Red Envelope

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

----Siwon and Sungmin----

Looking down, Siwon took a deep sigh on what he saw. "Aigoo. . . .Heechul hyung. What did you do this time?"

"S-s-Siwon? I'm-I'm f-freee-zing." Sungmin shivers when a gust of wind blew. "Aaaaaaaish so cold! Brrrr!" letting go of the steel bars for a moment to hug himself, Sungmin blows hot air on his fists before hanging on again.

"Gwaenchana, Sungmin hyung?" looking past his shoulders, he saw him nodding but still shaking.

Sungmin gritted his teeth when another gust of wind blew. "N-Nae. . . .gwaenchanayo. I just want this-to end!"

Although Siwon was shaking too, he managed to speak straight. "We will, just be patient."

----Kyuhyun and Leeteuk----

"This is fun. . . ." Kyuhyun said it rather sarcastically.

Leeteuk sneezed. "Achoo!. . . .sniff. . . .I think I will die of coldness here."

"Hyung. . . .I'm scared to die." Kyuhyun turns around a bit to face Leeteuk. The log rocks a bit but he successfully changed his position. "I don't want you all to die. . . ."

Hearing Kyuhyun's words made Leeteuk depressed all of a sudden. "Aish. . . .we can't help it. I tell you, it's hard to believe if it's one of my boys. I just couldn't understand why he's doing this. What's the reason for killing each members?"

Silence engulfed the both of them until, Kyuhyun spoke. "I wish I knew. . . .I'm your evil maknae right? I should be outsmarting this killer too! Then no one has to die anymore! You will be proud of me!"

Smiling faintly, Leeteuk ruffles Kyuhyun's hair. "I'm proud. I'm already proud you guys are still alive at this point. . . .I'm proud. . . ." suddenly, tears started rolling down his face.

Kyuhyun got surprised. "Hyung. . . ." he couldn't do anything to hug him since the Log was moving so he just watched Leeteuk cry and be silent.

----Yesung and Ryeowook----

"Where is this red envelope?" Yesung was looking in front but nothing could be spotted.

They turn to a curve, and slowly as they approach some water rapids, there was a red envelope suspended in the air and was tied up on a steel bar.

"Isn't that the envelope?" Ryeowook pointed upwards.

When Yesung looked up, he also noticed the situation he was going to face. "Omo. . . wait, rapids? If the the log is rocking. . . ." turning back too look at Ryeowook with a pale face, he nodded in confidence.

"Nae, hyung. . . .we have to stand."

Yesung looks back at the water tracks and now they entered the rapids. "Now?" he turns his gaze back to Ryeowook.

Timing the situation, Ryeowook nodded. "Now."

Looking back at the water tracks, Yesung gulps down nervously. Slowly but surely, he tried standing up in the log. At first he went to crouch to balance himself but then again he slowly stood up. The water rapids were making it difficult for them to stand. Ryeowook on the other hand, stood up with shaking legs.

"This is harder than I thought." waving his arms to balance himself, Ryeowook was wobbly.

"You can say that again. . . ." squinting his eyes, Yesung bit his lip, getting ready to pull the red envelope. "So who's going to get it?"

"You, but I'm ready to snatch it too if you missed it."

"Alrighty."

Without haste, they were coming close to get the red envelope. The rapids were making them fall off the log but they were trying their best to balance themselves.

"Got it!" Yesung jumps up a bit to reach the red envelope. The moment he landed, the log rocks a bit. "Whoa!"

Ryeowook luckily grabs hold of Yesung when he was about to fall off. "HYUNG!" pulling him a bit back, Ryeowook was relieved. "That was close. . . ."

----Eunhyuk and Donghae----

"That was close of Yeye hyung. . . ." Eunhyuk saw it all along with Donghae.

"Agree." taking a look how deep was the water, Donghae tried reaching for the bottom when he submerged his right arm into the water. "This is a very peculiar ride. Why is this so deep?"

"It's deep?" Eunhyuk turns around to look at Donghae who was still staring down the water.

Nodding, Donghae now looks at Eunhyuk. "Nae. . . .seems like it."

Without any word, Eunhyuk turns to look ahead when he spotted a red envelope hanging from the left side of the tracks. "Omo! Donghae! I see the next red envelope!"

"Where?" Donghae got alert and spotted it. It was a bit far to reach from the log. "How can we reach that?!"

Thinking of a way, Eunhyuk had no choice. "We're moving fast so, Donghae? Just hold me."

Donghae's eyes widens in shock. "MWO?!"

