Chapter 1- Lesson Begins

When GD = Baby... Literally.

 

 

Chapter 1 - Lesson Begins

 

It was hot and humid already, the reeking smell of people’s sweat fills the air. But nobody budges as the hard pumping sound fills each crevice of this small underground club. Bodies were grinding as they exchange not just lusty sweat and humping but smoke and liquors as well. The only source of luminosity came from blinding strobe lights that beams and dances as if it has a life on its own. The club is full, drinks overflowing and endless cheering...despite the fact that today’s the middle of week.

 

Weekday, deadlines or work never deterred a party animal’s endless thirst for thrill…the thrill of deafening beat and sensual moves and coupled with a shot or two of ecstasy…how much more a stupid issue that leaked from the net.

 

From the middle of the crowd, a man squeezed himself out trying to make his way towards the bar. Grabbing a drink from the bartender, he quickly emptied his shot and wiped his lips and felt his phone vibrated.

 

He knew that it will once again be a message from a member, begging him to be home before media sees him partying up like there’s no tomorrow….and so it was.

 

“Sender: Maknae

Message: Hyung, YG-ssi called…..please be home now…I lied for you telling you’re asleep…”

 

But he just smirked and closed his phone, signal for another shot to drink…

 

He’s nearing his limit but he doesn’t mind, he knew that if he ends up being to wasted, no matter how many times his mates tells him they will not pick him up…or let him get burn by his own stubbornness….he knew that they don’t have the guts to do that. They can threaten to leave him for the dogs, but they will never have enough gusto to really abandon him.

 

Because all along….he’s their leader…and all along….he is Kwon Jiyong.

 

Jiyong was SUPPOSED to be under house arrest.

 

He was SUPPOSED to be doing some sort of self-relfection…

 

He was SUPPOSED to be obedient and humbled by how YG handled his case..

 

But now….the idea of bowing down never came to his head or will it ever. He’s proud of himself, he worked his off to be THE G-dragon…if someone has the right to be a jerk then he believes HE HAS ONE. He knew he can up like this again, but the moment he churns up another hit, people will go gaga for him. So this proud prince made his way towards the bathroom and lightly patted his face with the water. He doesn’t see this moment as an embarrassing one, instead he smirks at it…his sponsors won’t dare to pull out on him…he’s too wise to demand an early pay up. He knew that the contract was for BigBang and not just him, even G-market was stuck with him for they signed up that as long as he’s in big bang he can do the endorsement…so all is well…damage control, he’s not up for it..that’s what’s YG is for.  YG can’t fire him…he’s their golden boy.

 

He stubbornly smirked at himself, adoring how lucky he is.

 

“I can really get away with everything…tsk…I’m like a God…they just can’t help but worship me …tsk…” he adored himself while flashing out the biggest smirk he can.

 

“oh really now?”

 

A creepy voice came out from nowhere startling him off his feet. Jiyong fearfully turned around to look for the source and spotted a woman standing just a few feet from him.

 

“SECURITY!!!! SECURITY!!!” he yelled while he wonders how a weird looking female can enter the restroom without him knowing.

 

Jiyong studied the woman, she was not definitely looking pure asian, her eyes were dark and lined, her clothing style was horrendous for his taste and she’s barefeet…she smelled like incent and the markings on her fingers down to her neck was nothing but continuous curvy pattern that Jiyong can’t even comprehend.

 

“SECURITY!!!!” Jiyong yelled again feeling freaked out, he knew he wanted to run away…the door was just a few feet from him anyways but somehow his body froze..as if it was in a trance and waiting for the woman to talk. “STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!”

 

“Kwon Jiyong…”

 

Jiyong’s heart stopped beating, she knew him…he quickly started panicking and ran through his head the faces of countless of women he slept with or girls who’s heart got broken because of him…but he couldn’t picture himself even just dancing with this woman, so who the hell is she.

 

“You know  my name?!?! ha, if you’re a VIP then you should know as your idol I feel embarrassed for your choice of clothes.” Jiyong tried to feign his fear with a mask of insult.

 

“tsk…me a vip? Haha, that’s rich…” she smirked and still focused on Jiyong.

 

“Yeah! What are you doing here! This is the male’s restroom get out!!!”

