Morning After

Should we act like nothing's wrong?

Soo Yun felt suffocated by the comforter that was covering her, so she started kicking it off, while stretching out in the bed and felt a sudden strong pinch of pain from her head

“Damn, what is this headache from hell? I need to watch my alcohol tolerance, well, that’s what I pay for my first time drinking” She thought and sat down on the bed but she saw she wasn’t in her bed, hell, she wasn’t even in her room “What the hell? Where the hell am I?”

She started looking around, but she couldn’t catch a clue of where she was. She looked at the shelves and saw a collection of action heroes’ figurines and on the other side of the room she saw a mess of a closet that wasn’t closed down properly.

She kept looking around and saw a leather jacket on a chair.

“Wait; am I at Seung Hyun’s place?”  She said while scratching her head “That’s the jacket I help him buy a few months ago”

She got up and saw herself still fully dress, but without her sweater, and made her way out of the room looking for the bathroom but when she got to the area of the living room/kitchen she saw a sleeping Seung Hyun laying down on the couch with half his body hanging on the air.

She couldn’t help but laugh at the sight of him but he didn’t even bulge at the sound of her laughter, so she decided to forget about the bathroom for a moment and sat down on the floor next to him and started picking his side, trying to wake him up, she could see him shifting trying to keep sleeping but he then fell down nearly crushing her with him.

Soo Yun immediately began cracking up on the floor and an annoyed Seung Hyun finally open up his eyes. “Yah, are you still drunk?” he asked her while seating up and in a half sleep tone.

“Ani, but my head is killing me” she said looking at him.

“Figures, with the amount of soju you drank I was afraid to pass near a match, you will have light up like a torch in a second” he said finally looking at her but started laughing the minute he took a glance at her.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” she said slightly pouting and rubbing her temples trying to ease up the pain.

“Have you taken a look at the mirror today?” he said trying to hold off his laughs.

“Nop, since I didn’t quite have a tour, so I still haven’t found out the bathroom in this place” she said “but still what’s to laugh about?”

“First, go to the bathroom, is the door close to the entrance, after that you will understand”

Soo Yun got up and made her way to the bathroom and no wonder Seung Hyun was still laughing in the living room, her makeup was completely smooched over, she looked like a panda with black eyes, her hair was pointing in every direction and she had a swollen face that made her already round face look like a balloon, but she started laughing herself, it was quite the show to be honest, but that was how she was.

“I’m taking a shower ok? Can you lend me something to wear?” she yelled from the bathroom, while beginning to strip down to her underwear.  

He was thrown back, after all in all the time they have being acquainted, she had never spoken so care freely to him and also, it was the first time a girl was going to take a shower at his place, hell it was the first time a girl had spend the night over in his place, but still he didn’t felt uncomfortable, something about this whole deal just felt right for him.

He got up, grabbed the big sweater he had laying around the couch and walked to grab her some clothes, went to the bathroom and knock the door “here I hope they fit, sorry but I don’t usually have girls showering in my place” he said with a shy smile.

“Too bad to hear that and here I was hoping one of your girlfriends would have left something stash for me to wear today” she said giving him out a smirk and closing the door.

He smiled at the remark and decided to make breakfast, he didn’t have classes that day but he was pretty sure she had missed hers.

He heard Soo Yun humming while showering and he put on some music on his ipod and started focusing on not burning the toasts he was making, because let’s face it, he had the cooking skills of a toddler, heck even a toddler could do better than him.

He was so focus that he didn’t heard the door ringing and Soo Yun freshly out of the bathroom, with a towel wrap in her head, a way oversized old Seung Hyun’s shirt and some shorts open up the door, only to be received by Young Bae and Daesung on the other side, whose jaws dropped the minute they manage to factor in the scene that was place in front of them.

“Do you plan on living on the hallway or do you intend on coming in anytime soon?” Soo Yun asked the boys and they finally reacted and made their way in.

“Why, what… What the hell?” was the only thing Bae could say, especially when they saw a focused Seung Hyun in his pj’s, barefooted, trying to take out the toasts from the toaster without burning himself.

“Hyung what’s going on here?” Daesung said finally catching Seung Hyun’s attention and he knew his friends were shocked, but before he could explain anything Soo Yun spoke up.

“Well, I obviously spend the night here and now I just took a shower, duh!” she said while trying to keep a straight face and forcing herself to hold in a laugh.

