Fooled

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

Kyuhyun and finally arrives at the so called Movie House. went down from his back since she feels fine now.

"Sorry for the trouble." she rubs her nape while looking at Kyuhyun stretching.

"No, it's okay." he smiled. "We should stay inside and look for something in the staff room to lock the entrance."

nods in agreement and went for the glass door and pushes it. Kyuhyun follows inside. The place was spacious and it felt like you are lining up to watch a movie but you are there to hide. Kyuhyun found the staff room while brings with her their food supplies inside the theater room.

Looking around for the control room, she suddenly remembers Eunhyuk the moment she puts down the food supplies on top of the folding chair. "Be strong. . . .You will be fine. Just wait for me."

Pausing for awhile, remained silent for awhile when Kyuhyun was heard calling out her name. "-ah?"

Snapping out in reality, she quickly responds back. "I'm right over here!" she raises her hand. 

Kyuhyun spotted her despite the darkness around them. "Have you found the control room?"

"Not yet. It's too dark." 

"I figured." Kyuhyun draws out something from his pocket. "Here, a flashlight. Found it in the Staff Room." he turns on the light.

The place was illuminated a bit from the flashlight. Kyuhyun flashes it everywhere until they saw the control room from their left side. It was facing the screen in front. Together they went to switch the lights on.

"I think we should use only the dim lights." suggested. "We don't need to light up the whole place though."

Kyuhyun nodded by pressing a lot of switches. "I wonder where is the right switch for that." after many tries, Kyuhyun found the right one.

"There! Hmmm. . . .light up only the back left side." she pointed.

He pressed another switch. "There."

sighs. "We're only safe temporary so. . . .we better wait what Yesung oppa is planning." she looks around for any speakers and found one. "I bet he'll use that to draw us out of our hiding place."

Also looking up, Kyuhyun nodded. "I think we should sleep for a bit."

"I think you should go ahead. I can't sleep." was kind of sad.

He noticed her sadness and didn't hesitated to point out why. "You're worried for Eunhyuk hyung, right?"

That hit the right spot. "Nae. . . ." she looks down.

Kyuhyun tilts her chin up and stares at her. "Come on. You should smile. You're a strong girl. I now know why hyung likes you so much. . . . I envy him."

"M-Mwo?" blushes. "Oh, come on, Kyuhyun. Don't flatter me right now." she finally smiles.

"Good." Kyuhyun pats her head. "Now we sleep?"

"Okay but oh yeah. . . ." she remembered something.

"What is it?" he raises an eyebrow.

"When you got in here, I was rather startled. I didn't showed it though but you popped out like a mushroom awhile ago."

Kyuhyun's eyes widens. "I am not a mushroom! Do I look like a fungi to you?!"

was just stating her side but hearing Kyuhyun's question made her burst into laughters. "PFFFFT- I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING THAT YOU ARE A FUNGI!!! HAHAHA!!! I said you popped out like a mushroom." she coughs to clear .

Mumbling something, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "You sure are bi polar." he was talking about how she can change her mood so easily.

She gave out a loud gasp. "Mwo?! I am not bi polar!"

Kyuhyun smirks. "Yeah yeah I'm going to sleep. . . ." he walks out of the control room.

"Yah!!! Take that back, mushroom!"

"Taemin's the mushroom in SHINee."

"Are you trying to joke around?!"

"Yeah. Hahaha!"

----4pm----

Yesung ties Eunhyuk on a rail. The poor guy was still unconscious and doesn't even know what was going on to him. That sleeping drug was too powerful or maybe, Eunhyuk is already awake but fell asleep due to his wounds that made him so weak.

What was he planning? There is a Linear Motor Rail to be seen. However, it seems like Yesung tied him at the back. Is he planning to kill Eunhyuk by letting the Linear Motor Rail run over him when the ride finishes?


I'm very sorry if you got run over
Oh wait, why am I saying sorry?
Your girlfriend and Kyuhyun should be saying that. . . .
Hahahaha. . . .


With that, he left Eunhyuk there and continued his plan.

----Movie House----

Kyuhyun and were sound asleep in one corner. Waking up early must have exhausted them especially when they ran down the stairs from the 13th floor. Everything was quiet and all but they were awaken by that familiar sound.

Slowly opening his eyes, Kyuhyun got alert upon hearing the speakers working again. He quickly shakes beside her to wake up. "Yah, wake up! Hyung is on the move!"

's eyes flew open, shooting straight up from her sleep upon hearing Yesung was on the move. 


Hahahaha. . . .
I wonder where you guys are hiding?
No matter, I think you will come out when I tell you this. . . .
I am holding Eunhyuk hostage. . . .


"You're right. . . ."

"I told you. . . .Shhh listen."


Where is he?
Well, let me tell you a riddle.
Yes, we'll be playing a special game for you guys. . . .
Listen carefully because I won't repeat it.


