Chapter 3

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

“yeollie ?” baekhyun knock slowly at chanyeol door. Chanyeol’s mom said chanyeol been locking himself in his room from this afternoon right after he broke home from school. No wonder baekhyun didn’t see chanyeol running brutally to his room without knocking like always, its because he’s been locking himself. His mom said chanyeol didn’t even have a meal except his breakfast, and its worrying baekhyun so much.

 

“yeollie ? its hyung, open the door for hyung please ?” at the second calling, chanyeol open the door for baekhyun and grab baekhyun inside before he lock the door again.

Chanyeol hugs baekhyun tightly like his life depends on it, he buried his face that reached baekhyun’s tummy almost reached baekhyun’s chest (yes chanyeol is supper tall in age 6). Baekhyun feel his shirt soaked, at this baekhyun know that chanyeol is crying. Baekhyun use his left hand to cress a circle on his not so little back, and use his right hand to pat hanyeol soft hair. “shhh its okay yeol-ah, hyung is here” he whispers sweet things to make chanyeol calm and relaxed, and its works.

“hyung, why my ears are so big ? why am I so tall ? am I an alien?” chanyeol mumbled trough his shirt, but baekhyun can heart perfectly what his said. And baekhyun also know why chanyeol ask things like that. Chanyeol’s friend might make fun of his height and his ears. Baekhyun chuckled at chanyeol’s questions even when deep inside his heart breaks into dust knowing chanyeol have been make fun of.

“I thought your ears is cute, its kinda like a fairy” baekhyun answer and kissed chanyeol’s forehead because habit. “did hyung likes fairy ?” chanyeol ask and finally look up to see baekhyun. “yes, hyung love it. And for your height… just for you to now, girls like tall guys” baekhyun chuckeld again after whispering the last words to chanyeol. Chanyeol face turns red at that, and baekhyun wonder can chanyeol be even cuter than this. “if chanyeol taller than baekkie hyung, will hyung like me then ?” chanyeol ask again, face still red. “of course hyung will always likes chanyeeol, because baekhyun hyung likes chanyeol so much” baekhyun pat chanyeol’s soft hair again, and chanyeol face get redder before he hide his reddening face to baekhyun’s tummy because baekhyun’s answer. And yes, chanyeol can always being cuter and cuter, baekhyun thinks chanyeol have no cute’s limit.

 

 

“its nice being tall, so that’s means you’re all small and Im stronger than you’re all” chanyeol declare what baekhyun told him to say when his friend start making fun of him again. with all confident and the thought of baekhyun, chanyeol surely looks intimidating and its scaring all his friends that realize they’re so small compared to chanyeol. and after that day, all his friends magically left him alone and being all nice to chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol likes baekhyun even more for that.

 

 

 

 

 

“chanyeol left the party and refuse to start the party because he wont start it without you, baekhyunnie” mrs park told him, when he arrived at chanyeol’s house “all his friends already left and no one of them have a time to talk to chanyeol, they didn’t even see chanyeol in his own birthday” mrs park continue. Baekhyun feels guilty crept in to his heart. “im sorry mrs park, I have piano course to attend, I don’t know…” he was really at lack of words because the weight in his heart. He feels guilty to know that he is the caused at the fail of chanyeol’s birthday party. “its okay baekhyun-ah. Theres always next year to celebrate, now can you help me to cheer chanyeol up ? because he’s been sulking all day  knowing you’re not came” she smiled sweetly and baekhyun cant never tired to see mrs park sweet smile that looks a lot like chanyeol’s, baekhyun nods then rushing into chanyeol’s door.

 

“hey chanyeol-ah” he open the door slowly, he doesn’t need to knock because the door not even locked. He found a huge lump under the rilakkuma printed cover. He sat at the end of chanyeol’s bed. Baekhyun expect chanyeol to yell at him to came late and destroy his birthday party, instead chanyeol turns around and look up to see the sitting baekhyun, baekhyun’s heart got heavier at the sight. He feels super guilty to missed chanyeol’s party.

 

“look what hyung bing for you “ he pat chanyeol’s head and put out a box from his back. Chanyeol’s eyes lighten upon seeing baekhyun’s gift. He sat up in front of baekhyun and open the wrapper carefully.

 

Chanyeol found a cute red beanie inside the box.

 

 

And Chanyeol hates beanie, he always refuse to use beanie when his mom told him to use one because its freezing outside. But as he saw the red beanie that bakhyun give, he feel like he want to use it for the rest of his life even in summer tho.

Well, because its baekhyun gift, he loves it.

 

Chanyeol wear the beanie immediately, and a bright smile crept out his face, and baekhyun smiled even wider at the sight. Now the weight in his heart kind of lightening a bit. “thankyou hyung, I like it, I like baekhyun hyung” chanyeol rest his head in the crook of baekhyun’s neck and hug him firmly. baekhyun hugs him back, he feels so calm with chanyeol’s arms around his neck. but he can still feel the weight in his heart, not because the guilty he felt, but its quiet different feeling.

And its terrifying him because The weight of his heart came from the uncomfortable beating his heart does.

 

 

 

 

 

That day after they attending chanyeol’s aunty wedding, chanyeol made bakehyun feel the uncomfortable beating his heart does a few weeks ago, when chanyeol told him he like baekhyun’s gift,

when chanyeol told him he likes him.

 

 

“hyung ?”

 

“hmm “

 

“chanyeol wants to marry baek hyung like chanyeol’s new uncle married aunty” chanyeol eyes shoot straight to his eyes and showering him with passionate stare and loving gaze.

 

But baekhyun chocked in his suddenly dry mouth.

He just being proposed by a 7 years old kid, baekhyun feels like he cant pass out right here and there.

Oh my god what this kid talking, damn my heart beat faster again, omg thi is so unhealthy  baekhyun cursed inwardly at his situation because he was really in a blank mind to replay chanyeol’s words, he don’t know what to say to the 7 years old chanyeol that he cant married a guy, moreover the guy that 7 years older than him.

 

What should I say ? what should I say ? what should I say ?

 

 

 

 

 

“boys, dinner is ready”

chanyeol’s mom calling out form the kitchen and baekhyun thanking the sweet mother of god for saving him at time like this.

“ okay mrs park, I will help you prepare the plate” with that baekhyun dashed to the kitchen to help mrs park to prepare the plate as he said her to. Baekhyun just dashed like that without hearing chanyeol’s buts.

 

 

Dinner luckily going like its used to, with mr park asking his and chanyeol’s school daily and what high school he pick to, and with mrs park asking him if he want more pudding or not. But chanyeol that being a little less talkative than always, not go unnoticed by baekhyun.

 

 

When night comes, and the bed time comes. Baekhyun keep tossing and turning in his bed thinking about chanyeol’s propose, and thinking possibly how’s his future with chanyeol is. he keeps thinking and turning in his bed until he realize he feels like a freaking e to think such things like that.

But really, he cant help but imagining his possible future with chanyeol

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

umhh so how is it ? i hope its good....