Chapter 16

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

yeayy!! i reach 200 subs already /sobs/

thankyou thankyou /bows/

okay here a 3360 wrods update ^^ i hope you guys enjoy <3

i will post another update in few days~~ wait for me~~

UNBETAED


“So what is my little dongsaeng wants for dinner hmm?”

 

baekhyun ask sweetly at chanyeol who was sitting on the table, watching his beautiful hyung put an apron on. Baekhyun hyung would make a really great wife, chanyeol thinks.

 

“hyung, I would think that you are a really great wife right now, but I know you too well that I will only ask ramyun from you”

 

chanyeol blink innocently, disparate with the sarcasm he just throw at baekhyun face. And yes, baekhyun admit that he cant cook, hell he just nailed it at making ramyun only for this past months because his mom force him to at least can do something with the stove before he should leave home and live alone in a big city. The sarcasm didn’t went through his heart though, because its chanyeol, chanyeol would never ever hurt his feeling purposely because baekhyun knows that the little boy loves him too much to hurt his feeling, and yes baekhyun love the little guy that seated neatly in the table he should serve. And the fact that chanyeol indirectly dubbed him as a great wife doesn’t make him feel uneasy or awkward instead he can feel his cheeks burn in heat because suddenly chanyeol’s kitchen feels like 100 times hotter, just what the hell happen to him?

 

“Okay ramyun then!”

 

baekhyun cheerfully said as he start his task. This time he should make this ramyun perfect, he should serve the best for chanyeol because his little dongsaeng deserve the best, chanyeol deserves the best.

 

 

 

Thirty minutes of little war in the kitchen, baekhyun finally proudly comes to chanyeol with two bowl of ramyun in his hands. Baekhyun set one bowl in fornt of chanyeol, and set one for him as he sits across chanyeol. Chanyeol idiotically smiles at the ramyun, still in the cloud nine at the thought of baekhyun as his legal wife.

 

“c’mon yeol taste it”

 

baekhyun pats his arms softly, encouraging the smiling little boy to start to taste the ramyun. Chanyeol looks up at him then start to eats the ramyun.

 

“Its look edible though.. yumm… and surprisingly its taste yummy too.. Good job hyung”

 

chanyeol smiles his sunshine’s smile again, and baekhyun want to pass out right here right now because suddenly he can feel the kitchen is run out of oxygen and its  feels like its hotter than the sun itself if baekhyun can ever know how hot the sun is.

 

They eat in silent, only the sound of slurping and gulping and chewing are echoing the huge kitchen because Mrs Park loves to cook that’s why she has a restaurant. Even they eats in silent, buts it’s the kind of comfortable silent you spent with an important person in your life, so even just their presence, even with no words spoken, its already comfortable. Sometimes they will exchange smiles here and there and pour each other a glass of water if they see one of their glass are empty.

 

Baekhyun was really glad and happy seeing chanyeol eats his cook happily, and he also proud of himself that he can cook a decent meal for chanyeol, and the taste is a point plus for him because he never thought that the ramyun he cooks for chanyeol right now could taste this delicious, there’s always something, some ingredients not right that makes his ramyun taste funny. And now, when he decide to cook one for chanyeol, god decide to be nice to him and wont let his little dongsaneg that he loves so much died from the ramyun he cook for him and make the ramyun taste super delicious, thank you to whatever up there.

 

 

 

 

“Take care of yeollie yeah baekhyunnie? My husband and I are sorry that this is so sudden and we can’t send you off too”

 

Mrs Park are calling in the middle of harry potter marathon he had with chanyeol, she calls exactly when harry is fighting with the basilisk, its chanyeol favourite part at the harry potter and the chamber of secret, that’s why when the phone rings chanyeol didn’t even take a single glance at the ringing phone but only focusing all his attention on his favourite part of the movie only, making baekhyun had to gets up from his comfortable position where he lay his head on chanyeol’s comfortable laps and pick up the phone call. And when he pick up the phone, turns out its Mrs Park, she told bakhyun that there’s some emergencies that made her and his husband leave the town for a couple days and they were sorry that they had to miss sending baekhyun off.

 

“Yeah of course madam”

 

baekhyun answer cheerfully, not wanting to make chanyeol parents worried.

