Chapter 4

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

“I think she likes you yeol” baekhyun giggling as he saw chanyeol hiding in his backyard because there’s a  girl from his school knocking in front door.

“you should come to her, she seems like a nice girl. Now I think she’s pretty too” baekhyun eyeing the girl from head to toe. Analysing her features and how his face is really pretty for a 9 years old girl, that possibly still know nothing about make up.

 

“no, I like baekie hyung better. Even hyung looks prettier then her, much much prettier than her” chanyeol pouts in the most cuter way chanyeol ever does.

Baekhyun feel like want to laugh at that but instead he’s busy hiding the blush that crept in to his face, baekhyun wonder if chanyeol was gifted to make

 him blush.

“hyung please make her go, I don’t like her hyung, she’s annoying” now that chanyeol whines, its make chanyeol looks even cuter, and for a moment baekhyun have the argue to showering his face with kisses.

 

Baekhyun have nothing better to do but do what chanyeol want him to do make her go as chanyeol said. Because if he keep standing here beside chanyeol, he’s sure he would die from blushing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“oppa I like you, be my boyefriend please”

 

infront of baekhyun, there standing a not so short girl with a soft black hair hanging on his shoulders. Baekhyun is surprised by the sudden confess he received when he’s just resting in the bench of a park after playing basket ball with his friends and chanyeol (because chanyeol strangely already tall enough to play with baekhyun’s friends).

 

Baekhyun showered by his friends teasing words and teasing stare as his sudden changed status, but the anger stare and disappointment stare from chanyeol go unnoticed by baekhyun, because he’s busy smacking his friends that keep teasing him.

 

Baekhyun didn’t think twice to say yes for eunji’s confession, well she’s pretty, all his friends always have flings to her, so why not ?

 

Baekhyun really didn’t aware of chanyeol that silently make away from the group and walking home with his head hung low.

And for the first time in entire chanyeol’s life,

He feels inside his chest hurt, its hurt so much that he really want to cry, but he’s a man, a real man will not cry easly, so he bites his lower lips hoping it will prevent him from crying, because he is a real man.

He don’t know whats happen or whats wrong with his chest, he should go see the doctor and make sure theres nothing wrong with his heart.

But really, its just his first heart break. Just that.

 

 

This whole week, chanyeol been ignoring him. He refuse a sleep over, and he  refuse to join him to play in the park with baekhyun’s friends like they used do after coming home from school till before dinner time.

Of course baekhyun feels so frustrated at chanyeol’s behaviour, even its only for a week its already drive baekhyun mad because for the past 9 years bakhyun never go a day without seeing a glimpse of chanyeol. So, a whole week is really too much for baekhyun to handle. plus the pressure his new girlfriend give him, because he don’t know that having a girlfriend means he should always beside his girlfriend 24/7 and going on non stop texting when they’re not beside each other, is not helping at all. He thought having a girlfriend would be nice, he thought having a girlfriend means theres someone who will take care of you. but this relationship thingy he have with eunji is really tiring, its only a week they’ve been dating but its already irritating baekhyun so much, he cant imagine how he is if this relationship go for more than a month, he probably end up in the mental hospital if this relationship continue.

 

 

 

It’s a quiet Saturday night when baekhyun decide to end his relationship with his first girlfriend, well its ex-girlfriend now.

Baekhyun thought the break up would go well, because he’s been showing no interest towards eunji this past two days, hoping she will get the message that baekhyun is already bored to her, or really just irritated.

 

 

But baekhyun thought wrong, he didn’t go home that night without gaining a thousands weak punch girls usually does from eunji and a bunch of curse throwing at him from a crying eunji that her crying voices is really noisy it might break his ears.

 

After dealing with eunji and officially break up with her, baekhyun didn’t go straight home, he’s going to chanyeol’s house planning on sleep over there tonight.

 

 

“hey buddy” baekhyun greet a tired chanyeol that buried by a bunch of homework sheets.

Chanyeol that not aware at baekhyun appearance startled a bit at baekhyun sudden greet, because he thought he was alone, and kind of surprised to hear his hyung suddenly greet him without a warn of his appearance.

 

“oh hey hyung, why are you here ?” chanyeol answer lazily, heart still broken by the last week event.

 

“is that how you greet your hyung ?” bakhyun pouts and hug chanyeol from behind. “is it wrong that I miss my lovely dongsang huh ?” baekhyun said as hi nuzzled his face to the crook of chanyeol’s neck. Gosh how he missed this, being in his dongsaeng arms.

 

“its Saturday night hyung, you should go out with your new girlfriend or something like normal couple does, and not here disturbing my lovely time to work on my home work” chanyeol aswers still lazily as he opens the page of his math book and ignoring baekhyun that still back hugging him.

 

Baekhyun is a little hurt by chanyeol’s words that showing that he didn’t like baekhyun’s appearance, but he shrug it away, he need to make up with chanyeol, whatever their problem is in the first place he didn’t know, all he know is he should make up with chanyeol this night, no matter what.

 

“but I broke up with her” baekhyun whines, face still in the crook of chanyeol’s neck. Baekhyun can feel chanyeol’s body stiff for a moment then back relax again after baekhyun hug him even tighter.

And the next action chanyeol does, baekhyun didn’t ever prepared for that.

 

Chanyeol turns around, make him straightening his body from his previous position. And next thing chanyeol do is make baekhyun’s heart going to that uncomfortable beating again. Chanyeol grab baekhyun’s left cheek and kiss his right cheek. Baekhyun swear he can die right away because the sudden lack of air.

“hyung, I like you so much, so please don’t leave me again”

chanyeol put his arms around baekhyun’s waist and he hide his head in baekhyun’s  chest. Baekhyun didn’t gave a much if chanyeol can hear his loud beating heart. but baekhyun love this, the feeling of chanyeol’s rapid heart beat against his tummy almost in the same rhythm as him, baekhyun loves the feeling of heat that spread straight to his whole body as chanyeol’s body make no space to his body.

 

 

that night, baekhyun plan to sleepover at chanyeol’s house is working.

He sleep safe and sound beside chanyeol, as smile stays into both of their faces until the next morning they both wake up.