 

“ah no I’m not going out, until I am finish talking to you…”her devious smile sent shiver to Jiyong’s spine.

 

“Look whoever you are get away or else I’ll end up punching you! Just step back!! I don’t want any of your creepy hand or weir fashion get near me…I didn’t know this club accepts weirdo like you here. I’m definitely not going back here…” Jiyong shook his head but then the woman started walking towards him and only stopped when they’re only a few cm apart. Jiyong’s eyes bolted widely and he felt his blood flow stopped as he waits while the woman studies each of his features.

 

“Kwon Jiyong, you think you’re like a God or something huh, that you’re indispensable and stuffs..” she started narrating as her eyes dances around and meeting Jiyong’s hazel ones.

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“You’re gifted….you’re shining star….but you’re also rotten…too self-centered and too busy with the ideas of your greatness that you don’t realize it makes you one ugly hole”

 

“well if I’m an ugly hole, at least that’s figuratively speaking…unlike you who is ugly even physically..” Jiyong smug a smile.

 

“really now?” she raised her eyebrow relishing the insult word per word. “Do you really go around insulting people like that?”

 

“do you really go around wearing torn off clothing and smelling like an incent? Seriously, you should try cologne or even check out magazines…going to clubs wearing such should be banned….only thing that looks nice on you is that pendant and nothing else.” Jiyong feeling as if he stompe the weird lady wanted to pat himself on the back.

 

“too bad….when I heard about you I thought the rumors were false…now you really have to learn a lesson or two in manners.”

 

“obviously it’s not just me who needs some…you too.” He retorted.

 

But she just smiled and walk away.

 

“That was retarded.” Jiyong shook off the chills and decided to not bother anymore.

 

That night he came back with Seung Ri waiting for him, after telling him endless times about YG calling an him lying and telling him a run through of his lie so if YG asks Jiyong, he’ll be able to stick to it.

 

“YES OK FINE I’LL SAY THAT!” Jiyong smashes his palm on Ri’s tired face, instead of saying thank you for catching his he just shoved him out of the bathroom and locked it.

 

“Hyung….please focus on this one.”

 

But Jiyong just punched the door to shut the maknae up.

 

He was too pissed off to even bother listening to Ri’s begging…he just want a warm bath wanting to scrub off the weird woman’s scent. He wanted to continue partying but after that weird encounter Jiyong can’t get his groove back…he ended up just kissing a random girl and bolting out of the club when he felt as if the weird woman was staring at him in the corner of his eyes.

 

“, weirdo” he said as he lowers his body on the bath tub, the warm water soothing his tired body. His eyes were getting heavy so he closed them for a while when suddenly the door flung open giving out a loud sound.

 

“JIYONG!” Youngbae shouted “where were you!?!?” heaving anger out of his nostrils

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes and inhaled to scream on the top of his lungs.

 

“WHAT THE D O YOU CARE?! AS IF YOU GUYS CAN STOP ME FROM PARTYING!” Jiyong sreamed.

 

But the when he opened his eyes he noticed YoungBae was just staring at him…..

 

Ok…weird… he thought but what’s more weird was how his best friend look weirdly stiff…

 

“Bae?” he asked…but YoungBae didn’t move….then Jiyong looked at youngbae’s shoulder….it wasn’t even going up or down…

 

“MAKNAE!!” he yelled but nobody answered….he quickly grabbed his towel, taking his pants off the rack by accident in the process. His rolex watch (that he neatly placed on his pants’ pocket) dropped the floor, he squirmed at the idea of a scratch but then something grabbed his attention more. It was a weird necklace…he wrapped the towel around his waist and took the necklace form the floor. It was a simple black leather necklace with cool amber four leaf pendant. Jiyong felt that this necklace looked familiar….when suddenly it hit him like a truck from nowhere.

 

“do you really go around wearing torn off clothing and smelling like an incent? Seriously, you should try cologne or even check out magazines…going to clubs wearing such should be banned….only thing that looks nice on you is that pendant and nothing else.”

 

Jiyong’s mouth fell open…this pendant is the one that weird girl was wearing?! She slipped it on him, but hell he didn’t let her get closer to him that much right? Damn if she did, well she must be on the top of Jiyong’s list of weird encounters with a VIP.

