I Love You

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

----Yesung, Ryeowook, Sungmin----

". . . .Can we ever escape this Island?" Ryeowook sadly asked his two hyungs.

Exchanging looks, Yesung and Sungmin wasn't really sure of what to answer.

"Believe me, Wookie. . . .I don't know myself." Yesung answered.

"We're dying one by one. . . ." Sungmin lays down on his bed and hugs a pillow. "What did we do to even deserve this?"

"That's a good question, hyung." sighing in disbelief, Ryeowook laid down on his bed then covered himself with his blanket. "We did nothing. Nothing at all!!! AISH!!!" he screamed in.

"Just sleep now you guys. . . .Don't think about it anymore." Yesung dimmed the lights inside their room and laid down to bed.

"Arasso, Yesung hyung. . . ."

----Siwon, Donghae, Heechul----

"I shwear to Shisus I fwill kiwll thart murderer fwhen I get teh shee him!" Heechul thought out loudly while he was brushing his teeth and looking in the mirror frustrated. "qedaswzxvryfgchnjyuimlkop!!!"

He can be heard talking out loudly outside the bathroom by Siwon and Donghae.

Siwon sighed. "Heechul hyung knows how to rant."

Nodding in agreement, Donghae plops himself in bed. "Who can blame him? I mean, he's our leader now and surely he's getting pressured."

"Mmhmm. . . ." Siwon just nodded, sitting on his bed when they heard a banging sound from the bathroom.


THUD.

----, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk----

On the other side of the room, Eunhyuk happens to be brushing his teeth too when something banged at the other side of the wall. He knew Heechul was throwing tantrums and when he stopped brushing, the broken tile that he was staring at, fell.

". . . .What a punch." he thought to himself. "Three. . . ." Eunhyuk gargled. "Two. . . ." He spat out the water. "One. . . ." He wipes the excess water off his mouth and walks out the bathroom, hearing Heechul scream.

"AAARGH MY KNUCKLE!!! qpalozmskdjchfnvbgetrytui!!!"

Siwon and Donghae can be heard rushing to his aid. "HYUNG!!!"

The moment Eunhyuk steps out the bathroom, he saw Kyuhyun already fast asleep and as for , her back was leaning against their bed and she was sitting on the carpeted floor, writing something on a notebook.

Approaching her, Eunhyuk places his hand on top of her head to make look up at him, which she did. "Nae?"

"That's enough problem solving for you missy~ take a rest first then continue that tomorrow!" Eunhyuk persisted.

insisted. "Aniyo~ My ideas might disappear the next morning!" she whined. "You! Help me!" she grabs his arm and pulls downwards, indicating for him to sit next to her.

Raising an eyebrow, Eunhyuk slowly sat down. "Help you with what? I'm not a detective like you!" he smiled.

She puffs her cheeks. "You can at least!" showed the notebook with her writing. "Now, I was thinking if one of you guys is the killer, I want to write down your names by age."

Eunhyuk looks at her curiously. "Why?"

"I'll explain so write!" she handed the notebook and pen.

"Yah? I thought you'll write down?" he got confused.

"I changed my mind." stuck her tongue out. "Still, include all ten of you."

Softly letting out a small chuckle, Eunhyuk took them. "Haha! Okay, okay. . . ." he began writing down. After awhile, he finished writing down their names.

"Here." Eunhyuk gave them back. "So? What do we do now?"

wrote down the names again. "Well, let us write your names in accordance of how we were seated in the log and the dying order I thought of if it is reversed."

"I'm confused." scratching his head, Eunhyuk pointed. "What do we get from writing them down like that?"

"Of course clues. Who knows? Something might be hidden and we don't know that yet but I'll try to think of possibilities." tapping the pen at her cheek, wrote down the number clues. "4 + 4 = 8"

Eunhyuk's eyes were fast and pointed at the first column. "Yesung hyung is the eighth person when you try counting though."

"Hmm. . . .you're right about that." she stared at it for awhile.

"So. . . .He's still a suspect?"

"Hate to say this but yes. We're not sure yet but we may be being mislead." she concluded. "For now, we have to look out for Kyuhyun. He might be next and if he does. . . ." looks at Eunhyuk seriously. "I'm right about the order."

Nodding in agreement, Eunhyuk took a deep sigh then stared at the wall. "Hyung has always been weird. . . .but if he's killing us with no reason. . . .he's really WEIRD."

lightly hits his shoulder. "Yah! Don't be mean! He's not that weird!" she giggled. "Say that only if I'm positive already!"

Eunhyuk smiled. "I was only joking!"

"Jokes are half meant." she said in a stern voice.

"Let's sleep already!" Eunhyuk ruffled her hair then went up to bed.

"Fine fine!" putting the notebook and pen away, crawled next to Eunhyuk, taking his pillow. "Don't sleep yet!" 

"Yah~" Eunhyuk pouted. "I'm already sleepy~"

"No no no no~ play with me~" she went closer. "We haven't been doing skinships lately~" joked.

Face flushing hard, Eunhyuk snatches the pillow immediately. "Yah! Jokes are half meant!" he hugs the pillow then places it on bed, feeling uneasy all of a sudden.

She went closer when Eunhyuk already laid down in bed, covering himself with the blanket. "Yah~ it's unfair! Don't take the blanket all to yourself! it's cold!"

Eunhyuk can be heard muffling under the blanket. ". . . . . . ."

"What?" went closer again, whispering. "Hyukie!"

He uncovered his face and whispered back. "I said come closer so that I can kiss you."

"Mwo-" Eyes widening in shock, didn't have anytime to react.