I can run faster than a cheetah
No one can beat me
Although a cheetah can run everywhere
I have to follow tracks
But people can ride me

What am I?


If you got it wrong. . . .
Well you'll see a note.

Goodluck.


". . . . .That was too easy. Rollercoster." Kyuhyun rolls his eyes.

"I'm not sure about it. . . ." was having doubts.

"No harm in trying?"

"Well. . . .there is a consequence if we're wrong." she began shaking in fear but that fear was for Eunhyuk. "I know Eunhyuk hasn't even eaten. . . .I'm getting worried. . . "

Swinging one arm around, Kyuhyun pulls her in a comforting hug. "Now you're getting negative. He will. . . .survive."

sighs deeply. "He better. Let's get going."

Nodding in agreement, both of them hurriedly went outside the Movie House. 

"I didn't realized it's already around 4 in this weather." Kyuhyun looks up and notices the clouds were covering the sunset.

"I think it's going to rain. I can smell the air with rainwater." breathes in more air. "Yeah. . . ."

Kyuhyun looks at her unbelievably. "Are you a dog?"

slaps his shoulder. "I am not! I can smell it in the air!"

"Why can't I?" Kyuhyun tried smelling the air.

"Weak nose. . . ." she rather said it sarcastically.

"At least I'm not a dog." he tried holding in his laugh.

"On more word, Kyuhyun, I will shove something in your mouth." 

"Alright, alright! I was kidding."

Shaking her head, puts up a faint smile. "I know you're trying to make me smile. . . .thank you."

Kyuhyun chuckles. "Welcome."

Stopping for awhile, she looks around the area. "Now, where is the Rollercoaster located?" they were choosing which pathway should they go.

"I think we should look for the Observation Tower?" Kyuhyun looks up and turns around.

"That's the Tower, right?" pointed. It was visible from their area.

Kyuhyun nodded. "Yeah that's the Tower. I guess the right pathway?"

"Let's go." ran first followed by Kyuhyun.

After a lot of twists and turns and shortcuts, they saw the Observation Tower.

"If this is the entrance, we should go left from here." she lead the way since way back then, they were saving Kyuhyun and Sungmin from falling out the Rollercoaster and into the shredder below.

Kyuhyun looks up to his left to take a glance at the cart that was still dangling in the air and notices the shredder below wasn't working. "I guess it was turned off. . . ."

They were further away from the point where Kyuhyun and Sungmin were dangling in the air. turns right, followed by Kyuhyun and they arrived at the queue line. Before they could even enter, Kyuhyun saw something sticking on the schedule board.

"Yah yah yah, -ah!" Kyuhyun grabs her shoulder. "There's a note here."

"Huh?" she turns to Kyuhyun and saw him getting it. "What's it saying?"


Oops.
I distracted you
Or rather I fooled you
Hahahaha. . . .
Twisted right?
What I meant was slower than a Cheetah.
Linear Motor Rails don't run that fast in this Theme Park. . . .


"Excuse my words. WHAT THE EFFIN' ING !!!" Kyuhyun attempts to crumple the paper from anger.

snatches the paper away. "YAH!!! Don't crumple the paper!!!"

"Sorry. . . ." Kyuhyun kept on cursing under his breath.

They continued reading it.


Well, go in the Ticket Booth there.
There's a mini TV inside and I want you to watch a video.


She peeks in the glass window of the Ticket Booth and saw the TV sitting on top, at the right side of the window. "There."

"The door is there." Kyuhyun went out of the queue line as well as and went around. He tried twisting the doorknob. "It's open."

"He's been here." guessed and they went in.

Kyuhyun opens the mini TV and the screen shows the main screen when a DVD Box is already opened and ready to be used to watch movies. "I guess we press play." he pressed play the button.

Suddenly, clings unto Kyuhyun's sleeves when she saw the Linear Motor Rail. It seems like Yesung was holding the Video Cam. Then, he was heard talking.


Hmm. . .
This ride is for people who want to tour the whole place.
I'll go at the end.


He was seen going at the back of the Linear Motor Rail then he stops, zooming in at a certain person tied up at the end of the rail. He looks like a dead person already because of his battered appearance.

"EUNHYUK!!!"

Kyuhyun clenched his fists in anger and was tearing up. "Oh my God. . . ."


Hahahaha!
I can imagine your angry and crying faces now.
Beautiful. . . .
Hmm. . . .
Since you were fooled and is watching this video footage,
You are only allowed to save him the next day.


If you tried it today, I'll kill him. . . .
That is your consequence so he'll be staying there until tomorrow.
When tomorrow comes, you two should enter inside the Linear Motor Rail.
I'll set up a game for you.
So you better play.
That's all. . . .
HAHAHAHAHA!