Chapter 5

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

These past 2 days been a busy days for baekhyun, he have o prepare a lot of things for his 17th birthday party. He want everything to be perfect, since it’s the first time he held such a party in his house, because he’s been a teenager that not really into partying kind of thing. Not that he’s a nerdy who like to locked himself up instead he’s more like a social butterfly in his highschool, thanks to his flawless bright smile.

Baekhyun befriended with almost all population in his high school, from kris the basketball captain to kyungsoo the most nerdy nerd in his high school that he have no one else to talk except baekhyun.

Who wouldn’t love baekhyun anyway ? even chanyeol had already put his heart in baekhyun’s hand in the very first time he open his pure eyes to see a beautiful angel-like baekhyun.

 

 

Its finally 6 may.

Baekhyun been busying himself since the second he woke up that day, even missing the absence of chanyeol usual company.

 

The night comes, and people start to fill up baekhyun house. And baekhyun still miss the absence of chanyeol.

Until a moment later, he feel something strange but he cant put it at words. So he just walking around the house, having a small chit chat and a views happy birthday from his friends.

“yo baek, shouldn’t you start the party already ? its getting late” kris said to baekhyun as he enjoying the can of beer in his hand.

“o-oh alright” baekhyun replay hesitately, still cant found the missing peace of his worries. But he just shrug it away knowing that kris right, its getting late already, he should start the party.

 

 

The party began with a loud singing of happy birthday sung by all the peoples inside his house, blowing candles, cake cutting, and at the end it lead to a huge party that give baekhyun nothing but headache.

All his friends partying like crazy in his house, they dance idiotically, grinding at each other shamelessly, and some couple make out here and there, and all that stuff make baekhyun sick, that’s why he hate partying so much, theres no benefit at all after all.

 

Ther a loud music coming from his house that some of baekhyun’s friends play up. Even baekhyun didn’t know when or how his friends could play a music that loud. So, after a view excuse at a view friends that noticing him to slip out of his own party, baekhyun finally be able to ctach fresh air in his back yard outside of the crazy party that he hate so much.

 

Baekhyun glanced at a dark window a cross his own window. And that’s when baekhyun finally can put into words his own worries.

 

Its chanyeol,

He haven’t seen chanyeol even a glimpse atom at all.

Now that baekhyun finally can solve his worries, its only give more worries to him, not only worries, but disappointment crept into his heart little by little.

How could chanyeol not wishing baekhyun happy birthday to his 17th birth day.

Not every one turn 17 every year, baekhyun thought.

 

Baekhyun hung his head down as he sat down to the stair.

Fight with his mixed up feeling between disappoint and upset at chanyeol lack attention to him.

Maybe this is a payback from chanyeol that baekhyun once ruin chanyeol’s 7th birthday party by coming late.

Now the disappointment gone, only to be replaced by the guilt.

Maybe chanyeol want baekhyun to feel how chanyeol’s feels 3 years ago when baekhyun abandon his birthday party to a stupid instrument class.

 

 

Beep beep

 

Baekhyun’s phone beeped, baekhyun grab it as he wipe a few drip of water coming out of his eyes. He didn’t even know when he start to cry but one thing he know, he’s really upset right now.

 

 

From: yeollie<3

Don’t cry beautiful hyung

 

 

Baekhyun cry harder after reading chanyeol’s text. He’s crying like a mad man until a shadow block the light in front of him.

 

He look up to the standing figure in front of him, his sight is blurry from all the tears but at the height like this figure baekhyun manage to know that the figure in front of him is chanyeol, the one baekhyun crying for.

 

 

A soft not so little fingers held his both cheeks. Softly wiping away the remind tears in baekhyun’s eyes as its silently wipes all the worries, guilt, even the disappointment in baekhyun’s heart.

 

 

A beautiful dark hazel eyes staring down at him, gazing into his eyes lovingly. Baekhyun feel like dying at lost in the eyes he’s staring up to.

Only if he have the ability to stop the time, baekhyun would willingly to stop the time and stay like this forever.

 

even the fact that baekhyun doesn’t have those ability, he would gladly to die like this, Under chanyeol loving gaze.

 

 

 

“Happy seventeenth birthday hyung”

 

a soft loving stare,

 

followed by a soft loving voice,

 

 

that followed by soft…..

 

loving….

 

 

 

kiss

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that’s how baekhyun lost his first kiss, so do chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun never have time to interested in girls, he never have time to think about them.

After his first relationship with girl, he was so done with any kind of girls.

He rather spent time with chanyeol, the source of his happiness

Than to spent his precious time worrying about them.

 

 

Sure baekhyun thought about how it felt to kiss and being kissed.

But maybe its nicer to be kissed, to be hold, to be touched.

But he never thought he would be kissed by the chanyeol.

 

What he even never thought that he would kissed back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol have been lacking sleep these past two days, he try hard to think what kind of present he could give to his precious hyung.

He love his hyung so much that he don’t want to present an ordinary gift to him.

Chanyeol wont even try to ask his mother or baek hyun’s mother to recommend him a nice present for baekhyun, because he knew they would answer some kind cliché things or some ordinary gift that present by a little 9 years old dongsaeng.

But chanyeol want to give baekhyun something special, because its baekhyun 17th birthday.

Even baekhyn make a very first party to celebrate his 17th birthday, so this birthday might be really special for baekhyun that chanyeol need to give baekhyun something special too.

 

 

 

In the school chanyeol cant even concentrate because its 6th may already and he still doesn’t have anything in mind to present to baekhyun.

 

The night already come, and when he look outside his window to a loud bright house next to his, he start to realize something.

 

 

Once he watch some romance movie with his auntie. He saw the man saying I love you and the woman saying I love you too. And what happen next is the thing he wanted to do so much to baekhyun after watching those romance movie.

He’s sure after watching those movie, he cant even thinking normally when it comes to baekhyun lips.

Sometimes he would found himself lost in the sight of baekhyun’s lips moving cutely forming a word that chanyeol cant even catch sometime because chanyeol was too concentrate to imagine how soft the lips is.

 

 

Chanyeol love baekhyun hyung so much,

 

Now he know what a perfect gift he could give to baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sure he’s right about how soft baekhyu’s lips is.

 

Just as soft as how imagined all this time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is really unbetaed, please don’t hate me!

And

Thanks for han <3

thanks to give me support to keep this story going ^^