 

“Youngbae look this one’s cool!” He turned around but then saw Bae still in that position…..not even moving a cm. Jiyong ran his hand in front of Bae, waving and even pretending to hit him but the other didn’t even budge. “What on earth!?!?”

 

Jiyong took his watch and saw that it too stopped, then focused on the running faucet and saw water stopped as well. “Ti…ti…time stopped?” Jiyong gasped.

 

“finally you figured it out.”

 

The same creepy voice came from Jiyong’s back, he quickly turned around and saw the weird girl again sitting on the side of the tub. Jiyong screamed his heart out but she didn’t even flinch, in fact she smirked as if enjoying Ji’s terrified outbreak.

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?”

 

“this? Nothing just, just a little extra to make an impression.…you know one of those dramatic scenes wherein I tell you what you’ve done to offend me and---“she stopped and started walking towards Jiyong, the sound of her heels was the only one breaking Ji from fainting.

 

“You…what did you do to Youngbae…to everyone!?!?” Jiyong asked poking youngbae’s frozen arm. He saw how wide youngbae’s nose still was (it always does whenever his best friend’s mad….) and he knew that it would’ve been a fun thing to stick his finger on youngbae’s nose but this Is not the right time for jokes; instead he shook his head and focused back to the girl.

 

“I was hoping to you know give you a lesson….but then you didn’t listen to me in the restroom so I ended doing something climatic like this one..but I must tell you stopping time is really hard to do..you have to concentrate and---“

 

“ARE YOU A WITCH! OH MY GOD!?” Jiyong shrieked and covered his mouth.

 

“oh that’s…..ok….ummm never been called like that but whatever….it’s better than being called Death. He’s really nice you know, people should give him more credit.” She laughed a little, Jiyong just shivered on how her boney shoulders bounced up and down.

 

Jiyong bolted out of the room and wanted to jump on his bed, cower under the blanket and hope this is just a dream…but the pendant on his hand won’t let him….what the hell is going on?!! He keeps asking himself. As he made his way along the hallway, passing through doors and jumping over random clutters, he noticed something on the corner of his eyes. Jiyong abruptly stopped and slowly turned his head to focus on an odd scene. Something that can be liken to a sci-fi movie.

 

Jiyong’s toes curled as he made his steps, making sure to savor the moment with his heart beating faster by the second. There he is standing in the middle of their dorm’s living room, surrounded by what seemed to be 3 frozen people. There was SeungRi’s frozen body sitting on the dining table. Ri’s face was obviously problematic with two phone on each ear and facing the laptop….

 

Jiyong then proceeded to the kitchen and spotted SeungHyun in the kitchen, dressed up in a simple thick jacket…he would’ve wanted to take his time to poke fun of his hyung’s unlikely attire (he looks like he’s going hunting in the woods with his thick jacket and ear muffs.) but the weird frozen smoke coming from his coffee attracted his eyes more. Then he shifted to see DaeSung’s frozen body, this time he’s busy putting vegetables on the boiling pot. The odd way how the vegetables were suspended in the air between the tilted bowl and the waiting water was amazing.

 

“So you came back huh???” Jiyong jokingly poked Dae’s nose. “Wanna make fun of me for messing up? Huh??”

 

“BOO!” the weird lady shouted behind him.

 

“KYAA!” Jiyong jumped an quickly made sure his towel won’t fall off. She just smirked at him and raised an eyebrow; as if telling him seeing what’s underneath is something she’s not interested to.

 

“aah you’re bandmates really busy huh…this guy…” she walked towards Seungri and playfully messed up Ri’s hair.

 

“don’t touch ri!” Jiyong shouted fearing that a single touch from this weirdo can bring more problem…

 

But the weird woman just ran her long boney fingers on Ri’s hair…. “do you know how many times he called you and how many times he needed to answer a hundred inquiring calls just to cover your ? Then that guy drinking coffee, he’s about to get out looking for you…and that one went straight out of his so-called silent retreat just to be back to comfort you…he even started cooking your favorite meals to warm you up….tsk tsk….they all love you….weird.”

 

“WHY WOULDN’T THEY! I’M KWON JIYONG! I’M…I’M THE G-DRAGON!” Jiyong arrogantly proclaimed, his ego flying high in pride.

