Devil's Drop

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

Eunhyuk came back depressed all of a sudden. Everybody noticed his unhappy expression. Who wouldn't when you walk in with a frowning face?

"What happened, hyung?" Donghae curiously asked.

Putting up a fake smile, Eunhyuk shakes his head. "Nothing. I decided not to in since they were talking so seriously." he sighed. "Kyuhyun only listens to when it comes to this kind of matter."

"Mmmm. . . .arasseo." Donghae just nodded.

"Kyuhyun will calm down. I believe he will." Sungmin assured.

"Yes, he will." said Siwon.

Ryeowook then pointed at the entrance. "Look, they're back!"

Turning their heads towards the direction of and Kyuhyun, the maknae was seen walking in front of her, head bowing down. When they came to a stop in front of them, Kyuhyun bowed down 90 degrees as a sign of his deep apology to them and he started apologizing.

"Mianhae hyungs. . . .I truly am. I shouldn't have acted that way in front of you all and that was childish of me. Jeongmal mianhae to Eunhyuk hyung too. I didn't mean to slap your hand away. You were just trying to comfort me. It was rude to get angry so please I ask for your forgiveness and to all of my Hyungs here. Sorry. . . ."

Kyuhyun was still bowing down, waiting for their response. Exchanging looks, they answered back in a cheerful voice, patting his back. "Apology accepted!"

He smiled faintly to them, receiving many pats. When Eunhyuk patted him, Kyuhyun felt somehow awkward and same with him. walks toward the maknae and gives him a thumbs up. 

"Now that wasn't so bad, wasn't it?" 

"Aniyo." Kyuhyun smiled. "Thanks. . . .to everything."

"With pleasure~" ruffled his hair with a smile.

In another point of view, Eunhyuk's smile was somehow forced and Heechul noticed this. "Eunhyuk's fishy. . . .he heard something from those two."

"Kyu! I think you better take some more rest." Ryeowook suggested.

"I agree!" Yesung laughed. "Look at your panda eyes!" he pointed teasingly.

Kyuhyun suddenly glared at Yesung. "Hyung! Not funny!"

Snickering, Sungmin bit his lips. "Well, you do have panda eyes!"

"All of you are mean!" Kyuhyun crossed his arms. "I'm going back to sleep!" he approached . "Card Key please~"

She held her laugh. "Here." she gave it to him.

"Do not disturb!" he waved the card key around in the air as he walks away.

Laughter can be heard but for Eunhyuk, he was still trying to be happy. Heechul can't take it anymore and decided to approach him and push Eunhyuk away. Heechul swung one arm around his neck and pretended they need a friendly talk.

"Hyukjae! Let's talk!" Heechul looks at . "Let me borrow him for awhile, can I?" smiling fakingly, everyone knew Heechul was planning something. That smile was a bit sarcastic.

"Hyung?" Eunhyuk got confused and so as her.

"A-arasso?" she wasn't sure what to answer because the two doesn't get along pretty well.

"Great!" Heechul smiled wider but when he turns to Eunhyuk, he went serious and whispered. "Tag along now. I need to talk to you seriously."

They went out of the scene. . . .

Donghae scratches his head. "What just happened?"

"Heechul and Eunhyuk?" Siwon grew curious. "Is Chulli hyung going to scold Eunhyuk or is it just me? They're talking?"

"Nae, they're talking!" Sungmin beamed happily. "Oh goodie!" he claps.

Yesung raised an eyebrow. "But Heechul hyung's smile was a bit sarcastic, don't you guys think?"

"We always think it's sarcastic, hyung!" Ryeowook chuckled.

----Lounge----

"Hyung? Wae? Is something the matter?" Eunhyuk was curious on what Heechul was about to say. Something tells him this was a serious matter.

Sighing heavily, Heechul ran his finger through his hair then looks at Eunhyuk. "Tell me, why are you feeling depressed all of the sudden?"

That gave Eunhyuk a sudden heart attack. It was true he was depressed. "Is. . . .it obvious, hyung?"

Heechul nodded. "For me, yeah it is." he continued. "Did. . . .you heard something from the conversation between Kyuhyun and your girlfriend?"

Suddenly, Eunhyuk began crying like a baby which panicked Heechul. "Y-yah! Don't cry!" he bit his fingers. "Oh no! He did!"

Sniffing, Eunhyuk nodded as he wiped his tears away. "Yes~ I. . . .heard something. . . .I. . . .should-n't. . . .have. . . ." he sobbed more.

"Hyukjae! I demand you stop crying now!" Heechul shakes him. "What did you heard that made you cry like this?!"

He sobbed even more. "I. . . .heard Kyuhyun. . . .confessing."

Eyes widening in shock, Heechul also jaw dropped. "SAY WHAT NOW?!" he can't believe what he was hearing. "Is he trying to steal away from you? Tell me! What did you heard?"

----Flashback----

"Nae. . . .It kind of disturbed me. . . ." Kyuhyun looks away.

blushed hard. "Omo! I'm really sorry!" she covered her face in embarrassment.