"Just don't let me fall of course." Eunhyuk stared. "My yeoja would kill you."

"Of course, of course. Ppali hyung! We're getting close!" Donghae pointed.

In haste, Eunhyuk went to the left side and carefully bends his knees and to hold the steel bar with his other arm. Next, he tried reaching for it but the log tilts to the left. "OMO!!!"

Donghae held unto the steel bars. "That was a bad idea." he saw Eunhyuk going at the middle for awhile. 

"I think you should be holding me from behind to balance the log."

Nodding in agreement, Donghae positions himself. "Good idea."

"Okay. Let's go at the center." Eunhyuk went to the center of the log along with Donghae. "Now, hold my belt." He fixed his belt and allowed Donghae to hold the excess leather to make it some sort of a leash.

"Belt?!" Donghae was confused at first but finally got the idea when he takes hold of it. "Ooooh. . . .I get it."

A gust of wind blew that made them shiver for awhile. Eunhyuk didn't mind the coldness so he went back to position. Timing the situation, Eunhyuk tried reaching for it again. Donghae grips Eunhyuk's belt tightly as he goes forward and forward to reach for the red envelope. The idea was awesome since both of them sat at the side, the log didn't tilt at all.

"Almost there. . . ." Eunhyuk reached and reached and reached until, he grabs hold of it and pulls it quickly. Sitting down, Donghae lets go of his belt.

"No wonder your yeoja is . . . ." Donghae teased. "Plain genius in balancing the log."

"Yah yah yah. . . .don't bring her up." Eunhyuk tried hiding away his blush.

----Heechul and ----

"I guess it's our turn now." Heechul looks past behind his shoulders.

Nodding, felt nervous all of a sudden. "Oh God. . . ."

Heechul noticed her spacing out a bit. "Hey? Something the matter?"

Shaking her head, went back to reality. "I just. . . .felt somebody's aura."

"MWO? Aura? Yah! We're gonna die next?!" Heechul panicked.

"Yah, calm down! We're not. . . .I just felt like it's going to be from the last four." was unsure of herself but definitely from the last four. "I never fail to guess."

Getting really nervous, Heechul looks far behind. "Siwon, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk hyung."

Nodding in agreement, can't stop breathing uneasily. "Exactly."

Looking back on the water tracks, Heechul's hands began shaking badly. "What could be ahead. . . ." he thought to himself.

Moments later, a red envelope was to be seen ahead as they went to a curve. It was hanging in mid air again. The usual, there were rapids again but it was a bit wild now. Another red envelope was to be seen up ahead in a tunnel entrance. The sign said, Jurassic Park. Seems like something was inside to surprise them. They were near the end. The last big drop.

"I got a bad feeling about this." Heechul was getting ready to stand up.

"." muttered under her breath as she looks way back. "Kyuhyun or Leeteuk?" the log began rocking.

Bump. 

Bump.

Sploosh.


"Yah, yah, yah, -ah! I'm almost near to grab it!" Heechul stood up and was ready to grab it but the log rocks and he misses it. "OMO!!! String's too short!!! Ottokae?!"

They were almost passing it by.

panicked. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, Heechul oppa!!! Carry me!!!"

Quickly as he could, Heechul holds 's waist and gave her a heave. Reaching up, pulls the red envelope successfully. When the log rocks again, Heechul unbalanced himself and fell backwards due to 's weight too.

"UGH!!!"

"OPPA!!!"

Thud.

Heechul winced in pain and he can feel his back hurts. "Ow...ow..."

Opening her eyes, looks at Heechul's pained expression. "Are you okay?"

Looking at her with a sarcastic look, Heechul scoffed. "No."

felt like hitting him but she felt his hands touching her somewhere. She then looked down. Heechul was confused at the sudden change of expression. "Where are you looking at?"

Following the direction of where she was looking, Heechul immediately removes his hands away from her chest, causing her to drop on top of him completely.

"Mianhae! Mianhae! That was an accident!" Heechul raised his arms a bit. "Get off me, get off me! I didn't mean that! Don't hit me-"

PUNCH.

----Siwon and Sungmin----

Siwon faced palm himself when he saw Heechul getting punched from . "Hyung. . . .what did you do this time?"

"Nae, Siwon? Did I just saw her punching Heechul? Did they fight or something?" Sungmin was curious as he looks at Heechul covering his face and repeatedly apologizing to her, shouting ert.

"I have no idea, hyung." scratching his head, Siwon now looks at Sungmin. "It's our turn now."

