Chapter 6

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

Maybe he was drunk.

 

Because he cant find anything left in his brain to refuse chanyeol kisses.

He cant find any single glimpse of reason to push chanyeol away.

His mind just gone perfectly blank as chanyol lips presses to his.

 

Baekhyun give up on trying to find the last sanity that left in him, because as he keep trying hard to find his sanity all that flashed in his mind is what a good kisser chanyeol is.

So baekhyun left nothing to do but keep kissing chanyeol back not wanting to miss the taste of heaven that chanyeol offer.

 

 

 

 

“cha.. “

 

“hyung, don’t ever cry in front of me again hyung, please”

 

“but cha…”

 

“sure even when hyung cry, hyung is still beautiful. But I like it more when hyung is smiling”

 

baekhyun wanted to say “but chanyeol you just kissed your hyung and that’s really wrong, you cant kiss your hyung”  and throw a punch on chanyeol, because for the universe’s sake they’re both male, and its so crossing the rule to kiss thee same gender on the lips. But baekhyun’s voice got stuck in his throat and his whole body feel like limping after the kiss, because somehow its feels like chanyeol all of his soul through out the kiss. Or its just baekhyun who just really enjoy the kiss that he cant have himself telling chanyeol that the kiss was wrong because right now, this moment, that kiss was the rightest thing in his 17 years of living and he wouldn’t mind to receive another kiss in the future.

Only if it was chanyeol.

 

 

 

Baekhyun look up at chanyeol and forces a smile for him, but not that kind of  forced smile you always do when you hurt but you pretend that you alright. The kind of forced smile baekhyun do for chnayeol is the kind of smile that you made when you’re too long crying and there the love of your life come to you and comforting you and telling you how beautiful you are when you smile so you just left to smile to them just to show them the most beautiful smile you ever have because damn the love of your life is just telling you how beautiful you are when you smile, so you had to smile more beautiful for the right ?.

 

Wait… but im not just referring chanyeol as the love of my life right ?  baekhyun think to himself.

 

Good, his mind is a mess now, baekhyun blame the kiss for that.

 

 

“oh I forgot hyung, here’s your present” chanyeol flashes his toothfull smile to baekhyun as he handed him a pink box with a silver ribbon on it.

 

Baekhyun grab it slowly still lump from the kiss,  damn the kiss.

 

When baekhyun open the small box he presented by a beautiful ring in it,

“its…. Its beautiful yeol”

baekhyun almost crying at how dazzlingly beautiful the ring is, its shine so bright that baekhyun can see his bright future on it.

 

“but.. how did you bought this kind of thing ?”

baekhyun wonder how a ten almost eleven years old boy like chanyeol could give him a ring, a beautiful ring that from its look its already telling him how expensive the ring is.

 

“I have one too..” chanyeol bright smile still there as he lift his right hand with a too big ring in his ring finger.

It’s the just the same ring as him but chanyeol’s is thicker, like its made for a men, and baekhyun’s is thinner like its made for a women.

 

“its my grandparents ring hyung, they give it to me 3 years a go and tell me to give it to my wife when I grow old”

 

ouch..

 

“and didn’t I already proposed you years ago, and I think I grow enough, and –and I just kissed you too“

 

ouch..

.

 

“so its means you are my wife right ?”

 

ouch!

Im so dead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“umh.. umh chanyeol… umh how about we make a deal ? you know since you are not grown up enough, how about you keep the ring for yourself, then you can give it to me when you’re already grow up. How about that ?”

baekhyun smiled awkwardly to the boy in front of me, hoping that he’s not sounding like rejecting the proposal, because baekhyun will be so damned if he should be chanyeol’s first heart break (if only he knows ).

 

 

“but I’ve grown up so much hyung, I didn’t need my mom to tuck me in bed, and Im no longer sleep with byunnie anymore” chanyeol flashed his famous pout that almost never fail to make baekhyun tipsy in chanyeol’s hand.

 

No no baekhyun that pout clearly not cute

He repeated the words in his head like a mantra to not got in to chanyeol’s mantra. Because that pout is really a forbid mantra that always got baekhyun lost himself and willing to whatever the boy wanted him to do.

 

“but.. but.. but you’re not tall enough! That’s means you’re not grown up so much. You need to be taller than me to marry me chanyeol”

baekhyun almost pat himself for coming up with a great idea.

Chanyeol must need a really long time to go before his height can be taller than baekhyun, and until that time chanyeol might be forget all his feelings towards baekhyun. At least that’s what baekhyun’s think.

 

“ugh okay, I promise I will get tall faster”

chanyeol smiled widely at him before take the ring that baekhyun offer or give back to chanyeol and slipped the ring on his left ring finger.

 

 

“ugh yes, you promise”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

omg this is the worst, i got a bit busy this past weeks, and this update is really terrible. im sorry if this story is getting uglier and uglier. thanks for still reading this crap! ^^

omgwhatamijustsaid