Dodgems

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

After awhile, Eunhyuk and got back after 30 minutes. It was quite a long time for them to return which worried everyone.

"Took you guys long enough." Heechul rather said it sarcastically from the sofa and was looking at Eunhyuk.

"Mianhae, hyung." Eunhyuk said in a sarcastic voice too.

eyes was fast and noticed that Kyuhyun wasn't within the group. "Hey, where's Kyuhyun? Why is he the only one not around?" she asked.

Everybody had the same look on their faces but only Heechul answered. "He already went back to your room."

The environment was weird somehow. "O-okay. I guess we better all have a night's rest. I want to sleep with all what's happening. You all go to bed. . . ." was about to go with Eunhyuk but she asked again. "Aren't you guys going to sleep?"

"W-we will! We'll just talk among ourselves." Ryeowook was stuttering a bit.

Something struck in Eunhyuk's mind. "Among themselves? I guess I should be talking to Heechul hyung today." he turns to . "Ah, jagi? You can go ahead. I want to stay with the rest of the members for awhile if that's okay with you."

"Uh, sure? Get back as soon as, okay?" twisted the doorknob and went out, hearing Eunhyuk a bit before she completely closes the door.

"Can I stay? I want to talk to Heechul hyung for awhile."

She got alert. "Huh? Talk? What's going on?" Pausing for awhile, she was having a deep thought and wondered why. "I guess it's not my business." she shakes it off and heads back to their room.

Opening the door slowly as it gave a small creak, called out the maknae's name in a soft voice. "Kyuhyun?" 

She took a peek inside. Everything was quiet so she thought he's already sleeping. Entering the room and closing the door, she was heading towards the bedroom when she saw someone's head popping out at the side of Kyuhyun's own bed.

"Eh? What is Kyuhyun doing over there?"

So, decided to creep up behind him. She slowly crawled on top of his bed and tried hovering above him to see what he's doing. To her surprise, she saw Kyuhyun scribbling something on a paper and tried reading the words he just wrote out loud to scare him a bit.


"DIE DIE DIE?"

"WAAAAHHH YOU'RE HERE!!!" 

Kyuhyun almost had a heart attack by the sudden appearance of behind him, causing for him to crumple the paper and fall a bit sideways. She raised an eyebrow and was holding her laugh for a bit after seeing his reaction.

"Who are you trying to kill in your mind?"

"Uh. . .Nothing!" Kyuhyun quickly crawled towards the small bin to throw the paper he just doodled on. "Maybe the killer."

"Hey~ I wanna see that~" got off the bed to try and retrieve the paper but Kyuhyun got in the way to stop her from doing so.

"Ani! That was just a pathetic drawing!" Kyuhyun was panicking.

"Waving pitch forks around?" bursts into laughter and Kyuhyun loosens his grip to glare at her. "Bahahaha! I can imagine you in Anime style waving real pitch forks around!" she chuckled.

Laughing sarcastically, Kyuhyun wasn't amused at all. "Ha.ha.ha. Very funny. . . ."

----4 days later----

All of them were eating Lunch at the Dining Room. All was well when Eunhyuk decided to approach Heechul who was going to the rest room. Tapping his shoulders, Heechul turns around with an eyebrow raised, wondering what was he going to say.

"Heechul hyung? I guess you were right. I shouldn't doubt at her at all. I think they are just close friends." Eunhyuk seemed thankful but as for Heechul, his expression changed a bit upon hearing this.

Heechul was observing the members since then but as for Kyuhyun, he was all out. He noticed Kyuhyun was close at these days, or maybe just too close. Things could get a bit dangerous if this keeps up so, he did put on a lot of effort thinking for what he was going to say if this happens.

". . . . . .I hate to burst your bubble but you should be keeping an eye out for our Evil Maknae." 

"Huh? Kyuhyun? Wae?" Eunhyuk went nervous. "Is there a some sort of connection with what I had just said right now?" he definitely was quivering a bit.

Heechul was hesitating but seeing Eunhyuk so desperate made him worried the most. ". . . .Somehow."

Out of panic, Eunhyuk jumps into a conclusion. "Yah! Tell me something I do not know, hyung! How come it sounds like you knew everything!" 

