Chapter 14

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

“I have a plan, lets have fun together today, you and me yeol”

 

chanyeol almost faint at the sudden invitation from baekhyun, because never in his almost 12 years existence that baekhyun ever ask him out, its only some innocent invitation for ice cream or some invitation to play basket with the rest of baekhyun’s friends.

Chanyeol keep staring at disbelief for a brief seconds before baekhyun chuckled and push his jaw closed. Chanyeol was too shocked that he forgot that his jaw hanging open in a not so attractive way, he was so embarrassed that he just lean forwards to the smiling hyung and buried his burning face inside the hyung soft chest.

 

 

“okay shall we go now ?”

baekhyun ask as he look down at the buried face on his chest, amused by the cute act of his lovely little dongsaeng that he may or may not fallen in love with. chanyeol can only nods, face still buried deep in the hyung chest.

 

 

“Get in the car yeol”

baekhyun ask softly but chanyeol still wont move from his spot, he only stare staright at baekhyun and ask.

 

“Do you even know how to drive hyung ? be-because I do love you hyung, really, but I still need to spent my youth a little longer”

 

chanyeol still freeze on the spot refusing to hop in and keep staring in horror between baekhyun and baekhyun’s mom car.

 

“Silly, I even have my license already. You said you love me but you didn’t trust me, ouch I’m hurt”

 

baekhyun fake the hurt as he hop in to the driver seat, waiting chanyeol that in 1.. 2.. 3-

 

“No no hyungg!!! I trust you!!! Ofcourse I trust my hyung!!!”

 

chanyeol hurriedly get in the car at the passenger seat, carefully putting the seatbelt on. Baekhyun chuckled at the view; of course chanyeol would hop in in the count at three.

 

“so, where should we go now ?“

baekhyun asked out of blue as they drove silently away from their houses. giving chanyeol few side glances, because the asked boy keep on silent mode as his eyes widen in shock.

 

Chonyeol pretty round eyes widening a bit, kind of confused and disappointed at his hyung question because he thought the hyung already have some plan to do with him or just some place to share with him. As his full plump lips forming an adorable O shape.

 

“but I though you were about to take me somewhere.. “

He sticks his lower lips out creating the cutest pouts as he turns his frowning face at the older male, driving beside him.

 

baekhyun almost chocked and squealed at the adorable view beside him, he still cant get used of chanyeol cute pouts and he absolutely never can get enough of the view. The sequel he holds only comes out as soft chuckle.

 

“oh look at that cute pouts of yours”

baekhyun teased, chanyeol that happy and embarrassed and mad at the same time to be called cute by the older yet prettier male only can whines as the faint red colour colouring his slightly chubby cheeks.

“now that you whines like that, you only look cuter”

baekhyun add again to the whining boy, enjoying the fact that his tease could bring such colour to the younger handsome face. Chanyeol that got teased even more by his crush can only deepen the faint red colour on his face to a darker shade of red because he gets embarrassed even more by the teasing.

 

“hyung!”

 

chanyeol frown as he folded his little arms compared to baekhyun on his slightly board chest, trying hard not to pouts to satisfied the older.

 

“you know, even when frowning like that, you look 100 times cuter”

baekhyun laugh as the younger start hitting his poor arms, he keep laughing and laughing, enjoying the happy time he have left. Forgetting all the pain from the impact of the not-so-gentle hit chanyeol shower baekhyun with, because right now he feel so happy that he doesn’t care with all the pain he should bear, physically or mentally.

Baekhyun face turns the same colour as chanyeol from the hard laughing. but only if the younger know, baekhyun’s heart slashed every time they laugh together like this, its ripped a part every time he hears how chanyeol voice shake from the laugh. its all hurts, everything he do, everything they do, every single seconds they spent, its only hurt baekhyun fragile heart even more. Because all the happiness likes this, only make his heart feel heavier.

 

 

“But seriously though, where should we go now? I really have nothing in mind yeol”

As the laughter comes to an end, baekhyun break the silent with a question that only make chanyeol’s face back into the shade of furry red.

 

“hyung!”

And baekhyun chuckled.

 


tell me if the story ...

because i feel insecure a lot about this stroy...

im afraid that this story is really lame and ugly.

 

 

p.s.

happy reading <3

good luck for your exam ^^