Welcome

The Golden Hotel 2 (골든 호텔 2)

Everybody was enthusiastic packing their things in their dorms. For them, the place was unique, but receiving that note appeared suspicious. Perhaps, the timing was only a coincidence? Lee Sooman had already approved of their long absence since they did such a great job performing in front of their fans. They deserve a long vacation and this was the time for them to relax. Will they be able to?

"So, a bus will pick us up and drive us to the Pier, hyung?" Donghae asked as they were strolling down the lounge.

Leeteuk answered, "Nae. It'll be here soon."

"I am excited! I wonder how this Island would look like?" Shindong thought out loud.

Heechul scoffed, "Tch… It’s boorish…"

"Yah, hyung! I thought you agreed with everyone?" Eunhyuk got puzzled.

Eyeing him from head to toe, Heechul gave him a stubborn glare. "Because all of you agreed." he kept fixing his hair until they came to a stop. "It will be boring too when I enter the army! My beautiful hair would be cut off and will be turned into a hideous semi bald…" he flicked his bangs away and his lips wet, looking astonished. "The bus isn't here yet?!"

"Aish…" Eunhyuk looked vexed while scratching his head vigorously. 

"You two really don’t get well… do you?" 
tittered.

"It's not funny…" He sneered at her.

threw her arms around him, laughing at Eunhyuk’s reaction. "Oh come on! Don't be like that! Nyahahaha!" finally, he grinned from ear to ear like a Cheshire cat.

Right around the corner, Yesung then spotted a red bus heading their way. "Yah, is that the bus?"

All of their heads were turned at the direction where Yesung was looking. Leeteuk replied when he saw the red bus. "Nae. I believe that's our bus."

"Cool! Then we should play games while we're on a road trip!" Kyuhyun suggested merrily.

"You really are a game addict, Kyuhyun." Ryeowook couldn’t help to laugh at his silliness.

"Eh, I think I'll play with you! It'll be a bit boring on the way though." Sungmin agreed with Kyuhyun, patting his shoulder.

"Yay! I'll think of something." Kyuhyun pondered. Then he turned to Ryeowook. "You join in too, hyung!"

Without thinking twice, Ryeowook nodded his head. "Arasseo, arasseo."

Then, the bus’ tires screeched when the driver stepped on the brake. It was really their bus. Heechul's eyes widened at its size. "Bwo… We're only eleven and yet, we took a bus? Not our bus?"

"Better be grateful, hyung! At least more space." when the door opened, Siwon grabbed his things and went ahead inside the bus.

Heechul gawked at the red bus, looking eccentric, but then he shrugged it off and followed the rest. All of them tried to find their seats inside and sat where it pleases them.

"Leeteuk hyung! Heechul hyung! Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae! Let's sit at the very back!" Shindong hollered and hurriedly went at the back of the bus with five seats when he tripped face first on the floor. "Aigoo!-"

"Wahahahaha!" bursting out chortling was Heechul. He covered his mouth when he saw Shindong's clumsiness.

"Yah, Shindong! You're way too excited than Kyuhyun!" Leeteuk helped Shindong up and saw how he was rubbing his red face.

"I think I broke my nose… "

"Nyahahahaha!" Heechul pointed at Shindong teasingly with an insulting chortle.

"Hyung! Stop teasing Shindong hyung!" although Siwon wanted to stop Heechul from teasing him, he was gleeful laughing too.

Shindong scowled and slapped Heechul's shoulder, causing him to wince before walking towards the back. Heechul ceased chortling, astounded at what Shindong just did. "Yah?..." 

Leeteuk snickered, shaking his head while walking with Shindong. "Tsk tsk tsk…"

"I saw what you did, hyung!" Sungmin patted Heechul's back alongside Donghae.

"Me too!"

"Yah! I was only kidding, Shindong!" Heechul grabbed his things and went at the back. When he reached Shindong, Leeteuk, Sungmin and Donghae, they all created a deafening howl while hitting his back.

"BWOOOOOOH!!!!"

"Yah, yah, yah it hurts!!!" Heechul smiled widely, struggling to sit down on the middle seat.

Then, Eunhyuk came, holding 
's hand to lead her at the back. They sat at the right side of the bus near the emergency exit door while the other five was behind them.

Sungmin caught a glimpse of 
sitting by the window and exclaimed, "I see the lovey-dovey couple is sitting at the back with us!"

Eunhyuk slowly faced them with glaring eyes and a red face. "Hyung! Don't be like that!"

"Aigoooo. . . ."
snickered under her breath when they started to tease Eunhyuk.

"Yah! You better not be too sweet or else we'll get a lot of ant bites here!" Donghae was rather serious scolding him but he failed miserably to suppress his laugh.

Leeteuk raised his hands high up in the air and kept on pumping it up and down. "Put your hands up! Put your hands up!"

"Woooohoohoohoo!!!" Shindong and Heechul joined in with Leeteuk.

