Dying Order

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

asked Yesung, Eunhyuk and Donghae to go back in Logger's Revenge to find Leeteuk's body. Heechul, Sungmin, Siwon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun stayed behind in the hotel, waiting for them to come back.

"Damn this ! I want to kill that killer!" Heechul was very furious indeed. He punched the wall next to him.

"HYUNG! Calm down!" Siwon and Sungmin tried holding him down.

Ryeowook on the other hand, was looking after Kyuhyun who was still out cold on the couch. "Tsk. . . .poor Kyuhyun. . . .he couldn't take it."

"Oppa! Please calm yourself down!" was trying her best to keep him quiet. "Being angry won't take you anyway!"

"Hyung. . . ." 

After awhile, Heechul did stop but he shoves their hands away and looks at with watery eyes. "Why? Shindong. . . .now Leeteuk? Why is this killer taking away my closest friends?" he began sniffing. "Is this killer mad at me or something?. . . .He should kill me instead!" he shouted.

didn't answer and just stared at Heechul with watery eyes. She could feel Heechul's anxiety after losing two close friends. Then, she spoke softly. "Aren't we your friends too? Kill you instead? Why? So that you could run away with all this suffering and leave your friends crying too?"

Siwon and Sungmin felt their hearts a stabbing pain. That made Heechul stay quiet in his place. It was true anyway. spoke again. "Be careful on what you're saying, oppa. . . .we don't want to lose each other here because we are all friends. Remember, you're their leader. . . .for now."

"M. . . .Mianhae." was all Heechul could say until, Yesung, Eunhyuk and Donghae returned with bad news.

The door swung open and in came the trio. They all had the same face expressions which indicated that it wasn't very good. Sungmin turns to them to ask what happened. "How did it go?"

Exchanging looks, Yesung was the one who answered. ". . . .We did and unfortunately, not only was his arm was cut off. Even his. . . .head."

covered upon hearing the gruesome news. "Oh my gosh. . . ." the image pops out in her head that made her wanting to puke.

"!" Eunhyuk immediately went beside her. "Don't think about it." rubbing her back in a circular motion, he felt really bad about the loss of their hyung and leader. "Damn it. . . ."

". . . .Nae, but we left it there." Donghae remembered almost falling backwards upon seeing a cut off bloodied head floating in the water when they tried looking for Leeteuk's body around Logger's Revenge.

"We can't bury the body anywhere here." Yesung sadly added.

Heechul bit his lip and tried not to burst out in anger. When he closed his eyes shut, tears rolled down as he grips his hair while the other hand was on his waist. "Leeteuk hyung. . . .I swear. . . ."

"I hate this. . . ." Sungmin cried hard at his place.

"This must be put to a stop." Siwon voiced out. His eyes were red and he couldn't help to cry also.

"Freaking, HOW.

Somebody spoke from behind them. It was Kyuhyun alongside with Ryeowook. He approaches them with angry eyes. "He could be any of us!" Kyuhyun rather said it sarcastically.

"Do we have any evidence, clues or whatsoever?" Ryeowook asked.

Then, Eunhyuk remembered something. "Oh! Which reminds me." 

"What?" saw Eunhyuk pulling out something from his pocket.

"We have five pictures from the rides. I hope it'll be clues to you, ." Eunhyuk handed over five pictures taken from the ride.

Everyone towered over to take a look at the pictures. browsed the pictures carefully, one by one, trying to find anything suspicious while they were riding the log inside the tunnel, being scared off. Then, it was Leeteuk's and Kyuhyun's picture was shown. All of the sudden, everyone felt heavy hearted for the lost of their leader.

Sungmin whined. ". . . .I remembered the times we were just playing inside the bus to go here and then this happens."

"Yeah, I miss that too." Heechul remembered. "All of you slapped my back."

"Are you being sarcastic hyung?" Kyuhyun reassured. 

"No." Heechul put up a poker face.

While they were talking, was in deep thought. When Sungmin mentioned the game they played inside the bus, something triggered inside her mind. She suddenly shouted.

"AHA!!!"

Everybody got startled especially Eunhyuk. "Aha what?" he held his chest. "Don't do that! you scared the wits out of me!"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" held her laughter. "Anyway, I've got the killing pattern!"

All of their eyes went to her. "Seriously?" Donghae stared unbelievably.

Yesung's eyes twitches. "We don't even know anything so come you know?"

Nodding in agreement, Ryeowook had the same reaction. "Is it in the pictures?"

"So, you mean, the order is how were were placed?" Siwon guessed.

Everyone waited for her answer until, she nodded firmly. "Nae."

"Bwo?!" Sungmin trembled. "So this was planned?! which one of us is next?!"

