I'm Sorry

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

Everybody was getting nervous while listening to the killer's instructions. How does he want to game to be played?

As usual, we will start right away when 4PM hits the clock. . . .
Now, listen carefully. . . .
Our Evil Maknae will control that Empty Bump Car you are seeing. . . .
Attached in front is a Mine Bomb.
All of you has to avoid that particular car while trying to get each others notes.
You don't want to explode right?
Hahahaha. . . .

If you notice, all of you are paired.
Just a spice of fun.
Team A
Sungmin, Siwon, and Heechul
Team B
Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Yesung

Kyuhyun, mind if you open that little drawer in front of you?
That is my instruction for you. . . .
I don't want them to hear what my task is for you.
Disobey and you know what will happen once you read it.

Going back, 
I'm giving you all four minutes to prepare.
Time is precious after all. . . .
Hahahaha!


As for Kyuhyun, he couldn't do anything. Nervous he was but he had to to do what the Killer had just said. "I guess I have no choice. . . ."

Opening the drawer in front of the control system, Kyuhyun's hands were trembling as he got hold of the note that was folded. When he unfolded it, he began reading what was written. To his shock, the names of those people who are destined to die today is written. If he disobeyed, not four will die, but five.

"Including me. . . .and this will all be game over. I can't let her die there." Kyuhyun was sweating really hard and even his palms were. "Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Yesung hyung are the suspects if I followed. . . .but Eunhyuk hyung couldn't be a suspect. So that's three of them."

"Tch. . . .I'm sorry. . . .Sungmin hyung and Siwon hyung."

---- and Heechul----

"This is bad." was tensing up right now. 

"This situation is bad enough already!" Heechul stood up from the Bump Car and held unto the pole but he winced a bit. "Aish. . . .my palms aren't healed yet."

"Ani, I meant about Kyuhyun. He's forced to kill Sungmin oppa and Siwon oppa just by looking at him I can tell. . . ."

"Bwo?!" Heechul stared down at her. "What do you mean?! Both of them will. . . .So you mean your theory is correct?"

"I'm afraid so. . . ."

"But the explosion would kill us all here as well!"


4.

"Think again oppa. . . ." looks up at Heechul to have a serious eye contact. "I bet with my life. . . .Kyuhyun was instructed to get all of us as far away from Sungmin and Siwon. Then that's where we will witness the explosion."

3.

You can see the fear in Heechul's eyes. Not only him, but all Super Junior members. "But then that means after that. . . ."

2.

"Yes. . . .I'm next to die." looks away to have a very deep thought. "After this. . . .I have to reveal the Killer but only to the ones I trust. Too much information shouldn't be exposed. I hope things go well even though lives would be lost. . . ."

1.

----Sungmin and Siwon----

"Sungmin, drive!" Siwon held unto the pole as Sungmin drove way past Ryeowook and Yesung.

"I'm not gonna let you grab the note, Yesung hyung!" Sungmin shouted. "Not just yet!"

"Let me grab it so that this would end faster!" Yesung hollered.

"No way, hyung!" Siwon hollered back.

---- and Heechul----

"Don't be off guard, hyung!" Heechul was about to grab the note of Ryeowook and Yesung but he failed. "Drat."

"Mehrong, Chulli hyung!" Ryeowook stuck his tongue out.

"End faster?" thought to herself again. She went out of focus for a minute and didn't notice the Empty Bump Car was approaching them.

----Donghae and Eunhyuk----

They tried grabbing for Sungmin and Siwon's note but Eunhyuk's focus went to and the Empty Bump Car, missing it.

"Hyung! Why didn't you grab for it?" Donghae steers to the left.

"Donghae! Bump my girlfriend's Car! Head to Head! HURRY!!!"

"That will hurt-" Donghae noticed what he was talking about. "AIGOO!!!"

Eunhyuk shouted to her. "YAH!!! STOP THINKING YOU IDIOT!!!"

---- and Heechul----

"Huh?" snapping out in reality, noticed she was going to be in contact with the Empty Bump Car but it was a bit too late to turn left since Ryeowook and Yesung just went past them. "WAAAAH OH MY GOD!!!"