 

“Okay, bye baekhyunnie, we love you”

 

The call ended with a loud smooch from the other line, baekhyun only chuckled as he put down the phone at it place, then he tear his gaze to the little boy sitting too close to the television, completely gone to the movie he watch. His eyes glittering with amusement, his hand cutely hugging a half of his size dumbo doll that baekhyun bought for him a couple years back then. Its an ordinary sight if you had to see the little boy for the past 12 years of your life, but to baekhyun, its not just an ordinary sight, it’s a magical sight, chanyeol is magical.

 

 

 

 

Take care of yeollie yeah baekhyunnie ?

 

I’m sorry Mrs Park, I’m sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

A couple JK Rowling ‘s harry potter series later, chanyeol eyes start to feel heavy since its already way past his bed time. He keep blinking heavily trying his best to stay awake and watch the rest harry potter and order of the phoenix or just trying his best to stay awake to spent much more time with the hyung he’s currently cuddling with.

Chanyeol want to break the entire clock in the world at the moment and make the time stopped, because the way his hyung curled in his side as he snuggled on his shoulder is a heaven feeling. And sometimes the slender angelic hands of his hyung would cresses his arms softly. And when he looks down, he can buried his face on his hyung strawberry scented hair. And maybe if his hyung looks up while he looks down, just maybe he can get glimpse of the taste that baekhyun pretty lips always allow.

 

But maybe this is just really way past his bedtime that he unconsciously falling asleep embracing the heart of his life in his arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun wakes up in the arms of a little handsome angel.

 

Its still pretty dark in the room since he purposely wake up a bit early today because he thought that waking up with a sleeping chanyeol beside him would be the most beautiful sight to wake up to.

 

 

And yes, he was right, it’s indeed the most beautiful sight to wake up to.

Baekhyun wished to wake up beside an angel at least once in his whole lifetime, and right now he’s fulfilling his own wish.

 

 

Somehow baekhyun can make out perfectly chanyeol soft features even in the minimum of light, it’s like every atom of light that left in chanyeol’s dark bedroom are absorbed on chanyeol face and makes chanyeol looks perfectly glowing in the darkness of the room.

 

And warm, chanyeol is warm. Baekhyun never question chanyeol’s radiating warmth since the day he hug the little boy for the first time. Even a toddler chanyeol then, always gives baekhyun warmth from every handholds and hugs they shared together through all these years. And chanyeol’s warm body pressing against his in the chill morning is totally heaven for byun baekhyun.

 

off all the bitter feeling, and purposely ignore his own bleeding heart, baekhyun buried his face deep in the crook of the younger teen neck, taking a long deep breathe to fill his nose with chanyeol’s natural scent. It seems gross, but all he wants to do right now is breath in all chanyeol’s scent till his lungs give up on him.

 

Sensing something ticklish in the crook of his neck, chanyeol stirred in his sleep, but baekhyun refuse to let go, it didn’t matter anymore if the younger would wake up soon due his action, what matter right now is the scent of chanyeol that smell too much like apple, mint, sweats, safety, and home.

 

chanyeol turn to face baekhyun in his sleep as he wake up. “Good morning yeol” baekhyun smiles softly, greeting the waking up baby giant. Chanyeol freeze in his spot, rapidly blinking his eyes. Fazed and confused with the sight of his beautiful hyung so early in the morning in the same bed as him, sleeping way too close to him and facing him, leaving a couple of centimetres space from his face to the hyung’s face, chanyeol move his free hand to poke the older cheek. “yeol?” baekhyun lift his eyebrow, confused at what chanyeol just do.

“Oh you’re real” voice still hoarse from sleep, sounds a bit surprised, he smiles widely to baekhyun as he lean in and kiss the spot that his hand just poked. Causing a crimson tint colouring the hyung’s pale cheek, too early in the morning.

 

“yeolliee” baekhyun whines as he hit chanyeol’s arm lightly, with a smile that gets wider due chanyeol’s blunt act. Baekhyun turns his body to face the opposite side and purposely giving chanyeol his back for the sake of his pinkish cheek. But the younger cleverly take advantage of the position to wrap his hands around the blushing hyung’s body, scooping the older closer to him, back pressed against his not so board chest.

“Lets stay like this for a while hyung” chanyeol hums as he snuggled his face to the hyung wider shoulder. Baekhyun only nods, placing his hands on top the younger’s one that lay tightly on his waist. Closing his heavy eyes with chanyeol’s soft snore becoming his lullaby.

