Hello, hyung.

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

Everyone hurried to go at the Infirmary to tend 's injury on the left side of her head. They need to use medical bandages to stop the bleeding. Eunhyuk kept a strong faith that she will wake up in a few hours after her wound is tended. When they arrived in the Hotel's lobby, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Yesung took the left elevator while Kyuhyun, Donghae and Heechul took the right.

Going up in the 4th floor, Eunhyuk lead the way to Room 444 as soon as the elevator door opened up. Almost everybody had the same reaction when they saw the number. 

"Why does that number give me the creeps?" Ryeowook shivers in fright.

Goosebumps were forming on Donghae's arms. "Is it really safe to go in there?"

"Nae, even though the number four is bad luck." said Eunhyuk naturally. "Hyung can you open the door?"

"Wait." Heechul twists the doorknob and pushes it to open.

Eunhyuk went inside then, Yesung turns the switch on to light up the place. Eunhyuk's eyes were fast and he noticed one thing. "How come Yesung hyung knows where's the switch right away?"

"Wow, this place is huge." Yesung's eyes grew wide.

"I think we should all sleep here instead until she gets better." Heechul suggested.

"That's a good suggestion. I think we should. There are enough beds." Eunhyuk said as he went for a bed to lay down.

Kyuhyun was all silent and wasn't really talking. He was a distance away from them. Staying away from Eunhyuk and was the best he could do. Then, Donghae notices his long silence when he closes the door.

"Kyuhyun? You don't look so good." 

"I don't know. . . .I don't know what to say anyway." Kyuhyun's voice wasn't as cheery as he used to be. A depressing tone of voice was coming out of his mouth.

When he looks at the members tending to 's wound, Kyuhyun feels left out. He doesn't want to see them for awhile so he decided to turn his back on them and went for the door.

Donghae wanted to comfort him but Kyuhyun suddenly twists the doorknob. "Yah! Kyuhyun where do you think you're going?! It's dangerous out there!"

"Out for awhile. Don't worry. We have four days before killing starts anyway." the Maknae went out.

"No, wait-" 

"Leave him be." Heechul firmly said from the shelf and Donghae saw Kyuhyun closed the door.

Ryeowook on the other hand tried snapping Eunhyuk out from his consciousness. "Hyung. . . .isnt it way overboard?"

Cleaning the blood off from her head, Eunhyuk didn't answer. Ryeowook tried once again. "Hyung-" he felt someone's hand on his shoulder so he turns to look.

Yesung shakes his head, telling him not to bother trying again. "Best not to persist."

Sighing in disbelief, Heechul runs his fingers through his hair. "If he doesn't come back soon, I'll get him." 

----Kyuhyun----

Kyuhyun just keeps on walking through the hallway. His mind was clouded with anger and hatred of himself. Everything that happened today, he blames it all to himself.

"I hate it. I hate this. I hate this feeling! Why. . . .why did I have to choose that instead? I could have chosen to kill myself but if I did, Sungmin hyung, Siwon hyung, Heechul hyung and. . . . would die." 

He came to a stop for awhile and punches the wall next to him really hard. Kyuhyun punches it again using another knuckle. He did it alternately until he felt an excruciating pain, causing him to stop punching already. Another came into thought when he began walking again.

"Eunhyuk hyung. . . .why was he so cold? Maybe. . . .maybe he already found out." more tears began trickling down his face when he thinks about it more. "I can feel it. . . .I can feel he already knows. Whatever that he found out, I'm sure that's why he's so angry at me. I wish I was dead." Kyuhyun bit his lips until it bled.

He kept on walking somewhere in the same floor but he doesn't even care that he is lost now. Kyuhyun didn't panicked nor went nervous. He was too occupied about certain thoughts that keeps him thinking this bad. Leaning his back on a wall, he slid down and sat on the floor. Bringing his knees near his chest, he then buries his head and sobs bitterly until it made him fall asleep.

Meanwhile in the Infirmary, after one hour of waiting, began to stir up. She groans in her sleep which alerted Eunhyuk who was beside her in bed.

"?" Eunhyuk held her hand and looks at her with concern. "You awake?"

Slowly opening her eyes, her vision was clearing up but then she felt a pounding pain at her left head. "Ow!" she clutches the part where it hurts and attempted to sit up.

"Careful! You musn't move around too much." Eunhyuk held her shoulders.

"It hurts. . . ." she laid back down.

Heechul checks his wristwatch and was worried for Kyuhyun. "It's already 6:25pm. . . .where is he?" he was getting impatient and decided to look for Kyuhyun.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Donghae saw him walking towards the door.

"Find that little brat." Heechul rather said that sarcastically.

"Uhm can we come?" Yesung insisted.

"We don't want to be left with a scary monkey." Ryeowook got chills.

Yesung nodded in agreement. "Nae! We should all look for Kyuhyun."

Heechul couldn't do anything to refuse them. He looks at Eunhyuk and didn't bother to wait for his answer and went for the door. "We're going out to look for Kyuhyun."

"Huh?" got curious when she heard the name of Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun?"

The door closed.

"Nevermind them. He just went out so they're looking for him to go back already." Eunhyuk was rather cold saying that.

". . . . .Lee Hyukjae." she softly said but saying his name like that indicates she's not really done with him.

Gripping the bed sheet, Eunhyuk was annoyed but he tried to speak calmly. "Wae?. . . .What's with him? What's with him that I don't have?"

"Huh?" she was puzzled and thought to herself. "Is he jealous?"

"I know it's not the right time to be saying all this stuff but I am so curious and jealous by you two being so close to each other, as if I don't exist." as he was speaking to his heart's content, Eunhyuk wasn't looking at her. He was rather looking down to avoid eye contact and tears were starting to form in his eyes.

