Chapter 17

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

make sure read the previous chapter ~~


“yeol, I’m thirsty, lets look for the nearest ice cream booth around here” baekhyun smiles the brightest, chest still moving ups and downs in the rhythm of his fast heartbeat. Then he takes chanyeol hand and linked their fingers together, dragging the blushing chanyeol to the nearest ice cream shop they could find.

 

After fifteen minutes lost, they finally found the ice cream shop only few blocks from the play ground they were just in. chanyeol happily take a seat near the huge glass window while baekhyun ordered for them. Being loyal with chocolate, chanyeol ask baekhyun to order him chocolate flavoured ice cream while baekhyun order strawberry flavoured ice cream for him self.

 

Their ice creams come after 5 minutes waiting. Just as chanyeol about to scoop the ice cream and eats the spoon full of ice cream, baekhyun stops him abruptly, claiming that they should take a picture first before eating the ice cream, chanyeol rolls his eyes but still comply to it.

 

“1… 2… 3… smileee”

baekhyun cheers as he snap the second selfie of them for today.

 

“Perfect”

baekhyun murmured softly as he see the polaroid, baekhyun shuts his eyes in the cute way as he makes a cute duck face while chanyeol being a silly he is, he cross his eyes and stick out his tongue, a spoon of chocolate ice cream melts in his hand.

The picture looks more perfect with the afternoon ray illuminating from the huge window right beside chanyeol, giving a perfect lightning for the younger to looks more handsome even with his silly face. Chanyeol who doesn’t care about the picture or how he looks in the picture just dig in to his ice cream, restraining a squeal as the chocolate melts on his tongue.

 

 

“So… where are we going now?” ask chanyeol with full anticipating as he tighten his seat belt.

“It’s secret”. baekhyun answer, sticking his tongue out as he drive away from the parking lot.

 

They fall in confortable silent as baekhyun focusing on the road while chanyeol beside him falling in to the silent because his mind that wandering away to the land full of unicorns rainbows and sprinkles.

Chanyeol shift his body to face the window, adoring the few that they passed by, secretly have a place in mind where baekhyun about to take him to.

Chanyeol feels like his mind is in peace, he still can feel his fast heart beat just being beside his hyung that he loves so much. He can stop the smile that seems permanently plastered on his face, he was so happy right now, being with baekhyun is mean the world for him.

The beautiful hyung who happen to be driving beside him rarely treat him like this, he rarely make chanyeol feel loved. Baekhyun always made chanyel feel loved but he made him feel loved in how a brother love his own little brother. But this time, as baekhyun shower him with so much love he always crave from baekhyun, the love that feels like his feeling from baekhyun are requited, he feels like thanking the god for whatever he was doing in the past life to deserve a love like this, a love only baekhyun can gave.

 

Chanyeol turns his head to the view beside him. adoring the side profile of the one he gave his heart to. Baekhyun looks beautiful as always, a beautiful shy smile still plastering on the hyung smooth face. His black threads fall perfectly on his forehead, covering his eyebrows. His droopy eyes chanyeol looks cute with his bangs almost covering it. And the fact that the beautiful hyung is wearing his hoodie only make his heart more flutter than it already is.

 

“we are here” baekhyun announce as he stop the car. As they both go out of the car, the sky already painted in a beautiful orange hue.

Chanyeol staring up to the sky in awe, for a moment lost in the beautiful view of the sky a top him before a soft hand holding his and guides him closer to the seashore. Just as what he thought before, baekhyun really take him to the sea.

 

Chanyeol smiles as he tighten his holds to his hyung and walk side by side with him, only stops in the edge of the waves can touch their shoes.

 

Chanyeol still stares at the sunset before him when baekhyun lowering him self just so he can rest his head on the shoulder of the smaller one. Chanyeol smiles as he turns his head only to face the fluffy hair of baekhyun that looks beaitulfy shining due the sunset. Chanyeol bravely link his arm around baekhyun waist, make baekhyun stiffen a bit but back to relax in few seconds after.

 

And again, they fall in to comfortable silent. Baekhyun still looking straight to the sunset before him, face so calm and relax that chanyeol afraid to move and disturb baekhyun seriousness at enjoying the beautiful view in front of them.

But to chanyeol, the only beaituful view here is his hyung, his beautiful hyung. Seeing his hyung so calm and happy send warm feeling to his heart.

 

Chanyeol heart is so full with happiness that he feels like his heart want to explode, so he doesn’t care where his action can bring him but right now he want to show how happy he is, he want to show baekhyun how much the older make him feel loved, he want baekhyun also feels the love of him that blooming in his heart.

