Rollercoaster

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

Entering the said ride, everybody didn't liked the atmosphere of the place that was giving them. Everywhere, red lights were the only color that can be seen. As they walk through the long hallway, the designs on the walls and ceilings were rocky like you are really underground and some smokescreen effect to make it realistic. As if you're in hell.

Their footsteps can be heard echoing throughout the hallway and also their frightened voices. As they go further, goosebumps started forming when spoke the moment she took a step up from the stairs and had a view of the Rollercoaster.

"This is our ride. . . .we're here." took five steps more before coming to a stop to look around the area.

Eunhyuk whistled when he saw the design of the cart. ". . . .Molten Lava."

"Damn. . . ." Heechul went hysterical. "I guess this is the control system." he went over to take a look at all the control buttons and panels of the ride.

"So. . . .I'm guessing this big round green button that says PUSH is the main switch to start the coaster ride." Siwon scans with Heechul. 

Donghae was looking around the area when he spotted a clock hanging from a wall. Squinting his eyes, he saw the time. ". . . .Five minutes more before 4PM hits the clock."

"I really don't want to ride anymore. . . .seriously! Is there a way?" Kyuhyun's hands were shaking and sweating from fright.

Sungmin frowned. "Afraid not. . . .we have to follow the instructions, right?"

"I agree with Sungmin." Yesung nodded slightly. "As much as I want to get out, I don't want to think about what will happen if we disobeyed."

Shivering on a thought, Ryeowook folds his arms then rubs them. "How can he watch us from afar? Are there cameras everywhere?"

"Well, I think it'll be common sense since we're in a Theme Park." Eunhyuk shrugs. "Just a thought though."

"Maybe Eunhyuk is right but. . . ." carefully looks at every Super Junior member. "Why would he need to watch us from afar if he's with us playing the game he made?" she thought to herself.

Heechul then ran towards them while shouting, "Yah! We should start now. This thing has a timer for the ride to start in time."

"Set to ten seconds." Siwon followed.

"Alright we should go." said as they all nodded in agreement. "Good luck to us."

----Kyuhyun and Sungmin----

"I~ am~ freakin'~ trembling~ badly~" Kyuhyun said as he carefully sat in front of the Rollercoaster along with Sungmin.

"You think?!" Sungmin whined. "What about me!" he nervously looks in front of the tracks. ". . . .That's way to high."

"And I'm usually excited but this is waaaay different. . . ." Kyuhyun grips the safety bar nervously.

----Siwon and Heechul----

Siwon and Heechul brought down the safety bars when they sat down in their cart. Heechul suddenly started freaking out. "Omo! Omo! Omo! I'm freaking out already!" he turns to Siwon. "Throw me a bible verse or quote!"

Staring at Heechul for awhile, Siwon was surprised. "Uh. . . .hyung?" 

"What?!" his voice cracked.

"Nothing. . . " it looks like Siwon's mind was flying somewhere. He doesn't know if he needs to think about their situation right now.

----Ryeowook and Donghae----

"Oooh my God! Oooh my God! Wookie breathe~ breathe! Ahahahaha~ Donghae hyuuuung I think I can't do this!" Ryeowook was hysterically panicking, fanning himself using his hands. They were riding a high speed rollercoaster after all.

"Ryeowook- Ryeowook!" Donghae stopped Ryeowook's hands. "You're making me nervous too!" his heart was beating up terribly fast even though he looked calm outside.

---- and Yesung----

Speaking of calmness, both and Yesung looked calm. He then turns his attention to her. "You seem pretty silent. Are you calm?" he asks.

nervously smiles. "Aniyo!. . . .I'm actually spacing out. More like I'm not thinking of anything." she looks at him with a worried face. "Actually, I'm feeling someone's aura that's why I'm silent. . . .my heart keeps beating up fast. . . ." she's having bad vibes again.

Raising an eyebrow, Yesung scans her face expression. He then playfully places a finger on top of her upper lip. "Ms. Detective~ I think it's impossible that you're not thinking of anything. . . .you usually do."

"Fine fine you caught me oppa." she softly chuckled. "Just feeling nervous. Thinking why." simply said.

"Ah, I see then. . . ." he just nodded. Yesung then looks at their back. "Your namja is pretty quiet."

----Eunhyuk----


10.

