Chapter 9

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

Baekhyun didn’t go straight to home that day, he stop by bubble tea stall to buy some bubble tea for him and chanyeol. Chanyeol loves bubble tea so much because baekhyun often bring him one or sometimes baekhyun would bring chanyeol to the bubble tea stall near their houses.

He didn’t see chanyeol this morning, so he planning to go to chanyeol and bring him some bubble tea, because he know how much chanyeol love bubble tea.

He bought greentea flavoured for him and chocolate flavoured for chanyeol because that kid is truly a sweet tooth.

 

 

Baekhyun go to his own home first to change his uniform to a large grey shirt and shorts before go to chanyeol house to drink the bubble tea with him, and maybe he can help chanyeol with his homework since he’s not that busy with home work this day.

He didn’t knock to chanyeol house since chanyeol’s parents gave him the key few years ago.

 

“chanyeol ?..” baekhyun shouted because the house is too quiet than usual. Usually when chanyeol is home alone, he would do his home work in the living room or he would just come to baekhyun’s house to spent the time until his parents come home, or he would just simply sleep over at baekhyun’s house.

 

 

Chanyeol just go home from taking the flowers he ordered a week before, he choose a simple bouquet of white roses. Because he simply thing that the roses is just as pretty as the hyung he was about to give the bouquet to.

He is about to open the door when he hear his beautiful hyung scream his name from inside, and suddenly his heart goes buthump buthump .

He suddenly feel nervous to give the bouquet to his hyung, he afraid that his hyung wont like it.

Chanyeol stop at his track for a moment, thinking he should just go inside and shrug off his fast heart beating or run away until baekhyun back to his house and chanyeol would give the bouquet as soon as his heart beat go normal.

After a few seconds of thinking, he choose the first option, he need to give the bouquet to his hyung right now.

He take a deep breath as he open the door, revealing himself for baekhyun to see.

 

“oh there you are chan-..”

baekhyun stop mid sentence as he sae chanyeol holding a beautiful white rose bouquet in his arm.

 

Chanyeol walk slowly towards the frozen baekhyun.

 

“umh.. hyung.. since.. umh.. hyung is super beautiful just- just like this rose, I bought this for hyung”

chanyeol shutter as he hand the bouquet to baekhyun, even in his frozen state baekhyun can manage to put himself back together as he take the beautiful bouquet.

 

 

Uhh…

This bouquet is really pretty..

Am I really that pretty as this bouquet ?

Baekhyun thought to himself as a sheer of red spread across his face.

 

 

“umh.. happy white day hyung”

chanyeol add as baekhyun say nothing but keep staring at the bouquet, chanyeol do the inside prayer hoping baekhyun would like the bouquet.

 

“this… this is beautiful yeol, thank you”

baekhyun smile as he gaze changed from the bouquet at his hand to chanyeol that standing in front of him.

 

Oh my god his face is really cute !

Baekhyun screams inwardly as he kiss chanyeol on his left cheek.

 

Baekhyun can see chanyeol face turn in to tomato as he just kissed his cheek, he want to laugh at how cute is chanyeol now but instead his own face turn as red as chanyeol. Maybe he just gone insane because he just blushing because this little boy in front of him, but for he that doesn’t really matter right now, because he just really really happy that he forget the bubble tea he bought for him and for chanyeol.

 

“oh I brought some bubble tea for us, want a sip ?”

he ask as they both go towards the couch and sat there together having a small chit chat before chanyeol said that he had a math home work, then chanyeol go to his room upstairs to change his clothes and bring down the homework. He come back wearing a white wife beater and a sweat pants with some books in his hand. they spent the rest of the afternoon together, they drink the bubble tea happily as baekhyun help chanyeol with his home work.

 

Few hours later, the front door open as a mid-aged lady come in with a grocery in her hand, baekhyun stand to help her bring the grocery.

 

“oh hey baekhyun”

she greet baekhyun warmly

 

“thank you, oh stay here for dinner baek, its been a while since the last time we eat dinner together”

chanyeol’s mom say as baekhyun place down the grocery.

 

“that would be nice mrs park”

he smiled at the woman across him.

 

“oh please, I’ve already told you years a go not to call me mrs park, I want you to call me mom just like how yeollie call your mother mom”

she frowned, and baekhyun can only laugh at that.

 

 

 

 

When finally the dinner is ready, park family and baekhyun sit down in the dinning table. When mr and mrs park seated beside each other, baekhyun and chanyeol sat across each other. They eat comfortably as they share a few conversations and few jokes.

 

Baekhyun would threw a jokes when everyone laughing, mr park would threw a lame jokes but yet, every one laughing. Mrs park would tell embarrassing moment of chanyeol, when baekhyun only nod and smiled because baekhyun was there too at almost all of chanyeol’s embarrassing moment, but yet chanyeol would still complaint about it.

 

“baekhyun, you were about to graduate right ? so, where do you want to continue your school?”

Mr park asked as they all in the middle of eating.

 

“oh, Im planning to go to Seoul to attend seoul art university Mr” he say carelessly after he swallow the meal he just munches, busy enjoying the delicious meal mrs park cooked, accidentally spreading the secret he’d been hiding from chanyeol.

 

Suddenly there’s a sound of a metal hitting a plate, or a fork and spoon hitting a plate, baekhyun look up to see where the sound come from when he realize what he just said.

 

 

Oh my god,

, You’re so stupid baekhyun !

 

 

 

 


sorry for super late update...

and sorry for the short update....

i hope you enjo!!! ^^