chapter 23

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

"good luck on your first day yeol!"

baekhyun smiles sweetly as he stretch his right hand to his side to reach the excited boy’s head and cresses his hair lovingly. Today was chanyeol first day of high school, he keep smiling in joy and being all jumpy since yesterday for the fact that he would start his school today.

Chanyeol, as he feels the loving pats from baekhyun, he leans to the touch. Totally enjoying the soft cresses form the older, because the extra affection in the morning from baekhyun is going to be his extra energy for him to go through the day. The older only keep smiling as he put his hand back, making the younger pouts slightly as the lost contact.

“Now now, off you brat, before you late”

baekhyun chuckles as he shoo the giant younger away, chanyeol keeps pouting but he comply anyway. He jump out from baekhyun’s car then run off to the school gates, waving frantically to baekhyun in the process. Well, baekhyun ony chuckels as he shakes his head and drives away.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol holds the right straps of his backpack tightly as his other hand holding the school map as tight. His eyes keep roaming around the places he through, trying to be familiar with all his surrounding so that he wouldn’t find any difficulties to find places in the future.

As his eyes only focused to the left and the right of his side aweing the building around, he fail to notice a skinny boy as lost as him (but less panicked) holding the same map as him. Not after he accidentally bumps into the said skinny boy, and make the skinny boy stumble and fall to the ground.

“Oh god, sorry, I wasn’t looking”

chanyeol says panicked as he crouch to the ground and try to help the poor boy.

“Its okay, I wasn’t looking my way too, I was looking my classroom until I think I’m lost”

The skinny boy looks up at him, smiling shyly before he takes chanyeol’s offering hand to help him get up from the gorund. And now that chanyeol finally able to see the skinny boy’s face, he can’t help but squeals internally, because the boy is super really cute just like a baby!

“uh-oh I was looking for my classroom too actually, by the way my name is chanyeol”

chanyeol smiles sheepishly as he scratch his neck awkwardly and again, offering his hand to the boy again, for a hand shake this time.

“i-I’m sehun, oh sehun, nice to meet you hyung”

Sehun bows slightly as the blush start to creep to his face, but chanyeol’s brows furrowed at his act, hyung?

Can’t help but curious, so he ask.

“hyung? Aren’t we both freshman?”

 

“uhm, I actually skip a year hyung, so I assume everyone here is older than me”

Sehun answer shyly, ducking his head deeper to his chest to try to hide his blush from the embarrassment. There chanyeol thought the boy couldn’t be any cuter.

“Well, see you around sehunnie”

chanyeol smiles as his hand reach to ruffle the younger hair that feels so soft just as it seems like, and leaves pass the boy who frozen at the sudden contact, glued on his spot to deals with his own as red as tomatoes face.

 

 

 

Chanyeol hides his face in his arm to chuckles at none particular but himself. The fact that the girls around already fawning on him even some of them start to whispering and praising his looks the moment he went inside the classroom and make his way to the empty seat third row from the front, right beside the window to claim it, makes him want brag about it to baekhyun, he cant help but chuckles at how he imagine baekhyun’s face would be.

Of course he’s aware, too damn aware of his looks. He totally knows that he’s one fine man and everybody wants at least a piece of him. And if only baekhyun is here to witness him being all smug about his looks, he would receive a smack flying to his head at his self-confidence.

Just before his thought went further to his older lover, the teacher comes in and announces his presence. Chanyeol immediately straightening his back as he adjusts his position more comfortably. But as his eyes roaming around the room, he found every seat already occupied except the one right his side,

Where’s my seatmate?

Chanyeol wonder to himself, but then he shrug it off. Well, he guesses he would be sitting alone the whole year then. He didn’t really mind because he just didn’t really care.

 

Just as the teacher about to start the lesson, a flustered skinny boy brag in to the class all sweaty and panting hardly.

“I’m sorry sir, I was lost to the other side of the school until some teacher notice I was lost”

The boy says between his pants.

Chanyeol doesn’t really care about the new arrived student, but as his eyes land to the bowing skinny guy with blonde hair in the front, he finally realizes it was sehun.

“Since it’s your first day, I will let you pass, now go and find your seat”

The teacher, Mr Lu warns sehun as he orders the blonde to sit. Chanyeol’s eyes keep following sehun figure until the said figure sit nervously beside him, still too nervous because his late arrival to notice that chanyeol is sitting beside him, seriously staring at him just to get the younger attention.

Feeling some eyes boring to his skull, sehun immediately turn to his side to find the hyung he bumped in to about an hour ago.

“Oh hyung!”

Sehun claims, a bit surprised to find the hyung he just bump into about an hour ago sitting by his side, but at the end he can manage to keep his poker face, because he embarrass himself enough in front of chanyeol already, he doesn’t want to embarrass him self more by acting all shy and blushing around the older presence.