Eunhyuk used his right hand to push her head towards him, to kiss her full on her lips as he used his free arm to cover them with the blanket. Closing his eyes shut, Eunhyuk starts biting her lips softly.

On the other hand, was blushing hard, very nervous at their current situation now. Unconsciously, she closed her eyes and slowly laid her back on bed, allowing Eunhyuk to get on top of her.

Then, Eunhyuk shifted to trail kisses at her neck, causing to let out a small moan. "Ah~" she quickly bit her lips to avoid making noises.

"You wanted this." he smirks then her skin softly, soothing her leg and unconsciously Eunhyuk touches her chest.

Cringing, can't help to moan. "Eunhyuk~ mmmm~ You wanted~ this too~" she tilted her head towards him. 

"Fine so I did~"

Pitiful Kyuhyun was actually still awake and he hears noises from under the blanket where Eunhyuk and were making skinships. Biting his pillow case in annoyance, Kyuhyun was making weird sounds himself.

"The nerve!!! The NERVE!!! HELLO IM HERE!!! SHE WAS JOKING HYUNG!!! And here I am hearing noises while HYUNG is ENJOYING HIMSELF!!! asdfghjkl!!!"

Kyuhyun's thoughts : ψ(`∇´)ψψ(`∇´)ψψ(`∇´)ψ DIE -waves pitch forks around-

"Ahnnn~ Not there!"

"Shhh~ You'll wake up Kyuhyun."

"M-M-Mianhae~ d-ahh~!"


Kyuhyun's eyebrow twitches a lot so he turns his back, facing them. "IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNOHOHOHOHORE~" he started crying silently. Then, he realized why was he crying for.

"Oh no. . . .I can't"

----The next day----

They were all eating breakfast at the 13th floor in the Dining Room when Yesung noticed Kyuhyun staring blankly at the table.

"Yah, Kyuhyun!" he waved his hand in front of his face and Kyuhyun just looked.

"Hnn?"

Yesung squinted his eyes. "Did you had enough sleep last night? Look at your eyebags!"

Getting a spoon to act as a mirror, Kyuhyun then shakes his head at Yesung like a zombie. "Hnn. . . ."

Everybody noticed Kyuhyun acting strange. Then, Heechul glares at Eunhyuk. "Yah, monkey! Did you do something UNEXPECTEDLY last night?" he raised a suspicion.

Eunhyuk was drinking a glass of water. He choked when Heechul said it out loud. "NOTHING HYUNG!!!" his face began blushing again.

looks away and pretended not to hear anything, looking at the zombified maknae. "Is something the matter?"

"Yeah right HYUNG. . . ." Kyuhyun mumbled to himself then he spoke to answer 's question. "Yeah. . . .I just cried last night."

"You cried last night to sleep?!" Sungmin was shocked. "WAE!!!"

"Waeyo?!" Donghae tried asking the Maknae but he refused to say anything.

"Come on, Kyuhyun, your hyungs are ready to listen." Siwon comforted.

"That's correct. Are we thinking what you are thinking?" Ryeowook assured to himself it was about Shindong and Leeteuk who died.

No response.

got worried. "Kyuhyun. . . .tell me what's wrong?"

"Nothing, really. . . .Nothing." Kyuhyun shakes his head. When Eunhyuk tried talking to him, his blood began to boil.

"Kyuhyun. . . .it's unfair you don't tell us. We're in the same room and we didn't even know you were crying last night! We thought you were sleeping already." 

Trying to place a hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder, unconsciously, the maknae shoved Eunhyuk's hand away and shouted, "DON'T EVER TOUCH ME!!! I SAID IM FINE!!!" he slammed his hands on top of the table when he stood up, looking angry. 

All of them were shocked at the maknae's behavior. What was bothering him? What happened? Kyuhyun realized he shouldn't have done that. "Mianhae. . . ." In embarrassment, he ran off.

"Kyuhyun!" tried reaching for his arm but she failed so, she ran after him. "I may know why. I have to ask him."

"!" Eunhyuk ran after her.

"Y-Yah! HYUNG!" Donghae tried stopping Eunhyuk but he was far away.

"I have to follow them!"

"But-"

"Let them be. They're roomates so they have to settle it alone." Siwon suggested while the others agreed.

----Somewhere in the hallway----

Kyuhyun was brisk walking, wiping his tears away. He was crying again and kept on stomping from time to time, gritting his teeth. "Damn it Kyuhyun! Damn it Kyuhyun! !!!"

"Hey! Wait up! Kyuhyun!" ran faster. "Kyuhyun, listen to me! Talk to me." she went in front of him as they turn to the right, holding his shoulders to halt him.

Looking down, Kyuhyun mumbled softly. "Don't look at me. . . ."

"Hey, what's the matter? Huh?" tried tilting his chin up.

Kyuhyun doesn't know what to do so he just allowed her to tilt his chin up. She saw his eyes were watery and tears were rolling down his cheeks. This worried but something caught her attention on what he said.

"First, it's because I accepted my fate to die next. Just thinking about it deeply saddens me and second. . . .I knew what you two were doing. . . ."

Eyes widening in shock, 's heart began raising faster. Is she thinking what Kyuhun is currently thinking? "You mean. . . ."

Another scene. . . .

Catching up, Eunhyuk on the other hand, had to hide behind the wall to eavesdrop. He was about to show himself but, he halted to a stop when he heard Kyuhyun saying something which he should not have heard.

"I love you. . . ."

This greatly pierced Eunhyuk's heart for hearing their Maknae confessing to her girl. "Kyuhyun likes my girlfriend?" shooking his head down, he slowly walked away from the scene, having troubled thoughts.