 

But instead of getting the normal adoration, Jiyong was surprised at how the odd lady reacted…she was just deadpan throughout his bragging, not even moving a single muscle.

 

“ya, usually when I start telling people my achievements they tend to be amazed….are you insulting me?!” Jiyong ranted.

 

“Not at all…I’m amazed..it’s just that…” She stopped playing with SeungRi’s hair and gave Jiyong a stern look. “You’re so-called achievement? They’re not exactly the ones we call something that ‘matters’…” she walked towards Jiyong, stopping only when she’s just a few more inches away from her terrified ‘friend’….

 

JiYong gulped… “what are you???”

 

She started chuckling again, something that Jiyong hopes she stops on doing. The way her boney face crunch up and her thin eyebrow raises up and down with every laugh was more terrifying than being on the receiving end of YG’s anger.

 

After a few more second of creepy laughter, she finally stopped then looked straight at JiYong’s eyes.

 

“I’m not a witch, nor I’m not death…I’m…..let’s say……”

 

“You’re definitely not an angel!” Jiyong pointed, she glared at him and for the first time appeared insulted.

 

“Ah…why will you say that….I’m not one??”

 

“Well angels are pretty and you….you’re not!”

 

“what the…fine!” she started walking away and mumbling random stuffs, giving Jiyong one last look before biting her lips while she decides on something….could it be Jiyong’s fate…

 

Jiyong just watched her tilt her head, closing her eyes and mumble randomly that only she can hear. She then slowly opened her eyes and gave Jiyong a huge smile. Jiyong’s stepped back wondering in fear whatever she’s planning, he know it’ll be nothing good

 

“Kwon Jiyong….24 years old…you’re too full of yourself that you feel the world revolves around you…You USED to be a nice kid…someone I’m proud of watching over….but then you turned to this G-dragon….tsk….”

 

“Where are you getting at old hag?!”

 

“WHAT?!?!!?” the woman can’t believe Jiyong called her a hag…she gave out a sarcastic laugh. “That’s it…I was hoping you can redeem yourself like this instant and I won’t have to do this…”

 

Jiyong’s heart dropped, he pushed her buttons already…he didn’t mean it though, it’s just that randomly insulting her is one way of defending himself. His sharp tongue is something that he prides himself with, but apparently slashing the pride of this woman with curses is not a great idea.

 

Jiyong stomach twisted as the woman raises her eyebrow then pointed one of her sharp boney nails towards him.

 

“7 virtues….” She said in such cryptic and eerie tone…

 

“WHAT!? ARE YOU LIKE SADAKO!? YOU’RE GONNA KILL ME IN SEVEN DAYS!?” Jiyong hugged himself.

 

The woman lost her cool and felt as if she was hit by a truck, she budged to the left and comically slapped her own forehead.

 

“OH HECK NO! I SAID SEVEN VIRTUES NOT DAY IDIOT” she laughed, “I told you I’m not DEATH! Besides….I’m hell prettier compared to sadako!” the lady pouted and started twisting her hair….which creepily looks cute…and Jiyong had to shake his head violently to restrain himself from complimenting the unwanted guest.

 

“Look, are you a fairy…”

 

“ah that’s kinda…hihi…flattering….” She started blushing…Jiyong wanted to vomit. No fairy looks like this…. “but I’m not.” She finally cleared it out. “Look, I don’t want to go for the cinematic anymore..i’ll just say it out loud.”

 

“You’re not gonna turn me to an ugly person right? Then I have to find true love to change things..”

 

“God please….again NO..that’s been so overused, besides Disney already robbed that plot….i’m original you know.” She winked, Jiyong felt a little bit less stressed…

 

At least he will not be turned to one ugly beast….he wouldn’t know what he’ll do if he’ll lose his face.

 

“Don’t worry Jiyong..you’d be still cute…and I mean…REALLY…REALLY….REALLY CUTE…” she laughed deviously before settling down to finish her mission. “See that thing your holding?”

 

“yeah?”  Jiyong opened his right hand revealing the seven leaf amber necklace…slowly he noticed the amber color turned to black….that’s odd he thought.

 

As if knowing how curious Jiyong was, the lady started to unburden the confused leader and properly explain things.