 

Baekhyun wake up for the second time that day with the ray of sunlight hits his eyes. Groaning at the lost of warmth beside him, he wake up forcefully with his eyes half open, searching for his gone source of warmth.

As on clue, he hears a chattering sound from the kitchen. Baekhyun finally decide to walk to the source of the chattering that sounds so much like his mother and chanyeol.

 

“Good morning baby, I brought some breakfast for you guys” baekhyun’s mom cheered at the walking baekhyun that look still dizzy from wake up, slowly approaching them. “Good morning hyung” chanyeol also cheered happily at him, made him wide a wake in the blink of eye and walk faster to the younger. He ruffles chanyeol hair before seating him self beside the younger. “Good morning again, to you too yeol” baekhyun smiles lovingly, still ruffling the younger bed hair.

“How about me? I greet you first! Shouldn’t I get a greeting too?” Mrs Byun pouts as she folds her arms on his chest, playfully glaring at his son.

Baekhyun chuckled as he get up and lean to his mother and kiss her cheek a good morning “good morning to you mom” and back to his seat right acrros his mother. Seeing this chanyeol get up too leaning to baekhyun’s mother, gaining a hard time to lean due his still short height, and kiss her on the cheek, right in the spot where the hyung previously kissed his mother “good morning to you mother in law” chanyeol smiles sheepishly as he sit back beside the reddening hyung, sending Mrs byung to burst out in the laughter at the adorable sight before her.

 

 

Mrs byun bid her goodbye to the favourite boys in front of her, claiming that she have to do the dishes and few housecleaning.

 

“now, what should we do hyung?” chanyeol ask as he plops his body on the couch, turning on the television and settled to watch winnie the pooh.

 

“im gonna go shower first” baekhyun answer as he headed towards the bathroom inside chanyeol’s rom, receive some hums from the younger.

 

“Lend me your clothes yeol” baekhyun screamed from upstairs, and again receiving a loud hums from the younger, which eyes on television in awe at how sweet the friendship of piglet and pooh is.

 

Sometimes in the middle of watching the pooh, chanyeol cant help but giggles at the thought of how piglet resembles baekhyun a lot, tiny, cute, and somehow the pink colour matches baekhyun because baekhyun hyung would looks cute in pink he thought.

 

Even baekhyun is still taller than him, he notice that baekhyun is the tinniest among all of his friends, and its cute. And someday he know that he will be a lot taller than the hyung, and the said hyung will finally accept his proposal if he’s taller than him.

Oh how he can’t wait to grow up and grow taller, he start to think he should ask his mom to buy a lot of milk from now on.

 

 

 

Baekhyun finished his shower at the right time as the winnie the pooh show ended. He asks chanyeol to go and get shower while carefully step down the stairs. “yelol, now its your turn to shower” he slightly screams at the boy who lay down on the couch, one arm lay on his head, covering his sight.

Chanyeol immediately sits up as he hears his hyung voice, heads turn to his hyung source of voice. Chanyeol eyes suddenly widen in surprise, his cheek turns to the shade colour of tomatoes. There, before him, his hyung looks dazzlingly beautiful with his hoodie that fits perfectly on his hyung.

 

Wait, baekhyun is wearing my hoodie? BAEKHYUN HYUNG IS WEARING MY HOODIE?

 

Chanyeol mind goes asdfghjiepowfjkndsfkjj as his heartbeat goes uncomfortably fast while his face and body remains frozen on the spot, he may or may not drools at the sight.

 

Only when baekhyun chuckled and waved his beautiful hand in front of his face, chanyeol snaps out from his frozen state, cheeks turns the exact colour of tomatoes due finally realizing what just he done.

 

“Ugh- oh okay, I will shower now” still with ears and face all red chanyeol stand up and run straight to his room to shower, wiping the visible drools in the corner of his lips in the way.

 

 

“Where are we going now hyung? Its noon already” chanyeol say as he just finished his shower, deciding to wear a black wife beater inside his grey hoodie.

 

“Secret” baekhyun answer, sticking his tongue and run outside to his house.

“Lock your house, I’m gonna take my camera and keys” he screams as he run inside his own house. 

 

Chanyeol sat on the stairs in baekhyun’s porch, waiting for the older to come out. Few minutes later, baekhyun is coming out with a baby blue polaroid camera in his hand.

 

“yeol I’m ready”

 

chanyeol turns his head toward his hyung.

 

Click

 

“hyunnggg!!!”

