Chapter 22

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

Nothing better but a cuddle from an over grown child on a lazy Saturday that not so surprisingly super warm-due to the over grown figure, of course-, baekhyun thought to himself, lazily drawing some random pattern with his slim point finger on the younger chest as the said chest raised up and down slowly, steadily. For the over grown child him self, chanyeol is still deep in his slumber.

 

Being in his last year at collage, only resulting the lack of sleep time, tight hectic schedule, and few major headache here and there that left baekhyun forcefully spending much lesser time to be with his young lover, sadly.

So, when Saturday finally rolls, where somehow and thankfully there’s no task to do or lecture to attend, baekhyun can’t be gladder.

He smiles as the younger stir in his sleep and naturally move his hand to baekhyun’s waist, draping his protective hand even in the state of unconsciousness.

The steady heartbeat of chanyeol almost sent baekhyun back to sleep, because the calm sound of it and the peacefulness that comes with it.

 

“Nggh, baek”

Chanyeol flips his body in his half sleep state, letting go his hold on baekhyun in the process as he burry his face down in his own pillow, unaware with the pouts forming from the older at the lost holds. But then chanyeol looks cute when he just wake up like this, and baekhyun almost coo at the sight, the cute sight that immediately removes the unnoticed pouts in instant, well chanyeol and his cuteness. Or it is just baekhyun being whipped, as always.

“Yes baby?”

baekhyun says softly as he comb chanyeol strands that being out of place result of  his bed hair, oh how baekhyun can lives forever to wake up like this.

“I’m hungry”

As if his cuteness from earlier is not enough, chanyeol start to whines, suddenly sitting up with his hand rubbing his now hungry stomach, eyes still closed. Baekhyun can’t help but chuckles at chanyeol never changing cuteness, urging him to kiss the frowning closed eyes away, and so he did.

“Okay lets wake up, and feed your hungry tummy”

Baekhyun kisses the younger face sloppily before helping the giant teenager to get up and head to kitchen, only receiving a series of grumble from the younger as response.

 

Upon entering the kitchen, baekhyun start to try his magic in the kitchen to make the younger a proper breakfast, but really it’s more like he try his luck actually. In the middle of some eggs cracking and stirring, baekhyun starts to wonder why it’s so silent in the kitchen, so he looks over his shoulder to check how is the younger doing. He chuckles lightly as he found the younger face is pressed down on the wooden table, seems like his face forever glued there, body unmoved.

“yeol, go and wash your face first”

baekhyun ushered the younger who obediently comply as he make his blind way to the bathroom. Again, baekhyun chuckles, what a beautiful morning.

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!”

A loud girly shriek from the living room almost makes baekhyun drop everything he holds at the moment. He run to the living room hurriedly and worriedly, only to find jongdae with a shock ugly expression on his ugly face, his hands clutching his chest tightly, face looks so pale like he just seen a ghost. And chanyeol, his younger lover mimicking the same shock expression, with handsomer look of course, his face looks awfully more awake than he is few minutes ago.

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL BAEKHYUN?!! I THOUGHT THAT BOY WAS DEAD??!!”

Come again, jongdae not so manly shout. He looks over at baekhyun, horrified. Face still ugly with the shock expression, if its not that he was ugly from the beginning already.

 

“WHAT THE HELL JONGDAE??!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN??”

 

“WHAT THE HELL BAEKHYUN??!! WHAT HE’S DOING HERE??”

 

“WHAT THE HELL JONGDAE??!! SHUT UP, CAN YOU?!!”

 

Chanyeol, finally collecting him self together after the shock drained from him can only dumbly look over baekhyun then jongdae, baekhyun then jongdae, suddenly confused to what just happen in front of him, two older male shouting at each other when they are basically only two metres away, with what chanyeol said as a girly shout, but its more likely a shriek than a shout in general.

 

“WHAT THE HELL BAEK-“

 

And before the other guy chanyeol assume as jongdae, from what baekhyun shouted, continue the shouting, he decide to cut the series of what the hell shouts from both the older, beacause it’s too early for this.

 

“WHAT THE HELL YOU TWO! JUST SHUT UP!”