Eunhyuk on the other hand, was really uneasy. He keeps on blowing out air to lessen his nervousness but it won't go away, when was heard calling out his name.

9.

"Hyukie! Gwaenchana?" 

8.

Looking in front, Eunhyuk nervously nods. "ANI!" he hollered.

7.

"You'll be fine!"

6.

Taking deep breaths, Eunhyuk hollered again. "Easy for you to say! What if you're the one all alone in my cart!"

5.

teased Eunhyuk by hugging Yesung's left arm. "Hahaha! Mehrong! Yesung oppa and I are already official! I'm breaking up with you!" she snickered.

4.

"Yah, -ah!" Yesung can't help to blush and hold his laugh from what she's doing, deciding to join the fun. "Yah, Hyukjae! I'll take care of her, arasso?"

3.

Eunhyuk pouted. "Yah! Yah! Yah! Don't be like that, hyung!" he pointed at Yesung then to . "Aish! This yeoja, really! Stop it!" he pouted more.

2.

She gave out a peace sign and stuck out her tongue. "I was kidding! Now did you forgot about worrying?" eyesmiled then faced in front.

1.

Dumbfounded for a second, now that she mentioned it, Eunhyuk did forgot about dying. "She never fail to amaze me. . . .Maybe I'm thinking too much. Heechul hyung is right."

The ride started. Tension was building up in the air as the Rollercoaster started moving. Slowly but surely, it made its way up to the top. Cold air greeted their faces and bodies. The mood was worst than ever. As they turn to a curve, the sight to see was beautiful. If it were not for the death game they are playing, this could be an enjoyable ride.

"Hyung hyung hyung! I can see the drop! Omo!" Kyuhyun's eyes were widening as they reach the drop and begin to descend.

Sungmin leans back when he saw them going down faster. "Help help help Omo Omo Omo!"

"GAAAAAAAH!!!" Siwon closed his eyes the moment they went down the drop very fast and he was holding unto the bars tightly. 

"AAAAAAHHH!!! OH. MY. GOOOOOD!!!" Heechul screams out loudly when they all lean in to the left. His body was also leaning in. More like he was hugging the safety bars instead because of the force that the rollercoaster is bestowing upon them.

"AAAAAH!!! AAAAAH!!!" Ryeowook kept on screaming like a freak on his sit. The force was squishing them downwards and he too was hugging the safety bars.

Closed eyes shut, Donghae was trying his best not to scream too much. "AAAAGH!!!" he then felt like they were leaning in way to the right as they go down in a spiral track.

"OH MY GOSH OPPA!!!" can't help to lean in to Yesung and hug his left arm since they were leaning to the right. Gripping the safety bars tightly with the free hand, she then felt they were on a straight track going up then down a bit.

Yesung opened his eyes and saw they were going for three loops ahead. "OH DAMN IT FOUR LOOPS?!"

"WAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Eunhyuk closed his eyes shut when they went upside down for the first loop. He felt his blood going all the way up to his brain and felt dizzy.

While they were screaming like hell for their lives, they didn't know that the screw that connects Kyuhyun and Sungmin to Heechul and Siwon's cart was loosened on purpose. The four loops was the key to make the screw remove itself as they go upside down. on the other hand, felt like the rollercoaster was moving slower as they go for the second loop. 

"Why is it that I feel like we're slowing down?" slowly opening her eyes, she tried fixing her vision towards the last loop. Something caught her attention. "Are those shredders at the end?!" she focused more when they went upside down and saw it shining in the middle of the ground due to the moonlight's reflection. She started panicking when she thought of what exactly would happen.

"OH MY GAAAAWD!!! KYUHYUN!!! SUNGMIN!!!" her voice cracks as she screams at the top of her voice.

Over at Kyuhyun and Sungmin's cart, they heard her screaming their names and especially the rest of Super Junior members.

"WAE?!?!" Kyuhyun and Sungmin tried looking behind as they go for the third loop. 

Unfortunately, the screw loosens and drops to the ground as they go for the loop. The safety bars weren't safe anymore when it suddenly loosens, causing for Kyuhyun and Sungmin to fall right off their cart. 

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Luckily, they were gripping the bars tightly and held unto them. Siwon and Heechul's cart up to Eunhyuk's cart slowed down until they came to a stop just before they go for the last loop. They all panicked when they saw Kyuhyun and Sungmin's cart stops exactly at the middle of the last loop so they were hanging upside down.