"Kid. Why don't you try to observe and open your eyes. Kyuhyun's been too close to your girlfriend. I think that's dangerous already."

Out of anger and jealousy, Eunhyuk grabs Heechul's collar. Alerting the members in each table, they tried separating the two. Donghae and Sungmin went for Eunhyuk while Siwon and Yesung went for Heechul. As for , she went in between them.

"YAH!!! What is wrong with you two?! Causing such racket?! Didn't I told you guys to get along?!"

"This is something different!!!" Eunhyuk shouted.

Kyuhyun was scared but he tried calming Eunhyuk down. "H-hyung you shouldn't be shouting at-" his sentence was cut off when Eunhyuk shouted at him.

"You stay out of this!!!" gritting his teeth in anger, got furious at what Eunhyuk did. "AND SHOULD I TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER?!"

"LEE. HYUKJAE!!!" 

Kyuhyun went behind Ryeowook because of fright. "Oh nooooo she's really mad and and. . . .wae? Stay away? Did-did he know?"

Every single Super Junior member knew something was up except for Kyuhyun and as to why Eunhyuk was behaving that way. Going back, Eunhyuk overheard their conversation and Heechul got to know the story from him. As a result last four days, Heechul got to know the full story from the rest of the members which will wreck Eunhyuk's heart if he knew about this.

Eunhyuk was astonished. She only says his full name if she's really mad at him. was going to slap him across his face when a familiar sound was heard echoing. It was the speakers again.


Screech.

I guess all of you are stuffed. . . .
Time to announce our next game. . . .


tried calming down and glared at Eunhyuk before listening to what the killer has to say. Everybody was speechless and Heechul was looking away to avoid eye contact to anyone.

The ride is called Dodgems.

"B-bump Cars?" Sungmin shivered at a thought of dying.

It may sound not dangerous but. . . .
You're thinking wrong.
The game is simple but Deadly.
Let me explain further. . . .


There are four notes attach on the pole of the Cars.
I have a message for you.
However, getting the notes would be a hard task. . . .
You can't cheat on this because you'll get electrocuted if you step out of the Car.


You would be paired by two's in each Car.
The person on the wheel would drive, of course.
The other one would try to get the opponents note.
I will explain once you are all there.

And as for our survivor the Evil Maknae. . . .
You will not join the fun but you will control the fun. . . .
To make things more interesting. . . .
Hahahaha. . . .


Loud gaspings were heard and murmurs. What does the killer meant by he will control the fun? Kyuhyun's face went pale and he began trembling badly. "W-why me?! What?! YAH I DON'T WANT THIS!!!" he began crying all of a sudden.

decided to snap him out of panic. "Kyuhyun! KYUHYUN! Calm down!" she grips his shoulders to make him look at her.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?!" Kyuhyun bit his lips out of anger while gripping his hair with one hand, tears rolling nonstop.

"What the heck is this. . . ." Heechul seemed pissed than ever now.

For Sungmin, his heart began throbbing fast. "Wait. . . why did he only mentioned Kyuhyun as the survivor?"

"Now that you mentioned it. . . both of you are." Ryeowook was looking at Sungmin.

All of them exchanged terrified looks.

's eyes widens and something struck in her mind all of a sudden. "Oh . . . " she quickly looks at Sungmin then to Siwon. "Don't tell me. . . .that the killer's planning to-"

"BWOO!!! SLEEPING GAS AGAIN!!!" Yesung shouted in panic as he pointed at one of the corners of the Dining Room.

"I think this is where the killer would drag us again?" Siwon looks around the room as they went closer to each other.

"Is there a way not to fall asleep?" Donghae used a handkerchief to cover his nose.

While they were panicking, turns to Kyuhyun who was panicking. "Kyuhyun! Listen! I think I know why!"

"Huh?" sniffing, Kyuhyun calms down a bit.

"No matter what, you have to follow orders from that killer."

"What? Are you crazy?!"

"Yes, I am! Two will die today no matter what we might do! If they died, I know who's the killer."

"Two?" Kyuhyun stared at her for awhile in shock as everyone started falling down. "A-are you sure?" he coughed from the smoke and his vision started blurring. ". . . .We are dealing with. . . .lives."