His voice begun quivering and felt her chest tightening all of a sudden. ". . . .Does he know something that I don't?" she decided to listen more before she reacts.

"In my mind, all this questions seem to pop out here and then, leading me to curiousity more. Do you even care I am hurting silently right now? Do you notice my jealous actions? Do you focus more about finding out the killer than finding out how I feel right now?" Eunhyuk began crying and bit his lips. When he glances at her, you can see the pain he inflicted in his eyes. "Do you even love me anymore? I know Kyuhyun confessed to you. I heard it with my very own ears."

Eyes widening in shock, couldn't help but to feel so nervous right now. She was trembling badly from what she is hearing from Eunhyuk. Sitting straight up, she couldn't bear not to cry so she did. "So you heard us. . . ."

"I didn't finished it. . . .I ran." Eunhyuk looks away. "After that, Heechul hyung noticed me acting strange so he tried talking to me back then."

Remembering that day, was stunned and speechless so she let Eunhyuk continue. ". . . . ."

"I told myself I was being too over protective of you. You two were just close. Heechul hyung told me. . . .if you ever turn away from me and go to Kyuhyun, we were never meant for each other. Hyung also mentioned, why would he steal you away from me? He'd turn out to be a bad guy instead. Nonetheless, trust is absent if you doubt your partner."

Eunhyuk gave a huge sigh. "Sometimes, I don't know if I should trust you anymore. I'm crying in front of you because my heart says I love you too much. My heart is hurting. The pain is too much to bear. . . ."

Crying softly, was left speechless. "Oh no. . . .I think I've made a mistake. I allowed Kyuhyun to even kiss me. . . .twice. But I was off guard at those times. Although. . ." she grips the bed sheet in annoyance. "Telling a lie is worse. . . but some things are just best left unsaid."

"I'm sorry. . . .I've caused you so much pain." suddenly pulls Eunhyuk into hug. "Stop crying now. . . ." she gently his hair like it was fragile. "After that. . . .I just told Kyuhyun, thank you."

Surprised by the sudden action, Eunhyuk was taken aback. ". . . .Such a warm embrace. . . ."

"I understand your feelings. . . .but I want you to know that I love you very dearly. I remember that day, I was just a mere fangirl and yet you took a liking to me when I wasn't doing anything to get your attention."

chuckles softly. "Do we have to be so dramatic right now? Or do you want me to tell the whole story to calm you down?"

"ANIYA!!!" Eunhyuk suddenly pulls away. He was surprised at himself and can't help to blush insanely. "You. . . .don't have to let me remind it. . . .that was embarrassing."

"What's embarrassing? That you kissed me in public-"

"GAAAAH!!! STOP STOP-"

Eunhyuk was surprised again. pulled him into a kiss to silence him. After awhile, she pulls away and smiles at him brightly like nothing happened.

"Stop crying now, okay? I love you."

Nodding shyly, Eunhyuk looks away. "This was embarrassing. . . ."

----Somewhere on 4th floor----

"Where the heck is Kyuhyun? We've been looking around!" Heechul was getting more and more impatient.

"Hyung? You should calm down." Donghae tried calming him down but he won't.

Suddenly, Yesung suggested. "I think it's best if we split up."

"Split up looking for him? I think that's-" Ryeowook was interrupted when Heechul answered.

"Yeah, I think we should so that we can get this over with! That brat shouldnt have taken it in so seriously and we should be eating now! I am starving!" Heechul was very pissed indeed and wanted to get things done quickly as possible. "Spread out."


Yes, split up.

Donghae, Ryeowook and Yesung exchanged looks before they split up in opposite directions. 

It was taking awhile for them to search for Kyuhyun. The floor itself was too big and you can get yourself lost if you don't know where you are going.

"That blasted Maknae. Where could he have gone to?" Heechul went around the corner. "I don't blame him for what happened. All of us doesn't blame him."

Coming to a stop, Heechul noticed a dent on a wall. "Why is this wall have a dent on it?" he touches it. "Oh it's made of wood. This place must be old. Wait, a dent? Someone must have passed this way."

Pressing forward, Heechul walks faster. "Could Kyuhyun be somewhere around here?" he then called out his name. "Kyuhyun!!! KYUHYUN!!! KYU-"


Hello, hyung.

Coming to a halt, Heechul turns around to see his fellow member. He sighs in relief. "You nearly gave me a heart attack. I thought I told you guys to-"

Before Heechul knew it, he felt his body in real pain. As he struggles looking down, a knife was piercing through the side of his stomach. Blood started dripping on the floor and blood flows out of the side of Heechul's mouth.

He coughs out blood before a spoke weakly. "You. . . .I should have known. . . ."


You should have known?
Don't make me laugh, hyung.
You knew all along but refused to believe I am the killer, right?


Heechul winces in pain as he pushes the knife deeply into his body. The seething pain was too much to bear. The killer pulls the knife out and Heechul fell on the floor, clutching on his side.

"Why are you. . . .doing this?"


Why?

He laughed.

I'm a total weirdo that's for sure.

Gritting his teeth in anger, Heechul tried screaming. "YOU'RE HEARTLESS!!!" he coughs out more blood, struggling to cover the hole in his body.

Looking down at Heechul seriously, the killer walks forward and without any mercy, steps on his hand that was covering the hole in his body. Doing this action caused Heechul to scream in pain. 


Do you want me to end your life now, hyung?
That way, you won't be feeling the pain anymore
I can end it quickly for you. . . .
Quick death for you or. . . .


The Killer stops stepping on Heechul's hand and crouches down to mock at him.

Does it hurt?
Ahahahaha. . . .
Goodbye.


Heechul eyes widens and he couldn't scream. Everything happened so fast and his vision started turning black until he couldn't see anything. He went out of breath and died instantly.

Four down. . . .
Five to go.