Chapter 20

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

A sudden roar of laughter echoing the silent apartment after baekhyun screamed a no out of his lungs as he attempt to run to the wall and take down the whole framed picture, but fail immediately as he stumble on his blanket that make the floor slippery as he set his foot to run and make him fall face first on the hardwood floor.

 

Chanyeol laughter is still echoing the whole apartment, its no wonder if his neighbour would knock on their shared wall.

And baekhyun is still lying on the floor, face pressed hard against the cold floor because how embarrassed he is, and at moment like this baekhyun really wish that the floor could just open up and swallow him wholly so he doesn’t have to face the laughing boy in front of him.

 

“I was just kidding you know”

chanyeol say between his laughter, seems like he can’t take down his laughter anytime soon, makes baekhyun’s flushed face even more red if that even possible.

 

“Come here”

After few minutes’ flies awkwardly in baekhyun side while chanyeol is busy to hold his laughter, finally, just finally chanyeol’s laughter is died down, at least he can feel less embarrassed now.

Baekhyun oddly rise up from his awkward position on the floor, oddly even, he obeys chanyeol and walks shyly towards the younger yet taller boy.

 

“What?”

He mumbles softly once he stand in front of chanyeol whose towering over him, head hung low with eyes focus on his bare toes, curling in nervousness.

He expects the younger to laugh on his face and making fun of him because he, him self is well aware of how embarrassing he was just now.

 

And some warm large arms that wraps around his petite body is far way from his expectation.

He tensed for a second and two before he finally give in to the hugs, because yeah, the feeling is mutual, he wants to hug the younger so bad too.

So that what he’s doing after more seconds to pull himself together, he wraps his arms up to the younger shoulders, burying his face to the crook of the younger neck, that smells terribly just like how he remember it, but of course this time its more masculine and intoxicating.

 

He can feel the younger body shakes as he feels warms liquid drops on his neck, trailing down to his collarbones, because in his hair is where chanyeol buried his crying face.

Baekhyun feels his eyes are hot all of sudden, he can’t hold still but crying and shaking, following the younger suit.

 

Minutes passes as two trembling body become one, fighting hard with each other huge emotions that hit in the moment like a tender waves.

Pouring all the hidden heart broken, all the pretending, and all the hold backs to the release, not only the pour of water tearing down each of their eyes, feelings of longing that too strong to even holds back just only for a second.

They belong to each other arms, beacause without meaning to fall; baekhyun already had all of his soul and heart buried deep in chanyeol’s.

 

Tears keep streaming down baekhyun’s smooth cheek, his face is all red from the crying, his eyes hurt so badly, and so does his heart.

The cursed pain in his heart that he was never understand all of this time he spent alone, wondering how the hell all this stupid feelings in his chest, is all make sense now. Just as the warm arms of the taller touch him, all the nonsense feelings he seek to understand become as clear as the day, because love is where chanyeol is.

He loves chanyeol, he needs chanyeol presence to understand.

And now, he’s truly understood.

 

“h-hyung..”

chanyeol voice is hoarse, baekhyun almost breaking in to tears again, but he decide to against it.

“ssshhh..”

baekhyun close his eyes, holding back the tears that threatening to leak.

He cups the younger face slowly with his trembling hands, only to feel the younger’s face trembles in his hold.

 

“Its okay, you’re here now, you’re with me now”

Taking all the strength left, baekhyun takes a really deep breath and comfort chanyeol, because as he thinks about it, it’s all oaky now, because chanyeol is here.

Chanyeol’s cry died down slowly as baekhyun keep murmuring reassuring words to the younger shoulders.

And when its chanyeol turns to hold baekhyun face with both of his bigger hands, baekhyun braves himself to stare into the younger eyes just like how the younger stare in to his, so lovingly, so softly.

This time, as their eyes met, its no longer the hidden heart breaks that pouring hard on them, but love.

Love is everywhere; chanyeols eyes are screaming love while baekhyun eyes are drowning in love.

Soft twist of lips decorating their stare battle, smiles are the only way to express how grateful of them to be able to lost in each other eyes for one more time after all this hard year of being separated.

