Chapter 7

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

The golden shine of the full moon shining down shyly, hiding in the dark cloudy sky, too shy to show off it beautiful light, understand the gloomy atmosphere on the earth above it that too gloomy to fit the bright shine of the full moon.

Even the sparkly stars wont pour down to the earth, shyly hiding in the dark cloudy sky, just like what the full moon did.

 

 

There, in the earth. on top a small hill not so far from the main city, not so far from the main town. There, sat a male that leaning his petite body comfortably towards the smaller male beside him. They silently sending each other their own heat, fighting together against the cold night air of November.

 

 

“hyung….”

The smaller one be the first to break their cushioned silence. Wanting to realise his internal worries that he gladly hide it well from the older.

 

“hmmm…”

the older hummed, still enjoying his comfortable state.

 

“are you planning on leaving me…. hyung ?”

 

“of course not, silly”

baekhyun chuckle a bit. Eyes still closed, not aware of the other pair of eyes that staring down seriously at him.

 

 

“but..

how about your collage ?”

the younger ask with a bit hesitate in his voice, unsure about what he just ask, or just unsure about how the older will answer his question.

 

 

He wait for the answer, but all he got is a silence from the older.

Chanyeol still didn’t get an answer from the older for a too long time for his own liking.

 

“hyung ?” he ask, silently forced baekhyun to answer his question.

 

 

Baekhyun frowned more,

He force his eyes to keep still, closed. Already aware of a pair puppy eyes staring down at him.

He know he have to leave chanyeol as soon as he graduate from his high school. Its such a huge pain for his heart to think about leaving chanyeol behind. That’s why he keep busying himself for this past month to keep him away from thinking about collage. Because when he think about collage, he think about leaving chanyeol, and when he think about leaving chanyeol, the pain in his heart feel like growing bigger and bigger.

 

 

“hyung ?:

again, chanyeol pleading voice that keep scratching his heart softly forcing for an answer.

 

 

The autumn wind blowing softly through their skin, sending shiver to both of themselves.

 

“its getting dark yeol, we need to go home”

baekhyun maintain his body from leaning in to chanyeol shoulder. He stand up as he put his hand in to his pocket.

“but.. hyung ?”

chanyeol ask as he staring up to baekhyun’s back.

 

“yeol, hyung is freezing, lets go home ?” baekhyun look down at chanyeol, flashing a smile to him, hoping chanyeol would drop the topic.

 

“okay”

chanyeol smile back at his hyung, already forgetting his question for baekhyun smile and the slender hand that offered to hold his hand.

Chanyeol take baekhyun’s hand and they walk home together holding hand, because in baekhyun mind, its just him a hyung that walking hand in hand with his little brother. He glad that his smile successfully can make chanyeol drop his question.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3…. 2…. 1…..

 

 woaaahhhh

 

yeeeaayyyyyy

 

peet.. peet…..

 

hustle bustle of new year bring joy to everyone who excited for it, excited for new year.

Sadly, a certain petite male didn’t excited about new year. For him, new year is a sign of one month closer to the day he should leave his lovely dongsaeng.

 

 

Cup

Baekhyun frown disappear as a small lips peck his right cheek.

 

“happy new year hyung”

when baekhyun look at his right side, he saw chanyeol glowing from the light of fire works around them, chanyeol smiling beautifully at him, baekhyun swear it’s the most beautiful sight ever. He don’t care the fact that the glowing of chanyeol came from the reflection light of the fire works, but chanyeol looks so dazzling that it can blind his eyes.

 

His face growing red from the peck on the cheek he just got from chanyeol. Without any words he hug chanyeol body tightly, between wanting to hide his reddening face and wanting to feel chanyeol warm arms around him, because he’s sure he will miss chanyeol warm embrace sooner or later.

 

He’s face become hot from all the mixed feeling and the thought of one month closer to leave chanyeol, but he have to stop himself from crying, he wont make chanyeol worried about him, he have to live in the moment for chanyeol, he have to keep smiling, for chanyeol.

 

 

“hyung, how tall do you want me too?” chanyeol mumbled against his sweater, asking a question that sounds ridiculous for baekhyun.

 

“hmmm I don’t know ? a head taller than me perhaps ?” he chuckle as he pull his arms around chanyeol body that still smaller than him. He couldn’t imagine how if chanyeol a head taller than him, its gonna be awkward, and its possibly impossible. Chanyeol a head taller than him ? impossible. Even chanyeol is abnormally taller then everybody in his class,or even in his school, chanyeol wouldn’t grow a head taller than him before he forget his puppy love towards baekhyun right ?.

 

“okay, from now on I will grow my bone to be a head taller than hyung, may the new year luck be with me!” chanyeol said with a full confidence in every words he said, even the full confidence shown on his eyes.

 

“fighting chanyeol!” baekhyun playing his role to make chanyeol feel more confidence, he don’t want to let chanyeol down, he wont to make chanyeol disappointed. Well, at least until chanyeol forget his baekhyun so called puppy love. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


so... how is this guys ? :)

by the way, some comment would be nice :D

thanks for reading!