Chapter 2

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

 

 

“Baekkie hyung!!!!..” a loud cry snaps baekhyun out of his study.

“stop crying chanyeollie, baekhyun hyung is still busy, tomorrow we can visit him okay ?” there come the soft understanding sound from chanyeol’s mom.

“chanyeol want bakkie hyung!!! Now!!!” the cry getting louder and baekhyun’s heart sink as he hears the loud cry of chanyeol. He never like to hear or even see chanyeol crying, moreover he hate it so much. He hate to hear chanyeol crying not because its loud and noisy, but because for some reason its hurt his heart so much.

Every teardrops of chanyeol hurts baekhyun more and more each drops.

 

He shrug away the will to stop his study and rushing to chanyeol to comfort him, because he needs to study to upcoming exam.

Seconds passed, minutes passed, but chanyeol’s loud cries wont stop, he cant stand it anymore. He rush to chanyeol’s house and leave his study time, not that he can concentrate studying with the scream’s cry of the baby that he love so much as the background sound.

 

“baekkie hyung!!” chanyeol screams in joy as his 4 years little feet rushing to the front door at the frim knock on the door, but chanyeol pretty sure know its baekhyun, chanyeol can feel it.

Everytime baekhyun around, its almost immediately sent a signal that catched by chanyeol’s radar.

And his radar never gone wrong this far.

 

Mrs park walk behind the exciting chanyeol and open the door that revealing a smiling baekhyun that ready to squat infront of chanyeol to equalize their height after bowing nicely to mrs park.

 

“hey yeol, hyung hears you crying, what happen ?” baekhyun says slowly and erase the remaining tears at chanyeol’s chubby cheeks. “chanyeol misses hyung” as he answered, chanyeol put his little arms around baekhyun’s squatting body, clinging into his shirt because his little arms can not hug baekhyun fully. Baekhyun shocked for a second, but then he smiling at ease at chanyeol’s action and coax chanyeol’s little back at circle and bring chanyeol in his arms.

 

 

That night, chanyeol sleeping safe and sound at baekhyun arms. Mrs park already tell baekhyun’s mom that baekhyun stay for the night at park house and baekhyun’s mom have nothing to against, instead she nods and agreeing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its early in the summer, and baekhyun have some free time to spent with chanyeol. He brought chanyeol to the nearest park from their home, he holds chanyeol’s little hand tightly as he lead chanyeol to the playground and left him there to play with all the kids around chanyeol’s age.

Baekhyun go to the nearest bench to wait for chanyeol as he read his first romance novel. He never loves to read, and this is the first time he read romance novel. Baekhyun is busy with blushing madly as he read every sweet words written in the novel, that he didn’t aware that little chanyeol bring his little feet away from play ground to a little hill across the park.

 

Baekhyun was really drown at his own world, till he hear a sound that lifted away from his own imaginary world immediately.

“baekkie hyung..” baekhyun hears a sniffle calling his name, but ofourse baekhyun knew who’s that sound belongs to, baekhyun heart stopping upon hears the sniffle sounds as he rushing to where the sounds came from.

 

he found chanyeol sitting at the grass as he cries and watching his scratched knee, not knowing what to do to his scratch.

Baekhyun hearts bumps at ache at the sight, and immediately sitting in front of chanyeol. “oh my god yeollie, are you alright ?” baekhyun didnt wait for the answer and bring chanyeol’s body at the nearest swing, and he squatting in front of chanyeol and wipe the scratch with a bottle of water. Chanyeol whimpered in pain as baekhyun cleaning his scratched knee, he feel like he want to cry hearing the whimpered sounds of chanyeol. He keep blaming himself to not keep an eye to chanyeol, this is all his fault.

 

“what are you doing there chanyeol ? you’re supposed to play around with your friends here, not there, its dangerous yeollie-ah” baekhyun said worriedly, his voice was so soft and shaky as he prevent himself for crying, because the sight of hurting chanyeol and crying chanyeol was really heart breaking and in this case, he’s the cause of chanyeol’s accident, he feels like a terrible hyung ever.

 

baekhyun expect chanyeol to cry louder, instead a clear pinkish tint spreading across chanyeol chubby cheeks “chan-chanyeol want to pick this for baekkie hyung” he said softly as he put out a beautiful little pink wild flower from his pocket and hand it to baekhyun.

Baekhyun shocked as he saw the beautiful little flower at chanyeol little hand. It was so cute that Baekhyun blushing madly, because in his entire 12 years old he never got any flowers before, and when he got one, its from a little 4 years old kid that he treasure the most, so the feeling was overwhelming and again, he feels like he wanted to cry.

Baekhyun take the flowers from chanyeol chubby hand and said a soft thank you to chanyeol as he plant a kiss on chanyeol forehead. Baekhyun swear chanyeol’s face gets redder at his action, but baekhyun shrug it away because chanyeol is 4 years old baby anyway.

 

Baekhyun stare at the flowers in adoration when chanyeol little cute mouth start to move again, forming a words that baekhyun never expected to come out from a 4 years old kid.

 

“the flower is pretty,

 

 pretty like baekkie hyung”

 

this time, is baekhyun turn to get his face redder and redder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

should i still continue this ?