 

Words no longer necessary when they have their eyes to speak, chanyeol shoot his eyes with love and baekhyun understands, baekhyun shoot chanyeol’s eyes with loves and guilty and chanyeol understands.

 

“Its okay hyung, I’m okay”

Eyes speak louder than mouth, chanyeol understand that guilt already creeping into baekhyun’s heart, clawing in the edge of his heart to comeback and shatter it.

“Its not okay yeol”

Back to hold back the tears, baekhyun words come out almost like a whisper. He feels guilty for what he done to chanyeol, he hates him self to make chanyeol miserable.

 

“I’m okay… I have you now”

Just like how a gentleman would speak, chanyeol speak so softly as he press his lips to baekhyun’s soft one.

And that’s how a fresh tears flow down baekhyun’s stained cheek.

 

The kiss is soft and quick, but still the sweetest ever.

 

 

“yeol.. I’m afraid”

 

“Its okay, we don’t have to rush”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun wake up in the morning to feel a muscled arms around his waist, shocking for a seconds, baekhyun smiles to him self as he realize whom the arms on him belongs to. He turns his body slightly to face the younger sleeping face that he missed so much.

As it feels like it doesn’t real enough, baekhyun touch the younger nose with his slender index finger, chuckling at how chanyeol scrunches his nose cutely.

Then his fingers move to the younger’s cheek, drawing a love pattern messily on chanyeol’s cheek, smiling softly at how chanyeol look awfully handsome even in the state of unconsciousness.

And when the idea of making the younger’s breakfast suddenly pops out his head, he carefully take the arms off him.

 

 

Years pass, the season changed, the time tickling, and of course baekhyun’s skill in cooking is upgrading.

The baekhyun who can only depends on ramyun for him to survive a life, now become the baekhyun with well skill of cooking, thanks to alone time with jondae’s creepy roommate that turns out to be not as creepy as he thought he would be.

 

Baekhyun feels so happy this early in the morning, and it was never happen before, well before he left chanyeol of course. And if jongdae happens to walk on smiling baekhyun so early in the morning, he surely would throw a party for that, because the gloomy baekhyun is so brightly smiling when even the sun are not rise fully yet, and he even humming some song! ,Just how happy baekhyun is.

 

All the past mistakes will be damned because chanyeol is here, with an open arm of forgiveness.

 

Humming to some love song that crossed his mind, baekhyun is too occupied with the pancakes in the pan that he becomes unaware of his surrounding. 

 

He puffed an ‘omo’ cutely, when a pair of strong arms find its way to circled around his waist before a head also find its way to rest on his shoulder.

 

Baekhyun smiles at this new feeling, and he surely can get used to this feeling every morning if it means chanyeol is there to fill his empty morning.

 

“hmmm it smells good, should I still be worried”

He hums softly on baekhyun shoulder, sending shiver right through his body, voice still hoarse from sleeping.

Feeling insulted, baekhyun take the spatula to hit chanyeol head, only receiving a groan that followed by a chuckle from the younger.

“I can cook now, mind you”

He smiles as put the pancakes on the plate, followed by eggs and bacons he already fried a while ago before the younger wake up and comes to find him in the kitchen.

 

 

They eat while talking a bit of how they’ve been without each other presence, and strangely there’s no bitter feeling about the past as the two of them talking loudly with some laughter here and there and few smiles throwing to each other face.

 

“hey how about we go to a date today?”

 

chanyeol smiling brightly as the sun ray from the window and illuminating his presence that almost made the younger looks like he’s glowing, and probably he is  glowing, from all the love and happiness he felt.

 

But some how, baekhyun in the other side starts to slow down his chew, a slight frown painted on his face, and somehow hesitant showed clearly on his face.

 

And chanyeol didn’t like it.


OMG I FEEL LIKE CRYINGGG I WANT TO UPDATE BUT ASIANFANFICS WONT ERROR ON ME!!!

 

BTW YEAY!!! MY EXAMS DONE!!! IM GRADUATED!!! AND NOW I CAN UPDATE :333

BTW THIS IS REALLY UNBETAED, I WROTE THIS IN RUSH WITHOUT DOUBLE CHECK  BC I CANT WAIT FOR UPDATING:)))

ENJOYYYYY~~

sorry for the capslock i was just really happy, i hope you guys like it.