Bad Vibes

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

"Woooow! The sea breeze feels so good!" Kyuhyun stretched his arms to his side, feeling the air.

"Yah, Kyuhyun! Don't be too close on the edge!" Ryeowook panicked when he saw Kyuhyun tilting forward. "Aigooo!" pulling him back, Kyuhyun almost tripped.

"Wookie hyung!" Kyuhyun had a sullen pout while fixing his clothes.

Ryeowook anxiously said, "Stay here. Don't go any further!" he pointed with a warning look.

"Arasseo…"

From another point of view,  walked alone inside the boat to explore the area. The feeling was ominous, except the fact that she could hear some of the boys creating rowdy noises. Staring down the sturdy floor,
 felt edgy.

"Why do I feel so tensed about this trip?" she heaved a sigh when something moved, causing her to take a step sideward.


's eyes landed on a shiny object hanged on the wall. She held her chest in relief. It was just an anchor, but it swung back and forth casually because of their moving boat. She then shivered at the thought of it being an axe swinging back and forth.

"Walk." 
trudged her way out of that area, looking back to take a short glimpse of it. She really had a strong feeling that their trip wasn't anything to be excited about.

When she came to a halt on a certain opened room,
got startled when she heard a nonchalant voice. "Yah."

"CHULLI!!!" her heart almost fell out of her chest from being startled, only to find out it was Heechul leaning on a wall. "You scared the hell out of me!"

Heechul scoffed, giving her queering looks. "Mwoyo? I was only standing here."

"Anyway, where's Hyukie?" 
asked, keeping her composure.

He shrugged and pointed outside. "Somewhere out there."


glanced at the corridor then back to Heechul. "Why are you standing anyway?"

"Because I'm standing." he jested.

She lightly slapped Heechul’s shoulder, rolling her eyes before pivoting away. "Yeah right, oppa."

"I was listening to music!" Heechul yelled, poking his head out of his room while taking off his earphone on his left ear.

"Arasseo, arasseo!"
 waved her hand in the air. 

She continued walking down the corridor, until she reached the stairs that led outside the deck. The refreshing sea breeze greeted her whole body while the salty water could be smelled. And as they approach the island, it got into her nerves.
shook the thoughts off and when she glanced to her right, she saw Yesung having his quiet time.

slowly walked beside him to ask a question. "Yesung oppa? You seem to be in a deep thought?"

Yesung turned to
before returning his gaze out the sea. "No… I was thinking of nothing actually."

"Thinking of nothing?" 
stifled her laugh.

Yesung smirked. "I just wanted to be in a quiet place."

"Hmmm… I see." she then dropped her gaze on the surface of the water. It was very tranquil, but the peculiar sentiment wasn't vanishing. She still disliked the idea of their vacation spot. "Why am I feeling this? Is something bad going to happen-"

Out of the blue, Yesung touched her upper lip. "What are you thinking?"


jolted, grinning from ear to ear. "Oppa! Don't do that! You're being weird!" she chuckled, "Don't make that as a habit! Touching people's upper lip like that…"

Then, somebody held her shoulders, causing her to jump up in surprise. But it was followed with a gentle voice. "Did I scare you?"

"Aigoooo, Eunhyuk." 
calmed her heart down for being jumpy.

Eunhyuk cheekily smiled. "Why? Were you having a serious conversation?" 

"She was looking for you." Yesung chimed.

"Yah! Yesung oppa! Are you laughing at me because I got startled?" she shot him a death glare.

"No, I’m not." Yesung shook his head amusingly before returning his gaze at the sea. "I'll leave you two to talk." smirking his way out, Yesung wiggled his eyebrows while looking at Eunhyuk.

Blushing in beats of red, Eunhyuk rubbed his nape. "Yesung hyung gives me the Heevey Jeevies…"


giggled. "He's very eccentric along with Heechul oppa. Anyway, where were you?"

"At the top deck." Eunhyuk pointed upwards using his thumb.

"What were you doing there?"

"Basically, to sight see. And I saw that we're almost there. The island is pretty big."

When Eunhyuk mentioned about the island, it gave 
a heart attack again. "Bwo…" She zoned out.

"Are you okay?" Eunhyuk got concerned, placing a hand on her shoulder.


only nodded and flashed a quick smile. But her smile was spurious and something was rattling her. He knew something wasn't right so he persisted on asking. "Tell me, what is wrong? Are you having that odd aura feeling of yours again?" Eunhyuk guessed since he knew his girlfriend has a freaky talent of recognizing things people hide or refuse to even tell. Eventually, she will know if a person is up to something.

"Yes…" She got high-strung.

