Chapter 6

Bloodlust

As I’m dialing Jisung’s number I let out a small laugh, “Don’t tell me you’re jealous?” I tease. He rolls his eyes and sits beside me. “Oh Jisung. I didn’t feel very well so I ended up going home. Just keep my stuff until I see you tomorrow in class.” I say feeling Chanyeol squirm beside me.

 

Jisung let out a sigh, “Since when were you an avid liar, Anna.” Shocked my his reply I say, “What are you talking about.”

 

“You’re lying, I’m at your house right now and you clearly aren’t here.” He said as I hear him open my front door. “Right… You have my spare key…” I remember giving it to him. Chanyeol’s eyes went from curious to frustrated. “What?” I ask looking at Chanyeol’s agitated face, as I cover the phone with my hand. “You let him a guy have a key to your house?!” I punch him in the arm to keep him quiet.

 

Unable to keep lying, especially to Jisung, I tell the truth, “I am at a friend’s house.”

 

“Okay, where is it? I’ll give you your stuff. You have to tell me or I WILL not let you off tomorrow.” He warned. “What’s your address Chanyeol?” I quickly ask. “Are you serious! I’m not letting another human into my house.” He hissed. “If you don’t tell me where you live, I’m leaving.” I threatened. Jisung was the only somewhat of a family I have left.

 

“351 Bellfort Dr., Westmont Estates.” He replies. “You live in the Westmont Estates?” I gasp since I wasn’t paying attention when we were driving here. When I tell Jisung, he gasps as well.

 

Since he was on his way I hang up. “What…?” I ask feeling Chanyeol’s stare. “I can’t believe this. You do know that he can’t see me? And I will not use my strength to appear in front of him.”

 

Not arguing since it was his house, “I’m sorry. I know I’m asking for too much but… can I use your shower and borrow some clothes?” His expression turned from frustration to sheepish. If I didn’t know he wasn’t human, I would have been positive he was blushing.

 

I walk out of the shower wearing one of Chanyeol’s boxers and tee shirts. “You wear really long boxers.” I say. He shyly ignores the question and replies, “Those are new so you don’t have to worry.”

 

The doorbell echoes throughout the whole house, causing both of us to go down the stairs to answer it. “Hey.” I greet Jisung. He arches his eyebrows in curiousity, “You’re wearing guy clothes because?” He asks entering the house.

 

“Oh! I needed to take a shower since I wasn’t feeling too well. My friend let me borrow these but don’t worry there are fresh out the package.” I now realize how suspicious my relationship with Chanyeol is. “Where’s your friend?” Jisung asks, Chanyeol inspecting him from behind. “He’s already asleep.” I explain, even though Chanyeol was acting childish, following Jisung around.

 

“So it is a he. He must be rich because this place is so damn exclusive.” Jisung says taking a seat on the couch. “Here.” He says placing my things on the coffee table. I sit beside him thinking about how to politely get him out of the house.

 

Immediately I notice the disapproving look on Chanyeol’s face. He walks behind my ear and whispers, “Sit further away from him.” His actions make my heartbeat fast. He greets me with a teasing smile, as he stands behind clueless Jisung.

 

Jisung senses something off and asks, “Are you okay? You are all red.” I glare at Chanyeol when I say, “Yeah I’m perfect.”

 

Taking full advantage of the situation, Chanyeol sits right next to me causing me to squirm in my seat. His body was now touching mine. His touch makes it so difficult to keep myself together. As Jisung explains what happened after I left the karaoke room, I feel Chanyeol kiss my neck.