Chapter 11

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

Week after week passes as month after month passes, within a blink of eye its already a week before graduation, which only mean a week and a half for baekhyun to leave Busan for Seoul, to leave his hometown for study, to leave his beloved dongsaeng for the other thing he thought more important than his silly little love towards the little young, chanyeol.

 

As he spent the few passed months fully with chanyeol, he felt there’s something wrong growing inside him, a little bud of mistake he wasn’t mean to plant grow in the depth of his heart. And it’s all confusing and silly and scary at the same time.

Baekhyun never mean to take all chanyeol sweet acts towards him seriously, he never mean to feel all fluttery about chanyeol sweet gesture and he’s surely doesn’t mean to fall for chanyeol. Because chanyeol is chanyeol, a ten years old boy who happen to be his neighbour and he’s happen to fond of him from the very first day they’re met, form the very first day they catch each other eyes, from the very first day chanyeol was born.

 

 

Its funny how chanyeol can be a little more handsome this few months, or is it only his stupid eyes are playing a prank on him?

 

 

 

 

“hyung ?”

 

 chanyeol soft voice only snap him out of his little day dream about the young boy beside him.

He was on the ninth cloud already imagining how ifs and what ifs when the younger suddenly call him.

 

“huh?”

 

baekhyun feel a little bit stupid and creepy for thinking about the younger that way.

 

“hyung, I actually don’t want to let you go. But you have to continue your study for our future”

 

chanyeol start to talk, and the fact that chanyeol still remember about the future thingy he said few months back then is not stopping himself to get red.

 

“and its only what ? only one week left ?”

 

chanyeol continue with a frustrating voice. He knew that how frustrated chanyeol is because he feels frustrated as well.

 

“one week a half actually”

 

He correct the smaller, even if he know its not helping at all.

A week or a week a half or a month or even a year is not enough, it’s never enough. Baekhyun need more time to spend with chanyeol, he need at least a decade to prepare him self to leave chanyeol side. But in the other side of his mind and the little piece of his heart, he also need a bit time away from chanyeol to figuring out what is this funny feeling that keep twisting and turning inside his belly every time chanyeol is treating him like a diamond, or everytime chanyeol is smiling at him, or even every time chanyeol doing nothing in front of him. Just chanyeol in general, being around him already make his stomach doing stupid somersault over and over again.

 

Chanyeol only reply him with silence for a few minutes, and baekhyun doesn’t feel like to ad anything again.

 

“hyung, just promise me you will wait for me okay ?”

 

chanyeol turn his head towards the beauty creature in front of him, and stare to the beautiful creature straight in the eyes with his famous hopeful eyes that left the said creature gaping and reddening from the sudden lack of oxygen.

 

“o-okay yeol”

 

baek can only smile after he finally catch himself together, and patting the dongseang softly on his head.

 

“now now, we should sleep and wake early for tomorrow”

 

baekhyun add as he put the blanket on the both of them, chanyeol only shift closer to the hyung, seeking for warmth and comfort at the same time.

 

“good night hyung, I love you”

 

The soft mumble that followed by a soft snore only left baekhyun wide awake all night. Baekhyun would look awfully stupid with his O shaped mouth and his widening eyes that feel like want to pop out of his eyes anytime soon and how red he is right now is making him look a lot more stupid. Thanks god the little body beside him is already in the dreamland so he doesn’t see how ridiculous baekhyun is right now.  

 

“Oh my god”

 

baekhyun ended sleep for two hours only that night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol  feels the need to voice out his feeling to his hyung, his lovely hyung, his beautiful one and only hyung. He feels the desire to shower his hyung with his feeling, with love, a lot of love. Because few months are not enough for him to show his hyung how much he love his hyung, how much precious his hyung is for him. He wants his hyung to always remember the passionate feeling he feels towards the older. He wants his hyung to love him too, not the way a hyung love his dongsaeng. But he wants his hyung to love him with the exact same way he love his hyung. He’s still don’t know and a bit don’t understand about how he felt towards the older, but one thing he know for sure that he loves his hyung so much that its not about a dongsaeng love for a hyung anymore.

 

He love his hyung because…

 

Because…

 

Chanyeol don’t know what the cause is, yet.

He’s still a ten years old boy anyway, there’s still long way to go for him to find out what the cause is.

 

But really, he loves baekhyun hyung so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

im sorryyyyyy if its :(

happy reading guys :)))