"Me?!" Yesung and Kyuhyun said in unison as they pointed at themselves.

Everybody was making a fuss that couldn't get to speak up. Eunhyuk did the honor to shut them up. "YAH!!!"


Silence.

coughs to clear . "Anyway. . . .thank you Sungmin for making things easier."

"Who? Me?" Sungmin pointed at himself. He was confused.

Nodding, tried explaining. "Who were the ones played the game inside the bus?"

Exchanging looks, a number of hands were seen being raised up. Heechul, Sungmin and Kyuhyun. She then nodded. "And that leaves Shindong and Leeteuk if I clearly remember."

Back then, it was raining outside while they were on the way to the docks. woke up seeing Eunhyuk sleeping soundly at her side while at their back, they were playing. The one who gets the same number shouted will be slapped at the back, and that was Heechul.

She continued. "From what I remember, Shindong oppa shouted one. Am I correct? Then, Leeteuk oppa shouted two." looks at Kyuhyun. "You were playing with them and you shouted. . . .three."

Kyuhyun suddenly froze at his place. "I'm. . . .I'm next?!"

"Most likey and it's either Sungmin or Heechul will die next since they both shouted four."

"WHAAAAT?!" Sungmin panicked. "I don't want to die neeext! I don't want to die neeeeeext! I shouted four first!" he whined more.

"Calm down, hyung!" Ryeowook hugs Sungmin to calm him down a bit but he couldn't help to well up a tear.

"Jagiya. . . . Are you sure?" Eunhyuk asks who was in deep thought again.

She looks at him. "Hmm. . . .Nae. But, I am not sure yet."

"So, that means, it's just a guess?" Yesung asked.

nodded and continued with her conclusion. 

"Yes, but if this is correct, I believe Kyuhyun might be next, then Sungmin or Heechul. If this is according on how we sat in the log, then the pattern is backwards."

Showing them the pictures, enumerated their names. "Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Siwon, Me, Heechul, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook then Yesung. If Sungmin is next to Kyuhyun, then that killer must have based it on the game Kyuhyun and the others were playing."


Very good.

"S-seriously.  . . ." Kyuhyun began shaking.

"Then I'm next, really?" Sungmin squishes both of his cheeks.

"Don't worry Kyuhyun and Sungmin! We'll protect you!" Siwon gave a thumbs up.

"I won't let anyone die next!" Heechul went positive. "I swear, if I get my hands on him, I will murder him for killing Shindong and Leeteuk hyung!" he cracks his knuckles.

"I can't afford to lose anymore friends!" Donghae nodded firmly.

"Agree." Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Yesung

Kyuhyun smiled faintly. "Thank you. . . .everyone."

"I'm glad I have friends like you guys!" Sungmin was indeed touched.

"Remember." spoke yet again. "We're still not sure about this but if something happens to Kyuhyun oppa, then we will stick with that order. The one I mentioned earlier."

They all nodded.

"How about the Red Envelopes, by the way?" Eunhyuk remembers.

She then snaps her fingers. "Oh right! We were so occupied we haven't even taken a look what's inside."

took out the red envelope from her pockets. Yesung pulled out theirs, Eunhyuk took out theirs but Donghae has the red envelope for Kyuhyun and Leeteuk. Lastly, Sungmin pulled out the red envelope from his pocket. When they opened and saw something inside, they were sure it was a clue. It was written in blood.

"Four?"

"Equal sign?"

"Eight?"

"Four?"

"Plus sign?"

"This is an equation." said. "I think the killer is trying to say something. Quick. Put them on the floor and let me see."

Everybody did so and she knelt down to arrange the equation. "Four plus four is equal to eight." she stared at it. "What does this mean?" The blood was smudged. It must be because of the water getting inside.

Heechul scratches his head. "From what I see, it's just a plain math equation."

Everyone nodded too.


Let's see how smart you are. . . .

"I'm sure this has got something to do with the killer but. . . .what is he trying to imply on this? I have to study it more and think deep." 's brain was getting squeezed.

"Achooo!!! Sniff. . . ." Kyuhyun can't help to sneeze out loud. "Aish! let's just get some sleep!!! Thinking of it makes my head hurt. I think I'm gonna be sick. . . ."

Siwon agreed. "Yeah, -ah? I think we should rest and it's better to think with a relaxed mind tomorrow."

"Well, it's up to you guys. I'll agree." she saw them exchanging looks.

"Nae. I'm a bit tired too. I want to clear my mind for awhile." Sungmin sighed heavily.

"Arasso." took all five pieces of papers on the floor and pockets them. "We should all get changed and have a good night's rest."