The two guys look at her and then to Seung Hyun, then to each other with a face of WTF was going on right now.

“Also, Seung Hyun your bed was so comfy I feel like sleeping there the whole day” she said knowing that the guys mind was going 1000 kilometers per hour with a million of jump out of proportion conclusions, but she couldn’t help herself.

“Hyung, did you sleep together with her?” Daesung asked, after all they all assume that Soo Yun was dating Dong Wook all this time.

Seung Hyun eyed Soo Yun and he could see she was holding on her laughter, especially since he knew she was pretty close with Bae; he looked up to him and saw his friend trying to remained calmed, but he knew he was beginning to get piss off, after all he and Soo Yun had become really close since they discover they live just a block away from each other.

Seung Hyun curiosity sparked up, he wanted to see how far she was willing to push this.

“Well I wouldn’t call it sleeping, would you Soo Yun?” he said dropping the formalities, crossing his arms around his chest and smirking.

“Hyung, what did you do to my donsaeng?” Bae said, finally losing his coolness.

Soo Yun couldn’t help herself any longer and started laughing loudly despite the headache that was killing her.

“Sorry, Bae Oppa, I couldn’t help myself, but I wasn’t expecting this idiot to follow along” she said walking to Bae and giving him a small hug “will you forgive me?”She said giving him puppy eyes.

Daesung still looked confused at the whole ordeal and sat down on the couch.

“Only if you explain what the hell are you doing here, wearing that and fresh out of the shower” Bae said while tugging Soo Yun in his arms.

“She got drunk as hell and I happen to met her, I knew that if I took her home like that, ahjumma will skin me alive and after that my mom will kill whatever may be left of me”

“You got drunk? But you don’t even drink? What happened Soo Yun?” Young Bae asked her and while she murmured an “I will tell you later” to him.

 

“! My parents!! They don’t know what happen to me” Soo Yun said alarmed finally connecting her brain back on.

“Don’t worry, I text your mom using your phone, telling her that you were staying over at your best friends place to study, she text you back telling you to take care” Seung Hyun said taking a bite of the toast.

“Wow aren’t you a smart cookie? But how did you manage to unlock my phone? Also where is my stuff?” Soo Yun said while looking around.

“Your bag is on the floor next to the bed, I’m surprised you didn’t watch it when you woke up and it was simple, your pin was hyung’s birthday” he said sipping some coffee.

“Damn it I need to change that, well thanks! You really save me, both last night and today” she said giving him a smile.

“Soo yun didn’t you have classes today?” Daesung finally asked.

“Yes, but I guess going to a human physiology class with a hangover is not the best of the ideas, don’t you think?” she said.

“Puff, what kind of nutritionist gets drunk on a Monday night?” Seung Hyun said scoffing.

“The one that joins an engineer to drink, that’s like a part of your classes requirements isn’t it?” she said smirking.

“When did you guys get so close to each other?” Daesung asked and glance over at Seung Hyun, letting him know he owed him an explanation later on.

“We have always being close” Soo Yun said taking a piece of toast from the plate.

“Yeah right, do you forget you hang out with us? You are close to Bae and friendly to the rest of us, but that’s it” Daesung said trying to see what was happening.

“Leave her alone Dae, but you could tell me why are you here so early?” Seung Hyun said.

“Early? Hyung is almost 11am right now and did you forget we were supposed to go grab lunch today?” Bae said looking at his watch.

“What? How the hell did I sleep this much?” Soo Yun said.

“Well alcohol tends to do that missy; thank God I found you and took you here, but funny thing I still haven’t got a thank you from you” Seung Hyun said.

“It was the least you could do, but you are right… thanks for the talk last night” she said “so what is this deal about lunch? Because I’m starving and don’t get me wrong Seung Hyun, but this toast is slightly burned” she said while chuckling. 

“Well I did try my best” he said “but let me shower and we will head out, but Soo Yun are you wearing that? Not that I mind” he said laughing.

 “Aish, Bae Oppa do you still have the bag I left at your place last time? I had a change of clothes there” she asked and he nodded surprising the other two guys in the room.

“What? Did you think I only had sleepovers with you Seung Hyun” she replied smirking, making her way to Seung Hyun’s room to pick up her bag. 

--------------------------------

A/N: a new update is here for you guys, I truly hope you enjoy it