"HEECHUL HYUUUUUUUUNG!!!" Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin cried for help. Tears were rolling down their cheeks and they were really scared.

Sungmin tried looking down and he panicked more, swinging his feet in the air to try and pull himself up and hug the bar. "Omo, Kyuhyun! Don't look down. . . ."

He sniffed. "Wae?" Kyuhyun tried and he looks up again, pulling himself up to hug the bar. "What is that shredder doing down there?!"

"To shred us in pieces of course when we freakin' loose our grip and fall!!!" Sungmin whines louder.

"HEECHUL HYUUUUUNG!!! -AHH!!!" Kyuhyun cried out desperately. "WE DON'T WANT TO DIE YEEEEET!!!"

"KYUHYUN!!!" tried getting out of the safety bars and found out it was loosened too. 

"Yah yah yah what are you doing?!" Yesung was panicking and saw her looking down.

looks back. "I'm going to jump." she went to look down and stood up steadily.

"Bwo?! YAH!" Yesung's eyes widens when she was really going to jump.

"Everybody jump out of the cart now!!!" jumps out of the cart and landed on the ground, rolling for a bit before standing up.

Eunhyuk saw her and tried following as well. "If I were you, Yesung hyung, I'd follow her." he jumps out of the cart and landed on the ground as well, rolling for a bit too then he stood up and ran beside her.

Yesung jumps on the other side, landing on top of a toy stall. He rolls down and lands at his back first on the ground with a pained expression. "Aish. . . .that hurts." he painfully got up and ran towards and Eunhyuk.

Ryeowook and Donghae both jumps out of the cart and landed on the ground. They rolled a bit before meeting up with the others. Siwon and Heechul jumps out too, landing on top of a stall roof. Siwon rolls down and stops on a flat roof. He stood up and jumps down on solid ground to meet up with the others. Heechul slides down another stall roof. When he came to a flat roof, he stood up and jumps on the ground, loosing his balance for a bit but he successfully stood up and runs towards them.

"That's everybody. Hurry!" said as they all ran towards where the shredder was.

When they arrived, everybody was screaming Kyuhyun and Sungmin's name. "KYUHYUUUUUN!!! SUNGMIN/HYUUUNG!!!"

Both of them looks down. "HELP UUUUUUSS!!!"

"Damn it! What to do?!" Heechul was biting his knuckles and adrenaline rush was surely present now especially to everyone.

"Uhm uhm uhm! Should we stop the shredder first?" Ryewook was shaking his hands due to panic.

Siwon was about to go for the shredder but stops him. "Wait! Don't go there, oppa." she noticed the wires weren't there for nothing. It was there for a purpose. 

"Why not?" he raised his eyebrow.

She didn't mention anything but went for the nearest toy stall and grabs a stuffed toy bunny. "because. . . . " she threw it towards the shredder's wall and unexpectedly, sparks were generated and the stuffed toy burns to the ground.

Loud gasps were heard. "Bwo!. . . ."

"High Voltage wires. . . .I didn't see that one coming." Donghae steps back from the scene and watches the stuffed toy bunny burn.

"Then how can we save them if we can't even go near the shredder?" Yesung bit his lips out of panic.

"We must look for. . . .higher grounds?" Eunhyuk suggested randomly.

Yesung looks at Eunhyuk. "Why would we go for higher grounds?"

"Observation Tower?" Heechul pointed not too far from them.

looks at the Observation Tower then to the Rollercoaster. "Rope."

"Rope?" Ryeowook repeated what she said but in a questioning manner.

"Ah! I think I got your point!" Heechul pounded his right fist at his left palm.

"Right on, leader oppa!" praised him. "Hyukie, Help me find the staff room with Heechul oppa while you guys try and figure out how to operate that Observation Tower."

"Arasso!" 

They all went their separate ways while shouted at Kyuhyun and Sungmin. "HOLD ON LONGER GUYS!!! WE'LL GET YOU OUT OF THERE!!!"

"YOU BETTER, -AH!!!! I WON'T LET YOU PLAY GAMES WITH ME ANYMORE!!!" Kyuhyun shouted and saw her doing a thumbs up.

"HURRY!!!" Sungmin shouted.

 

 



Let's see if you guys could save them. . . .