Red Alert

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

"HYUNG!!!" Ryeowook and Kyuhyun ran towards Yesung to give him a tight hug. They were very worried about Yesung getting almost killed.

Yesung's face turned pale and he couldn’t help but to tear up after what happened. "Omo… I'm still alive…"

Everybody felt their hearts accelerating. That was really a close call. They were thankful but Eunhyuk noticed she was not with everyone else.

"I'm not amused." she declared.

"MWO?" everyone was puzzled.

Heechul raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean, you're not amused?"

"Nae, you just saved Yeye hyung!" Siwon remarked.

"I owe you my life, and I thank you for that!" Yesung was thankful enough to be still alive.

Looking into their eyes, inhaled before answering. "Can we discuss in the hotel room? I want us to be there rather than be here outside."

Leeteuk glanced around before looking at her. "Well… if that will be the best, then why not?"

----Room 14,444----

In Yesung, Ryeowook and Sungmin's room, they all gathered there in the living room to let explain further what's in her mind.

"So, what's in your mind?" Eunhyuk asked he while everyone lent their ears to listen.

Taking a deep breath, explained, "It's like this… Let me guys ask you a question. Who chose which balloon to pop?"

Exchanging looks, they answered together. "Us."

"So, what you're trying to say is…" Kyuhyun's left eye twitched.

"Exactly. One of you is the killer." she said seriously.

"BWO?!"

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on a minute!" Sungmin pouted. "Really???"

nodded then Heechul reacted. "That's crazy!"

"Crazy it may seem but it's a big yes for all of you." she simply said.

"How can you be sure?" Leeteuk was disappointed. "My boys…"

"I won't kill my Shindong hyung for no reason…" Donghae voiced out.

Ryeowook nodded in agreement. "Nae! Whoever it may be, he's insane!"

"Yes, totally insane!" Kyuhyun scowled.

"AISH, guys… but it's true anyway. Of course, all of you chose your own balloons. If you're the killer, you would know where the candies are." deduced more. "Option one, everybody can be a victim of the killer's murder method if he wants to kill randomly, but, if I did the same thing to Yesung oppa, I still saved you and if I didn't, you would've been dead right now."

She continued, "Option two, the killer could have chosen the balloon with the candies inside. If I didn't intervene, either way, nobody will die since he wouldn’t eat that candy with the blade inside, unless he's insane to prove himself innocent to sacrifice his own life. You guys get the point?"

"Ouch. My brain hurts." Kyuhyun squeezed his head from that explanation.

"The ?" Heechul's mouth hanged.

"HYUNG! No foul words!" Siwon scolded the pretty boy.

"Wait! Are you saying I'm the killer?!" Yesung couldn’t believe what was happening.

"Yah! Don't say that!" Sungmin whined. "Aniyo, you're not!"

"Can I object?!" Ryeowook was getting mad.

"Calm down, Wookie!" Donghae tried calming him down.

"Yah, yah! Stop it!" Leeteuk raised his voice but it seemed like everyone was talking at the same time.

"Ahh… ?" Eunhyuk fidgeted from his place. Watching them argue was very scary.

Losing patience on them, she snapped. "AISH!!! ALL OF YOU BE QUIEEEEEEET!!!"

That calmed them down. They all fell silent.

"I'm not. SAYIIING~ Yesung oppa IS the killer. I'm just saying the possibilities." palmed her face. "AISH… really… this people. Be on red alert. I still have to figure out what's really going on and what are his objectives. There's a reason behind this. I'm sure of it."

"You'll solve this by yourself?" Donghae was quite surprised.

"Maybe we can use some help?" Siwon suggested.

"No need. I'll just ask you guys when I have to. To avoid confusion. We don't want one of you to lead me the wrong way, right?" raised an eyebrow.


Clever.

Everybody remained silent when she spoke again. Eyeing Yesung, had to say something sadly. "I’m really sorry, oppa… but you'll have to be a suspect, for now."

Looking down, Yesung slightly nodded. "I understand…"

No one reacted until Kyuhyun did. He was a little angry since he was close to Yesung alongside Ryeowook. "MWO!?" he exploded. "WAEYO?! HYUNG SHOULDN'T BE!!!"

"KYUNNIE!!!" raised her voice, looking at him with a warning. "It's just for now!!!"

He gritted his teeth. "Don't. KYUNNIE me!!! I thought we're friends!!!" standing up in frustration, he stormed out. "Don't follow me in our room!!!"