"AISH…" Eunhyuk covered his face in humiliation.


decided to move her things in front of another seat and got up to face them. "Yah~ don’t tease my Hyukkie so much! We'll move one seat forward then!" she intentionally remarked to further tease Eunhyuk more.

"HYUUUKIIIEEEEEE~"

Eunhyuk’s cheeks were hurting from smiling too much. "Aigooo! Keep quiet!" he decided to move one seat forward along with
, placing his things on top of the compartment. Eunhyuk then sat beside her in peace for a while.

Siwon chose a seat from the left side, a little far away from the others to read his Bible. Yesung peered from Siwon's back and then he let out a small chuckle. "You even bring that with you everywhere?"

Looking past his shoulders, he tilted his head up to see Yesung placing his things on top of the compartment. "Hyung, I always bring my Bible everywhere." Siwon gently smiled.

"Don't get dizzy though, and do not read if the vehicle is moving." Yesung saw Siwon nodding as he sat down. He then took out his headset and listened to some songs to indulge himself.

Ryeowook sat behind Yesung and immediately dozed off while Kyuhyun was at the right side of the seats. He noticed Ryeowook sleeping, so he decided to disturb him. "Yah, hyung! I thought you would play with us!" He shook him numerous times.

While being shaken, he softly answered, "Later on the way… I'm drained from the practice earlier."

Kyuhyun pouted. "EH? Hyung!"

Yesung turned his head and suggested, "Just let him be, Kyuhyun. Why not rest for a while and then play with the other hyungs who are at the back?"

He glanced back and saw them eating snacks and some were just talking. Kyuhyun returned his gaze at Yesung and agreed. "Arasseo, hyung! Maybe later." he sat on his seat comfortably and for a little while, he also dozed off.

One hour had already passed by riding the bus and it started raining. It got colder so they lowered down the AC's temperature. 
then woke up. She quickly glanced at Eunhyuk who was sleeping soundly when she heard Kyuhyun and the others playing.

"1!" Shindong shouted.

"2!" Leeteuk shouted after Shindong.

"3!" Kyuhyun shouted right after Leeteuk.

"4! / 4!" Sungmin shouted along with Heechul.

"CHULLIIIII!!!"

"Yah, yah, yah!!!" Heechul embraced himself from getting hit. He was unlucky to have exclaimed the same number as Sungmin. He had no choice but to bend down and let them slap his back.


's attention averted when the bus passed by a hump. She felt her heart dropping when the bus lightly bounced after driving over the hump. She disliked the feeling after, but they drove over another one. The bus went up and then down again before settling on the road.

"It feels like a roller coaster ride…" shaking the thought off, 
leaned in on her seat handle when she felt something cold and wet, causing her to yelp. "Aaaah!" She bumped the asleep Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk’s eyes flew open and got dazed at
. He held onto her shoulder and anxiously asked, "-ah? What's wrong?"

She wiped her right elbow before looking up at Eunhyuk. "Aigoo... The water came from outside." coming from the emergency exit door, some water dripped more.

"Really?" Eunhyuk glanced up and saw some water dripping from the roof. "We should transfer seats again if you’d like."

He was about to stand up when 
pulled him down to sit again. Eunhyuk cocked his head, looking at her curiously when she smiled softly. She looped her arms around Eunhyuk's arm then rested her head on his shoulder, causing him to blush in shades of red.

"Aniyoooo~ I can stay like this! It's cold~" 
comfortably closed her eyes, feeling safe around him.

Eunhyuk bashfully smiled before kissing her head. He reached for the curtain to close it in order to avoid the water sprinkling on her. After that, he rested his head on top of hers and fell asleep.

----3:30 pm----

They finally arrived at the Pier and the driver parked the bus. All of them had fallen asleep and they were still groggy after waking up from the long bus drive. With haste, everybody took their baggage with them before going down the bus. When they were all settled at the Pier, the bus left.

Leeteuk glanced around the area, squinting his eyes. "We have to find our so called Private Boat-"

"Excuse me-" 

"GAAAAH!!!" Leeteuk jolted in surprise when somebody spoke from behind. He was fully awake now from that jump scare.

An old man wearing a sailor suit asked, "Are you guys Super Junior?"

"Nae, ahjussi. Are you the one who will accompany us to the Island?" Leeteuk asked politely.

The old man nodded his head. "Please follow me. It will take us thirty minutes to arrive on the Island." he gestured his hand and went ahead, with them following him.

Donghae glanced down to read the time on his wristwatch. "Thirty minutes? We'll arrive there around four."

"That must be really far away to take us that long to arrive." Siwon remarked as they were strolling down the dock.

After walking for several minutes, their Private Boat came in view. It wasn't that big or small. It was just right. One by one, they all climbed in, delighted to have their long awaited vacation. They even saw a sign welcoming them from their trip. Should they enjoy before they arrive in that mysterious island? 

 

Welcome. . . .

Hahaha. . . .