Chapter 7

Bloodlust

I ball up my hands into a fist, attempting to stop myself from reacting to Chanyeol’s teases. “Tell him to leave and you can really enjoy this.” Chanyeol whispers, his lips grazing my ear. I wanted to refuse but I found myself saying, “Jisung… I’m really tired and we have school tomorrow too. Why don’t we talk about this tomorrow.”

 

His face seemed disappointed but he did not protest. “Alright I guess. I am just a guest in this house, and it is pretty late. I’ll see you tomorrow. And if that creep tries anything on you, just call me.” Jisung said bidding goodbye.

 

“REALLY?” I say shutting the door, looking at Chanyeol in disbelief. “I cannot believe you did that!” I scold Chanyeol. “You can’t say you didn’t enjoy it.” He continues to tease, walking closer and closer.

 

Wanting to teach him a lesson, I lead him toward the couch. Pushing him down I sit on top of him, trapping him between my legs. He looks at me surprised, but he doesn’t protest. We are now face to face, only a few inches keeping our lips apart from one another. “I told you with that guy gone you’d enjoy it better.” He says.

 

“Mmmmm.” I agree nodding. I smile at him leaning in for a kiss. Before our lips touch, I move down, my lips now grazing his neck. His breathing quickens, and so does mine. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. With a smile on my face, I hop off of him. “Goodnight.” I chime with a playful voice.

 

His face looks as though someone had just scammed him, “You did not just do that!” He said laughing. “If you are going to be a tease, why can’t I?” I say. He jumps off the couch sending me running up the stairs. Once at the top, he gently tackles me onto the carpeted floor. His body hovers over mine lightly.

 

I could feel my heart beating on over drive, almost as though it was going to burst. Finally, his lips touch mine. He kisses me gently, and slowly gets more aggressive. When we finally pull away from one another, we were catching our breath.

 

Getting up, I bid him goodnight, “Uh I’ll see you tomorrow.” I say still a little out of breath. He gives me a smile and rolls over onto his back with his limbs spread apart reminding me of a starfish. “Good night, you know where to find me.” He says, his face flushed.

I walk into the room unable to keep my heart from pumping so loud, “Calm down. Well teasing didn’t go exactly as planned. Why can’t I keep my hands off of him?!” I scold myself embarrassed.

 

Walking to the mirror that was displayed on the room wall, my face was flushed and my hair looks like a mess. I look at the time on my phone, 2:15am. Putting all of the craziness behind me I snuggle into bed with the lights on.

 

Though it was comforting to have Chanyeol close by, it did not completely suppress the fear that crept inside me when I was alone. Closing my eyes, I remember the feeling of Chanyeol’s body so close to mine. His touch was addicting, I lust for his presence more than I would admit. With those thoughts, I fall asleep.