Chapter 3

Bloodlust

Just thinking about how good he makes me feel causes me to blush in embarrassment. “You should… I should uhhh,., go to class.” He said nothing, only looking at me with his dark brown eyes.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” A scream rang throughout the building causing me to jump. Chanyeol looked unfazed, but his eyes now look more attentive. I rush to the growing panic.

 

A body was on the floor; a growing pool of blood began to surround her. “She ju-… she just jumped. I… I told her to stop.” The girl, who I assume screamed, was uncontrollably shaking. “Call the ambulance.” I said taking lead of the situation.

 

Hesitating for a moment, I continue toward the body. The blood was now all over my shoes. Checking for her pulse, I grab her wrist. Though I was still in the nursing program, no one dared to stop me from helping. “She has a pulse, but it’s faint. Someone call a professor after you call 911.” I order.

 

Looking up for a second made me realize that Chanyeol was nowhere to be found. The girl’s face was pale white from all the blood loss she is suffering from. Something catches my eye instantly, a tattoo. Holding my breath, I look behind her ear. I found myself looking at a tattoo of a sun.

 

It was not the same as my phoenix tattoo but it was too similar to be a coincidence. The blaring sound of an ambulance startles me. “She has a faint pulse, and her breathing is very low.” I inform them as I step aside. “Thank you, we have it from here. You should go change, we don’t want anyone thinking you are injured.” They reply back to me.

 

Looking down at myself, I didn’t realize that I got her blood on me all over me when I was checking her vitals. “Anna!” Someone yells my name. A small part of me wanted it to be Chanyeol. I look toward where my name was called. “Ji sung.” I say blinking excessively almost as though if I blinked enough I would see Chanyeol in front of me.

 

Even though I knew Ji sung was embarrassed he did not hesitate to accompany me into the girl’s bathroom. My mind was going so many directions. I couldn’t think straight, Chanyeol, that girl, the tattoo, everything was rush into my mind. I wiped myself off robotically, not truly paying attention.  

 

So many red flags were going off, Chanyeol’s mystique has now changed to fear. I don’t want to be the next girl lying on the floor dying. “Anna… Anna?” Ji sung called out. “Yeah?” I say. “Your nose… It’s bleeding.” He says to me, his face looking terrified. Looking into the mirro, my face looked almost like a stranger’s. It was pale, and haggard looking. Unconsciously I wipe my nose with my hand. “Are you alright? And don’t say yes right away. Think about it first.” Ji sung asks me.

 

Before answering his question, I do what he tells me. I think deep within me if I was truly all right, “Yes… I mean no. I think.” I say confused. There wasn’t much I could do but force a smile, “I just need to get my mind off of things. Are we still going out to eat with the squad?” Not answering, he returns a smile and nods.

 

Our singing bounced all over the room we rented at the karaoke bar. Though my mind was more at ease, Chanyeol has never left it completely. After five glasses of liquor, my mind began to move in shambles. “Hey Anna? Are you alright? You’re looking tipsy.” Eun Sung asks me her face red too from the alcohol.

 

“You guys keep singing, I’m going to the bathroom.” I say attempting to sound as sober as I could. My heart was beating so loud almost like it was going to erupt.

 

A pang of hope occurred when I saw a figure standing close to the bathrooms. “Chanyeol?” I whisper. I could see a smirk form on the face of the stranger, as his hood keeping the rest of his face covered.

 

“You wish I was.” The strange said, his voice sounding almost poisonous. I began to take slow steps back, never losing him from my sight. Once our distance was larger, I turne around and begin to run toward the room with my friends.  

 

My head was spinning from the alcohol I had consumed but I did not dare to stop. Remembering how Chanyeol had appeared to me earlier, I touched the tattoo in the back of my ear and thought about Chanyeol appearing in front of me. Fear began to consume my mind, as the figure is now in front of me. A playful grin and devious eyes greet me as he wraps his cold hands around my neck. 

 

 

 

**Sorry for the lame chapter titles. I'm not good with coming up with clever titles. Hope you like the Chapter. Comment and tell me how you guys are feeling about the Fanfic so far. The feedback will help a ton. Thanks guys ^^