as she aimed for a Balloon. Then, she threw it all of a sudden.

It went straight to a certain balloon and it burst, but there were no candies. Everybody then turned to look at
who seemed serious. "Nothing happened."

"Let me try." Eunhyuk grabbed one dart for himself and did the same. He threw it with all his might to reach the required distance. 


Pop.

"…No candies."

"I think we should all pop the balloons to get this over with." Heechul suggested.

"That's a good idea. Guys?" Leeteuk asked for their opinions.

All of them nodded in agreement. From afar, 
and Eunhyuk watched as the rest of the Super Juniors members take their positions to pick their own balloons to pop. All at the same time, they threw their darts with all their might since the calculating distance was so far from where they were standing. Popping sounds were heard when someone shouted.

"YAY! I GOT CANDIIIEEEESSSS!!!" Yesung exclaimed happily, jumping over the boundary to get the candies.

"AISH!!! No fair…" Kyuhyun pouted.

"Hyuuuuung~ give us candies…" Sungmin begged as Yesung sauntered with a handful of candies, placing it down the table.

He laughed. "I'm not selfish! But I'll take and eat this big round one here! Grab some guys!"

"This is mine!" Heechul grabbed some.

"Yah, hyung? I thought you're not interested with candies?" Eunhyuk received a glare from Heechul, which caused him to shut his mouth.


laughed. "You two really don't get along."

"Chulli hyung is mean." Eunhyuk pouted.

When everyone tried out the sweets, nothing seemed suspicious, but
 found out something weird. "Did I just hear Yesung oppa saying… big round one?"

Quickly, 
examined the candies and the rest were small. This was a bad sign. Her heart started beating fast again. When she spotted Yesung opening the big round one and was about to eat it, she quickly yelled and rushed towards him to snatch it away.

"DON'T EAT THIS!!!"

"YAH!!"

Before Yesung could eat it, 
snatched it away. "Don't eat this!!!" in a blink of an eye, she threw the candy towards the hard ground and it broke into pieces.

Something was revealed and it greatly astonished them. "What the..." Yesung suddenly touched his throat upon seeing a deadly weapon.

"That's a blade!" Donghae's eyes widened in fear along with everyon.


stooped down and picked up the blade with some candy bits still sticking to it. "I thought so…" she stared at it for a while before looking at Yesung who was taken aback. "You almost died…"



Oh…
You snatched it away...