Chapter 1

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

 

 

*giggled   “baek  hh-hyung..”   *giggled   *giggled

 

“OMO! HE SAID YOUR NAME BAEKHYUNIE” a beautiful woman in her thirty screams a loud happiness as his baby boy breaths out his first words, when the said boy only frozen in his place speechless. Baekhyun body feels so heavy to even breathe. When deep inside he feels like he want to screams his lungs out so the world would know how happy he is right now because baby chanyeol choose his name as his first words instead of a simple mum like other babies usually does.

 

Baekhyun heart keep beating uncontrollable still in shocks when baby chanyeol keep giggling and grabbing anything but air in front of him.

 

 

 

7 years old Baekhyun still doesn’t understand why chanyeol looks really adorable as he’s giggling like that, baekhyun knew that every babies in the world was adorable but there’s something in the way baby chanyeol smile, giggle, even the way he’s sleep is so endearing for him, and baekhyun is sure he’s almost lost at every eye contact they made so far. Baekhyun doesn’t know what he’s feeling and he doesn’t give a care too. But one thing for sure, he likes this feeling. He likes the feeling of his heart beating faster and faster at the sight of baby chanyeol, and the feeling of his heart melts like ice cream in the summer day at the way baby chanyeol smiling at him.

 

 

Little baekhyun still frowning at his own deep thought when the woman that happen as chanyeol’s mother pats his head softly and smiling at him “isn’t its cute, chanyeol finally says his first words hmm ?, even i actually feels so jealous at you because my own son’s first words was your name instead his own mother. but im glad baekhyunie, its means chanyeol likes you a lot baekhyunie, I hope in the future you can take care chanyeol well, I trust chanyeol to you baekhyun. Okay ? ” she smiled again before tearing her gaze from baekhyun to chnayeol in his sleep box, not waiting baekhyun to answer.

 

Baekhyun stare at Mrs park a while and stare back at chanyeol. A soft giggle comes out from chanyeol mouth as her mother play weird cute faces to , and baekhyun smiled at that. Baekhyun take a step forward and cress chanyeol’s head softly and carefully, not wanting to hurt baby chanyeol that his mum said baby chanyeol’s bones still soft and easily to break.

 

“hyung will always take care of you yeollie”

he whispers softly as he’s staring into chanyeol’s eyes and make a silent promise to himself, that he sure he will keep it forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

im sorry for short chapter, next chapter would be longer :>

thanks for reading!