I don't know

Should we act like nothing's wrong?

Soo Yun was seating outside her uncle’s house in Yeongdo-gu, Busan. Her uncle lived just across the beach, running a small inn that had being in the family for almost 30 years now.

She was looking at the waves in the sea coming and going. Her little cousins were playing in the beach in front of the house, but she couldn’t pull herself to go look after them like she usually did.

Her family didn’t bother her and let her be; they knew something was off since she wasn’t her usual hyper and happy self, ever since she had step down of the bus and arrived at the house, her usual mood wasn’t even close to what it always was, cheerful and full of happiness.

She was aware of this and was grateful to them, for the last 4 days since she had arrived, she had managed to rest and get some peace of mind, trying to sort out what was she going to do next, not only regarding her future but with her heart as well.

Soo Yun picked up her phone and saw a new text message.

From Seung Hyun:

Stop frowning, you are gonna get wrinkles the size of Busan >q<

How the hell does he know I’m frowning right now?” she thought scratching her head and quickly typing down an answer.

I’m not frowning; I’m just sleepy, you are just jealous that I have this amazing view in front of me”

She texted him back and attached a picture of the sea in front of her and the sun seating in the background, painting the surroundings in gold and orange shades, making it look like the sun was kissing the water almost afraid to touch it.

Soon another text arrived.

From Seung Hyun:

Trying to make me feel jealous of the view? At least I don’t have panda eyes O.O

“Aish, this bastard is sure giving me hell!” she said out loud but a small smile slowly crept on her face. For the past 4 days, Seung Hyun had kept on texting her, checking on how she was doing and usually teasing her.

Her 14 year old cousin arrived and sat by her side, trying to look into her phone.

“Unnie, are you talking with your boyfriend?” the girl asked her.

“Anya, Se Ra, why would you asked that?” she reply back, looking at her cousin big brown eyes.

“Is because is the first time you have smiled in the 4 days since you arrived here. I thought that you definitely were talking to your boyfriend, you have that I am so in love look on your face” the girl answered back.

“You got it wrong Se Ra-ah, Unnie is talking to a friend back in Seoul, sorry to disappoint you” she said ruffling the girls hair.

“Aish, unnie don’t do that! Don’t you know that a girl must look pretty if she wants to catch a guy?” the girl said in a thick satori while trying to put her hair back in her place.

“Catch a guy? You are a toddler, why are you looking up for a guy? Aish kids these days… palli go look after the younger ones, you are too young for this stuff” she said practically pushing out her cousin from the deck they were seating.

She was left once again alone and remembered that she hadn’t reply back to him, but when she was about to, another text arrived.

From Seung Hyun:

U mad? Don’t take it to heart; you have cute panda eyes ;)

“Cute panda eyes? What the ? Is he having fun making me confuse with the way he is acting lately?” she said out loud, re reading the message she just gotten.

She quickly texted him back.

“You got that right, I’m cute as hell, you should be lucky to have such a pretty girl as your friend :P”

She lay down and could hear her aunt calling up the little kids inside the house but she remained outside, laying down on the small deck and began to see the stars popping in the evening sky.

She took a deep breath and began to think, “Do I really have an I’m-in-love look on my face?” She saw the light streets began to slowly light up and she took her diary out of the small bag she had laying by her side and began to write, she often did this to help clear up her mind.

 “I don’t know where this path will lead us, I don’t know if our paths were even meant to join together.

All I know is that I will always be grateful for having you in my life Seung Hyun, and that is something that no one can’t take away from me, maybe this life was never made for us to be together, I just hope and pray that you treasure as well as I have,  the time we have spend together.

Maybe someday, somehow we will find a way to be together, but if this never happens I hope you know how much this has meant for me, even if I never have the guts to tell you this to your face I hope that you have gotten to know me enough by now,  to know how I truly feel about you.

Hours, days, years may pass by, and a piece of my heart will always belong to you… that’s a promise that I make you with every ounce of strength that my body owns. My heart belongs to you; I just hope you know how to value it.

I don’t know how to put in words how much you mean to me. You are more than a friend, I believe you are almost my soul mate, you know how I feel, you understand me in ways that I don’t even know how.

You know who I truly am, and you always have been for me, you tell me your secrets and they are like treasures for me.

 Every time you ask for my advice, my heart rejoice by knowing that my opinion matter that much for you.

I don’t want to let you go, you have completed me in a way that I couldn’t imagine possible. You are the opinion that matters the most, you have such a great power over me and you don’t even know it.

Maybe this isn’t the time for us, maybe it will never be, but once again I’m grateful for having the blessing to have you in my life. I care so much for you it sometimes hurts.

Since you came to my life everything is different now, you brought me back and help me return to the real me, without cover ups and masks, with you I don’t have to put on a show.  I just can be me…

Maybe someday, I will have the courage to tell you how much I want you to be in my life forever. I can’t imagine my life without you in it; I love you so much that just the memory of you makes me smile.

You may not feel the same as I do, and I will never blame you for this…

I could never force you to that, that’s how much I care for you. I rather see you happy with someone else that you being miserable for life.

I just hope that someday, we both will be able to find true happiness and that our relationship will keep on getting stronger until the end of times… “

Soo Yun re read what she had just wrote down, “, I’m screw” she said out loud when she saw the word love wrote down and lay down again on the deck, letting the salty air embrace her, while trying to calm down the non stop beating of her running heart. 

 

-----------------------------------

A/N: Hello again, my loyal and beloved readers! BIGBANG IS COMING BACK!!! Who is as ecstatic as I am?? LOL 
more SH-SY for you this week, lets wonder how SH feelings are.... and yes Elleally i promise YB will come back next week!!!! 
I love your comments and thanks for the get well wishes!!! 

~sayurimei