 

chanyeol surprised at the sudden flash and click sound, he whines as he realize that his dumbfounded face just captured by baekhyun.

 

“Its okay you’re cute tho” baekhyun smiles as he look at the polaroid with chanyeol silly face in it then he chuckles a bit not because chayeol looks funny, but because he thinks chanyeol is cute in any possible way.

 

“Ugh up to you hyung” chanyeol pouts as he headed first to Mrs Byun car.

 

“now now don’t pout like that, you’re not handsome anymore” baekhyun catches up to the younger, still teasing him a bit, expecting him to pouts more.

 

To his surprise chanyeol is no longer pouting, now he smiles with his infamous toothy grin, face bright with all of the smiling and happy face.

 

“I don’t wanna look ugly in front of hyung” chanyeol mumbles, smile seems permanent on his face. Baekhyun can only shake his head and chuckles as he hop in the car that followed by chanyeol immediately.

 

This time, they only spent thirty minutes to get to their destination. Chanyeol excitedly go out of the car, but he facepalmed the moment he see where baekhyun is taking him to this time. Turn out baekhyun take him to a park with a huge playground in the left side of the park, and the thing that made him frown and have strong urge to pouts is the fact that the park filled with children plyaing in the playground with their mom watching closely and few elderly having a walk for fresh air.

 

“Why are you taking me to play ground? Do you think I’m still a kid?” chanyeol folds his arms up to his chest, controlling his face to not make a single pouts so he can stay mad and being handsome at the same time.

 

“I’m not taking you to play ground, I’m taking my self to playground with the company of you” baekhyun say as he follow chanyeol to folds his arms t his chest, amused by the little one.

“Beside, I really want to play the swing, and I need someone to push me right? So I’m taking you here for my own pleasure” baekhyun add, now facing the play ground in the left side of him, and start to walk to where a single empty swing placed.

 

Chanyeol burst in to grin as he run to catch up to his hyung, he’s surely willing to push the swing for his beautiful hyung.

 

“aaaa… hahaha”

baekhyun laughs in joy as the winds hits his face, swinging back and forth with the help of chanyeol, not minding the judge stares that sent by the mothers who was here to watch their kids playing in the play ground.

 

“hahahah.. stop.. stop.. yeol”

he put his foot down a bit so the swing is slowed down while chanyeol holding the ropes to make the swing stop swinging.

 

“now your turn, just sit, and I’ll push”

baekhyun smiles and chanyeol obligate, grinning ear to ear because too excited to swinging.

 

“hyunggg.. hahaha” he laugh immediately as the hyung keep pushing the swings. Baekhyun run up to the front as he stands in front of chanyeol, not too close so chanyeol’s foot doesn’t hit him.

 

“chanyeoll…” baekhyun says cheerfully as he snap a photo of  him.

He smiles proudly at the result, chanyeol looks so damn happy in the polaroid, swing in the mid air with funny face, eyes shut tightly as his lips forming and adorable shape because laughing.

“Lets take another picture”, baekhyun say as he walk towards a slowing down chanyeol. Squatting in front of chanyeol who still sitting on the swing, baekhyun take a selfie of them. When the result comes out, baekhyun wags it excitedly, and when the picture finally can be seen, baekhyun smiles in awe while chanyeol become a blushing mess.

There in the picture, chanyeol linked his arms around the neck of his hyung, smile hidden in the hyung’s soft hair, eyes shuts because he’s too happy that he smiles too hard.

 

“chanyeol lets go to that empty seesaw” baekhyun screams in glee as he run to the seesaw, claiming the empty seat before the other kids come. Chanyeol follows his hyung as he sits in the other side of the seesaw.

 

Baekhyun keep laughing freely as his body jolts up and down with chanyeol laughing hard too seeing how the hyung opposite him laughing so freely. Chanyeol feels like his heart filled with happiness to the fullest.

 

Still jolting up and down, baekhyun brave him self to let go his hold to the holder as one of his hand snap a picture of laughing chanyeol on the opposite of the red seesaw they’re on right now.

 

“yeol stooppss” baekhyun yells to chanyeol, heart still beating so fast from so much laughter and happiness. As he’s been told chanyeol start slowing down the seesaw, and he let baekhyun to go down first. When he finally can manage to go down too, he run to baekhyun who focused on the new Polaroid he holds in his hand, smiling in satisfied at another cute picture of laughing chanyeol.