Chapter 13

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

baekhyun feel frightfully confused. He can’t get the image of chanyeol off his mind. He cant get the image of the world judging him, and laughing at him because he just a shameless bastard who have no right to be exist.

Baekhyun is scared, he is extremely scared, and he feels so scared that people around him might leave him because his strange taste on a lover. He doesn’t even mean to like chanyeol that way, that boy is only eleven years old for ’s sake. He feels awfully disgusted by himself.

Baekhyun feel his stomach sink just the thought of his friends, his best friends, his families, and specially his parents leaving him judged and alone because what he feels towards the little boy next door. Baekhyun paled at the thought of them addressing him by sick e because again, chanyeol is only twelve years old this year.

He feels his eyes burn from a lot of thinking; he feels the tears at the prick of his eyes. He start blaming him self, he start blaming his beating heart, he start blaming his odd uality, and he start blaming chanyeol the source of all this confusion that been bugging his mind this past two days.

 

Damn, how I hate my self

 

Stupid me, why am I feeling this way just when I’m three days away from leaving him?

 

Baekhyun want to punch his head so hard against the wall, he want to rip his head and find the last atom sanity he has if its still any sanity left inside his brain. Because how can his stupid heart is feeling more afraid, more scared of losing chanyeol than losing all his friends, all his family, and all his future he had planned perfectly with his dear parents.

 

This feeling is getting scarier and scarier for baekhyun to keep alone, he want this feeling to disappear.

 

 

God please erase him form my heart 

 

 

Baekhyun silently pray to the lord as he close his eyes, welcoming the slumber to take over his messed mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol wakes up when the blindly sunlight hits his eyes. He blinks few times to adjust his blurry sight as he groan because the sudden awakening from his deep sleeps. He almost jolts from his bed when he find his hyung smiling so bright at him with the beautiful sun light lighting his surrounding, almost looks like an angel if he’s not already is.

 

“hyuunnggg its still so early”

 

He groans as he burry himself back with the fluffy blanket baekhyun choose for him three years ago.

 

“c’mon rise and shines yeollie”

 

chanyeol sing a song, softly and motherly remove the blanket away from chanyeol, don’t forget his 1000 watt smile that keep plastering on his beautiful pale face.

 

Chanyeol can only obey the bright hyung, because.. Who will have the urge to resist that hyung right? With his blindly smile that almost as blindly as the sunlight… and its chanyeol anyway, so he will never ever, I repeat never ever resist the hyung in front of him.

 

“Now now, yeollie go wash up and get dressed, hurrryyy”

 

baekhyun pulls chanyeol up and push his limp body to the shower.

Again, chanyeol can only groans and obeys.

 

 

After the cold water hit his face, chanyeol just realized that the hyung, the beautiful hyung next door just wake him up and ask him to shower quickly and get dress quickly, that’s mean…

 

Hyung want to take me out, perhaps?

 

Chanyeol quickly take the shower as fast as he can because he don’t want to make his hyung waits too long, and he also want to quickly face the hyung again with his presentable self.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun is smiling sadly at nothing in particular in front of him. He sat on a black ottoman beside the glass door in chanyeol’s living room, waiting chanyeol to get done with his shower.

The soft breeze swipe away his soft hair, only make baekhyun even deeper in his own thought.

 

Yes, this is the best thing to do.

 

He though sadly as he turns back with his bright smile to the boy that just came downstairs.

 

“good morning pretty hyung”

chanyeol greets him as he make his way to the sitting hyung across the room.

 

“good morning to you too yeollie”

baekhyun smile and wait chanyeol to walk to him and take a seat on the armchair beside him.

 

They sat in silent for a couple of minutes, with them staring in each other, baekhyun staring deep in chanyeol face, capturing every inch of it, saving the memory of his handsome face deep in his mind, so he will never forget. Chanyeol in the other side staring lovingly at baekhyun, capturing every perfection of him. No one of them mined the silent, just some soft breeze softly caressing both their faces. Until baekhyun start to realize that he was too deep in thought and decide to break the silent.

 

“I have a plan, lets have fun together today, you and me yeol”

 

 

 


hello guys, im sorry if the stroy is getting weirder and weirder.

im not that good at writing, im sorry.

happy reading <3