Chapter 8

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

“hyung…”

chanyeol whines as he go back from his school an hour late from he usually does, that it’s a bit make baekhyun worried.

 

“where have you been huh ? and is that chocolate ?”

baekhyun come down from his room to greet chanyeol that not go straight home to his own home instead he go straight to baekhyun’s house. Seeing chanyeol bring a lot chocolates and a few flowers in his hand he quickly help chanyeol to bring them, he put it on top of the coffee table as they both sat on the couch next the coffee table.

 

“hyung, why the girls keep giving me chocolates and flowers ? this is not my birthday hyung”

chanyeol lay down on the couch, placing his head on top baekhyun lap, as his head face the dead television.

 

Oh right, its valentines day anyway, no wonder chanyeol bring home a lot of flowers and chocolates, chanyeol must be popular in his school, baekhyun thought.

 

“its valentines day yeol, its.. what we call it ? oh yeah, it’s a love day, maybe the girls like you so they give the chocolates and the flowers to you to show their love” baekhyun explain to chanyeol.

“child this day..” baekhyun added a chuckle, its just funny for him how a 11 years old kids like them already anticipated for a day like this, back then when he’s 11 he do have crush to his friend but he never confess it or even gave a gift for them, and so do his friends.

 

“oh my god, I didn’t bought anything for hyung” chanyeol stand from baekhyuns lap abruptly, startle baekhyun a bit.

 

“oh my god chanyeol”

again baekhyun chuckle at how cute chanyeol is.

 

“only girls give the gift for the boys they like at 14 February”

baekhyun said as he still chuckled at how chanyeol face right now, his face is really cute right now, red from confusion and embarrassment.

 

“umh.. since the chocolates is too much for my self, wont hyung have a taste of them “ chanyeol ask as he lay back down on the couch and palcing his head back on top baekhyun’s lap.

 

“yuumm, they look delicious, so of course!” baekhyun said as he grab one of his favourite chocolate that for his luck there’s 4 pack of them.  Baekhyun open the wrapper and bite it, he’s yumming at delight as he munches to his favourite chocolate. Chanyeol looks up at baekhyun, seeing baekhyun at the chocolate happily.

“want some ?” baekhyun look down at chanyeol and he nodded.

“here” baekhyun put the chocolate in front of chanyeol’s lips so chanyeol can bite the chocolate. Chanyeol bite it right in the place where baekhyun just bite it, he munched it in delight because for some reason his chocolate taste much sweeter than usual, or its just baekhyun as the reason.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later in the night, chanyeol borrow his mother laptop. He use the laptop to search about valentines day, because he want to express his love to baekhyun too.

 

After 1 hour searching, he finally know much about valentines, he even know about white day. Apparently white day is just the same like valentines, the difference is in valentine the girls give a gift for the boys, when in white day the boys reply the girls gift by giving them a gift.

But for chanyeol, white day is the day where he’s given a chance to show his love to baekhyun.

And from that day chanyeol cant stop counting the day until 14 march came.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol already saving money from the day he know what white day is. he already do a little observation to a few flower shops around Busan to decide what kind of flower he want to give baekhyun, and to make sure the which flower shop have the best flower for baekhyu.

 

 

When Finally its 14 march, chanyeol avoided baekhyun since the morning he wake up. He usually greeted baekhyun every morning and eat breakfast with him, this day he didn’t greet baekhyun nor eat breakfast with him. Baekhyun thought that maybe chanyeol just wake up late so he should uickly go to school so he didn’t come late for school, but when the reality is just chanyeol wont face baekhyun this day until he express his love to baekhyun bringing the white flowers he already ordered a week before because apparently there’s so much people bought flowers from that store so chanyeol need to order it a week before so he wont run out of flower.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun saw his few fellas giving flowers and dolls to the girls they like, baekhyun can only chuckle at them when some of them got accepted and when some of them got rejected.

 

“damn, I should’ve know not to give that this doll” jongin growled beside him, he can only chuckle until he got a smack on the back of his head from jongin.

Baekhyun rub his hurting head as he sent glare at jongin.

 

“anyway, why are you not giving any to any girls ?”

jongin ask as he look down to his wasted doll.

 

“nothing,  just don’t have any crush to them”

baekhyun answer calmly because it’s the truth, his first and last relationship is last year, when chanyeol suddenly disappear from him for a week after he had a relationship, so don’t want to have any relationship again since he don’t want chanyeol to disappear again from him and also having a girlfriend is really a pain the .

 

“oh now that I remembered, you never have any crush to a girl or dating any girl since your last girlfriend. Are you really that heart broken man?”

jongin ask innocently, and now jongin turn to got a smack on the head from baekhyun.

 

“stupid! Im not broken heart, I just not interested, they’re annoying you know.”

 

“but look at them , they’re all y, damn look at that s”

jongin said as a girl with big s walk pass them, and jongin got the second smack from baekhyun.

 

“ert! Im not into things like that stupid, im more into cute girls”

baekhyun pout, how can jongin be that ert, ew just ew, baekhyun definitely not thinking about girls that way.

 

“there’s a lot cute girls out there baek, look at that girl over there, isn’t she cute too? But sadly she’s taken” jongin say his last words more like to himself than to baekhyun.

 

“but still, no one can beat chanyeol cuteness”

baekhyun murmur to himself this time

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I JUST LISTEN TO LADY LUCK ASDFGHLLAKDHJFF CHANYEOL VOICE IS LIKE DAMMIT ASDFGHKJJLFIHEWOHI

CAN I MARRY THOSE Y VOICE ? ASDFGHJKLJEGIR

 

by the way thanks for reading and please leave a comment if you like to :)))

idk im so stucckkk