 

“Each black leaf represent the seven virtues you have forgotten…something that whoever that G-dragon is ate up and made Kwon Jiyong disappear. Each time you learn one truthfully, a leaf will turn to amber again. That means success….but as long as those leaves are black, that just means you’re still rotten G-dragon….each virtue should be learn casually, not something forced...”

 

“huh??? Wait…I’m confused…”

 

 

“if you fail to turn all leaves back to amber by the end of 30 days….you’ll have to stay to what you are…having to go through puberty all over again, awkward stage of 19…..so hopefully the second time around of growing you’ll learn to not be the arrogant jerk who you have become.”

 

“HEY EXCUSE ME! THIS JERK WHO I’VE BECOME IS ACTUALLY SOMEONE I LIKE SO BACK OFF!” Jiyong shouted but then the lady was gone…”he…hello?” he cried out… 

 

“he---“

 

 

“HEELLOOO!!” Jiyong cried out, his heart pumping really fast and his head spinning around. It took him a couple of more seconds before his surrounded sunk in. He finally realized he’s back inside the bathroom. Wow, what hell of a dream is that… his took a handful of water and ran it on his face, enjoying the irony of falling asleep on the tub…he must’ve been thinking too much of that weird lady that he even dreamt about her.

 

“SHEESH! What a freaky dream” He told himself as he leaned against the cold wall of the bath tub…he wanted to doze off again but then noticed something weird. While eyes closed, Jiyong’s hand felt something underneath him, something bulging and sharp. Jiyong leaned on the side in order to reach under his back and took out whatever it was….

 

Jiyong’s jaw dropped upon realizing two things….

 

First----the thing that was bothering him underneath was none other than the seven black (that used to be amber) leaf necklace…

 

And second….

 

HIS FREAKING TINY RIGHT HAND…

 

Jiyong opened his eyes wide open, too wide that he can feel the strain on his eyelids, his heart was beating in a ryhtm unfamiliar to him…he lifted his left hand and horror looked at how tiny it also was…then lifted his face to see how short his legs were and then further more realized how HUGE the bath tub was compared to the last time. Jiyong can see a vague reflection of himself on the water, but he’s too afraid to see it himself when----

 

“JIYONG!” Youngbae shouted “where were you!?!?” heaving anger out of his nostrils – A COMPLETE DE JA VU OF  HOW YOUNGBAE WAS  BEFORE THE TIME STOPPED IN HIS DREAM…

 

But this time YoungBae didn’t move not because time stopped…

 

He stopped yelling and didn’t notice how his jaw dropped (and probably together will all the common sense he has) when instead of seeing a regular Kwon Jiyong, he was faced with a tiny kid, holding a necklace and staring back at him like he belongs there.

 

“Wh….where’s Jiyong?” YoungBae asked….

 

“Ummm…”

 

Jiyong and YoungBae gulped…that was obviously Jiyong’s voice…

 

“Bae?” the little kid replied, unmistakably with Jiyong’s voice.

 

Tic-toc-tic-toc

 

Finally, YoungBae’s facial muscle moved….but instead of a coherent reply….what came out was nothing but a shrieking and deafening scream. YoungBae started stepping backward then hit the wall and landed his on the flood with a hard thud.

 

“!” Jiyong quickly stood up and lifted himself over the bath tub wall (which now required him to lift over his legs as if he’s climbing a wall) He wanted to grab his towel but it was too high for his reach, so he ended up just grabbing his jacket and ran for his lives…a screaming YoungBae won’t help at all. Freaked out and confused, Jiyong covered his tiny body with his jacket and started running to the nearest opened room which was SeungHyun’s.

 

The three men were startled on how loud YoungBae’s scream was, they all stopped what they were doing and immediately checked on him; they were met with YoungBae panting to catch his breath, pointing at SeungHyun’s room...terror stricken and pale.

 

“Hyung!” Dae and Seungri rushed towards the terrified YoungBae while SeungHyun checked whatever his dongsaeng was pointing at.

 

SeungHyun entered his room and noticed the weird bulge in the middle of his queen size bed. He wondered for a moment what could that be…he then noticed the wet trail coming from the outside and ended on the tent like figure underneath his white newly changed covers. He gritted his teeth hesitating to open and check what’s underneath.