Sighing heavily, Kyuhyun took a step forward and uncovers her face. "It's okay, -ah. As long as he didn't touched you yet, it's fine. You know what I mean. . . ."

"U-uhm. . . ." looking at the other way, her heart was beating up fast. "Nae."

"Glad to hear that then. . . ." Kyuhyun suddenly frowned and mumbled softly. "I surely will go crazy if hyung. . . .did."

Looking back at Kyuhyun with a shocked expression on her face, was puzzled and thought of one possibility why he said that. "Kyuhyun? . . . .Don't tell me you already . . ."

"I love you. . . ."

----End of Flashback----

"After that?!" Heechul was desperate to know what had happened next but Eunhyuk just shook his head and fell silent.

". . . . . ." he bit his lip and cried silently.

Rubbing his nose bridge, Heechul doesn't know what to do with the crying dongsaeng so he just patted his back. "Uhm. . . .what do you plan to do?"

". . . .Remain silent about it, I guess, but I can't help it if I feel jealous from now on, pretending I don't know anything!"

Heechul was panicking on how to deal with this kind of situation but as their current leader, he has to take care of his dongsaengs. "Let me give you a piece of advice." he went in front of Eunhyuk. "Look at me."

Eunhyuk did so and wiped his tears away. "Mmm. . . ."

Putting up a bright smile, Heechul gave him a piece of advice. 

"Let me tell you an advice. If ever turns away from you and goes to Kyuhyun, you two weren't meant for each other. Logically, Kyuhyun would turn out to be the bad guy because from the start, he knew you were going out with her and the question is, why steal her away from you? Also, she was never loyal to you." Heechul continued. "I'm sure that was just a simple confession and our maknae won't do that kind of thing so you have to cheer up. Trust is absent if you doubt on your partner."

"HYUUUUUNG. . . . IS. THAT. YOU." Eunhyuk somehow stopped crying and was looking at Heechul dumbfounded. 

Scoffing Heechul looks the other way. "I can't believe I said that all." he faked a cough. "I don't get along with you very well but it's my job to look after my dongsaengs now-"

Suddenly, Eunhyuk unconsciously hugged Heechul tightly which startled him. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! THAT LIFTED UP THE BURDEN OFF MY CHEST!!!! I LOVE YOU HYUNG!!!" he kissed his cheek and suddenly ran off.

"ACK!!!" Heechul rubs his cheeks and looks at his hand disgustingly. "Seriously! Tch. . . ." he let out a small chuckle and ran out the lounge to follow Eunhyuk. "Yah! Wait up, monkey!"

----After Four Days----

They were inside the Theme Park yet again. What ride awaits them? Tension was building up in the air as they waited for an announcement again. Not a moment too soon, the speakers in the park was heard echoing everywhere.

It will be four in the afternoon soon. . . .
Your next game is to ride. . . .
A high speed rollercoaster.
Devil's Drop

You have to be paired by two.
The first pair I will mention,
Will seat right in front.
Behind them is the second pair, second cart
So on and so forth. . . .

Kyuhyun, Sungmin
Siwon, Heechul
Ryeowook, Donghae
, Yesung
Eunhyuk


"Bwo, High Speed?!" Everyone's reaction was the same. Who wouldn't when you heard you're riding a high speed Rollercoaster?

"Yah! Why am I in the fifth cart all alone?!" Eunhyuk's face paled and he started trembling badly.

"It's because we're odd in number, Hyukie. . . ." rather said it sarcastically.

"I know that. . . ."

Suddenly, Siwon felt weak. "R-rollercoaster?" he began trembling between words. "I. . .I don't like. . . .heights. . . ."

Sungmin's voice squeaked. "That ride is scary."

"I don't like the sound of that. . . ." Yesung suddenly walks out.

Turning his head around, Heechul pulls him back by grabbing his collar from behind. "Yah yah! You're not going anywhere, Yeye!"

Yesung's face was pale. "Hyung! High speed Rollercoaster?!" his voice cracked.

"How about me?! Do you think I'm not scared?" Heechul's face expression was unexplainable but surely he was very frightened.

"I think I need to pee. . . ." Kyuhyun suddenly mumbled. "I'm next. . . .will something impale my head or I get ran over by the tracks somehow?"

Both at the same time, Eunhyuk and looks at him. "Yah, you're thinking too much."

Ryeowook grimaced. "Eew, Kyuhyun! Don't think about how you will die! Think about how you will survive!"

Nodding in agreement, Donghae almost puked by imagining it. "We have to save you, somehow. Unfortunately, if we're talking about roller coasters, we're four inside the cart but by pairs, side by side."

"So you mean. . . ." Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin. 

Sungmin pointed at himself surprisingly. "So, wait you mean if we saved you I might die instead?!" he panicked.

"No. I was thinking you're beside me and that you are the only person who can actually save me."

"Oh."

"But wait! Siwon and I are behind you two. If something happens. . . ." Heechul felt nervous.

"We're doomed. . . ." Siwon faced palm himself. "God please initiate your amazing rapture!"

"Yah yah yah! We must be going! it's almost four!" reminded everyone. "That's enough! Let's talk about it while walking there."