Chapter 12

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

wow i have new cover xD


 

Chanyeol is frozen on the spot at the sight of the beautiful hyung standing graciously in front of him.

 

Chanyeol was about to come to his hyung house to greet him after the graduation. Baekhyun and him already agreed the other time that they will go on a date together after the graduation. Yes, chanyeol did ask him on a date few days ago, baekhyun can only agreed because chanyeol begged him and saying things about baekhyun leaving him. Who the hell in the world at their right mind would turn down an offer of a sweet boy with hope full eyes like chanyeol’s right? baekhyun even ditch the graduation party just to fulfil his promise to go on a date with the younger. Just how whipped he is.

 

 

 

When chanyeol is walking with delight a while a go, he wasn’t expected his hyung to put on make up for him, he wasn’t expected his hyung to put an effort for him, he wasn’t even expected that the hyung can be much more beautiful than he already is.

 

Because right now chanyeol feeling like back to believing little beautiful fairies all over again.

 

Because his hyung is super pretty and cute at the same time, just like how he always imagine all the little cute fairies back when he was five.

 

Thick black eyeliner that beautifully lining his droopy eyes only makes his eyes look sparkling and beautiful as he let his dark bangs falling perfectly on his forehead. The sheer of pinkish lip gloss shining his thin pouty lips only take chanyeol back to the time when he stole his hyung’s first kiss, because right now all he want to do to that pouty lips of the hyung is to interlock them with his and maybe put a duck tape on so their lips would be interlock together forever.

 

“chanyeol ? are you sick ? you look so red”

 

and you look so beautiful

 

“chanyeol ? are you really okay ? oh god lets cancel our date for now, and I will take care of you”

 

yeah, you can take care of me forever hyung- wait what ?

 

“NO!”

 

chanyeol is screaming so loud as he just realized that baekhyun about to cancel their date just because how silly his tomato’s like face right now.

 

“no hyung, im totally fine”

 

chanyeol throw a bright smile at baekhyun that successfully blinding baekhyun just because how bright the smile is. and at that, the stupid thumping heart of baekhyun start again, and really baekhyun doesn’t like it even a bit, because its super strange and wrong.

 

“lets start our date hyung !”

 

chanyeol said innocently cheerful as he inter locked his hands with flushed baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun likes to think that he is not going on a date with chanyeol, a date with a person in the same as him, a date with a person those almost 7 years younger than him. And yes, this is definitely not a date. Just a lil bro and his older brother hanging out, together.

 

Baekhyun likes to think that he agreed on this because he don’t want to leave chanyeol with bad image, he don’t want to leave chanyeol with his heart broken by him, he just really don’t want to leave chanyeol just yet.

 

Baekhyun also likes to think that all of this, all of chanyeol’s so called love towards him is just a kid’s phase that he’s sure or unsure chanyeol will pass the moment he get used of the missing presence of him in the future.

 

Yeah, he knows that someday when he’s finally leaving chanyeol side, chanyeol will forget about him and move on with his life and maybe get a hot girlfriend in the future that baekhyun don’t want to imagine at all.

 

But deep in side, a tiny little bit piece of his heart hoping that chanyeol will never forget the feeling he felt for him, he’s secretly kind of hoping that the feelings chanyeol felt for him is so real that chanyeol will never forget him, ever.

 

 

 

“h-hyung ?”

 

chanyeol call him as they walk hand in hand to the nearest cheap café baekhyun thinks chanyeol can afford, because the little boy insisted to pay for the date.

 

“yes yeol ?”

 

baekhyun reply as he smile sweetly at chanyeol that walk with his eyes on his shoes.

 

“h-hyung looks so beautiful tonight”

 

chanyeol mumbled softly as baekhyun can only laugh at that, laugh because chanyeol looks so funny all flushed like that, and laugh because he really want to look as the mature one here, he laugh because he want to hide the fluttery feeling playing inside his heart, and of course he laugh because he want to hide his flushed red face.

 

“thank you chanyeol”

 

few seconds of laugh, he said thank you at the little boy just to make the boy know that he appreciate the praise he just said to him.

 

 

 

 

“so what hyung wants ?”

 

chanyeol as cheerfully as they seated at the table right beside a huge window.

 

“umh I think I want ice cream only”

 

baekhyun said carefully as he looking trough the menu, because he really wasn’t sure that chanyeol have enough money to pay for the meal of the two of them.

 

“But we’re here for dinner, not for ice cream”

 

chanyeol pouts at what baekhyun order, he’s been saving his money just for this date because he wants a real date with his hyung.

 

“its not like that yeollie, hyung just really want to eat ice cream right now”

 

baekhyun smiles at him and pat his head softly as the waiter come.

 

“may I help you ?”

 

ask the girl about 3 years older than him kindly.

 

“oh yes, two chocolate ice cream please”

 

baekhyun said to the noona that goes by the name sooyoung as he look at the name tag.

 

“aigooo what a cute brother you have here, wait for the order for few minutes”

 

she said as she pinched chanyeol slightly chubby cheek and make her way back to the counter.

Baekhyun can only offer a chuckle at the waiter of what she just said, but when baekhyun turn his attention to the younger he never thought the boy could be so furry red, chanyeol looks really angry at how his eyebrows frown, how his lips forming a deep pout, and how his hands are folded on his chest.

Baekhyun can only shocked for a while before he starts to smile at how cute chanyeol right now.

 

“why are you looks so mad yeol ?”

 

baekhyun still ask even thought he knows the answer.

 

“but hyung, I’m your date, just how cruel of her to call me your little brother brother”

 

“but you are my little brother yeol”

 

baekhyun teased chanyeol a bit, trying hard to suppress his laughter that can babbling out his mouth anytime soon.

 

“hyyyuuuunggggg”

 

chanyeol whines cutely at him as baekhyun lost his control to suppress his laughter. Baekhyun keep laughing and chanyeol keep whining as he softly punching baekhyun left arms until the waiter come with their order.

The laughter and whines ended for a couple of minutes until the waiter decide to speak up again.

 

“aigoo, you two looks so cute with the older messing with the little brother”

 

and with that chanyeol back whining loudly as he really punching baekhyun left arm and baekhyun can only laugh louder because chanyeol look even cuter all furry like this.

 

 

 

 

The night they spent with a lot of laughter and few teasing here and there.

The night that suppose to be their symbol goodbye turns to be an unforgettable night that both of them wont forget and want to keep making a night like this, together, just the two of them.

 

 

but what this night is also made baekhyun realized how all of this is a wrong thing to do, that all of his feeling for chanyeol is wrong, that he should end this before all of this getting out of hand.

 

 

He’s not supposed to have feelings to a male that happen to be almost 7 years younger than him, because in this kind of world, things like that are a fatal mistakes.

 

 

The feelings they both bond together are mistakes.

 

 

The feelings they feel for each other are all mistakes.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, there are few mistakes about the age.

Chanyeol is 12 this year and baek is 18 this year.

Since baek turn 18 when chanyeol still 11, so the is 6 years plus few months (almost 7 years).

Im sorry I wrote chanyeol as ten yo boy in the previous chap when actually he is 11.

Im sorry.

Anyway happy reading <3