"Yah!!! Kyuhyun!!!" everyone tried stopping the maknae but he was too fast for everyone to grab hold of him.

"AISH!!! Seriously that maknae!!!" getting up, followed Kyuhyun.

"-" Eunhyuk was about to stop his girlfriend but Leeteuk halted him.

"Let them be…"

----Kyuhyun and ----

"Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun! Listen to me! Get back here and face me when I'm talking!" was running a little impatient by Kyuhyun's tantrums.

"Don't talk to me!"

Kyuhyun kept trudging towards their room. When he arrived, Kyuhyun twisted the doorknob to go in. knew right away what he was thinking, so she ran as quickly as possible before he could close the door shut.

"Kyuhyun!!!"

managed to go in but Kyuhyun was still vexed. "AISH…" he walked away again.

"Kyuhyun…" 

Closing the door shut, she saw Kyuhyun walking towards his bed, plopping himself down before burying his head with a pillow. Slowly but surely, approached the makane in bed. Sitting down, she tried calling him.

"Kyuhyun…"

No response.

"Kyuhyun."

"Go away."

"Kyuhyun."

"I said don't talk to me."

"Kyu."

"I thought we’re friends!"

"We are…"

"Ani! Don't talk to me!"

"Tsk! Kyuhyun! You are testing my patience, boy!"  tried snatching his pillow away from his head as she knelt down beside him in bed.

"NOOOO!!!" Kyuhyun struggled not to let his pillow be taken away from , so they kind of played a game of tag-of-war.

She pulled and pulled but Kyuhyun pulled harder. When he did, she accidentally fell on top of him. "AH- Oof!"

Rolling to the other side, Kyuhyun pinned her down so he was on top of her, but a bit too close. "HA! I won!"

"U-Uhm… K-Kyu… hyun…" blushing in beat red, stared into Kyuhyun's eyes.

Smirking, Kyuhyun leaned in forward. "Cutie wants to play?" 

's eyes widened in shock. "Cutie?! Y-y-yah?! W-what are you doing?!" she swore to herself that her heart was palpitating very quickly on what Kyuhyun was doing. "What are you trying to do?!"

Kyuhyun went closer and closer to her face and she was really trembling badly. Was he going to her? Before she knew it, Kyuhyun only embraced her. "Kyuhyun?" she then heard him crying. There wasn't anything she could do but to return the same gesture.

"Wae? Why is this… happening to us? I don't want to die… I don't want any of my… hyungs to be killed… nor be the killer. I wanna get out… I want to get out of this Island… I… want… to~ I~ am~ mad~" he continued sobbing and sniffing.

"Tsk. Cry it all out. I understand you…" patting Kyuhyun's back, felt sorry for him and for all of them. "We will know the killer soon."

Pulling away, Kyuhyun looked at teary eyed. "How soon?! If we're four in number?"

"Ssshhh~ You're being childish, Kyuhyun." touches Kyuhyun's cheek with a tender touch. "Stop it now. Everything will be fine. I'll keep you alive. That's a promise." despite the situation, flashes a smile for him.

Unexpectedly, Kyuhyun's heart skipped a beat and his cheeks were somehow burning. "You're so sweet and tender and caring and loving!!! I love you now!!!" due to his giddiness, Kyuhyun kissed full on the lips without a word.

's eyes widened in shock while Kyuhyun realized what he just did. Hysterically pulling away, Kyuhyun got off of her immediately. She was left astonished for a second but she slowly sat straight up. Hated to admit, but she was blushing madly and Kyuhyun was trembling badly.

"Kyuhyun… You did not just." touching her lips, 's cheeks burned.

"Oh no… no… Eunhyuk hyung would be really mad at me!!! GAAAAH!!!" Kyuhyun gripped his hair. He didn’t know what to do and it led him to kneel down in front of her. "Mianhae! Mianhae! Jeongmal Mianhae! I didn't mean to! Don't tell hyung! Please forgive me! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean that!" he kept begging.

Giggling, Kyuhyun was confused by her reaction. got up from bed then she knelt down to level his eye level. She then smiled. "It's okay, KYUNNIE… I forgive you… And… I know you like me. So, think of that as something to calm you down from your anger. Don't worry I won't tell because we're both dead anyway."

Pinching his cheeks, Kyuhyun felt light headed from what just happened. He was speechless. Now that she was competent of how he feels. Then, she stood up and walked towards the door.

"Let's get back there. Everyone is worried."

"Uhm… ah… arasso…"