Mr. Killer

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

After awhile, Donghae, Ryeowook and Yesung met each other on the place where they have split up. They were wondering where their hyung went to.

"Don't you guys think Heechul hyung already saw Kyuhyun?" Ryeowook kept on twiddling his fingers due to his nervousness.

"Should we go to his direction then?" Donghae was looking at Yesung.

Yesung was surprised at Donghae looking at him and now Ryeowook. "Why are you guys looking at me?"

"Uhm. . . .you are the oldest, hyung." 

"Well, okay. We should go look for him. I'm getting hungry too." Yesung went ahead first followed by the two.

----Infirmary----

After five minutes of long silence,  decided to break the silence. "Is it me or I feel like something's definitely off here."

"What do you mean?" Eunhyuk looks at her curiously.

"I'm feeling uneasy all of a sudden." was quiet but went really nervous, looking at Eunhyuk with frightened eyes. "Omo! They shouldn't have went outside!

Eunhyuk's eyes also widens. "You mean. . . ."

"Quick! Where are the notes we obtained earlier?" she suddenly remembered about the notes that they were trying to get from each other while playing in the Dodgems.

Standing up, Eunhyuk looks over at a table with two notes on top of it. He quickly took it and handed it over to . She quickly opens it and read what was written.


Well, I congratulate you for at least obtaining two notes.
Two of them are written the same and the other two as well.
Let me get to the main point.


You might be wondering. . . .
Kyuhyun, Heechul, Donghae, Ryeowook and Yesung. . . .
Are not around, right?


Reading that part gave a real heart attack. "Oh no. . . ." she kept reading it and switches to another note for the continuation.

I'll tell you why.
I instructed Kyuhyun to worry everyone after the incident inside Dodgems.
Opposite to what I will say,
This note would be useless If Kyuhyun disobeyed.


If he's a loyal puppy,
Then, say goodbye to another one.
Too late already if you're done reading this.
.
.
.
.
Heechul hyung is dead.


"Omo! Heechul oppa. . . .he's dead."  blankly stares at the paper.

"MWO?!" Eunhyuk's eyes widens and took the notes to read it as well. "You've got to be kidding me!"

"I bet, there's a 50/50 percent chance that when Kyuhyun decides to come back, he'll find Heechul oppa dead on the floor and with a of bad luck, Donghae, Ryeowook and Yesung sees the two and jumps into a conclusion of blaming Kyuhyun for killing Heechul oppa. Then again. . . .all of them might be killed."

"Now I feel guilty. . . .aish I'm sorry, Kyuhyun." Eunhyuk ruffles his hair in annoyance while  tries to calm him down.

"I know this is not the right way to say it but relax. Let's wait for them to return and see what happens-" suddenly felt the left side of her head in pain so she clutches it. "Ah!"

"Lie down for awhile. Don't think too much right now. Not good for your health." Eunhyuk fixes the pillow for her head to lie on.

"Gomawo. . . ."

----Somewhere in the 4th floor----

Someone was crying very loudly. Donghae, Ryeowook and Yesung can definitely hear it so they ran as fast as they could towards the direction of the noise.

"Hyung!. . . .Hyung!. . . .I'm sorry. . . ." 

Kyuhyun closes his eyes as he pulls out the bloodied knife out of Heechul's chest. He was pierced right through his heart and the knife was long. That killing blow was very fatal so his death was quick. Kyuhyun doesn't want to cry anymore but he was forced to act as a decoy to successfully kill Heechul.


"Lastly, after this place explodes, I want you to worry everyone.
Whatever the situation may be, you must go out for two hours.
I'm sure one of us will try to find you.
If that happens, It's up to me to find a way for us to come and look for you.
Then I will kill Heechul hyung. If you don't do this, I will kill her."


He kept on sobbing when he remembered that last instruction. "I really don't want this anymore! I want to end my life! GODDAMIT!!!" Kyuhyun took the bloodied knife and attempted to kill himself when Donghae, Ryeowook and Yesung arrives on the scene.

"You killed Heechul hyung?!" Donghae raised his voice. His tone was different and you can assume he was a bit angry.

Ryeowook covered his mouth in shock. "Did you?"

"Kyuhyun. . . ." Yesung stared at him wide eyed.

Kyuhyun turns around and drops the knife in panic. "A-Aniyo! I didn't! It's one of y-" looking at them in the eyes, he noticed one of them is actually looking at him with a cold stare. 

That cold stare gave him the chills. Something tells him that 's conclusions were right all along. Kyuhyun is now raging inside. He wanted to kill him right now since he was standing before them. Slowly he took the knife again and the trio backs off.

"Kyuhyun? W-what are you doing?" Yesung tried protecting the other two.

"DON'T ACT INNOCENT, HYUNG!!! GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!" 

Kyuhyun snapped. His eyes were full of anger and hatred and due to this, his eyes were becoming watery. He was shedding tears yet again. As he looks at Yesung, he wanted to kill him right away.

"W-what's going on?" Ryeowook is confused right now.

"H-hyung?" Donghae is looking at Yesung but he wasn't saying any word.

Eyes on him, Kyuhyun was gripping the knife very tightly, ready to stab Yesung to death. He was waiting for him to speak or say anything but what he just did was smirk. Drawing something out from his left pocket, Yesung immediately pulls out a gun from his hand and points at his back.