 

He use his free arm to tilt baekhyun chin so the older can face him, baekhyun comply without questioning chanyeol, they stare to each other eyes. Both lost and drown in stare, to preoccupied by the beautiful face before them, and how the oranges ray hitting both their face make the face before both of them looks way more beautiful, they spent the minutes by swimming in each other eyes, drowning in the love that the eyes showed. Until chanyeol lean closer, unite their fore heads together, baekhyun close his eyes at the act, shyly forming a small smile on his lips, chanyeol smiles too, eyes still on the hyung beautiful face, he leans closer again until his lips meet the hyung’s.

 

They kissed in silent, showered with the oranges light of the sunset. The kiss is slow and gentle, chanyeol make sure he poured every love he have for the hyung in to the kiss, baekhyun kiss back softly too, enjoying the slow and sweet kisses chanyeol giving him, feeling a lot of love in the kiss.

“I love you hyung” chanyeol whispers as they lips separate, both gasping for air. Baekhyun smiles up at him as he hears three magical words from chanyeol.

 

“Thank you” baekhyun whisper back as he holds chanyeol cheek with both of his slender fingers, giving the younger a light pack on the lips. 

 

Before the sun finally set, they take another picture. These time only the silhouette of them shown in the picture.

The silhouette of them meeting their foreheads together, the beautiful sunset becomes their background picture. 

 

They stay like that for a moment, enjoying each other present, and silently craving for each other warmth. Embracing each other tightly, afraid to let go. Baekhyun almost cries in mixed feelings as he laid his head on chanyeol chest, the sound of chanyeol’s rapid heart beat filling his ear.

 

Chanyeol I’m sorry, I love you too.

 

 

“Are we go home now?” chanyeol ask, eyes glittering with love. Baekhyun only chuckles as he shakes his head and hop in the car.

 

The sky is getting dark already, but baekhyun still drive to their last destination.

They bought a box of pizza in the way. They chat and eat the pizza in the ride, baekhyun carefully driving in low speed even the road is empty and there are no houses around, only few hills as their view.

 

Baekhyun park the car in the side of the road. He takes chanyeol to an empty hill with a few trees here and there.

 

As what he had done all day, he takes chanyeol’s hand and intertwined their fingers and guides him to the top of the hills.

 

Chanyeol mouth drop in the awe, when they finally reach the top, chanyeol can see the sky above them are glittering and sparkling with all sizes of stars. Baekhyun almost can see the sparkling stars above them reflecting in chanyeol’s almond shaped eyes.

Baekhyun smiles as he drags chanyeol to lie beside him on the soft grass in the ground.

Baekhyun pulls chanyeol arm and use it as his pillow boldly, he snuggled to the smaller arms. Use his own arm to lie on top chanyeol chest, loving the feeling of chanyol’s heartbeats against his hand.

Chanyeol smiles at this and use his free arm to rest on baekhyun waist, half hugging him loosely. Chanyeol giving feather kisses on top baekhyun’s hair to fill the silent sometimes buried his face to baekhyun’s hair to breathe in his scent.

 

“yeol, promise me that you will always do what I told” baekhyun murmured against his shoulder, being the first to break the comfortable silent between them.

Chanyeol only hums in respond gives a single peck a top baekhyun’s hair.

“Promise me yeol” baekhyun demands.

“I promise hyung” chanyeol finally gives baekhyun the answer that satisfied him.

 

“chanyeol, promise me that you will be happy even if I leave” baekhyun abruptly turn his body, prop up his height on his elbow.

Chanyeol only chuckles because baekhyun sounds really crazy right now, how can he be happy if his happiness is taken away as baekhyun leaves?

But he doesn’t voice out his opinion, instead giving baekhyun a white lies, just so the older wont be worried.

“I promise” baekhyun smile at the answer as he lean down to capture chanyeol lips, both of them smiles in the kiss.

Baekhyun rest his weight completely on to chanyeol’s, he rest his head on top his palm that lie on top chanyeol chest.

He faces the younger softly, studying every atom of the younger handsome features.

 

The night spent by them giving each other a light peck, as they stare at each other faces. Not minding the time that ticktock by.

Showered by the light of thousands stars, they shower each other with loves and passions.

 

The last picture they take that night is baekhyun resting calmly on top chanyeol chest, they both smiling in happiness, with eyes that scream love.

 

 

Baekhyun drive back to their houses as the night turns darker, they were so lost in time at the warm feeling of each other present that they forgot that the night already late.