 

Seunghyun’s fingers were shaking when he slowly reaches out, trying to calm himself and say that it’s just Gaho who’s underneath and he’ll make sure to smack Jiyong for letting his pet dog get inside his room and worse underneath his sheets.

 

With one deep breath SeungHyun lifted the covers….

 

~WOOSH~

 

*blink blink blink*…

 

“Yo hyung.” A three year old wet kid greeted him...that face and the voice….unmistakably Jiyong’s.

 

Seunghyun quickly covered the kid back….blinking a couple more times and just stared at lump…could he be dreaming? He didn’t  take any drugs right? He’s not hangover at all….

 

SeungHyun once again opened the sheets, and tadah…

 

“Hyung help me, it’s me JIYONG!” Jiyong begged, but then again…

 

~Woosh~

 

A stunned Seunghyun covered Jiyong again, then walked towards his door...numbed and confused, Seunghyun opened the door just to be met with three guys waiting for him to say something.

 

YoungBae appeared calmed but still worried… SeungHyun was PALER..

 

“Ummm…” SeungHyung was obviously lost for words…

 

“Eh hyung? What happened?!” Daesung placed his warm palm against SeungHyun’s cheeks.

 

“What the hell is going on?! YoungBae’s stunned and couldn’t talk, you’re freaking me out too Seunghyun!” A frustrated seungri shouted…forgetting the honorifics and all.

 

“AAISSH!” Jiyong shouted, lifting the bed sheet over him and inhaling deeply. “IT’S TOO HOT UNDERNEATH!!! I NEED AIR!” he stretched his lungs and inhaled with all his might, not minding that he finally exposed his condition out in the open. He realized that there’s no need to hide any longer, it won’t make his problem disappear…

 

Daesung and Seungri stared at the little kid. A million questions ran through Dae’s head, while Seungri just pointed at Jiyong.

 

“That’s the problem.” SeungHyung finally spoke, eerily turning around to look at Jiyong….

 

“Oh this is just some weird twilight zone…” Seungri exclaimed.

 

“Hyung???” Daesung asked….”Is…is that really you?”

 

This time YoungBae was able to walk towards SeungHyun’s room, wanting to see for himself if what he saw was real…and yes it was.

 

Jiyong nodded and replied… “Yes…it’s me Dae…Kwon Jiyong!” he pointed at himself.

 

It’s one thing to see Jiyong in a 3 year old body….but what makes this weirder was his voice didn’t even change..it was still his 24 year old voice talking.

 

“This is a joke right?? I’m dreaming….I’M DREAMING!!!” SeungHyun screamed and quickly pinched his cheek then Dae’s as well, the younger screamed in pain and tried to yank his hyung’s grip off of his face.

 

“NO HYUNG I’M ME!! I NEED HELP!!! TSK…ANOU… “ Jiyong wondered how to prove that their not dreaming (although he wish they were)…suddenly a great idea came to his head. He took a deep breath and then started rapping…

 

(A-yo ladies and gentlemen G.D!)

gureumeul gareugo dagaon G-Dragon

narara super board biteu wiui sonogong

micneun nae jihwibong mudae wiui napolleong

(I'll be raising ma swags some wanna be je 2ui gwonjiyong)----  Jiyong stopped rapping, then looked up, if that didn’t prove a point who he is then he wouldn’t know what to do anymore….

 

YoungBae’s mouth fell open again, Seungri even needed to tap his chin to close it up…but then everything became hazy….this is too much…

 

“ummm….” YoungBae wanted to say something but then..

 

“HYYYUUUNNNNGG!!!” Jiyong, Seungri and Daesung screamed, when SeungHyun suddenly fainted.

 

=============================================================================================

So how is it??? @[email protected]'m really nervous if people will even read this one..aaah... blush but thank you for those who did and comments are loved!! 

oh and THIS IS HOW I PICTURE JIYONG'S NECKLACE IS:

 

and again if you can suggest any lessons you want jiyong to learn i'll be glad to hear it out :) message or add it in the comment box..ofcourse i'll give credit to whoever... :) i have some lessons already in my head but maybe you guys have bigger ideas hehe!! thanks!!