Eunhyuk went apprehensive. "Oh no, not again… Is it something good or bad?"

Before 
could say anything, she was interrupted by Kyuhyun's screaming. "YAAAAH I DIDN'T MEAN IT, HEECHUL HYUUUUUUNG!!! SUNGMIN HYUNG, HEEEEEEELP!!!"

He dashed by Eunhyuk and
, and then Heechul came out infuriated. "YOU EVIL MAKNAE!!! COME BACK HERE!!!" he sprinted to chase Kyuhyun, and it was followed by an awkward silence.

"Anyway-"


was interrupted again when Shindong came running down from the upper deck. "WE'RE ALMOST THEEEEEERE!!! I SEE IT, I SEE IT!!!"

"REALLY?!" Leeteuk and Donghae bellowed in chorus when Shindong came down first before them.

"What's the ruckus about?" Ryeowook came out from the lower deck. "Did Kyuhyun pulled a prank at Heechul hyung?"

"I think so." Siwon also came out. He just woke up from his slumber. When he turned around, he saw the Island. "And we're almost there!"

Everybody was making a fuss while
seemed vexed. "AISH… What am I going to say again?"

"Your vibes, 
. Is it something good or bad? About the Island?" Eunhyuk repeated.

"Oh… "
 seemed unsure. "I really don't know… But it is something really grim. I'm very bothered by it. I never felt something like this before…"

Sighing in defeat, Eunhyuk pulled her into a comforting hug. "Ah~ Don't mind it. Just-shrug it off for a while."

"Arasseo…" 
nodded, but she frowned.

----On the Island----

Everybody dismounted the boat and they were left on the island. After 1 month or so, the boat would come to pick them up after their said duration time of day. Without further ado, all of them strolled down the path way to check in the said hotel.

"Why does it feel like nobody is around?" Donghae doubted while glancing around the forest like scenery.

"Maybe they are all in the hotel?" Ryeowook guessed.

"Or! They are all playing in the Theme Park! Roller coaster!" Kyuhyun beamed happily.

"Seriously, Kyuhyun…" Heechul rolled his eyes.

When they finally arrived at their destination, it was an awesome sight to see. The hotel was humongous, vast and prestigiously golden. All of them got hyped up. Not a moment to waste, all of them went inside, but something was wrong upon arriving in the lounge.

"Why don't I see people?" Yesung looked around.

"This is awkward…" Sungmin felt uneasy all of a sudden.

"Omo…" 
's bad vibes kicked in again. "This is not good."

"Why?" Eunhyuk eyed her anxiously when she said something nerve wrecking again.

"We're going to die…"

"What? That's not a funny joke, 
." he scowled.

"Seriously!" she started to throw tantrums.

Eunhyuk gently held her shoulders to look straight in her eyes. "
, I think you need to rest."

She snapped, "SERIOUSLY, EUNHYUK!!! WE'RE GOING TO DIE ON THIS ISLAND!!!"

With that sudden outburst, the Super Junior members averted their attention at the two couple. 
was shedding tears that made them worry. Leeteuk prompted to approach the two to check on them. "What's going on? What are you saying, ?" Leeteuk admitted that he was also bothered by her claims.

Eunhyuk felt burdened. "Aish, I’m sorry, hyung! Don't mind,
. She's stressed-"

"No. I’m dead serious, Eunhyuk!" 
protested.

"Okay, calm down,
! I don't like to see girls crying!" Heechul bit his lip. He didn’t even know what was happening to her.

"Calm down,
! We'll help you!" Siwon got worried, but absolutely had no idea how to calm her down.

"I think we should go back." Shindong suddenly voiced out. "I mean-get the boat back."

"Why?" Ryeowook got puzzled along with everyone.

Sungmin protested, "We just arrived here!"

"Wait, wait! I'm sorry for her weird behavior, but Shindong hyung!" Eunhyuk started to argue and everyone else made a ruckus.


 went speechless, glancing around like a paranoid person inside the lounge. Something was definitely off. "This feels like de ja vu..."

Unexpectedly, an eerie noise resounded, causing them to stop and be on alert. Goosebumps started to form when someone spoke using the speakers, but it was distorted. Without warning, the door mysteriously slammed shut. 
clung onto Eunhyuk while he protected her in his arms.

Hahaha…
Welcome…
Are you guys scared?
I hope so…
Because there's no turning back…
All of you will play the games I shall commence…
If you lose, then you lose…
Wondering where are all the people here?


Hahaha…
You'll find out soon…
Yes, there are games…
The first one will start now…
When it is finished, I'll announce something…
Before giving your room assignments...
Goodluck…
Hahaha…