Sungmin looks at the tunnel entrance and saw the red envelope dangling above. He began shaking badly. "Siwon. . . .you're taller than me so I think you can reach that."

Nodding in agreement, Siwon stood up, balancing his weight. As they approach, he noticed that he can't reach it. "Sungmin. I think I need to carry you like what Chulli hyung did to ."

"What?!" Sungmin's eyes went wide eyed. "Omo. . . .wouldn't I be heavy?"

"Come on, hyung" Siwon looks back. "Have faith. We can do this. Don't mind your weight. Mind the game we're playing." he tried encouraging him.

Gulping down in nervousness, Sungmin slowly nodded as he stood up. A gust of wind blew that made his legs shiver more than before. "Ready."

Siwon looks up ahead and they were close enough. "Hyung? GO!"

Their hearts were pounding really fast. Sungmin was ready to jump up while Siwon held his waist to carry him as high as he could. "At the count of three, hyung. . . .one. two. three!!!" Siwon carried him.

"I. . . .got it!" Sungmin pulled the red envelope successfully and Siwon did the best he could to bring Sungmin down to safety.

Both of them can't help to sit down the log since they were outbalnced a bit. Looking at each other, they let out a small laugh.

"Now, that wasn't so bad?" Siwon pats Sungmin's head.

"Mm!" Sungmin gave a thumbs up.

Now, they enter the dark tunnel.

----Kyuhyun and Leeteuk----

"! What's in here?" Kyuhyun felt his hands getting colder and colder as the place went dark. "Hyuuuhuhuuuung! I can't see! hold me! Where are you? Leeteuk hyuuuung!"

Not only his voice was echoing, but the others who were panicking.

"Kyu! I'm here!" Leeteuk felt Kyuhyun's hand and hugs him. "Keep calm."

"Damn it! What's in-"

Suddenly, to their left, a big roaring sound was heard while the lights flicks on and off. There was a surprise T-Rex dinosaur with a big moving head roaring at them. The tunnel was to scare them and they were really up close.

Kyuhyun covered his ears. "WAAAAAAAAAAH OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD!!!"

Leeteuk also got scared by that sudden load roar but when he looks up ahead, he kind of saw a red envelope hanging above as the lights kept on flickering on and off as the effects.

"Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun! Listen to me! I see the last red envelope!" Leeteuk shouted.

"What, really?" Kyuhyun tried looking up and he saw it too from the flickering lights. 

The noise was hard to endure but the two quickly stood up since the log was a bit calm and they were moving still. From the darkness and lights, Leeteuk was seen standing up and getting the red envelope. Kyuhyun was there to assist him but it looks like he doesn't need it.

"Got it!"

Darkness.

The lights went off but the T-Rex was still making sounds like they were being chased and some banging sounds of some sort. Unbeknownst to Kyuhyun, Leeteuk somehow fell off the log when all of their logs went left like how a dinosaur would bang them in a moving vehicle.

"Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! Every-ack-"

"Heeelp! Heeelp-wuuu. . . ."

All of them held on to the steel bar and somehow, they were moving left. Later, they can hear a machine operating as they stopped moving. Next, they felt themselves moving upwards now. Up and up until they can see the light from outside.

Kyuhyun found out that Leeteuk wasn't in the log anymore. "Leeteuk HYUNG-" he almost puked on what he saw in front of him. There was a bloodied hand on the log, holding the red envelope.

The world seemed to stop around Kyuhyun as they all screamed from the long drop. Kyuhyun didnt mind getting splashed all over again but he stared blankly all the way until they reached their final destination.

When they got off, Sungmin noticed Kyuhyun still not getting off the ride and can't help to look around for Leeteuk. "Hey? Where's Leeteuk hyung?"

By mentioning his name, got alert. "Leeteuk. . . .Kyuhyun? Move away!" she pushed everyone away to run towards Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! Yah! Speak to me! Where is Leeteuk oppa?" tried snapping him out but the response she only got was him pointing in front inside the log.

Looking at the direction of his point, covers by what she saw. "Oh my gosh. . . ."

Eunhyuk went beside quickly who wanted to faint from what she saw. "!" he also tried looking. When he did, he got the same reaction as her but he closed his eyes shut by seeing a cut off arm.

Everybody went to take a look and the same reaction was seen and heard. Kyuhyun on the other hand, completely fainted. "Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun!" almost everybody panicked and gathered.

Siwon did the honor to carry the poor maknae as spoke softly. "Let's go back. . . .now."

Bravely, Donghae took the red envelope from Leeteuk's cut off arm. Then, they went back to the hotel and discuss about this shocking matter with .