The party goes on...

Should we act like nothing's wrong?

On the other side of the room, Bae was overseen all the action, he could see Seung Hyun’s shock and placidly surprised face and couldn’t help but wonder what was truly going through his hyung’s mind.

“Bae Oppa, I have been looking for you for a while, where did you went to hide?”

“I was right here all the time, enjoying the show I might say…” he said while taking a sip of coke, since he was the designated driver, he had the clearest mind of the bunch.

“Show? What do you mean?” Yun said, but she was damn sure he was referring to her and Seung Hyun.

“That show” Bae said pointing to Seungri and Jiyong trying to flirt with some girls at the other side of the room, but it was pretty clear they weren’t going to get anywhere with them.

“Oh, that show” Yun replied in relieved “When are those two ever going to learn to stay still, is like they can’t keep their pants on for 5 seconds”

“Who can’t keep his pants on?” a deep voice came from behind her.

“Yah! You scare me half to dead” Soo Yun said after being startled by the husky voice of Seung Hyun and throwing a small punch into his arm.

“Like if anything could scare you, it’s just me…” he replied with a smirk, but Yun gave Bae the save me look and he decided to step in.

“Common hyung, stop teasing Yun-ah, give her a break can’t you see she is tired as hell after a long day at work?”

“How would I know, I didn’t knew she was working long hours…” he said giving a small pout like a kid that had being told by their mom.

“Well, I am and Bae Oppa is right, I’m dead tired, I only came here because certain someone didn’t stop nagging of coming” she replied annoyed.

Bae excuse himself to take a call and left them alone once again.

“That someone must have being an ” Seung Hyun replied knowing he was the only one at fault.

“Yes he is, but what can I do, he is one of my best friends so sometimes I girl just has to cave in” Soo Yun said finally ending her bottle of beer and placing it on the mantle close to them.

“He is one lucky bastard let me tell you, he should learn to value more the friends that he has” he said and look straight into her eyes.

Yun felt like melting at that powerful gaze, but instead of looking elsewhere like she usually did, she kept her eyes fixed on his “I wish he was here so you could tell him that”

“I’m pretty sure he is going to get the message” he said, but then suddenly a couple passing by without looking push Soo Yun, making her loose balance and landing on Seung Hyun’s arms.

“Yun, gwenchana?” he asked but felt a weird pleasure of having her in his arms even if it was only for a brief moment.

“Those bastards who do they think they are?” Yun said regaining her posture but still holding on to Seung Hyun’s arms “Ne, I’m ok, you can let me go now”

“Like hell I am letting you go, I’m pretty sure half the fault was that couple and half where those shoes” he said referring to the 7cm heels Yun was wearing that evening “How do you manage to walk on those things?”

“It’s not hard actually, a bit on the tired side; but I bet you will look ridiculous wearing these things, so I shall save you giving me the pleasure of seeing you trying them on” she said with a mischievous look and tried once again to be released from his arms, with no avail.

“This girl, but hey if you are really tired, you can lean on me, let this Oppa be useful until we spot a chair for you” Seung Hyun said grabbing her by the waist and leaning her body on his strong frame.

“What in heaven’s name has gotten into you today? Why are you so nice to me tonight?” She replied, trying hard to conceal the blush she felt rushing to her cheeks.

“Let me be, I have my reasons. Look there’s an empty spot” he said leading her on to the empty chairs, but always having his arm around her waist, making her more and more conscious on not only his touch against her, but of her weight.

He made her sat down and grabbed her hand, slowly it “See, much better isn’t it? My mom used to told me that if you press this point on your hand, the tiredness on your feet will be gone in no time” he said her hand in circles, but after a while he simply kept on holding onto her hand, being entrapped by the small talked they were having.

For Soo Yun it had being a long time since she had such an honest talk with Seung Hyun, they began catching up with all the things they haven’t being able to share ever since she started working; but a part of her was still overly conscious of the fact he kept on holding onto her hand and didn’t seem to let it go anytime soon.

On the other side of the room, a very intrigued Daesung and Young Bae where watching the whole ordeal and couldn’t escape of their shock seeing their hyung being so affective and showing so much skinship in public, especially to Soo Yun. Daesung was the most at shock, since just a couple of days ago he directly asked Seung Hyun about his feelings for Yun and he replied he only saw her as a donsaeng.

The two friends exchanged worried looks, but choose to remain silent and let things take their own course, since they were perfectly conscious of Soo Yun’s feelings but felt completely confused by the ones their hyungs was expressing right now.

Soo Yun and Seung Hyun remained the rest of the party practically glued to each other, until the time to take their leave arrived. Since Daesung and Seungri had come together, they took their leave, leaving Bae to drive back Seung Hyun and Jiyong back home. Soo Yun was going to sleep over at his apartment, so they all made to his car.

Young Bae and Jiyong took the front seats and Jiyong began blabbering about this girl he had spend most of his night with, so he just focus on driving and listening to his friend. But at a red light he look through the review mirror and found Yun and his hyung in the middle of small giggles, they were fighting over holding hands, teasing each other playing around with their fingers.

He kept on stealing glances at the back seat, until the couple simply ended up holding hands in silence. After a while, he looked once again and he could see that Soo Yun had fallen sleep with her face against the window,  but then immediately Seung Hyun –without letting go of her hand- used his free arm to shifted her to made her lay her head on his shoulder.

Seung Hyun look to the front and was caught by Bae looking right back at him, but he simply looked away from his friend intrigued look.

 

--------------

A/N: here i am back again late /sorry, so sorry/ I had some personal issues that made me post this time a little bit late this week... 
Im really eager to know what do you think might be going through Seung Hyun's mind in this moment... 

Im very grateful you keep reading this story and also to always leave your comments, they are so highly appreaciated.

have a great week