Heechul also panicked. "LEFT LEFT LEFT-"


Bump.

"OW!!!"

Donghae and bumps Head to Head, causing them to bounce off each other. The Empty Bump Car went past right in the middle of them. Both drivers had a seriously neck pain.

"That was close. . . ." Heechul took a sigh of relief.

"Agh. . . thank you." rubs her nape.

"Ouch. . . .that really hurts." rubbing the back of his neck, Donghae tilts his head downwards to lessen the pain.

Eunhyuk then shouted angrily at Kyuhyun. "YAH!!! WILL YOU OPERATE THAT THING MORE CAREFULLY?!"

Kyuhyun retorted by raising his voice. "WELL, I'M SORRY, MY DEAREST HYUNG. I AM NOT THE OPERATOR OF DODGEMS IF YOU MUST KNOW. AS OF THIS PANIC MOMENT, WHY DON'T YOU REPLACE ME AND BE THE ONE WHO IS BEHIND THIS READY TO SLICE YOU IN HALF BLADE THAT WILL SERIOUSLY KILL ME IN AN INSTANT?!"

"He got you there." Heechul held his laugh and can't help to giggle and drive off.

"I am not done with you yet, Lee Hyukjae." she said as she drove to her right.

Donghae cant contain his laughter. "Pffft-"

Eunhyuk glared. "This isn't a laughing matter, Fishy. This is a serious situation."

Donghae made a smart comeback. "But in every matter, a laugh can still be inserted on any forms of situations, monkey hyung."

"Don't even start ganging up on me. . . . ." Eunhyuk glared and wanted to kick his head so much right now. "Eyes on the wheel."

----Ryeowook and Yesung----

"Hyung! I am seriously getting nervous! I might bump that moving bomb vehicle!" Ryeowook turns a bit right to avoid the Empty Bump Car that Kyuhyun is currently controlling.

"But it seems like Kyuhyun is targeting more on Sungmin and Siwon, don't you think?" Yesung was observing the way Kyuhyun was controlling the Bump car.

Ryeowook agreed by nodding. "I noticed that one but. . . .did you find it strange the Killer didn't say anything about what will happen if we finished the game?"

Looking down at Ryeowook, Yesung got himself thinking. "I have no idea. . . ."

"Quick, ahjussi! Yesung oppa is off guard!" steers to her left while Ryeowook tried getting away by steering to his left.

Reaching for the note, Heechul finally grabs Ryeowook and Yesung's note. "GOTCHA!!!"

"Aigoo not fair guys!" Yesung pouted and saw Heechul sticking his tongue out.

"Okay, now what do we do?" Ryeowook drove straight and avoided the Empty Bump Car.

"I guess we park?" Yesung was unsure of himself.

"No harm in trying." Ryeowook went to a free space and parks their Bump Car horizontally.

Yesung tried stepping out but not on the tracks, on the pathway to avoid getting shock. "Cost is clear, Wookie."

"Phew. I guess we better get to a safer distance?" Ryeowook said as he steps on the pathway.

They nodded to each other and went a bit far away but still inside the Dodgems. 

----Sungmin and Siwon----

"Oh? Yesung hyung and Ryeowook lost already?" Sungmin saw them running to a safer distance.

"We better get 's or Donghae's note then." Siwon said as Sungmin steers to the left.

"I want to get Donghae and Eunhyuk's instead. I'm scared of ." 

Somehow, Siwon wanted to laugh at that. "Okay then, hyung. We shall get theirs!"

"Here we come, Fishy and Monkey!!!" Sungmin shouted at them.

"Yah, not fair! Why are you guys picking us!!!" Donghae tried driving away but the Empty Bump Car was on the way. "YAH, KYUHYUN!!!"

Kyuhyun hollered. "NO CAN DO, HYUNG!!!"

Siwon was going to reach for their note and as well as Eunhyuk but unfortunately, Siwon got to snatch their note first so that left Donghae and Eunhyuk out of the game. Meanwhile, was driving in a distance and predicted what was going to happen. 

"Wait. . . .If Siwon snatched theirs already, that means. . . ." shouted. "Donghae oppa!!! Drive away!!!" she saw the Empty Bump Car closing in to Sungmin and Siwon's Bump Car. "AND GET OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!"