 

Baekhyun park his mom car in to the garage as they arrived, chanyeol go out from the car first, waiting for the hyung to come out too, invisible tail wiggling in anticipation.

“yeol, I should sleep on my own house, you’re not scared to sleep alone don’t you?” baekhyun asks as he pats chanyeol hair, not wanting to look weak in front of the beautiful hyung after the whole day that they spent, chanyeol shakes his head, still smiling up to his hyung.

“Good, don’t forget to lock the house okay?” baekhyun gives chanyeol the last pats as chanyeol nods his head.

 

“Good night hyung, see you tomorrow”

chanyeol waves his hands as he make his way in to his own house.

 

“Good night yeollie”

Baekhyun waves back, smiling bright towards the younger body who disappear once he inside his own house.

 

“Good bye yeol”

baekhyun answers back lightly, but the younger is already too far to hear.

 

 

Once baekhyun is inside, his mother come to him and give him warm big hug.

Worriedly asking baekhyun.

“Are you sure about this?”

baekhyun only nods in her embrace, his mom can do nothing but sighs.

 

 

 

chanyeool happily hums to any love songs and any happy songs his brain can remember as he made his way to bed after taking a fresh shower.

The smile on chanyeol face can’t help but blooming at the thought of what just happen today with baekhyun hyung.

Chanyeol try to sleep but he can’t help but to think about the beautiful hyung next door that he has crush to since god knows how long.

 

Chanyeol smiles wider at the idea of what they’ll do together tomorrow.

This past two days baekhyun has done nothing but makes him happy, he takes chanyeol out, and he let chanyeol kiss him. chanyeol touch his lips when the image of him kisses the older flashed in his mind, and let out a girly giggles.

Tomorrow is baekhyun last day, chanyeol want to make sure he will give baekhyun the best day of baekhyun’s life, chanyeol planning to sent baekhyun off to. Chanyeol already planning the scenario for tomorrow perfectly on his mind, and tomorrow when he will sending baekhyun off, he will give baekhyun one of the couple rings his grand mother gave him few years ago, and this time, he will make sure that baekhyun is receiving it and wearing it too.

Because he wants baekhyun leave not only with half of his heart but also with the rings that temporary will be the replacement of his presence.

 

Chanyeol fall asleep with all the plans on his head, smiles still spread wide on his face.

 

 

Chanyeol wake up to the sound of the alarm he sets last night, he eagerly stand up and jump out of his bed, making a beeline to the bathroom.

He make sure to brush his teeth, he use perfume that he know the hyung will love the smell because its strawberry scented, he styled his hair a bit too look handsome and presentable, he use his bed outfit so he think baekhyun will immediately fall for him, he smiles at his reflection in the mirror, encouraging him self.

 

“you can do it, make this the best day for hyung yeol! You can do it! Fighting!” he yell to his own reflection, making a fighting pose in front of the mirros to loosening his nervousness.

 

Before he open the front door to run to baekhyun house, he dig his left pocket, caressing a small velvet box that lay baekhyun ring in it. He smiles and opens the door, the run to baekhyun house.

 

“HYUNGGGGG” he screams in anticipation, face glowing with all the happiness.

He press the bells a lot of time to the excitement.

But strangely no one open the door for him, he start to knock few times and screaming all the byuns name but no one open his door.

He thought maybe all of them are asleep, so he run to the back door just to find it locked. He find it strange because usually the byuns never lock the back door and he can come to their house any time he wants through the back door.

 

Chanyeol becomes worried, his face drained from colour as the negative thought filling his head, he run to the byuns garage only to find it empty, chanyeol almost at the edge of screaming but he tell him self that maybe the byuns are out to buy groceries or anything for baekhyun preparation for collage.

 

He run back to the front door to peek in to the window, that’s when find a small sticky notes stick in the window.

 

Baekhyun perfect handwritten scribbled on it, baekhyun bite his lower lips hard to prevent him self from crying. But it’s too late, the stink on his lips as it bleed cant compared by the stink in his heart.

 

Chanyeol fall on the byuns porch.

He bring his knees up to his chest, only make him self looks small. He cried in pain deep in his knee, he cant believe the beautiful hyung that he love the most can have a heart to do this to him.

 

 

“Good-bye yeol, I love you too” –hyung

 


i kind of listen to Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me while writing this, you know... the as long as you love me.. you love me.. you love me..please... dont go... part at the end of the song. his voice really sliced my heart, so is the end of this chapter.

enjoy reading, dont forget to comment, i need to know what you think ^^