Chapter 10

BEAUTIFUL HYUNG

Chanyeol’s mom frozen, watching chanyeol’s little back disappear to his room upstairs, chanyeol’s dad swallowing hard his meal that he just munches.

Baekhyun wrap his right hand on his mouth, cursing loudly inside his mind before he stand up and following chanyeol up stairs.

 

While he is finally at the front of chanyeol’s door, he feel a bit hesitant for a moment whether he should open the door or not, baekhyun was so afraid of what he might see if he open the door, because baekhyun is not a fan of a crying chanyeol. But he still have to open the door.

Baekhyun slap his cheek softly, not too hard, just to put himself together. He slowly twist the knob, and once the door open, he peek his head inside the room, eyes searching a little figure with large ears in the dark room. Baekhyun take a really deep breath and brave himself to come in and approach the sulking chanyeol a cross the room. Every step baekhyun take feel like he’s a step closer to his death. And every step closer, baekhyun can see how chanyeol’s little body trembling hard, its slaps baekhyun hard in the heart.

Baekhyun sat beside a crying mess chanyeol with chanyeol only giving him his back to display. Baekhyun softly and carefully put his arms around chanyeol waist, back hugging him. He was really afraid chanyeol might push him away and telling him to off when he feel chanyeol tense up in his embrace, but instead chanyeol turn to face him, burry his full of tears face to his chest and sobbing even louder than before.

 

Baekhyun don’t know what to do because its totally his fault that chanyeol become a mess like this, he can feel the tears across his eyes about to fall.

 

“shhhh im sorry yeol”

 

“hyung is sorry yeol”

 

“im sorry, im sorry”

 

he keep apologizing to chanyeol and got a loud sob as a reply.

 

“you know….” And finally baekhyun tears flowing smoothly from his eyes.

 

“its only 4 hours train ride” again, only a loud sob baekhyun got as a reply.

 

“please, please, hyung is really sorry yeol” and now baekhyun following chanyeol as he become a sobbing mess as well.

 

They become a sobbing mess together, with baekhyun whispering thousand apologizes and thousand promises to always keep in touch and with chanyeol keep his head buried deep in baekhyun chest, refusing to look at him or anywhere, they stay like that until they’re too tired to cry and fall asleep in each other arms instead.

 

 

A drop of tears flowing down from chanyeol’s mom eyes, seeing his two favourite kid in the world hugging each other tightly, like they were afraid that one of them would slip and go away if they pull off the hug while they’re asleep.

 

“I cant even imagine how if the two of you being separated” another drop of tears flowing down her cheek “its ache my heart too, kids” she wipe her tears with some tissues she keep holding since she cant keep herself to not cry after knowing that baekhyun need to leave her one and only son.

 

Chanyeol’s mom put a thick blanket on top the two figure that asleep too close to each other on the floor, she turn on the heater and kiss their foreheads before close the door and left the two of them sleeping peacefully enjoying each other warmth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The light that come down on him from the opened window hit him in the eyes and immediately wake him up from his sleep. He can feel the spring breeze flowing from the window, clear and dry. He also can feel the hot breath on my neck, soft and steady.

Baekhyun look down at the young face on his embrace. He caress the bangs out of chanyeol eyes softly, wanting to not wake him up. He studies every inch of chanyeol’s soft features. His still smooth baby skin, his looking-so-soft lips, his perfect shaped nose. Baekhyun end up decide that chanyeol do look attractive. Yes, baekhyun find chanyeol really handsome that he is too attractive.

Baekhyun slender fingers go down form caressing chanyeol hair to caressing his tears stained cheek. Baekhyun was about to shade a tear as he caress chanyeol’s right cheek that stained with dried tears with his thumb when suddenly chanyeol wake up.

 

“hyung..”

chanyeol’s voice is hoarse from crying last night. Baekhyun only humming in replay as he back on caressing chanyeol’s soft raven hair.

 

“hyung don’t leave me”

chanyeol’s voice start to tremble as he fully hugs baekhyun curvy figure.  Baekhyun close his eyes in force, forcing himself to not cry again, forcing himself to be the strong one for chanyeol.

 

“listen yeol, you know what moms said about study right ? study is important if we want to have a bright future” baekhyun lift chanyeol’s head with both of his trembling hands because damn, the idea of leaving chanyeol still looks so scary.

 

“and if you want to have a bright future with hyung, you should let hyung study okay ?”

he continue as he fail to keep his eyes from shed a tear. Chanyeol only cry in silent as he nods repeatedly.

 

“good, now stop crying. You make hyung cry too”

baekhyun kisses chanyeol head as he tease chanyeol. But chanyeol stop on his track, stopping himself from crying because he don’t want to make his hyung cry.

 

Because the idea of his hyung leaving him is cry able and he don’t like it even a bit, but he don’t like it more if he make his beautiful hyung crying. 

 

 

 

 

sorry if its not what you guys expected T.T

happy reading <3