Chanyeol chuckles from his stupidity, or more like their stupidity, if only they both decide ask each other classroom then, the younger wouldn’t be late to arrive. And chanyeol actually kind of guilty at that, because he found their classroom way before the younger did.

“Hello sehunnie”

chanyeol smiles as he pinch the younger nose, then asserted his eyes back to the front just to listen to the lesson, smiles still plastered on his face.

On the other side, sehun success to keep his poker face but fail to stop the blush to form on his face, he thought to him self that the hyung in his side is unhealthy for him, always giving him a flash fever in instant.

 

 

 

 

“Oh baek you’re home!”

chanyeol says as he tilt his head to the side, since he was on his stomach reading some manga baekhyun got on his shelter. But the older only groan as he drag him self to the couch behind chanyeol. He crashes down face first to the couch once he was near to the now-seem-so-fluffy couch. Knowing that his boyfriend is totally tired from his all day activities at Uni, he just let the older be.

 

“So yeol, how was your first day?”

baekhyun ask as he get up from the couch, a little bit more fresh from the quick nap he just got. And now as he gains his energy back, he turns his attention to his still-reading-manga boyfriend.

“It was okay”

The younger answer nonchalantly, obviously still drowned with the manga. Baekhyun is about to shrug it off when suddenly chanyeol sits straight from his previous position and pipes in.

“But I met this really cute boy who was younger than me and he’s so cute just like a baby and I just wanna pinch him so bad”

chanyeol suddenly blurts out in one go as he rolls on the floor, too much feels to be hold alone. Baekhyun rolls his eyes as he makes his way to bathroom to have some shower, dismissing the younger who still rolling on the floor squealing like a scholar girl.

Not my boyfriend there,

Baekhyun mentally told himself.

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun~~~”

 

“…”

 

“baekhyunniee~~~”

 

“…”

 

“Baekkie baby~~”

 

“arrgh, what it is yeollo baby brat?”

baekhyun finally respond, totally annoyed. He was currently typing for his assignment, the important one, but the younger keep disturbing him and asking for his attention. Chanyeol giggles at the annoyed baekhyun, he found it cute to see his boyfriend frustrated like that. Not that he likes it if baekhyun got frustrated and all, its just the faces he makes and the scrunches his nose makes are so cute, he cant help but keep giggling.

“Meanie! My brain about to explode here, but you keep teasing me”

baekhyun pouts deeply, hands crossing on his chest as he stop and take some break from typing, drifting his full attention to the giggling younger for a while.

 

Spare him his life; he need some break from all the assignment for a while, only for a couple minutes.

 

“oh my baby is mad”

chanyeol coo at baekhyun adorable pouts as he scouts closer to the older. Chanyeol take baekhyun’s laptop from his lap and take the older to his lap instead.

Legs circling on the younger’s waist, baekhyun keeps his pouts and his crossed arms in place, not bothering to drop his hand even if he’ll fall backwards if its not for his boyfriend strong grips on his waist.

“you want me to kiss the pouts away?”

chanyeol attempt to tease, but to his surprise baekhyun nods instead. He chuckles before leans forward to claim the pouts, wondering who’s the older one here in the way.

He pecks once, but the pouts still there.

He pecks twice, still there.

He pecks trice, still there.

Then he sighs.

He bring his one arm to cup baekhyun cheek, he caresses the soft cheek for a while to feel the softness against his slightly callused hand. And as baekhyun leans to the touch, he brings baekhyun head closer to his by his cheek, about to kiss the older thin lips. But baekhyun has his other mind; he bring his lips meet the other half way, they kiss each other in slow rhythm, full of passion, until chanyeol hands travel down from baekhyun’s waist down to his hips, squeezing the said hips lightly.

Then the once crossed arms now dropped and found its own way to grab chanyeol’s hair, the suppose to be innocence kiss turns slightly heated with a few tongue here and there.

 

 

 

Baekhyun indeed need a break from his assignment, but maybe now he needs more than just a couple minutes.

 

 

 


im sorry, istg i dont want to make any promises again if im not capable to fulfill it. im sorry for the lack update, this time i wont make any excuses its totally me who is so lazy that i hate my self.

i feel bad for keep promising to upadate frequently, im sorry.

and im totally happy that some of you still want to read this trash, thankyou, im glad <3 :'>

i actually wrote this chapter twice :( but the prevous on is too ugly and i hate it, so i re write it quickly! i hope you guys like it tho.

sorry if you feel like the story is flowing too slow and the plot is a mess, and i didnt even proof read it, i just posted it right away and noow im so sleepy.

happy reading luvs <3 comments subcribes upvotes are appreciated ~~

 

 

CHANBAEK IS REAL OKAY? YOU CANT ARGUE WITH ME!! THATS FINAL OKAY ????

SPREAD CHANBAEK LOVES IN THE AIR HAHAHA IM CRAZY

im sorry, lol im not.