There, the only manly shout out of three that magically shut both of the shouting male, and successfully drawing their attention fully on chanyeol. Thank god they’re finally shut up, it’s starting to hurt his ears.

 

“And you, how the hell you can come inside baekhyun apartment?!”

Then chanyeol continue to ask the stranger, voice firm and words full emphasises.

At the other hand, jongdae suddenly aware with the appearance of the boy across him, he feels intimidate by the boy’s taller figure than him that is at least a head taller than him, and the rougher voice that can beat ten-packs-a-day-smoker’s voice. And at the moment he swear if its some wolf!au story he sometimes read in the middle of the night, he was sure the boy was an alpha, with that firm voice that full of authorities and scary looming figure.

But then again, look at that baby face!

 

“I know the password, 112761”

His mouth blurts out quickly, finding its own mind. Not having a second thought if it’s okay or not for him to just blurts out baekhyun apartment’s password. But right now his life is the only matter because he was really suddenly scared with the boy he thought was died years ago, hell with some possible intruder and burglar who happen to crossed just as he expand the little man apartment password.

 

 

After some awkward silence, the two older find them self sitting obediently on the couch with the teenage siting on the armrest in front of them, only made him looking even more scary as from jongdae point of view, how can he not thinking that way? With how the younger sat across them feels like his girlfriend’s father about to interrogates him, and you know how it’s a dead and life situation, and so this is.

 

“And jongdae? What do you mean about him being dead?”

baekhyun hissed as he turn slightly at his friend in his side also sending the scared male a side death glare, but thankfully slicing the thick atmosphere that chocking jongdae him self to death.

He exhale his breath he doesn’t know he was holding before answer baekhyun’s question, facing his friend back, but of course slightly peeking at the teenage too, who knows the teenage suddenly jump on him any moment and kill him?

 

“y-you know, you always mourn over the picture on your wall, and when I asked you about the boy you always used past tense on me, so I thought he was died or something”

jongdae explain carefully, the lasting he wants to do is to offend the younger out of three. Baekhyun in the other hand said nothing but blush from the much embarrassment because what jongdae said is true, and to think about it, no wonder jongdae misunderstand chanyeol was already died.

 

“But how can you know the little boy in the picture was me? Even baekhyun fail to recognise me at first”

chanyeol eyebrows shot up, still curious with the stranger he should knew by now as jongdae. And even when chanyeol asks jongdae with an innocent way, jongdae can’t help but have his heart pounds on his chest as the younger ask. Failing him to notice how the younger address baekhyun.

And as for baekhyun, more embarrassment for him to feel embarrassed about.

 

“Because your ears?”

Again, jongdae’s mouth blurts out on his own, sending chanyeol to his turn to blush, because since he was a kid his ears was the main attraction for people, some of the people thought it was cute ears when some of them thought it was out of place.

 

 

 

After another awkward silence takes over the atmosphere, jongdae finally remember his purpose to brag in baekhyun’s apartment too early in the Saturday morning.

 

“Oh baek, guess who score a date?”

jongdae smiles smugly as he play with his own eyebrows, wiggling it in an ugly way only jongdae can nailed it.

 

“umh I don’t know, kris?”

baekhyun answer nonchalantly, honestly have no idea and have no to care. So at the end, he just blurts out that tall flirtatious blonde friend of his, or jongdae’s more likely. Jongdae rolls his eyes at his answer, isn’t it obvious that its him who scored a date? Why would he come so early and waste his precious time just to gossip about kris’s love life? So he press his lips to form a thin line and throw his oblivious friend a stern look, hoping the later would catch his signal that its HIM, not that creepy tall blonde. At the look jongdae gives him, baekhyun can only look back at the guy with confused look. Enough with the look battle, jongdae groans as he rubs his face roughly.

 

“Of course its me baekhyuuunnnniee”

jongdae groans loudly, chanyeol cringes at the nick name, so does baekhyun.