's vision was also blurring. "You. . . .have to choose. . . .you must. . . .so that-" she couldn't hold her breath anymore and decided to breath in the sleeping gas and fall down like the others.

----Dodgems----

Hours later, Kyuhyun started to stir up. He felt his head resting on something. When he tried standing straight, he couldn't move his upper body at all. Regaining his strength to lift his body up, he realized he was tied up around his waist to the control system and is within a control area.

"What?" 

When he turned around, he panicked more. He saw a blade ready to slice him in half if he ever disobeyed the killer's orders. Kyuhyun tried looking ahead. He saw the members still asleep inside their assigned Bump Cars. Squinting his eyes more, he saw something attached in front of one empty Bump Car.

"Is that a bomb?" Kyuhyun paused for awhile. He suddenly had an idea what the killer meant for him to control the fun. "Seriously?" his jaw drops way down as he slowly looks down at the control panel. "I will. . . .control that bump car? was right!"

Looking back at them, Kyuhyun saw how they were paired. "Ryeowook and Yesung. Donghae and Eunhyuk. and Heechul then lastly. . . .Sungmin and Siwon."

----Flashback----

"Yes, but if this is correct, I believe Kyuhyun might be next, then Sungmin or Heechul. If this is according on how we sat in the log, then the pattern is backwards."

Showing them the pictures, enumerated their names. "Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Siwon, Me, Heechul, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook then Yesung."

----End of Flashback----

"Omo. . . .they are paired again like how we sat in the log. Then that means. . . .I have to kill Sungmin and Siwon with my own bare hands." Kyuhyun angrily clutched onto the sides of the control panel. He was trying to to contain his anger that he pounded the surface. "DAMN IT. JUST WHO ARE YOU."

Kyuhyun then looks ahead of him to try and wake them up. "YAAAHHH!!! WAKE UP!!! YAAAHHH!!!" he kept on shouting until everyone started stirring up. 

----Donghae and Eunhyuk----

"Ugh. . . my head is pounding." Donghae squeezed the side of his head. "Migraine. . . ." 

"Where are we?" Eunhyuk's eyes flew open and saw they're on a Bump Car.

----Ryeowook and Yesung----

"Are we inside the Dodgems?" Ryeowook tried stepping out but sparks were seen. "Omo!"

Yesung pulled him in to sit down. "Yah! Have you forgotten what that killer said?"

---- and Heechul----

"Oh my gosh. . . .Ryeowook oppa gave me a heart attack." faced palm herself when she saw that.

"At least Yesung pulled him back." Heechul saw Ryeowook sighing in relief.

She looks at Heechul then glared at him. "Yah, Ahjussi. You better do some explaining while we do the game."

Heechul's eye twitches when he heard being called an ahjussi. "What. did you just call me?"

"Ahjussi." rather said it sarcastically.

----Sungmin and Siwon----

"Why is Heechul hyung quarreling with her?" Sungmin curiously asked.

"Maybe about earlier I guess?" Siwon guessed. 

He nodded. "Well, we are partners again and I'm on the wheel."

"That leaves me getting the note while you drive." Siwon turns to look at his back then looks up to see a folded note attached on the pole of the Bump Car.

"YAAAAAAHHH!!!"

All of them were startled by the shouting of Kyuhyun. As they all turned their heads towards his voice, they saw how is face were so pale right now and the scared look on his face made them feel the intense fear right now.

"KYUHYUUUN!!!" was certainly irritated when she saw he was tied up.

Kyuhyun hollered. "You. . . .you were right!"

Everyone was confused at what he was saying but understood right away what he was talking about. "Tch. . . .as expected. Dirty way to play this game. . . ." She looks around the area and spotted an empty Bump Car with a bomb attached in front.

"Mine Bomb. . . .If Kyuhyun disobeyed. We're all dead. I guess the Bump Car Heechul oppa and I are in is another bomb. . . . Damn it. What dirty play is he trying to pull off and how will he want us to play this game? If he's playing with us. . . . .That leaves Donghae, Ryeowook and Yesung as the suspects."


Screech.



Hahahaha. . . .
Awake?