She took a turn to her left and went far away as quickly as possible. "Jump out of the car right now!!!"

"What?!" Heechul was confused. "WAE!!!"

"This whole Dodgems would explode!!!" parks the Bump Car immediately.

----Kyuhyun----

"Aish. . . .I'm sorry Hyungs. . . ." 

Kyuhyun pressed a button. That button was to stop Sungmin and Siwon's Bump Car in motion so they stopped moving. Kyuhyun then just left the control panel and tried freeing himself off the rope. He was only allowed to free himself after two Bump Cars were left. If he tried untying himself when there are still three Bump Cars, the Blade would slice him somehow.

"DONGHAE HYUNG!!! EUNHYUK HYUNG!!! EVERYONE!!! GET OUT NOW!!! PPALI!!!"

Everyone panicked and out of fright, they did and jumped out of the steel fences. Kyuhyun on the other hand was having trouble untying himself. "Shisus. . . ."

wasn't moving an inch and was watching Kyuhyun. She decided to help him and ran to him. "Honestly, Kyuhyun, untying a rope?" 

"Well, I'm sorry! I am in a state of panic and PPALI!!!" Kyuhyun was biting his fingernails.

"DON'T BITE YOUR FINGERNAILS!!! DONE!!!" threw the rope away and ran together with Kyuhyun.

Looking back, Kyuhyun saw Sungmin and Siwon's face expressions. They were really terrified and couldn't even move a bit. Tears started rolling down on his cheeks as he looks away from the scene. They met up with the others and ran together. 

Then, a big explosion happened. The ground shook and it caused a shockwave. Almost everybody was thrown forward and hit the ground due to the impact but some rolled a bit. Everybody stayed on the ground until it stops shaking.

Donghae coughed out some dust. "Ouch. . . .my knee." he slowly sat up to check his knee. It was bruised a bit.

"Is everybody, alright?" Heechul was lying on the ground sideways and couldn't move a bit as he gave a small cough.

Eunhyuk rolled to his back. "I'm fine. . . .a bit." he also coughed.

"Hyung! Your lower lip is bleeding!" Ryeowook pointed the moment he sat up.

"My lip is bleeding?. . . ." Yesung touch his lower lip and saw blood on his finger. "I think I bit my lip when I hit the ground."

"Ugh. . . ." Kyuhyun used his elbows to push him off the ground. When he looks to his far right, he saw still unconscious on the ground. "Yah, -ah!

He quickly crawled to her. When Kyuhyun grabbed her left shoulder to make her face him, he saw the left side of her head bleeding. The explosion must have caused her to lose balance before she could even change position to avoid hitting her own head on the ground. He frantically cried out to his hyungs.

"YAH!!! SHE'S BLEEDING!!! HER HEAD IS BLEEDING!!!"

Heechul, Donghae, Ryeowook and Yesung quickly went to the side of Kyuhyun and to check on her condition.

Eunhyuk, with his fast senses, quickly scrambles to his feet and ran beside . He saw the blood running down the side of her forehead. "We have to bring her to the Infirmary. She's just unconscious and will be fine." Eunhyuk scoops her up I'm his arms.

"How can you be-"

"I SAID SHE WILL BE FINE!!!" Eunhyuk raised his voice and was tearing up already.

Looking down, Kyuhyun didn't bother talking back anymore. He felt like this is all his fault. ". . . .I'm sorry." he muttered under his breath and cries silently.

"Hyung-" Ryeowook and Donghae was about to calm Eunhyuk but Heechul halts them.

He shakes his head. "Don't." the current leader looks at Ryeowook and Donghae. "There is another reason why Eunhyuk is acting again like that."

"Do you mean the next person to die is. . . ." Yesung's eyes were widening wide.

Heechul simply nodded. "Nae. . . .It's her."




Well, it would be awesome if. . . .
She dies because of her head bleeding like that. . . .
I can kill them right away since. . . .
Ms. Smarty Pants would be out of the game. . . .

Why do I kill?



Hahahaha. . . .
No reason.
I'm just. . . .weird.