 

“Oh? Its good then”

Without having a piece of his mind on it, baekhyun start to stand up to walk back to the kitchen to finish whatever he start before his idiot friend suddenly pops out and disturb him, with chanyeol tailing behind him, obviously too hungry to care about the stranger, yes chanyeol still call jongdae stranger even after some awkward introduction awhile ago, blame that jongdae guy for calling baekhyun with nickname.

 

“That’s it? The byun?”

Not satisfied with baekhyun’s respond, jongdae following the two to the kitchen. He groans in disbelief, he should really dump this emo guy and find a new more caring best friend, so much for calling this petite guy his best friend.

 

“So what jongdae? What do you want me to do?”

Clear in his tone that baekhyun is annoyed, so is jongdae. Baekhyun only want apeaceful suterday morning feeding his baby giant, and jongdae in the other hand want a quality time with his best friend, sharing his new found love life.

 

“I don’t know, don’t you at least curios at who the girl maybe?”

He shrugs, actually having so much in his mind at what he want his best friend to do.

 

“Okay, who’s the unlucky girl is?”

Still not too interested, baekhyun ask for the sake of peace he seek so much before that idiot brags in. instead, he keeps what he’s doing, done with the cooking, he put the pancake on chanyeol’s plate as he pour some chocolate syrup on it, just like how the younger likes it.

 

“Finally, glad you ask. Its…”

Suddenly feels too much embarrassed to say the girl name, jongdae plays with his own hands as the flush creeping in to his neck up to his cheeks.

 

“Just spill it dae”

baekhyun demands as he pats chanyeol hair, combing the out of place strands to the right place, smiling brightly and stratified as he saw the younger eats his breakfast eagerly, seems like the younger enjoys his cooking so much, and he’s more than glad to it, and jongdae is not important for now.

 

“Its zhang liyin”

jongdae answers shyly, cupping his hot cheek with both of his hands, totally not cute for and adult like him.

 

“Oh, that smartass girl from medical?....

 

Wait, What?! Zhang Liyin as that Zhang Liyin who graduated two years ago? Who is so smart that she skip a year to graduate?! What the hell?”

Jongdae smiles smugly at this, totally gaining back his confidence, totally satisfied with the petite male’s reaction, finally just finally.

 

“Why she want to date a moron like you?!”

Okay, that’s uncalled for, also totally not what he wants the smaller to react. But at least he got some reaction from his usually unresponsive best friend.

But right now, apparently baekhyun is in beyond disbelief to the point that he slaps the table so hard and startles the poor boy that only want nothing but to enjoy his meal and feed his hungry tummy, also he may or may not hurt his delicate hand too.

 

 

After a four hours straight of jongdae chattering about how he accidently meet the older girl in the medical building (that he claim he had once told baekhyun about this, but baekhyun being the baekhyun he is, he doesn’t even remember), to when he finally have a courage to hang around the older girl’s circle, to the waiting game he play for two years, to finally score a date with his long time crush after manning up and finally ask. Don’t forget his rambling about how anxious he is for the upcoming date in the next week, the next Saturday.

And luckily, both baekhyun and chanyeol can survive the four hours tutor and manage to kick jongdae out of baekhyun’s apartment.

 

Now its only silence fills the apartment. Its more peaceful now that jongdae finally gone, don’t get baekhyun wrong, he cares for jongdae so much, but he just don’t have any energy to deal with him, never have energy to be exact.

 

“so, 112761 huh?”

Breaking the silence, chanyeol smiles up softly to the older, eyes looking so sincere and full of love. Baekhyun face flushed at the younger statement.

 

“My birthdate and my jersey number, am I wrong?”

chanyeol walk slowly to the seated hyung, taking his delicate hand with his rougher one, kissing the knuckles softly as he seated himself beside the flushed male.

Baekhyun lean to the body beside him, almost siting him self on the younger’s lap as he hide his flushed red cheeks on the younger cheek.

 

“no you’re not, now shut up and cuddles me”

chanyeol chuckles as he lay on the couch, bringing down baekhyun smaller body along with him to lay on top him, face pressed to his chest, so that the older know that his heart only beating so fast for the beautiful hyung on his chest only.


 

DONT FORGET TO ALWAYS LOVE CHANBAEK OKAY?????