"Bang."

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook was astonished and the scene happened so fast that they couldn't react right away. A gun was fired at Donghae directly to his forehead. His body fell on the ground then blood gushes out of his forehead. Donghae died a quick death.

"HYUNG!!!"


Five down.
Four to go.
Nyahahahaha. . . .


Ryeowook and Kyuhyun couldn't believe their eyes. Yesung killed Donghae right in front of them. He didn't even gave a warning. Nothing at all.

"YOU'RE A TOTAL PSYCHO, HYUNG!!!" Kyuhyun snarled.


My my. . . .
Growling like a little puppy, I see.
There's nothing much you can do you know.
I can kill both of you right away.


Yesung smirked.

"Why the hell are you doing this?! What did we ever do to you?!" Kyuhyun is very nervous right now. He couldn't stab him right away. If he did, Yesung would point the gun at him and just shoot him to death.


Oh, no particular reason.

"YOU MONSTER!!! WHY ARE YOU KILLING YOUR OWN MEMBERS!!! YOUR FRIENDS-"

Ryeowook was cut off of his sentence when Yesung pointed the gun at his throat. Yesung glares at him coldly.


Stop babbling.
Can't you see hyung is talking?
Don't disrespect me or I will kill you.


"Ryeowook!" Kyuhyun wanted to move his legs but his feet were stuck on the floor. "Damn it, I can't move! What's wrong Kyuhyun? Move already! Aish! My feet is stuck like super sticky glue!" he was gritting his teeth in anger and wanted to stab him but, one wrong move would cause both of their life.

Ryeowook began sobbing bitterly. "How. . . .how could you. . . .after all we've been through. . . .why are you killing us? What did we do to cause you to act like this?"

Getting pissed off, Yesung pokes the gun at his throat, ready to pull the trigger anytime. 


Shut it!
I'm just a weirdo wanting to kill all of you!
The days of Super Junior has come to an end!
Soon enough we'll be retiring from our career anyway.
We are getting old.
 

While Yesung was distracted, Kyuhyun found out a way to get close to him. He finally managed to move from his place and ran towards Yesung, attempting to stab his heart. Unfortunately, Yesung's eyes were fast and used his free arm to to smack his hand away.


Too slow.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK!!!" Kyuhyun did something what most girls would do if they're pissed off at a guy. Kick their future. "I WASN'T CALLED AN EVIL MAKNAE FOR NOTHING!!!"

AISH YOU LITTE BRAT!

Yesung was about to shoot him but Ryeowook quickly held his hand that was armed. "KYUHYUN!!! GET OUT OF HERE AND WARN THEM!!!"

Outbalancing himself, Kyuhyun fell on the floor. He quickly nods in agreement, scrambling to his feet and ran as fast as he can to warn them, bringing with him the knife. "How about you?!"

"DON'T MIND ME! URG. GO ON!!! SAVE THEM!!!" 


You pathetic fool!

Yesung was swinging himself wildly while Ryeowook was having a hard time holding unto him. He needs to buy Kyuhyun some time to get and Eunhyuk out of the Infirmary to hide someplace safer. Kyuhyun was a distance away from them when he heard a gunshot, causing him to halt abruptly.

"Ryeowook. . . ." he turned around and wanted to go back but he remembered the words he just said. ". . . .I won't put your effort to waste." he resumes running towards the Infirmary and made a turn to the right.

----Infirmary----

It was almost two hours of waiting and they haven't showed up. had to sit up now and get off the bed. "This is bad. . . ."

"! You have to stay in bed." Eunhyuk was worried for her and the rest of the members.

"No, I'm alright now. Just that, it's taking them too long to go back." her heart beat was pounding really fast. Something must have happened to them, until, the door bursts open, startling the couple. "What happened to you?!" she stood on the floor in shock as well as Eunhyuk.

"Where are the others?!" Eunhyuk's face turnds pale when he saw Kyuhyun's clothes bloodied and the hand that is carrying a knife is covered with dried blood. "What happened to you?!"

Catching his breath, Kyuhyun made haste. "I'll explain later! For now, we have to get out of here! The killer is on the loose-"


KYUHYUUUUUUUUUN!

Kyuhyun looks outside while the couple got startled at that angry voice calling out to Kyuhyun's name. "PPALI!!!"

Without wasting any time, and Eunhyuk grabs their things and ran out of the Infirmary as soon as possible. As they were running, Eunhyuk asks a question.

"Where should we go?!"

"I think it's best to get food supplies first in the Dining Room. We don't want to starve to death while running away from the Killer." suggested.

"Who's the Killer?!" Eunhyuk then asks. "Do you mean-"

"Yesung." and Kyuhyun said in chorus.

She looks at Kyuhyun with an amused expression. "I'm impressed. You figured it out."

"I'll say it again, I wasn't called an Evil Maknae for nothing." Kyuhyun smirks. "I am Game Kyu! If he wants to play this game. . . .it's three against one!"

Eunhyuk chuckled. "I guess you are all fired up. . . .I'm sorry, Kyuhyun, for being cold to you. I hope you can forgive me." 

Without hesitation, Kyuhyun gave a thumbs up. "No worries, hyung. It's all good!"

then smirks. "We're all good. We need a plan soon. Let's take him down!"